8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            User ImageUser Image

H E A L T H : 100%
                                                        ⇡M AN A: 95%
                                                        ST A M I NA: 100%
                                                        ↪I N VENT O R Y : A couple of health restoring poultices, five mana potion bottles, flint and tinderbox, journal, quill and ink, various herb bags, Money satchel [2 platinum, 17 gold, 12 silvers, and 50 coppers], small whetstone, Falia's dagger, extra small clothes, and one rolled up cot.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                        Elza broke out a small smile at his eagerness for the fish. But when he saw himself being too eager and only asking for six fish, she shook her head. "Eight fish it is then. Why don't you set up the fire, while I hunt. I'll leave out my flint and tinderbox for you." She remembered his earlier words from before, but decided to reply to that when she sat down to cook. Taking out the supplies, she left it by the fire pit, and took her leave inside the forest. It took her all of ten minutes to find a river, moving at her swift pace. She then found a spot where the small fish seemed to be dwelling, and began to remove her armor.

I really hope no one is watching me. And the water is so cold! But if I do this, he'll stay for awhile. And then maybe I'll be able to talk him into being my familiar. But I shouldn't do this just for my gain. He's a wandering traveler, and I'm providing food and shelter for the night. That's all..Brr! Is winter upon us already? Finally down to her smallclothes, Elza waded into the water with a sharp stick to act as her spear. Carefully, she waited until the fish came close before running them through with her 'weapon'. About half an hour later, she was out of the water with her reward. All eight fish on the stick, she undressed and hung her smallclothes up to dry them up with her fire. It didn't take long for the small flame to vaporize the water, and she dressed quickly before taking the 'spear', and returning to the camp.

Scavenging for two other sticks and two flat rocks, she found them quickly and stuck the sticks around the fire. Elza then laid the stick with fish atop the other two like a roasting spit, and let it begin to cook while she grabbed her herbs. She sprinkled some chives along with already chopped garlic onto the fish, and let it sit before turning it over. Sitting by the campfire to let her hair dry, she then responded to Lux's earlier statement. "I meant unique to myself...earlier. I meant find one unique to myself, one who would compliment my strengths and weaknesses as I would to the shifter." She paused, reflecting on what he had mentioned earlier. "You know, many familiars have made great names for themselves. If you were looking for an opportunity to make an impact on the world, bonding to a witch would do it. Considering bonded pairs travel the lands in search of great treasures, or valuable lore. Some have even found lost and forgotten civilizations. But, I imagine you're having a better chance earning your title by yourself."

The fish had just finished cooking, and the smell was irresistible. Taking the stick and sliding two fish onto the rocks, she handed one to Lux. "Lemon would've been better, but I hope it's to your liking."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        Company: Lux
                                                        Status: Eating, and hoping for a miracle.
                                                        ooc: Just imagine the fish as a candy house, and Lux is Hansel and Gretel.

Ruloh

Quote:

Wheezing Star

User Image

xxS U R G E YxxM U S V O V S Ixx
u n l u c k yxxa r r o g a n txxw i z a r d

A powerful being with the attitude of a child, apparently. Sergery would notice this later, but for now he was successfully riled up by its taunting and pointing. How dare this creature wave its scaly behind at him!

Sergey shot a few more, barely missing the creature. But he had gotten the merman far enough from the water. He wouldn't be able to move as much, which was perfect. As Sergey shepherded the creature further away from its element with his lightning he started the binding incantation.
                                                  The power of the spell filled his body with a warm energy that started from his core, radiated to his extremities and shot out towards the merman.

The binding had started, and now the war between the two wills began.
                                                  The unlucky warlock versus the cursed little girl. Whose desire to win was stronger? The man desperate to prove his worth, or the brave girl who took to the sea?
                                                  It was close, the energy intensified and grew hotter. Sergey could feel the merman's desire to stay free almost crush the air out of his lungs. His eyes watered and he cried out. It burned!

It burned when a fire spell did nothing more than singed his brow!

It burned when his creations fell apart in front of him before it could be of any use!

It burned when they snickered and laughed at him!

It burned all the time, but now he was going to quell the burning of failure with his new found power!

A sudden surge of strength he crushed the merman's will, and the binding was done.
                                                  Sergey stood there, in the clearing bathed in the light of the moon. It was quiet, save for his heaving breaths. His eyes were frantic and his body was shaking in stark contrast to the stillness of the night.
                                                  He had done it, and he did indeed feel different.

The binding mark that appeared on his right forearm, the sign of the pisces, had been singed on to his right forearm.

"That was amazing." He whispered. Sergey looked to his new familiar. It had a name to be sure, but he didn't care much for the creature. Should he pretend to? He had taken away its freedom. Perhaps he owed it some basic courtesy and niceties,
                                                  "Do you have a name, fish-butt?"
                                                  Yeah, Sergey wasn't one to forgive and forget.

FALLING, I SEE YOU ON THE REBOUND
I'LL MEET YOU SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

faces that you can't see are calling out for me
LOCATION: The edge of the forest xx COMPANY: Galahad xx MOOD: ELATED
THOUGHTS: I AM AMAZING xx HEALTH:100%

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
              User Image

User Imagefdlfdl»█ *i know you * i walked » with you ▬▬▬▬ .`
                          fdlfdl
                          madebyfdl
                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl* . ONCE UPON : A DREAM
                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆fdlfdl THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES IS SO FAMILIAR A GLEAM  & I KNOW IT'S TRUE

fdlfdlfdlfdl███████████fdlfdlfdlfdl fdlfdlfdl ███████████████
                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlTHAT VISIONS ARE SELDOM ALL THEY SEEM BUT IF I KNOW YOU,
                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl [I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO YOU'LL LOVE ME AT ONCE THE WAY YOU DID ONCE UPON A DREAM

User Image

"Won't go down without a fight eh?" she snorted. "You have no idea who you're messing with boy!" she exclaimed and into a flurry of kicks she went, her body moving and swaying like a dancer. Her wings helping her balance. "You will die tonight!!!" she snarled as she did a couple swipes with her claws.

True Dark Wings

Vampiric Shapeshifter

10,640 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Bookworm 100
    User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  The Gypsy Blood Mage
                                                                  [Talk=#45167A][Thought=#9457EB][Other=#007000]
                                                                  User Image

The young man's eyes glimmer, fully focused now as he moves with her. As she steps left he twirls right, countering each of her moves as he goes, some calls coming closer than her would like as he watches a shred of clothing or wisp of his hair go flying away from him. She's strong... He notes to himself, But I am not going to die here... not after coming so far.... During one turn, he draws the knife he carries at his side, the blade gleaming as it is lunged in her direction.

Lillith Vahnel

Dangerous Genius

5,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Generous 100
    User Image

this road has led me to A campfire site... fire. the company I keep Elza Delano

Where did this woman come from and who taught her to be so nice? Lux felt in that instant he was the luckiest Skyclaw in the world to find not only a witch, but a witch that would feed him more fish than his pride allowed...... Right up until she suggested he make the fire in the mean time. Elza had left him alone with the flint and tinderbox as Lux stared warily at the tools. Those things. With a sigh, the Leonthrope struggled to recall how others used them. But he'd have to get spare firewood first.

Deciding to rely on his sense of smell to find the way back, he ventured into the immediate area gathering burnable materials he could recall that wasn't himself. Lux mentally struggled with remembering the "safety" measures he felt weren't actually all that safe when setting up a fire. Fire was never safe. Fire hurt. Fire burns. Why was he doing this again? Oh, right. Humans can't take the cold like he can.

Once he had set a circle of stones at the site and dug some dirt for good measure to enforce the 'barrier', Lux was left with the final task. Lighting the stupid contraption he had never set up before. Several times he tried, and several times he saw sparks that made him flinch out of habit as this was a one sided situation that left him in harm's way of getting burned. Lux didn't have a choice to avoid the fire, he had to make it. For Elza. Who was bringing him fish. Fish and Elza. That's all he had to concentrate on to stubbornly set this pain in the-- FIRE!

It had taken him about twenty minutes to finally get the campfire stable, while waiting for the witch to return. He'd occasionally get more wood if he was running low until she finally came back with fish. Since Elza was quietly setting up the food to cook, he assumed she was focused and let her be. All the while maintaining his composure and consciously reassuring himself he wasn't drooling.

Her sudden words slightly caught him off guard as she corrected her earlier stand point in the conversation Lux thought ended. Was she thinking about that when she was gone? How she explained it made much more sense, though, and in the way Elza put it, almost sounded like a great thing. For some reason though, he felt like he was missing a point she was trying to make. Was she... actually hoping he'd be her familiar? The idea was not as unpleasant to him as he thought it'd be, but where would his show of success be if it depended on someone else?

Lux took the offered food with less drool, and deeper thought as he silently brooded while eating. This fish was delicious, but it wasn't what was important to him. He was twenty-four years old. He didn't have too long before he'd reach the age of full maturity. A few more years. Though she seemed supportive of his own independence, where has it gotten him so far? Lux forced the urge of recalling the past from his mind. "It's shameful to admit, but my personal success in the endeavor of fulfilling my second task hasn't improved much... And relying on others to help me earn my own... 'unique' identity kind of feels wrong. But I guess the option's out there if I really wanted to, huh?" Lux gave a half-hearted smile before moving onto his next fish.

"Hey, since we're here, why don't we tell each other stories." Anything to get his mind cleared. Showing a more earnest enthusiasm, and a growing curiosity of the witch, Lux adjusted himself to sit more comfortable with a smile. "What made you want to become a magic user? Have you ever saved anyone with it before? Or maybe used it to stop fights?"

Romantic Raider

User Image
    User Image

meandering about location accompanied by with who spirits are a bit feeling

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Fang never felt anything like he did while bonded with Sha’lastine. He could feel her emotions, her worry, her concern for his well being. It was unlike anything he ever experienced. He looked to her, feeling odd that he could sense herself staring at him, and nodded. ”I’m fine,” he said. ”Just, caught a little off guard, I think I can say? This is very new. Nothing I ever went through. It’s like you’re in my head.”

He looked down and then looked at her. Humans-regular humans-did wear clothing all the time. There were some shifters that also wore clothing but his pack was traditional, orthodox. The wolf was their real selves, the human a magic disguise. There wasn’t need for clothing as a wolf, they didn’t bother as humans. If being human wasn’t easier in managing and operating a small society, he was sure that him and his people would remain wolves more often. So, he had no clothes. She seemed to have figured that out.

”Right,” he said. ”I don’t… own any clothing. Lycans of my pack don’t worry about covering up usually. Do you have any ideas on getting clothing?” He thought for a moment. ”Does nudity bother you?”

He wanted to know. Something, he wasn’t sure what it was, but him being naked was causing some sort of stir from Sha’lastine.

”I could stay as a wolf while we travel to find me clothing. Sorry if I’m already being a burden to you,” he said. He should’ve thought about it earlier. But, they already were dealing with it. He hoped it would turn out well.

Quote:
          OoC:

Quote:
                              The empress of wards

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
    • Married 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Person of Interest 200
                User Image

fdlfdl
                            madebyfdl
                            fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆fdlfdl THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES IS SO FAMILIAR A GLEAM  & I KNOW IT'S TRUE

fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl [I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO YOU'LL LOVE ME AT ONCE THE WAY YOU DID ONCE UPON A DREAM

User Image

She hissed and growled as she moved. "You will did mortal!" she exclaimed. She went to claw before noticing to late the blade. She let out a screech as the blade ran across her arm. She jumped back from the man, holding her arm. Lillith looked down at the wound and her eyes grew furious in look as she glared up at him. "You will pay for that boy!" she snapped. With a deep breath she started to sing. The song soft and sweet, but alluring. A wave of at most peace surrounding the area. Lulling Khuna to shut his eyes, to dream. Then Lilith began to dance, the moves hypnotic with the song. She was a siren... and she would lure in her prey.... She moved closer, her moves fluid and graceful as she began to fight.

Jace Valentyne

Vampiric Shapeshifter

10,640 Points
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Bookworm 100
      User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    The Gypsy Blood Mage
                                                                    User Image

Her voice... It called to him... Begged for him to sleep... He stood wobbling his body not wanting to obey her call... His eyes flutter when he notices the blood on his dagger, That is all I need... He uses the blade to cut his own hand allowing his blood to mingle with hers, a slight stinging follows but he closes his eyes and smiles, "Gentle Star that guides me... He shudders as the song starts to affect him and he falls to his knees his body shaking. A glimmer goes across the blade and a strange light emanates form the North Star above them...

Lillith Vahnel

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
      • Jack-pot 100
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • The Wolf Within 100
                User ImageUser Image

H E A L T H : 100%
                                                            ⇡M AN A: 100%
                                                            ST A M I NA: 100%
                                                            ↪I N VENT O R Y : A couple of health restoring poultices, five mana potion bottles, flint and tinderbox, journal, quill and ink, various herb bags, Money satchel [2 platinum, 17 gold, 12 silvers, and 50 coppers], small whetstone, Falia's dagger, extra small clothes, and one rolled up cot.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                            Well....first thing I did was kill my father with it. How should I put it? "I avenged my mother using my demon fire."

Elza swallowed the last piece of her first fish before delving into the next one. "I became a magic user because I wanted to show the people around me I wasn't who they believed I was. After avenging her, they mistook me for some messenger from the Gods. I developed my powers to show them I wasn't. As well as to gain control over my abilities, and to escape..er..travel." She gave Lux a small smile, taking another bite of her fish. Elza then thought for a bit on her past, trying to recall a memory where she saved anyone. But she found she could only recall saving animals, and continued to finish her second fish. "The only time I can recall saving anything, would be a litter of wolf pups by my village. Their mother had just died, and I could do nothing for her, so I took them to the orphans in the church. I have stopped many a fight however."

The witch laid back onto the grass, sighing in relief. The fish was going to have to be packed up for lunch tomorrow, but she could afford a few moments to relax. Thinking back on what the Skyclaw had said, she pondered at his meaning. Getting up onto her elbows she looked over at the shifter. "You know, you already have a 'unique' identity of your own. Even without a title, although I have an idea what it would be. The man who wielded four swords, a traveling troublemaker." She let out a small laugh at her own joke as she laid back on the ground. Not one to do this often, she stopped it short, hoping she did not offend.

"I apologize. But, that was too easy. Anyway, why don't you tell me a story about yourself? Some tidbit into the life of Lux Skyclaw." Elza waited for a response, as she watched the stars come out. The night seemed peaceful, and she finally saw a chance to relax. Even if he left her at the next town, she knew she was glad to have met this shifter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                            Location: A campfire site.
                                                            Company: Lux Skyclaw
                                                            ooc:

Ruloh

Quote:

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
      • Guildmember 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      User Image
      User Image

meandering about lycan territory in the southern woods accompanied by Fang, her familiar spirits are a bit very high
                                        User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - -

“Nudity doesn’t bother me,” she answered quickly and mostly honestly. After a moment of consideration, she added, “Well, it does distract me a little, but not enough for me to find it bothersome. I’m just trying to think ahead and it does bother a lot of other humans.” With a gentle smile, she stepped forward and placed a hand over his arm.

“You’re not a burden on me,” Sha’lastine reassured him. “From now on, it’s your job to take care of me and my job to take care of you. That’s what our partnership means. Travel in whatever form is most comfortable to you. I had considered the possibility being a wolf more often would be your preference. Besides, when I was younger I didn’t know I would need a shifter familiar… so I kind of always expected to have a non-human companion to travel with.”

Sha’lastine let go of his arm and started to walk back out of the forest while trying to consider the best course of action.

“We should make camp for the night,” she suggested. “I have brought food, so we shouldn’t need to hunt tonight. Tomorrow, we can head into the near-by town and speak with the tailor there. You shouldn’t need a lot of clothing, so I should be able to either pay for it with the gold I have or offer my services around town. I often sell medicinal herbs in that town. They know me well there.”

Pausing near the edge of the woods, she looked around the spot. They’d still have enough cover if he wanted to stay in his human form and be able to make it to town early enough the next morning for his clothing to be ready by that night. Or at least for a pair of breaches to be ready.

“This looks like a good spot to camp,” she mused. Sha'lastine realized she had been doing a lot of talking and silently set her pack down to start digging supplies out.

Captain Rosas
      User ImageUser Image
      Galahad
      ~~~~~~
      Hunter of the Deep
      WithA Weirdo (Surgey)~~AtRiver bank, near forest

`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·

No matter what he said before, Galahad was not ready to die. He fought against the pain. He fought with everything he had in him. But the longer he fought, the worse the pain got until it was too much. 'I bet I would smell delicious,' was the last thing he thought before he let go.

'What in the name of all that sings is this? Why am I not dead? Oh great! I get the one that messes up the killing spells. May your victims be deaf, you two-legged, plankton-brained, tone-deaf, scavenger.'
      He thought angrily when he realized that the pain did not go away because of his death.

Looking at the river, he found it to be too far away for him to crawl to. 'Great! Now, I will have to take on that
      smelly, awkward form just to get back home.' With a sigh, he rolled onto his back and shifted into his human form. His very naked human form. He had heard the human speak earlier, but did not really care to answer him at that moment. Looking towards the river, it no longer seemed that appealing.

'He seems to no longer be attacking. He even wanted my name, walking weirdo. Must have hit one too many reefs with his head.' Awkwardly he sat up and looked for his weap- 'Is that my baby?! What happened to you?! You look like a monstrous human thing?!' What he was looking at was decently his
      Triton. . . or at one point had been. Now it was a disgusting yellow blue thing! Ugly as it was, it was still his and he could not help but love it through its now numerous faults.

Sighing and turning around, he slowly got up and tried to stand on shaky legs. "I do not know how things are done where you are from, little gill-less, but where I am from one does not name their butt." He said as he managed to find his balance. 'How did I once do this?' He wondered silently as he tried walking.

`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯'·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·..·´¯`·

~~~~~~

~Oc☾~
      'Holly.Oreo.Whore'

Romantic Raider

User Image
      User Image

meandering about location accompanied by with who spirits are a bit feeling

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Not A burden. That was exactly what he had needed to hear. It was bad enough that he effectively denied her a choice in another lycan and now he needed her to procure some clothing for him. But, she didn’t mind. They were partners. Companions. They were in whatever journey they were going to be on together. And that made Fang happy. Very happy. He couldn’t help but smile, even. Things were looking up. Way up. His future seemed bright, his dreams finally answered, things were…good.

Fang followed her to here she wanted to make camp. Fang kneeled down to survey the ground beneath him. ”Not many animals or people pass here,” he said. ”It looks fairly untouched so it is a good spot.” He looked to her as she began to look through her pack. He cleared an area for their fire and gathered some kindling. He lit one as soon as he could and sat down by it.

”What would be better for you?” he asked. ”Staying in human form or stay as a wolf? I know you said you said you had expected an animal companion most of your life, but you have a choice now. I don’t know if you want the company I would bring.” He gave a soft smile.

”Is there an agenda we’re to do?” he asked. ”What do you do? What can I expect?”

Quote:
            OoC:

Quote:
                                The Empress of Wards

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
      • Married 100
      • Gaian 50
      • Person of Interest 200
                  User Image

fdlfdl
                              madebyfdl

User Image

She finished her song and smirked. "Time to die mortal!" she exclaimed, jumping at him. Not noticing anything as she was about to slice at him. That was till several chains seem to appear around her, shackles clasping around her wrists, ankles and neck. Halting her. Her eyes widened as she struggled. What was going on?!!!! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" she demanded. She struggled and strained against the bindings. "A enslavement spell?! You.. you!!!!!" she snarled. A bright light encompassed her arms, a symbol taking it's place. The chains fade... the shackles fade. She went to a knee, gasping. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!" she screeched. She went to attack and found herself unable to. No matter the desire... the desire to protect him override her desire to kill him. "GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, slumping onto her knees, panting.

OOC: Symbol

Jace Valentyne

Vampiric Shapeshifter

10,640 Points
        • Treasure Hunter 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Bookworm 100
        User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      The Gypsy Blood Mage
                                                                      User Image

He smiles impishly, "You're blood is bound to me now, Demon... You won't be able to harm me..." He chuckles, trying his hardest to look triumphant despite the fact that he was slowly succumbing to the Lullaby. "You should really... Not under... es-timate... youre...Oppo...nate..." He slurs slightly before the spell she had cast with her voice finally claimed him, his eyes slid shut as he fell to the ground, his body worn form the fight and the spell, But he knew he would at least rest easily, after all She told him the spell would work... He would be safe...

User Image
                                                                      Lillith Vahnel

Wheezing Star

User Image

xxS U R G E YxxM U S V O V S Ixx
        u n l u c k yxxa r r o g a n txxw i z a r d

The quiet of the night was immediately pierced by the gruff and rambling thoughts of the merman. Sergey stared at the merman, who was laying on the ground, looking very unhappy. Surely his own face mirrored the creature's displeasure. Was this the price for his new powers? Sergey could accept it eventually, but he had to admit he was not happy about this psychic connection.
                                                        "I did not try to kill you. I made you my familiar." Was Sergey's curt response to the thing's rambling of coral and victims.

So the fish-man had a short term memory loss. Sergey's butt jab had been a reference to the merman's butt taunt during their duel. No matter, it was not as if Sergey was expecting his familiar to have a shining intellect.

The thing was a naked man now, a big hairy one, and Sergey did not bother to respond to the merman's comment, as it did not deserve once. The creature's nakedness did not disturb him, and he cared little for the comfort of other people, so he decided to let the thing parade around with its thing out.
                                                        "I suppose I could just call you familiar. Learning a new name would be too much of a bother anyway." Sergey's tone was arrogant and dismissive, typical stuff. From the corner of his eye he noticed that his familiar was staggering. "We are headed back, familiar. You getter keep up, I won't be able to drag you all the way through the forest." Despite his words Sergey gave the creature a few moments to get a better feel of his legs.
                                                        Something in the creature's mind did interest him, though.
                                                        "You walked on land once?" The way the creature had said it made it sound as if he was once able to move on legs with ease. "When was the last time you were on land?"

FALLING, I SEE YOU ON THE REBOUND
        I'LL MEET YOU SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

faces that you can't see are calling out for me
        LOCATION: By the forest's river xx COMPANY: Gallahad xx MOOD: Miffed
        THOUGHTS: Uuuuuhg. xx HEALTH:100%

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items