Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
She couldn't help but snicker, lighting her own cigarette before putting away her tin and slumping down next to him. With the release of smoke from her nostrils, she felt the pressure of school start to melt "Now since when have either of us found any of our classes that important?" she said with a smirk, taking another drag. "If you really want to know though, it's history." she released the grey cloud from her lungs.

Lynn hated history, not because of the subject but rather the teacher. He was perverted, *****, scum. He would always stare down each girl, placing them all in assigned seats just to have the girls with the biggest knockers up front. She would give him threatening nasty looks when he tried to take a peek at her, but that wouldn't stop him for long. The thought of him eye raping her made her start to subconsciously take longer pulls, quickening the cigarette which is something she hated doing.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier just shrugged and stuff the pack of cigarettes back into his pocket along with his lighter. He sunk down to the dry ground with his legs open and bent, forearms resting on his knees when he wasn't taking a drag. He examined her outfit for a bit, smiling slightly. "You certainly are amazing to look at. So, let me take a wild guess as to why you agreed to hang out with me. You're interested in sex with me, aren't you?" he asked with a small chuckle and another drag from his cigarette.

He watched intently, having figured that part out easily from the moment they met. He'd heard that there were few guys she hadn't slept with and he was one of them. He rested his head back against the tree as his dark eyes watched her with a rather relaxed though curious gaze, the orbs never leaving her face. The last thing he wanted to do was give her the satisfaction of checking her out. She would enjoy that too much.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Of course I am. You're hot. Though I have my other reasons as well." Talia didn't elaborate, preferring to keep most of her thoughts to herself. She wanted to sleep with him, yes, but she also wanted to observe him a bit more. He was new and interesting and just like a kitten with something shiny, Talia was drawn to him. But she wouldn't let t show as she relaxed and ran a hand through her hair. No, she would leave him wondering what was on her mind for now. The way he looked at her though, keeping his eyes on her face, Talia wondered what it was he was after. If her body didn't entice him, then he must want something else, otherwise there was no reason to bring her out here.

"What about you? You don't seem interested in sex, so what is your angle?" He was charming and a flirt, complimenting her at all the right times, but there was no real want behind them. Talia got the feeling they had entered a game and she had to play now if she wanted to have him. Which was completely fine by her. It would keep her entertained for a few days at least, something to actually make her think. The girl never turned down a challenge.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
°o.O Jªyðen ®iley Aðey O.o°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden chuckled, knowing that she was right. For as long as they had known each other, neither seemed horribly concerned with school or attendance. They both did enough to get by and weren't interested in doing a bit more than that. Although it wasn't ideal, he felt like they were still doing a damn good job. Now they just needed to survive the rest of their senior year.

"Who knows? Perhaps the infamous Lynn decided to turn over a new leaf. It'd certainly make Mr. Bittermen's year," he said, chuckling as he took another drag on the cigarette in his hand. His gaze strayed to the burning ember at the end, slowly progressing towards the filter end as the tobacco became ash. Despite the numerous other drugs he made a habit of using, nicotine was probably still among one of his favorites. The way it loosened him up and relaxed him were pretty incredible.

"History, hm? Well, you certainly aren't going to that. I demand that you stay and keep me company," Jay said in the most serious tone he could summon as he bumped his shoulder into Lynn's. The history teacher was a real creep. He had eyes that liked to wander all over the girls in his classes. While Jayden had a hard time watching this with any of the girls, it was especially hard with Lynn. The fact that she could hold her own didn't really put him at ease.

Almost subconsciously, he moved his arm so it would be pressed against Lynn's side, needing the contact. Jayden had craved intimacy for as long as he could remember. It wasn't just sex, either. He just found that he needed contact with others to stay grounded. Jay sat silently until he finished his cigarette, putting it out on the ground then sliding the end into his pocket. His hand fell on the metal tin and he fished a joint from the contents, lighting it almost instantly. After a couple of hits, he held it out to offer to Lynn. She didn't smoke as much as he did but generally joined him when her partook in front of her.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

He continued to examine her for a bit before shrugging and taking another drag. "What can I say? I've always been a sucker for the charms of a beautiful woman," he teased. It was very clear that he was telling the truth as well as being sarcastic. While he generally was lured in by a beautiful woman, he wasn't a sucker for their sexual advances. That was something he'd always been good at doing. Keeping a reign on himself when it came to women who could cripple him with a look.

"Does it bother you that there's a chance I'm not interested in sex?" he asked, not answering her question about the angle. Truthfully, he didn't have one. Olivier would tell almost anyone, save for his prey, that if he really had to say what his angle was, he was trying to slowly wiggle his way into her inner most being. Yes, he would attempt to have sex with her eventually (he'd made that decision only a second ago), though he really wouldn't have to try. He knew she would most likely open herself up to him the moment he insinuated that's what he wanted. So for now he would say his angle was getting to know her, so to speak.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia rolled her eyes but smiled, finding that he really did amuse her. She was no longer trying, her initial showing off over with as she shifted back into her more normal self and played with a leaf in her hands. Once she showed guys what they could have, she let them decide for themselves if they wanted it. Talia wasn't one to push people. She was no longer watching him either, instead choosing to listen to him and take note of that beautiful accent of his.

"No. I'm certainly not everyone's type. Just means I will be wanting you more though." She smirked over at him for a minute before returning her attention to the leaf. Talia always did have the issue of wanting what she couldn't have. Like the cheerleader's boyfriend. That hadn't lasted too long though, her affections moving on to someone else eventually. Usually it meant a guy was gay if he didn't want to sleep with her though. And Talia couldn't help but find them interesting too. In fact, they were her preferred choice in friends. "Though, I also don't appreciate being strung along." Men could toy with her to an extent, but she better get what she wants in the end.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
[[OOC: Going to bed, good night all!]]

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ
User Image
Lynn laughed a bit "I wouldn't have it any other way, man." feeling his arm rest against her's gave her the calming sensation she needed to finish her cigarette smoothly. His care for her well being made her feel happy, she figured it was more of a ruse to make her feel that way, since she was one to never go down with out a fight. But she was happy with the mask he put on for her occasionally.

She took a look at the joint and smirked "Need you really question that on a day like this?" she took the joint and took a nice hit, holding in the smoke and slowly releasing it, feeling her body slowly grow heavy. She smiled at Jayden "what about you? First class?" she asked to keep things from being too quiet. When she was high, she had a tendency to laugh a lot if it was quiet.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

There it was. He had been waiting for a sign as to how long he could play this little game of his. He could maybe get away with until the party on Saturday night. If he was lucky and into pushing his luck, he could make it last until the next Saturday though that wouldn't be wise. She was a woman who knew what she wanted and she wanted him. That much was clear. Now he just had to make it known if he wanted her. Still didn't mean he couldn't play just a bit more. With that in mind, Olivier finished his cigarette and buried it in the ground before getting up and brushing himself off before taking a spot on the log next to her.

His long and thin fingers brushed up her bare thigh, stopping at the edge of her shorts before trailing along her arms. The sensation was just barely there and so light that it had been known to give people shivers. He leaned in, just barely an inch from her ear with a smirk. "I never said I didn't want you or that you weren't my type. After all, I did say that I had always been a sucker for the charms of beautiful women," he whispered before pulling away and brushing his fingers along her jaw.

His eyes stared into hers as he smiled another charming smile. "I know we've just met but would it be wrong of me to kiss you? After all, a gentleman always asks first," he said quietly, his thumb brushing over her lips. Yes, he was teasing her and drawing her in before she could have the chance to do so to him. The kiss wouldn't seal the deal that he would have sex with her but it would show that he was certainly interested. When and where would have yet to be determined.

Fashionable Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far
behind?

Alexa awoke with a start as she had a feeling she had overslept. Glancing at her clock on the far wall of her room her eyes widened and she sprinted from her bed and hurridly got ready. She pulled on a pair of dark jeans, tugged a black tank-top over her head, and slipped a pair of black Tom's onto her feet. She went to the bathroom to see what she could do with her hair. She sighed at her bedhead and ran a brush though her long strawberry blande hair before pulling it up in a ponytail. She then brushed her teeth, and put on a little make-up. When she felt she was presentable she left her bathroom after one last glance in the mirror and headed downstairs.

Her parents had already taken off to work and she was grateful for that. She wouldn't hear the end of it it they discovered she was behimd schedule. She grabbed an apple and a water, storing both in her bag before running out to her car. Alexa drove a black 2009 honda accord, and treated it with care since her parents bought it for her last year. Sure her parents could've afford something more expensive and flashy, but she didn't want that. It would've just been another label slapped to her name. She set her bag in the passenger seat and slipped her keys in the ignition. The car purred to life and Alexa smiled as she drove off to school.

After parking in her usual spot, Alexa walked into school and down the main hall. Now that she was at school and realized she wasn't as late as she thought, she relaxed a bit and walked to her locker. She placed a few books and a few other things inside. Afterwards she shut her locker, leaned against it and then took in a deep breathe. She retrieved the apple from her bag and took a bite, while her olive green eyes wondered at others hanging around in the halls.

Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

::: Leigh ‘Hikari’ Everidge :::
-Welcome to my Personal Wonderland-

This was probably the first time she’d been to a sleepover, at least she didn’t remember having been to any before. It was strange, so odd, how she seemed to be getting along so well with Carlie though, after all, they were total opposites. While she herself was so quiet, Carlie was one of the loudest girls in school, not only in the way she spoke, not only personality wise, but her clothes were for sure the loudest. The colors and tiaras, and the make up she wore, the way she did her hair...
The night before Carlie had offered to give her a make over which she had obviously refused, not that she would mind sticking out a little bit more at school but, that was Carlie’s thing, not hers. Looking up at the ceiling she thought quietly. A few days ago, when Carlie and her had gotten paired up to work on an art project together, she had finally for the first time spoke to Jayden. How long had she had a thing for him? She wasn’t sure anymore, all she could remember was that since that time that she saw his sketches by accident when he had dropped a binder full of amazing drawings in the hallway, she couldn’t help but blush whenever she saw the bad boy. Strange, just like her being friends with Carlie now, that she could have a thing for a guy like that, a guy who was known for doing every drug out there when she herself was very much against them.
Sighing she closed her eyes , life was truly easier when she just stayed hidden away in her dreams. Opening her eyes once more she looked over to the alarm clock on Carlie’s nightstand: 7:00am. Carlie seemed to already be getting ready since she wasn’t in the room, she should probably start doing the same.
Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes , she slowly sat up, running a porcelain, pale hand through her raven black hair. Hmm, maybe if they got to school early, just maybe Carlie would meet up with Jayden, and just maybe, she could get a look at those sketches of his once more.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.
User Image User Image

Don’t try to tell me what to do,

User Image
<3 ---C4rli3 Br1t4nn4 M4g3ntt4--- <3
!!!Rawr.KeepOnROckin’.Rawr!!!

Like always, her mom and dad had left to work very early in the morning like always, she had gotten up earlier than usual having had planned to cook breakfast for them so that for once they could actually do at least something small like a family, but like always that didn’t come to be. Whatever, her new friend was here so at least it wasn’t a total waste to have woken up early, at least she could cook breakfast for herself and her friend.
She was all ready for school, she had showered, done her make up and found yet another very out there outfit to wear to school. This time she was wearing a poofy black skirt along with a pink and black top a pair of laced up pink gloves and a pair of cute black flats with pretty pink bows on them. Under her long black hair, she was wearing pink hair extensions to match her outfit, and yes, once more, she had decided to wear a tiara to school, to show those dumb cheerleaders who really belonged on top of the school ladder.
Hearing a sound, she turned to see her new friend walking down the stairs. She’d never thought she’d get along with someone so quiet, being the way she was after all, but maybe it did make sense, after all, since the girl was quiet it meant more attention for her, right? Yeah, that seemed legit, she was gonna go with that. “Hey, morning, just making some breakfast. You like scrambled eggs and bacon right?” she asked and seeing the pale, quiet girl nodded she gave a smile and continued to cook. “Hey, so this weekend my parents are going out of town, I’m gonna be having a party, not sure if its your thing but feel free to come over kay?” she said happily.
“Alright” the quiet girl replied, taking a seat in the kitchen table with a sketch book she carried around, beginning to doodle quietly.
Man, it was slightly creepy how that girl barely said anything sometimes, but whatever, just meant she got to talk more. “hey, so, one thing you’re supposed to do at sleepovers, you’re supposed to talk about guys you like and we never did that” Carlie giggled. “so you like anyone?” she asked as she began taking two plates of breakfast to the table now that she was done cooking.
Now what was she supposed to say here? She didn’t know if she liked anyone really, after all, what drew her to Jayden was his drawings, that was all...so she couldn’t really say she liked him just because of that could she? Quickly, she shook her head, beginning to eat her breakfast.
Once again Carlie giggled. “Alright” she said sticking her tongue out playfully. “Sure” she added teasingly before beginning to eat her own breakfast.
After a bit the two girls were on their way to school, Carlie, like always hoping this would be a fun, interesting day.

User Image User Image User Image
Don’t try to tell me what to say.
User Image User Image

Don’t try to tell me what to do,

User Image
<3 ---C4rli3 Br1t4nn4 M4g3ntt4--- <3
!!!Rawr.KeepOnROckin’.Rawr!!!

School again.
Oh fun.
She could see some cheerleaders heading into school after their morning practice, she was totally so much more awesome than any of them; seeing the head cheerleader starting to make out with her boyfriend she quickly looked away. Stupid girls...she totally deserved to rule the school, not that fake girl! But whatever...
Mostly, she was just upset that all her good friends had either graduated or dropped out of school saying that they wanted to be more serious about their music, the band they had. She still saw them outside of school, but sometimes it was just...school felt so lonely without them. Luckily she had began making friends again, not just Leigh, but she had started to chill with some of the skater boys, Jay and well, even the slightly scary, yet awesome Lynn. She had always wanted a big sister like Lynn, all tough and s**t, it was awesome, totally more awesome than half the girls in the school, and hey, there they were Lynn and Jay were they normally chilled. She wondered if they were planning to skip class, she didn’t really want to go herself so it would be nice if she had someone to skip class with.
“hey guys!” she called out to the two, sticking her tongue out playfully. “Having fun already?” she teased, laughing a little. She herself didn’t really...smoke up at all, just had twice, once at her birthday party and once when she’d been at the skatepark with some friends. “Hey, you guys met Leigh right?” she asked making her way towards the two.

User Image User Image User Image
Don’t try to tell me what to say.
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

Blushing.
Sigh.
Why was Carlie so loud?
So loud...especially compared to her.
She looked away quickly when Lynn and Jayden looked her way, nervously biting at her lip ring. It wasn’t that she was scared of them or anything like that, it was just...drugs made her slightly nervous, she had always been brought up believing how bad substance abuse was, she had even seen people die because of drug use so it kinda, just a little, freaked her out. Gently tugging on Carlie’s dress, she looked up at her friend when the girl turned around. “It’s fine, we’ll talk later, I have to go” she said in that quiet, whisper like tone she spoke in that tended to creep some people out for some reason she didn’t quite understand so she always just shrugged it off.
Quietly, she began walking away, it had been..interesting hanging out with Carlie, someone so different from her, but she guessed, all things had to come to an end right? Walking off, she headed towards the school, silently, calmly. She was wearing a pretty dress, which had something gloomy, something slightly ghastly to it, like that of those ghost brides in scary movies...
Yes, maybe that was why people found her strange, but that was who she was.
Walking into school, she was thinking, looking down playing with a lock of her precious, raven black hair, not realizing were she was going really, she walked into someone, making her finally look back up, blinking curiously as she found herself staring at a small boy with raven black hair.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William had been so busy trying to avoid everyone that he didn't realize he was in anyone's way until he collided with someone. He looked up nervously, his dark eyes meeting the eyes of a young girl. "My apologies..." he mumbled quietly, looking around to see if anyone had noticed his blunder. He hated being stared at. He didn't like being the center of attention, especially when it came to such mindless, zombie preps that surrounded him.

Then he took a better look at the girl. She wasn't like the other preps. She was actually really pretty but he wasn't going to tell her that. They must look strange. The loner staring down a girl that looked like a chronic daydreamer that didn't really fit in anywhere. Then again, he didn't really fit in anywhere either. The only person he'd ever talked to was a guy known as "the Skater". Other than that, William was a pretty lonely guy.
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

Staring.

She watched the boy in front of her quietly.

How strange...This boy, he looked so different from everyone else that went to this school, sticking out in a crowd, yet still being completely unoticable, just like her. But, not just like her, he also looked like one of the lonesome, yet porcelain beautiful characters she always wrote about in her stories.

How...strange.

Blinking curiously at his words, she thought silently. Again, strange. Normally in school when someone walked into her they'd just keep going, like if she really was a ghastly being and wasn't just dressed like one...but this boy, he noticed her enough to apologize?

She looked at him quietly, curiously, would that freak him out? she couldn't help it though, but keep staring quietly as her thoughts drifted away. This boy, he was like some prince of darkness, of gloom, but a beautiful dusky gloom, like the one right after the sunset, or just before the sunrise. Like a prince of a different world, that was what he looked like really, so special, in such a strange way, that the zombie people of this world, the zombie preps of this school, would never understand.

He was beautiful, in such a strange way, just like her...

Finally coming out of her day dream she quickly looked away realizing she'd been strangely staring. A light, faint pink blush crossed her face.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas