Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
She smiled returning the hug and scooching over to give the girl room. "For sure you're parties are the s**t. And if that means knocking some bitches off their high horses you have my vote!" she said chuckling. Lynn would love to see the faces of the cheerleaders if Carlie won. She might actually buy a ticket to see the show, even though school functions weren't her thing.

Lynn managed to see Carlie lay her head on Jayden's shoulder and smirked. Yeah, she needed that reality check. Jayden and her were best friends, nothing more. Lynn shook off some of the disappointment and turned to Carlie, "So candy cane, which class are you missing today?" she asked attempting to keep her now slowly disappearing buzz.

Fashionable Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far
behind?

Alexa took another bite of her apple and was beginning to feel rather lonely. She wondered where Paige might be. She sighed thinking how sad it was that unlike other people in this school she was limited on who to actully look to talk too. But, before she could really mope about it, a guy came and leaned against the locker beside hers, Brighton McIntyre, to be exact. Alexa smiled a rather friendly smile and replied cooly "Oh hey Brighton.." She took a moment to mentally review her summer "It was alright, I didn't really get to go anywhere. I was busy taking summer classes to get ahead" Brighton touched her hair in a playful manor. She tilted her head to the side and thought to ask him about it but let it go. "Anyways..How was yours-"

Just then Ezra Taylor came around the corner and nearly ran into her and her apple. The Ezra Taylor that she had been crushing on for a while now. Her smile brightened and she blushed as her apoligized to her "No no, it's ok i'm alright and probely shouldn't be standing here anyways." Alexa was flustered with excitement that Ezra remembered her, and even more so when her knew her name "Yeah I took that class last year, and correct again, my name is Alexa" Alexa decided to act like she didn't know his name, afraid to scare him off and giggled at his title "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Ezra" She then remebered Brighton was still there and her blush deepened and she quickly introduced the two, unsure if they knew eachother or not. "Oh! Ezra this is Brighton. Brighton this is Ezra" She smiled and bit her apple again.

` Ezra Kaden Taylor
❝ no one ĸnowѕ wнaт'ѕ ιn мy нead ❞
penchipenchipenchipenchipenchiDon't you know who I am? I'm the +Funny Guy+

User Image

locaтιon: Bumping into Alexa
мυѕι¢: N/A
ooc:t

Ezra looked to the journalist beside her and gave him a slight smile and a wave to say hello. It was a sympathetic smile like he did not mean to interrupt their conversation. Ezra stood still, only a few feet from her. He gave that half smile he was famous for. "If you say so, but you are at your locker. So I believe if I have the rules of the school down, you have every right to be standing here." He said as he laughed a bit trying to make her feel better. He noticed her embarrassing mistake, and soon she would too. But as the class clown he did not like it when people felt bad about themselves. He always tries to put a smile on everyone's face. Perhaps that's why his last relationship did not work out.

"I remember you. You were the girl who beat my score on the exam." He said with a warm smile, his teeth bright and straight as he ran a hand through his hair. "I would kiss your hand, but it seems the foreign student is taking my traditions." He laughed as he gave a mock wink. It was purely for humorous effect.

Quickly he let the laughter die off as he gave her a more sincere smile to both, her and the journalist. "Hey Brighton, nice seeing you again." He said as he gave him a friendly smile. "How is the school newspaper going? They did not cut the budget did they?" He asked curiously. "Personally I do not know if some would agree with me but I think it would be a really shame to lose the newspaper. Not gonna lie. Your articles are defiantly one of a kind." He said complimenting the writing style, not because he particularly liked the guy but because unlike most of the popular crowd Ezra was not afraid to be who he was. His personality is what makes him shine like a star around here.

Watertears116

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier arched and eyebrow at her teasing. That's alright. Two could play that game. His own fingers brushed along her thigh before squeezing just slighly. "And what makes you think that I need to learn more about pleasure?" he asked with a light chuckle as his hand returned to the previous fingers brushing skin gently. He moved a bit closer, their legs touching and he grinned a bit. He knew quite a bit about pleasure but then again, he wanted to know what she could offer.

"But if you think you can teach me a few things, I'm all for it," he added, moving closer still. He looked at their hands still together and grinned before he ran a hand up her side that slid over to her arm and then up to her shoulder where it teased the strap of her tank top and moved down to trace the collar of her shirt, also teasingly. He knew that if the two of them were alone together and in the position to have sex, there would be no slow teasing. Their tension was building quickly and when they were finally together, it would explode.

((OOC: Sorry for the crap post. I just woke up))

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Oh, he was good. He left her thighs quivering and her body begging to be touched more. Talia herself kept her cool though as she hooked a finger into the hem of his jeans. Tugging slightly, she grinned more and leaned in to n** his ear gently before kissing his neck again. "Oh? Maybe this will be more of a group project then." She smirked some as her lips trailed up to graze his jaw again, her body nearly pressed against his. She was suddenly interrupted by her phone buzzing in her back pocket once again. She ignored it at first until she realized it wasn't going to stop.

With a sigh, Talia sat back and looked at it. She had two text messages and three missed calls. Most of which were from the guy she was with last night but one message was a warning from her mom that she better behave in school on the first day, which meant to not be late. Whoops. "Might have to take a rain check." She was thoroughly put off, standing up and brushing her shorts off as she stretched. "I'm sorry." And she genuinely was. Talia hated leaving off like this, though she had to admit it did leave her feeling as though they would be able to have even more fun later.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier had just gotten started when she pulled away and stood. He stood quickly soon after and looked down at her. There was a significant height difference between the two and that made him smile a bit. He slid one arm around her waist and pulled her to him, the other hand resting on her jaw as his thumb brushed over it. He leaned down, his lips stopping barely half an inch from hers. "It seems that we will forever be stuck in the drumroll before the kiss..." he whispered, his breath tickling her lips. So close. He could if he wanted to and he wanted her to know that. He wanted her to know that he was holding back his passion because she had asked it of him.

With a small sigh, he pulled away and ran a hand through his already messy hair. "I'll walk you to class if you'd like," he offered, staring a step back and letting go of her all together. He had been excited to see where the events were going and when he looked a bit past her, he saw the new girl. With a sigh, he smiled and waved before his attention turned back to the beautiful creature that was Talia. He'd never wanted anyone so much before in his life and it surprised him.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia almost kissed him right then just out of sheer surprise. She made a mental note about being much more careful when he got close as she smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "The fates are against you." She teased him with a soft smile as he pulled away again, turning away to hide the blush on her cheek as she gave another nod to Paige before slowly walking back toward the school. She slung her bag over her shoulder and shook herself a bit to make sure she was under control.

"Hmm, alright. You can walk me to chemistry." She hated the class, but she also needed it so Talia would at least be able to spend a bit more time with Olivier. She walked beside him, her hand brushing his occasionally on accident. It would be one of the few times she was actually seen with someone for such a long period of time and Talia wondered if people would think something was up.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

He chuckled at the fates reference as he led the way towards the school. He was actually surprised that she said she had chemistry for first period. "Chemistry? We have first period together," he grinned a bit. Olivier was aware that people would talk. People always talked. The only problem was would be what they were saying. He would either be labeled as just another guy done by Talia or he would be labeled as a potential love interest for the school slut. Neither of those labels bothered him in the slightest but he had a feeling that she would be less than pleased. He still couldn't help but smile at it, though.

"Out of curiousity, what's the rest of your schedule?" he asked, noticing the fact that their hands were brushing. He wondered what it would be like to grab her hand and slide his fingers between hers. She probably had a rule against that too but he would chance it. The next time their hands brushed, he wrapped his pinky around hers to see if she would pull away from him.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

"I am starting to think I might not be able to get rid of you." Talia laughed as she looked up at him, noticing the height difference despite her heels. She was glad he would be in her class though, it made more sense for them to be walking together if that was the case. She didn't exactly want to ruin his reputation. Apparently he had other ideas though as his pinky suddenly wrapped around her own. Talia merely acted as though nothing was different, not minding the slight touch for now.

"Art, English, Lunch, World History, Statistics, and then..." She couldn't help but smile as she finished the sentence with her last class. Her foreign language. "French." She looked up at him again, this time with a smirk. Truth be told, she sucked at French. Horribly. Maybe he could tutor her sometime though.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier was glad she didn't pull her hand away and his smile widened at hearing her schedule. "Non, you won't. You see, we have English and World History together as well. It seems you're stuck with me for three classes of the day," he chuckled quietly. He noticed them closing in on the school but didn't care. When they walked inside, he didn't let go of her pinky as he led the way to their chemistry class.

"Will I have the pleasure of sitting next to you in class or am I going to be losing you to some other boy?" he asked with a teasing smile though his question was serious. He really didn't want to wind up losing her attention and watch it be wasted on some foolish boy that didn't really give two shits about her. He absolutely refused and if he had to, he would fight for her attention and easily shut down any boy that thought he was going to gain Talia's affection. He wasn't possessive but he didn't want a potentially good thing to be ruined by a horny teenager.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia couldn't help but feel happy about that. Not only did it mean she could keep up with their game, but she would have someone in class she would enjoy talking to. "No copying off my homework got that?" She teased as they walked into the school. Talia ignored whatever stares came their way and just flashed her usual smile at the boys who greeted her. They turned a corner and saw Ezra was there talking to the newspaper boy and the girl Alexa. She gave each of them a nod, making a face at Ezra as they passed them.

"Ah, that all depends on you." She gave him another mischievous grin and bumped her shoulder against his. She stopped at her locker for a moment. "Hang, on, I have to grab something." It took her a second to remember her combination before she was able to open the locker and pull out her stash of candy. For such a small girl, she really did love her sweets. Talia held up a lollipop to Olivier. "Want one?"

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

As they walked past Ezra and the others, Olivier nodded and gave a friendly smile before moving on. He caught the look Talia had shot the school's comedian, not sure what to make of it. His attention was completely on Talia and never wavered as she opened her locker. "And what can I do to make sure I keep your interest? I would hate to have to destroy someone's self-esteem just because I'm not ready to share," he chuckled before looking at the bag of candy. He grinned and took the lollipop when she offered it.

"Merci, mon belle fleur," he smiled softly and leaned in, giving her a kiss on the cheek with a wink. He unwrapped the lollipop and sucked on it easily, grinning again before pulling it out of his mouth. "I love lollipops. They remind me of the days when I gave blowjobs all the time," he laughed a bit, licking at the lollipop.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Shaking her head, Talia closed her locker with a smile. He was worried about sharing her? All he had to do was graze those soft fingers over her skin again and she would crumble at his feet. But she wasn't about to tell him that. "I'm sure you can manage. After all, no one else here has that incredible accent." She slipped an arm around him before popping a lollipop into her own mouth.

"Funny, I was just about to say the same thing." Talia laughed, and for once it was real and not laced with her issues. She wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but it didn't matter. Either way it meant he was great with his tongue. "Maybe I will show you some time." She returned his playful wink.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier grinned and slid his arm around her shoulder, leading the way towards their Chemistry class once more. "Oui, my accent is indeed a unique one," he chuckled and kept walking, noticing the loner seemingly having an incredibly quiet conversation with the daydreamer. He winked at the boy, causing him to blush before turning his gaze back to Talia with a charming grin.

"As long as I get to return the favor," he gave her another wink as they arrived at the door of their classroom. He let her walk in first, following her and giving a couple of boys a smug smirk. He kept his arm around Talia, gazing at some of the other males that were eyeing her. Olivier leaned in close to her ear and brushed his lips across her skin just below it. "Where would you like to sit, ma cher?" he whispered, attempting to cripple her just as he had in the forest and to prove a point that at least for the class period, her attention belonged to him and only him.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

"I am more than willing to let you do whatever you want to me." She gave him that same seductive smile she had in the woods. Talia gave a wave to some of the boys in class, not noticing Olivier's look toward them. She shivered though as his lips touched her again and she found herself automatically leaning into him. Honestly, the effects he had on her just weren't fair. b]"By the window." She was careful to take a seat that wasn't in the center of her usual targets. They all looked a bit confused until the guys noticed the way Olivier had his arm around her. There would certainly be rumors soon.

"I wonder if this teacher will be a hardass or not." Talia had sunken in behind her desk and set her bag on the floor. She had her body turned so she was facing Olivier but her eyes were scanning the other students. She was curious who all would be in the class, and who might cause trouble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas