Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier followed her and sat down in the desk next to hers, his eyes also scanning the room. No one looked like any form of troublemaker. Then again, they wouldn't really mess with him because a.) he was one of the coolest guys in the school and b.) his best friend was the football quarterback. He was pretty much above any form of criticism the others could hope to spew about him and now that Talia was near him, as long as she was near him, she was untouchable. No one would start anything or any particularly bad rumors about her simply because she'd been seen in such closeness with Olivier.

When his eyes shifted back to her, he smiled. "I might have to take you up on that offer one day," he teased and licked his lips with a cheesy wiggle of his eyebrows. He then looked around the classroom again and saw no sign of the teacher. "I doubt it. What kind of teacher is going to be a hardass when they're running late on the first day?" he asked with a small laugh, looking back at Talia. He could look at her all day. She was absolutely gorgeous. How had he never noticed her before?
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

::: Leigh ‘Hikari’ Everidge :::
-Welcome to my Personal Wonderland-

Looking around, she noticed people starting to walk into their classes. So school was starting up again now... she had English first period so she couldn’t really complain since she loved to write, though the way some English teachers were sometimes...the way some of them didn’t truly understand what art, what writing, what literature was really about, now that bothered her sometimes, almost enough to make her walk right out of class.
Writing, it was about expressing yourself, creating your own universe, escaping reality, not about memorizing stupid terms or saying someone was wrong because of what they thought something meant, writing could mean different things to different people, that was how it worked, to make everyone see different worlds in their own way, not make everyone see it in a similar, dreary way.
“We better get to class now, I will see you around ok?” she said in that whisper-like, quiet tone. She began walking away from the pale, porcelain boy who had might as well be her brother, it was strange, truly how alike they were, but as she began walking away, the thoughts flew away, as she once again ended up in one of her dream worlds, trying to shut away reality as always.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William didn't know what to say. He just watched her walk away for a moment before realizing that she was walking in the direction of his first class. Quickly catching up to her, he tapped her on the shoulder. "If you have English for first period...we could go together. That's my class," he answered quietly. It was strange how the two of them seemed to talk in whispers. Or perhaps others considered it strange. However, he noticed the foreign guy walk by with his arm around the slut's shoulders. When the Frenchman winked at him, he blushed a bit and turned back to the daydreamer.

"I don't think you told me your name," he said to her, his eyes fixed on the ground as he walked with her to his first class of the day. English class was easy for him but the ignorance of the teachers always seemed to aggravate him. He wanted to be able to have freedom with his writing and instead they put a large amount of restrictions on topics that have potential if they choose topics like that at all. It was extremely bothersome but he never told anyone that. Yet another thought he kept to himself.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia laughed as waggled his brows, sticking her tongue out at him before pulling her notebook from her bag. She was a good student who made excellent grades. The only issue was her attitude. Which, she really had no idea why anyone had a problem with it. Her eyes fell on couple in the back, watching them make out. She was always interested in why they would have a relationship when it was so obviously only physical between them. Maybe the sex was just that great.

"You have a point. Though I have yet to meet a science teacher that was fun either." Which meant the class would be boring. Ah, well. At least Talia had Olivier to keep her company. She smiled over at him, swirling her tongue around the lollipop. It was another part of the game for her, see what reactions you got without touching. If anything, it was one of her favorites.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier only chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Ma cher, you're going to have to do better than that," he grinned with another teasing wink. He sucked on his own lollipop absentmindedly. He was going to let her play this part of the game. He wasn't about to show off his skills and he was definitely going to keep her guessing as to what exactly he could do. While he would tell you almost anything you wanted to know about him, he kept the talent he had in the bedroom secret. That seemed to only ever add to the mystery and charm that was Olivier Dubois.

He had also spied the couple making out in the back and rolled his eyes at them. He thought of people like that as pathetic. Talia didn't enter relationships with people she was only physical with and he could appreciate that about her. He was never in a relationship with people he was only ever physical with either. If he pursued someone for a relationship, it was because he found they had an interesting personality and one that he could easily get along with and liked. Shaking his head, he looked back at Talia and smiled before pulling out his own notebook. He was also an excellent student with very good grades. He could also charm any teacher into submission regardless of sex or marital status. Olivier had learned a few tricks here and there.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia mock pouted, making a face at him as the teacher entered the room with a brief case. He was an older guy, balding at the top of his head and with thin rimmed glasses. Talia had seen him around school but hadn't heard much. She watched him write his name on the board and begin to take role before pursing her lips around the sucker. She tapped her pencil against the desk and scooted it closer to Olivier's seat.

"Hey, you just wait till its for real." Her voice was a whisper as she winked at him. She had so man plans, and at this point, school was just getting in the way. She paid attention to the notes being written on the board, even if it was only what the class was about and what they would need.

[[OOC: Ugh, writer's block]]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
°o.O Jªyðen ®iley Aðey O.o°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden knew that he had probably been quiet long enough that the girls just figured he was off in his own world. More often than not, that was the case. Sometimes, though, he was just quiet because of how much he liked to observe others. Carlie and Lynn were another example of a friendship dynamic that worked when it really shouldn't. One would think Carlie's bright, attention grabbing personality would grate against Lynn's own calm, badass persona but they actually came together nicely. Lynn was closer to being the younger girl's tough big sister than anything else. A small smile spread across his face as he watched Carlie excitedly relaying all that seemed to be rushing through her mind. Her attitude was contagious and he was surprised to find that he was actually pretty excited about the party as well as seeing the girls that were perched atop the social ladder fall.

Jay had just been about to ask a question about the party this weekend when Carlie unflinchingly plopped down between him and Lynn, effectively cutting off the small amount of contact he had had with her. While he still craved it, he felt that he wasn't close enough to the school's scene queen to seek that out. However, it looked like she had thoughts of her own as she leaned her head over on him, effectively moving them that much closer to each other. While it was a little odd, Jayden couldn't really say that it was all that weird. They had gone to a party together over the summer, which created more than a little background between them. It hadn't been anything too heavy but it was enough to set their fragile friendship onto its edge.

"You've got my vote," he said absently once Carlie had sat up. In the time she had been there, he had managed to forget all about the joint between his fingers. Even Lynn had slipped far from his mind as he focused on Carlie's head on his shoulder. Now, upon looking at her, Jay was able to tell that something was just...off. He had no way of knowing what or even if it was true but he tended to follow his gut on most things. Filing the fact away for later, he took another hit and passed the join with two hits remaining to Lynn. She looked like she needed it more than he did right now.

{{OOC:Sorry for the s**t post. Just wanted to get something typed up before class!}}
User Image User Image

Don’t try to tell me what to do,

User Image
<3 ---C4rli3 Br1t4nn4 M4g3ntt4--- <3
!!!Rawr.KeepOnROckin’.Rawr!!!

It was so weird, being so close to Jayden. Sure, she had talked to him a few times after summer break, but she hadnt been this close to him in a while, not since summer time. Summer had been...interesting.The long days of hanging out, laughing, being crazy together and the cold nights when they had snuggled and watched movies together until they fell asleep...they had agreed it would be nothing but a small fling, but sometimes she wondered...maybe she did like him...maybe that was why it had become so awkward to be around him sometimes...she missed that, the summer they had together.

She hadn't realized she was blushing now, she had quieted down too, and Jayden and Lynn would have probably noticed! she had to say something fast. "Hey big sis? wanna go to the mall with me later? I need a girl's opinion on some clothes I wanna buy" she said, hoping that Lynn and Jay wouldn't have noticed anything...

User Image User Image User Image
Don’t try to tell me what to say.
User Image
Lynn took the blunt and smoked the remainder, slowly. She didn't really notice that Carlie hadn't said much, or even answered her question. All she did was concentrate on the clouds. They calmed her, made the high more enjoyable. She smiled a little, before hearing Carlie address her. "oh, yeah. I mean, I'm really not all that into malls or fashion and s**t but, I guess it would be cool?" she said uncertain if she would really enjoy herself. Her main source of entertainment were local band shows, writing, and hanging with her friends. She often found herself not really caring about her outward appearance.

Lynn let the smoke creep through her nostrils, she liked the feel. She tried to make sure it wouldn't hit Carlie, she would probably hate it if the smell of weed got into her extensions. "Have you taken thought into who you'll be inviting besides us?" she asked to keep what she felt like awkward air away. She wasn't sure what made it awkward, it was just something she felt.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier just chuckled and returned the wink. "Oh, I look forward to it," he whispered even more quietly than she had. In truth, he was looking forward to it. The only problem he had was that she might just up and abandon him after the whole ordeal. That bothered him more than it should. When the teacher had his back turned, he wrote his number down on a sticky note and stuck it on her desk, leaning over and planting a kiss on her cheek. He grinned at his small poke at rebellion to the school's rules and shrugged. Yes, he could be a bit childish every now and then.

"Though, I don't think it'll compare to the things I could do to you," he challenged in a whisper when he heard the teacher clear his throat. "Mister Dubois, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" the older man said and Olivier just grinned. "I was just telling my friend here that you are looking exceptionally handsome. That color compliments your eyes in most beautiful of ways," the Frenchman grinned and winked at the teacher. Of course, the older man blushed a bit and cleared his throat before addressing the class as he had been, now ignoring Olivier completely save for the small glances he stole at the boy.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia rolled her eyes, though she did have to admit that he had his way with people. Olivier's handling of the teacher was quite amusing indeed. "Is that a challenge?" The girl was always up for a new game of skill too. She just gave him a sideways look though and laughed to herself as she added his number to her phone and sent him a quick text of a heart. She also took this chance to text back those who were bothering her all morning. Most just wanted to hook up again, but there were a few invites to various parties. She sent them each a reply. Typically time and dates. They already knew where to go.

Once done, Talia sat back and stretched, She had her nights booked for the next few days, which meant she could only devote her days to Olivier. Which was probably a good thing. She didn't need to be seen hanging around only one guy, people might get the wrong idea about their relationship. And just because she was interested in him, didn't mean she wouldn't be sleeping with anyone else.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
°o.O Jªyðen ®iley Aðey O.o°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden had a hard time explaining away the awkwardness that seemed to be hovering just behind their surface interactions. It seemed like as soon as someone stopped talking, it would swoop in and overwhelm the situation. Oddly enough, he couldn't even place a reason as to why things would be awkward. Things were fine between all of them, he though. Sure he and Carlie had had some fun times over the summer but that little fling was over now and had ended on pretty good terms in his opinion. Only when Carlie started talking again did Jay realize just how long she had been quiet. Usually, he didn't have time to get lost in his head with her around because her constant interaction kept him distracted.

The idea of Carlie and Lynn walking around the mall together, shopping arm in arm, was enough to make Jay chuckle to himself. He was sure it would look a little odd that he seemed to be laughing for no reason but he didn't really mind. He was stoned, what would they expect? It was just that Lynn was the type who wore what she wanted because she wanted to, not really caring how others thought she looked. She just didn't seem to be the shopping with girlfriends type. Perhaps he was wrong, though. He couldn't know her inside and out when their friendship only went so deep.

"Want me to bring stuff to the party or will it be drug free?" Jayden asked as he leaned back on his hands, tilting his face to the sky so he could see the cloud roll by as the sun spilled across his face. It felt good warming his pale skin. Jay had been attending nearly every party since his freshman year when his reputation for drugs began making itself known. The drugs he was known for had gotten progressively heavier since but he was still asked to supply for most parties. Carlie had him questioning this usual dynamic for her own party, though. She stayed away from most substances so she may not actually want them around.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier had received the text message and added her number to his as well, seeing he also had a few texts. One was inviting him to a huge party Saturday night, the first of the year. He agreed to go, knowing it was very likely that Talia would be there. Another couple were from a girl and two different guys, wanting to know if he was "available" for some "fun". He told the boys he was, since both of them were really good lays. As for the girl, she was clingy and rather pathetic so he simply told her he was otherwise occupied. It wasn't often that he went out and slept with someone but hey, there was a lot of sexual tension between him and Talia and he needed someone to take it out on.

When he glanced over, Talia was responding to her own messages and he knew that she was most likely planning a few "dates" herself. He wondered if he'd ever be able to change those ways in her. Shaking the thoughts from his head, he put the phone away and sat back in his seat with cool nonchalance as if nothing might be wrong with him in any way, shape, or form. He only smiled at the girl next to him. "Of course it is," he chuckled before starting to write down the things from the board into his notebook.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia gave him a quick wink, letting him know she fully planned on showing him just how good she was. She had her phone on her desk, keeping in touch with those she knew she wanted to maintain whatever form of relationship she had with them. Her attention stayed on the teacher though as her pencil scratched notes down and made doodles in the margins. It wasn't hard to tell he was making his own plans as well. What was surprising though, was the way Talia felt about it. For someone reason she didn't want anyone else touching him. At least not until she had her way.

Talia ignored the feeling though as she licked her lollipop absent-mindedly. The class had only begun and she was already growing bored. Words and pictures made sense to her, not numbers and elements. She did her best to focus but found herself staring out the window and thinking about what all had happened in the woods with Olivier. For the first time she was more looking forward to spending time talking than having sex with someone. Even if she was extremely aroused whenever he looked at her.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier paid as much attention as he could. Every now and then he would get a text and he would answer. One of the boys in particular was skipping the first day of school so he could spend all day sexting the Frenchman. When a particularly lewd picture was received, Olivier just grinned and gave a lewd reply. He could tell the night with that boy was going to be great fun. However, despite that, he still found himself focusing mostly on Talia. She was the focus of most of his thoughts and those thoughts weren't about sex.

He found himself wanting to take her out to a movie or a nice dinner. Olivier wanted to get to know her more than he wanted to spend a night in the throes of passion with her. It was strange to him but he also found himself wondering if she even remotely felt the same way, though he doubted it. That in itself made him sigh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff