Welcome to Gaia! ::

megamanmaster
Moonlit Paths
*smiles as she walks up and down the rows of slaves in cages* well well well we are filling up now aren't we *fingers her whip in one hand*

*grabs her leg* be my master

*looks down at the pittiful slave, and gets angered* stressed you will not be the one commanding me SLAVE! *then knocks his hand back into his cage* but i shall consider you... tell me your name
*Vash heard the sound of a wip in the area*s**t!*Picks lock faster*
Sir. William Shashuko
*Walks up to the end of the cage to get a good look outside, seeing the woman with the wip in hand cringing at the thought of getting hit with it*

"Hey, what is this place? What are we doing in here?"
Kagome67200
g u-nit
name- ace
age- 13
gender- male
race- human/elf
slave or Master - slave

*looks in your cage*um well ok i want u*opens the door to let him out* come on
crawls out of his cage cring not wanting to look at her
Taron-Blade
*Taron sees a lady with a whip pass his cage and rushes out and holds his hand out between the bars*

*looks at him* and what do u want?
Taron-Blade
Sir. William Shashuko
*Walks up to the end of the cage to get a good look outside, seeing the woman with the wip in hand cringing at the thought of getting hit with it*

"Hey, what is this place? What are we doing in here?"
"Beats me I just got tossed in here."
*Tiger walks over to burff* What is all this that you are rambleing about slave?
g u-nit
Kagome67200
g u-nit
name- ace
age- 13
gender- male
race- human/elf
slave or Master - slave

*tilts his chin up*its ok
Moonlit Paths
Taron-Blade
*Taron sees a lady with a whip pass his cage and rushes out and holds his hand out between the bars*

I want out you sorry excuse for a whore!
Sir. William Shashuko

*looks at him with her firy blue eyes* don't worry you shan't be hit.. unless i find it fit to do so..
*Vash hears foot steps get closer to his cage*Man i can't belive this s**t!*Stops picking lock and trys to pull apart.The chain snaps and his wrists are bleeding because of the preasure*Now the door!*Starts kicking*
Taron-Blade
Moonlit Paths
Taron-Blade

I want out you sorry excuse for a whore!

*twiches slightly then whips his open hands... leaving a deep lash* keep your mouth shut! stressed
Moonlit Paths
megamanmaster
Moonlit Paths
*smiles as she walks up and down the rows of slaves in cages* well well well we are filling up now aren't we *fingers her whip in one hand*

*grabs her leg* be my master

*looks down at the pittiful slave, and gets angered* stressed you will not be the one commanding me SLAVE! *then knocks his hand back into his cage* but i shall consider you... tell me your name

megas, im the greatest fighter to ever live
Trys to pace back and forth in his small cage whaching the bewhiching woman with the wip and here blue eyes that seemed you could dround in them.
Kagome67200
g u-nit
Kagome67200
g u-nit
name- ace
age- 13
gender- male
race- human/elf
slave or Master - slave

*tilts his chin up*its ok