Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William just stared back. She was so pale, so quiet, so...invisible. It was almost like they could be brother and sister except for the fact that he was Asian. That was almost the only thing that set them apart. However, when she looked away, he did as well. His gaze averted back to the floor, not really sure if he should just walk away or if she would wait for her to say something. Should he say something first? Maybe that would be a bit more polite? Then again he'd never really been one for politeness but she seemed so lonely that maybe she deserved it.

"Are you...alright?" William asked, looking her over for any signs that she may be hurt in some way. She didn't seem to be which made him start to wonder why she was just standing there. Then again, that's precisely what he was doing. He was just as guilty of being creepy as her. Well, creepy is what other people would call them. However, he never really paid too much attention to what others said about him. That only upset him more than it should.
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

::: Leigh ‘Hikari’ Everidge :::
-Welcome to my Personal Wonderland-

Hearing his quiet voice, Leigh silently looked back up to the porcelain boy. Slowly she nodded at the question. "yes" she answered in a soft tone, almost like a whisper. "I didn't mean to stare" she said softly. "Its just, you remind me of someone I've never met" thinking over her words she began biting at her lip piercing nervously once more. That wasn't a normal thing to say was it? but then again, she was never very normal was she? " what I mean is, someone I read about in a book..." she added wondering if that would help or if it was equally strange.

Again, she got lost staring at that pale face, so beautiful in such an artistic way this boy was. As she kept staring, a cheerleader bumped into her, "look at the freaks" she whispered to her friend before the two giggled. She watched quietly, she didn't really care but, she couldn't help but watch. How could two humans laugh for attempting to humiliate another?

Now that was truly strange, yet it seemed like the rest of this world didn't think so, yet bothered to find people like her and the boy in front of her so. "do you like art?" she asked softly, finally looking back to the boy, trying to make the conversation less...awkward.

Not that she would know what exactly awkward was since she did not socialize much other than with her grandmother and lately, Carlie.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

"...Not particularly. I sketch occasionally. I prefer writing. That and music are generally the only types of art I like," he answered, watching her quietly. He ignored the cheerleaders, having been tempted to actually trip them but minding his mannters. He continued to watch her a bit more. "And I know what you mean...you look like a porcelain doll," he added just as quietly as he had spoken before. He could tell she enjoyed art but most likely not the kind he did. He found words much more appealing than pictures. Pictures were more for children in his mind where as words engaged the mind and painted a picture that you could hold onto forever in your own mind. It left you to think of the exact details to add on to the basics that the words presented you with. Words were beautiful and ugly all the same time.

He looked away again to his feet, not sure of what else to say. He wasn't good at having conversations. William had never been good at things like socializing. He was a loner by heart and he lived in his own little world, shutting out the rest of what he called the "useless world". People didn't mean much to him because he never meant much to people. Though there were certain people that did mean something to him though he would never say who.
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

::: Leigh ‘Hikari’ Everidge :::
-Welcome to my Personal Wonderland-

Leigh couldn't help but giggle softly at his words, not really sure why she was doing so, but it was nice to laugh since she had not in a while. "Of course, they all are art, art has many forms" she said softly, a smile crossing her pale face.

"You write? I write too..draw...and love music" she said softly. "I was going to ask though, if I could draw you sometime.." she added, once again biting at her lip ring. She hoped he didn't find that strange either, it was just, she had never found someone in this town that she had actually wanted to draw a portrait of, but this boy, his features, so different from everyone in the school, porcelain and slightly mysterious too...

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William's eyes widened a bit. No one had really asked to draw him before or offered. Then again, no one had really noticed him before. This girl was a strange one but he was strange in his own ways so he wasn't really allowed to judge. Nervously, he bit down on his own and kicked at the ground slightly, not really sure what to say.

"I guess that would be okay..." he finally answered. It wasn't that he didn't like the idea. It was just a new thing to him. He was used to blending into crowds and going unnoticed by anyone and everyone except for the skater. Now he was facing a girl who was oddly like him yet different all at the same time. He could honestly say he was befuddled.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia now knew he really was toying with her. And he was good at it. High school boys usually didn't know how to seduce a woman, but Olivier? Well, he made all the right moves. It took everything she had not to moan as his fingers gently brushed her thigh and she bit down on her lip. This time, her arousal was fully there, and Talia was having a hard time keeping her mind on the game instead of her reward if she were to keep playing. If he kept this up, he probably could play with her longer than normal. Talia was used to seducing, not being seduced.

His question distracted her though, and confusion was clearly written on her face. She had sex with a lot of guys...but kissing was a different matter. Never kiss them. Ever. It was her one rule and while she had no idea why she made it, she stuck to it. Maybe it was her way of keeping a fine line, but she wasn't about to give it up. "No, I'm afraid that is not allowed." Talia smiled at him, but turned away slightly. She briefly thought about how this could be taken as her teasing him, even though most guys she had been with knew the rule.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B r i g h t o n C o l e M c I n t y r e

He'd gotten to school a bit earlier then usual that morning. Not because he was so eager to start the new school year, but because the room set aside for the school newspaper had gotten new computers over the break that he just had to see. So like the dork he was, he forced himself to get to school earlier to check the computers out and he was certainly impressed. The old one had been crappy and you were lucky if you got a page typed out before they froze up on you. He'd bugged his friend, the computer geek, about fixing them but the guy never got around to it. Didn't matter at this point though. Brighton smiled as he finished off the last of a back to school article he was writing for the first edition of this years paper. He printed it off then shut down the computer and slipped out of the news room. Now he just needed to find someone to read it.
                                                          He was like a man obsessed when it came to getting feedback on his writing. He knew it probably annoyed people by now since he wouldn't take no for an answer, but he couldn't help it. The brunette scoured the halls, greeting those he knew by name and even people he didn't really know till his eyes settled on Alexa. He bit his bottom lip and let his eyes close for a moment. He always had to prepare himself for any sort of interaction with her. It was hard to appear normal in front of the girl of his dreams, but he managed. After his little ritual, Brighton made his way over and leaned against the locker next to hers. "Hey Alexa, how was your summer?" He reached out and playfully tugged at a curl of her hair, secretly marveling at the softness of it.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
°o.O Jªyðen ®iley Aðey O.o°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden's inquisitive gaze seemed fixed on Lynn's features, silently admiring the bold tattoos and piercings. She had always been pretty tough; or at least she had been that way since he first met her years ago. Her hardened exterior had led to his own curiosity several times throughout their friendship but he had never asked her a thing. If she wanted to share, she would. Jay just wasn't really sure if they were the sharing kind of friends. Then again, he wasn't really sure of much when it came to Lynn. In his mind, the line between their friendship and a romantic relationship was constantly blurring and bending. Sometimes, usually when Jaeger was around, they had an easygoing, playful comradarie. Other times, Jayden wanted to wrap his arms around her and remind her that it was okay to let people get close and take care of her.

Only Lynn passing the joint back to him roused him from his thoughts, reminding him that he wasn't alone where he could stay lost in his mind. "I have art. Foster won't mind if he doesn't see me," he said quietly, mind still half gone as he inhaled from the joint again, a small smile pulling at his lips as he could feel the drug slowly beginning to take effect. Mr. Foster was probably one of the few decent teachers they had in their high school. Despite the eccentric man's focus on the arts, it was likely that he impacted more students than many of the core class teachers did. Mr. Foster just tended to have that effect on people. His graying hair, affinity for tie-dye shirts, and schtick for cuffed jeans and flip flops made him a truly unique specimen among the other teachers.

Jay passed the slowly burning joint back to Lynn when he had finished, hoping that the continued smoking would lead to one of her giggle fits. She really seemed to let her walls down and just feel when they smoked together. It was a welcome sight when Jayden started worrying about her closing herself off too much. The sound of an unfamiliar voice caused his attention to move from his best friend to two girls standing not far from the clearing where he sat. He recognized the speaker as Carlie, one of the loudest and most in your face girls he had ever met. She was always the life of the party and never failed to make a scene. While Jayden found her attitude to be a little abrasive at times compared to his own, her energy had a certain endearing quality to it. The girl next to her, though, he wasn't sure that he had ever met her before. Her small, pale form looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't place where he had met her. The girl, apparently Leigh was her name, looked like the type that wanted to just blend in and pass by unnoticed. Her strange calmness managed to soothe him even from this distance. How could two so very different people be close friends? An explanation eluded him and the quieter girl's retreat finally prompted him to speak.

"Of course. We have to start the school year out right. As for Leigh, I don't think I've met her yet. Doesn't look like today will be the day, either," he spoke, just loud enough for Carlie to hear. Yelling had never been his thing as he found it much too harsh.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier was a tad bit shocked that she had refused a kiss from him but he could guess why. "Your rule is to never let it get personal, oui? And what would you do if a boy really did want to get personal? If he wanted to get to know you for more than just your body? Would you still deny him then?" he asked softly. The tone of his voice showed that she didn't have to answer if she didn't want to, he wouldn't push her, though he really wanted to know. His fingers lightly brushed her cheek as he leaned in again, though it wasn't to kiss her.

He just felt like being near her. They'd only just met and she was by far the most intriguing person he'd met in his past few years there. She was the only one that could match him and possibly best him at his own game and she was full of secrets. She was full of something that he wanted to know all about. He wanted her trust and to show her that he wouldn't betray and he didn't know why he wanted this after having just met her. Olivier was left in a state of confusion though he was sure about what he felt.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

For the first time in years, Talia blushed. She wasn't really sure how to react to Olivier, she still wanted him, but now a part of her was scare to be near him as well. She didn't let people close and was just the kind of person who could very well work his way under her guards. She steeled herself though, pushing away her insecurities once again as she glanced at him. "I would..." She was going to say she would turn him down, which is mostly true. Yet there are some ways of getting to her, and she didn't want Olivier going away completely. Not yet. "I would let him know he can try, but that I'm not worth getting to know." She smiled, this time it was softer though as his brushed her cheek.

She was careful, allowing him to be close without actually giving him any access. Talia still had her mind on the game though as her own fingers trailed lightly down his jaw, neck, and finally his collar. She could easily make an excuse to leave him. Friends, class, ect. But she wanted to remain here for now, see where this went, even if only to satisfy her own curiosity about him.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier gave in and allowed a shudder to pass through his body at her electrifying touch. It was the same touch he'd used countless times on others. However, his gaze melted from seductive to soft. "You should not feel that way about yourself. People not worth getting to know are the spoiled brats like the head cheerleader. You, though...You are interesting. You have a story to tell that you won't share with anyone. You are honestly the most interesting person I have ever met," he whispered softly.

He then gave her another seductive smile and leaned in, kissing her cheek before moving to her neck. However, he pulled away and gave her a small wink. This week was going to be interesting. He couldn't help but wonder if, after they had sex, she would drop him and never think twice about looking at him. Olivier would have to make sure that didn't happen.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia closed her eyes for a moment as his lips touched her, enjoying the heat it brought to her sensitive skin. She wasn't used to people who found her interesting outside of bed. She was typically careful to make sure men only saw her as a pleasurable experience. Somehow things had gotten out of hand with Olivier though and Talia felt as though she should run. But she was frozen to the spot by that smile on his face and her own interest in him. "Are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?" Her tone was light and teasing as she returned that seductive smile, her body and mind conflicted. She wasn't about to let him scare her off though.

"The head cheerleader isn't all that bad.. Okay, so she is a bit of a brat." Now Talia was just trying to get the subject off herself as she laughed. She was searching for a safe territory and the cheerleaders were perfect for it. While she didn't really like them, Talia was cautious around them. After all, she had slept with the quarterback on more than one occasion. It could ruin her if anyone found out and told his girlfriend.

Talia rested back against a tree trunk, pulling the candy cigarette from her lips and appearing to be relaxed. She could still feel where he had kissed her though, and it was almost enough to make her go back on her rule.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier shook his head. "Her boyfriend is my best friend and he tells me everything. Although it's easy to tell he doesn't really like his girlfriend. She's so needy and pathetic yet somehow she walks around this school like she owns it and like her boyfriend is her property. If i were him, I'd leave her and go out with the girl I really like. I wouldn't let anything stand in the way of being with who I wanted," he mumbled as he pulled out another cigarette. He lit it and then took a drag, blowing the smoke away from her.

He then looked at her and gave her another one of his smiles. "So, what is that you do for fun other than sleeping around, Mademoisell Talia?" he asked, wondering if she would tell him any information about her at all. He doubted it but it was worth a shot. Considering she shut him down during the earlier bit of their conversation.

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image
                    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

๔๏ ץ๏ย кภ๏ฬ tђคt { there's still a ¢нαη¢є

for {{ you }} !

xxx`cause t-there's a *spark in you ▪▪ ↴

you just gotta ﹛ ιgnιтe ﹜, the light, and let it

shine

just own the night like the fourth of july just own the night like the fourth of july just

own the night like the fourth of july

just own the night like the fourth of july just own the night like the fourth of july just own the

night like the fourth of july

`CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A F I R E W O R K !!
                    ————————————————————————————
                    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Paige was nervous, to say the least. She had only just recently moved to her new home, and on top of that, this was only her second year of being in a public school. Her family had taught her for so many years...and now she had to learn from strangers. Paige fiddled with her backpack, which slung over her shoulder and was a bit bulky. Turns out, she had learned a lot more information when homeschooled than when the students at her new school had. Which meant she was in a whole bunch of advanced classes. Great...I'm going to be labeled a nerd.... Paige thought bitterly to herself. She had been leaning against her car for a good twenty minutes in the school parking lot, not wanting to walk in and feel so alone. Her goal was to make more friends today. So instead of being a nerd and going to school early, she walked over to a wooded area, thinking that maybe there would be people there.

Paige noticed a girl and a boy that seemed to be flirting with each other. The boy's accent intrigued Paige. He sounded French. Since she had been homeschooled for so long, Paige found the foreigner to be an immediate person of interest. He was very handsome, but seemed to be a player. Of course, so did the girl. Paige thought for a moment, and remembered one of her new friends saying that the girl...Talia..belonged with the popular group. Oh, if she could fit in somewhere like Talia did. Instead of trying to jump into their conversation, Paige decided that when the French boy looked over, she would give him a nice smile. That was appropriate...right? Realizing she was overthinking all of this, Paige just waited for the boy's gaze to reach her, and gave him a smile along with a small wave. Hopefully, she was about to make a new friend, or just be ignored. Paige sat against a tree nearby and began to take out her notebook, looking at photos of her family and her beloved horses.

(OCC: Sorry for the post....I had to involve my character somehow. So shoutout to Talia and Olivier! haha! biggrin )

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Told him everything? Talia sure hoped there were exceptions to that. But she knew exactly what Olivier was talking about, the girl did have some serious issues. Talia just tried to stay away and not mess with that area of the social ladder. She herself had her own perch, and she was perfectly happy with her status. She didn't miss what he said about the dating who he really liked. If Talia actually fell for someone, and she had the courage, she would do everything she could to be with them. That wasn't a likely scenario though.

"Horseback riding mainly." Talia didn't mind sharing a bit about her hobbies. She wouldn't delve too deep, but mentioning some things shouldn't harm anything. "Sculpting as well." She would stay away from her geeky side though, such as the fact that she liked classical literature and music. "What about you?" It was time he talked about himself some more and Talia was genuinely interested. She moved a bit closer to him, uncrossing her legs as she rummaged through her bag and pulled out a mug of tea. It was then she noticed another girl...Paige she thought her name was. Talia smiled over to her, not the actually the b***h she sometimes appeared to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas