Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
°o.O Jªyðen ®iley Aðey O.o°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden groaned as he heard his phone going off near his head. He had managed to ignore the first alarm but the second one completely pulled him from sleep. Reluctantly, he opened his eyes and looked around his empty room before his eyes fell on the source of his exasperation. He opened his phone and sighed as his steel blue gaze fell on the time. School had started again, as much as he had hoped that the summer would last forever. At least this was his last year. That thought was only a small comfort as he rolled over in his bed, desperate for a few more hours of sleep.

Another groan escaped him as he dropped his phone back into the mass of blankets that had accumulated in the night. Jayden stood and walked to his adjoining bathroom. His first stop was the mirror. It was an awful habit but he refused to break it. He always seemed to look rough, like he had been to hell and back overnight, but he supposed that was due to the unknown amount of drugs in his system at any time. Tearing his gaze from his own image in the mirror, he climbed into the shower.

Once he felt like he was fully awake, he stepped out and wrapped a towel around himself, making his way to the closet. His closet was a little large for his tastes but it was mostly used as storage. He had never put much thought into what he wore but he kept his closet highly organized all the same. The jeans were neatly stacked by color and the shirts hung in order by color and, within that, sleeve length. It was one of the few things he was overly neat about. Without giving it much thought, he decided on a pair of dark jeans and a long sleeved blue shirt. At least it would look like he tried a little. He slid on his shoes and walked back into the bathroom. After taming his hair and brushing his teeth, he grabbed his already packed bag and made it downstairs into the kitchen. It was empty but there was evidence that his parents had already passed through. The scent of too strong coffee still lingered.

Jayden had never eaten much and even now, he wasn't hungry. His mom worried from time to time but got caught up in other matters so quickly that it never mattered. He drank a glass of orange juice, using it to take the pills that would keep him on the brink of high and sober. The feeling wasn't entirely satisfying but it made sure he could still carry out a conversation properly. Finding nothing else he needed to do, he walked out of the house and closed the door behind him. His car waited for him in the long driveway. In his opinion, his car was one of the few perks of being rich. He slid into the seat of his black Camaro and cranked it, enjoying the purr. With one last look at his house, he backed out of the drive and drove the short distance to school.

Pulling into the still filling parking lot of the school, he was more than a little surprised to see he actually made it on time. Jay had made a habit of showing up late last year when he bothered to show up at all. He couldn't help but think of it as a good omen for the coming year. He stepped out of his car and made his way into the office for his schedule. The woman behind the desk scowled at him but he didn't pay much attention. Most of the staff of the school thought the same thing about him: he was simply a no good burnout. Sadly, they weren't too far from the truth. He glanced down at his schedule and smiled when he saw that he had art to start with. Mr. Foster happened to be one of the few teachers that Jayden got along with. Jayden briefly considered going to the art room early but decided against it. There was still time to kill and there were people to see so instead, he stepped out into the crowded hall full of people being much too loud.
User Image
Lynn placed her slim, metal cigarette case just under her belt line in her pants. It was to keep the staff and security from finding them if they happened to search her stuff. She patted it happily and slung her bag over her shoulder once more before slamming her locker shut and slapping its turn dial lock on it. She pulled down her hood and ruffled her hair for comfort. The earbuds were pulled out and wrapped to hang around her neck as she looked about the hall for familiar faces that she actually liked. Lynn never liked smoking alone, even if the person didnt particularly smoke cigarettes, she liked to have someone to chat to so as to make the smooth relaxing pull that much more enjoyable.

Her large almost amber eyes fell on Jayden and her face lit up. She approached him, faking out a punch to his gut before placing a friendly hug on someone she considered a very best friend "Hey you! I didn't expect to see you here so early!" she said happily as she pulled back, a large grin on her pierced face, giving her deep dimples "Wanna go take a smoke real fast?" she offered, hoping he'd say yes.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier wasn't fond of just talking to random strangers but he figured he might try it out today. He just wasn't sure who to talk to. The Frenchman then decided it would be best if he located his locker for the year as he walked down the hall. He was actually rather relieved when he found, seeing a rather attractive girl leaning on the lockers nearby. He arched an eyebrow and smirked a bit as he opened his locker that was rather close to her. Maybe he could strike up a conversation with her and maybe it wouldn't be as awkward considering he swore he could've seen her somewhere before.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle. Or perhaps I should say hello in English? I know this may seem a little strange but I'm certain that I've seen you around before. May I ask your name?" he asked the woman in a thick but understandable French accent. He flashed her one of the most charming smiles he had to make up for the fact that he didn't really remember her name. Of course, he could've sworn her name was Talia or something along those lines.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia had been studying a couple across the hall with slight interest when she looked up to see the french guy who was somewhat new around here. She gave him one of her seductive smiles though, turning so that she could face him as he opened his locker. "Talia. I believe we met at a party once. Or maybe it was just drama class." Her smile widened as she looked him up and down. He sure was attractive. "Olivier right?" She wasn't so sure she had pronounced it correctly, but his accent did also make things sound slightly different than an English one did.

The candy cigarette dangled between her lips as she watched him with moss colored eyes. His smile was enough to make her thighs quiver though and Talia wondered how good he would be in bed. But then, she could always just find out for herself later. She hadn't had the privilege of being with him yet so it made sense her curiosity was growing.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier's smile widened at the sight of hers doing so. "Oui, Olivier Dubois at your service," he answered with a nod. He took a book out of his bag and stuffed it in his locker before shutting it and leaning against it to face her. She was very beautiful but the name Talia rung a bell. He was having difficulty remembering who she was when it suddenly came to him. She was the girl that slept around a lot. While Olivier didn't sleep around nearly as much as she did, he flirted more than she spread her legs. This made him let out a small chuckle.

"Talia is a beautiful name. Fitting for such a beautiful woman such as yourself. However, I've only ever heard your name around the halls and never actually had the pleasure of meeting you. I'm glad that's changed," he added with a small wink and took one of her hands in his before lifting it to his lips and kissing it. He had no intention of sleeping with her. At least, not within the week. He liked it when a woman chased him and he could tell that if she chose to do so, it would be a fun game of cat-and-mouse indeed.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

The cluttered hallway was beyond overwhelming for his senses. The pills he had taken that morning were making his surroundings seem more vivid, sharper somehow. This combined with the constant push of people as they hurried by to their friends and the loud slamming of lockers and excited squeals were almost enough to make him retreat into the silence and refuge of the art room. Jayden was about to do just that, giving up on seeing anyone he cared to speak to when his eyes fell on the dark hair and pale tattooed skin of Lynn, his favorite badass and one of his best friends. Smiling, he wrapped one of his long arms around her, silently reveling in the sensation of her warmth sinking into his own cold frame. Despite the warm summer weather, Jay was still cold more often than not.

"I don't think that you're nearly as surprised as I am," he said, chuckling quietly as he stepped to the side of the hallway to get out of the way, pulling Lynn along with him. The people pushing through the hallway seemed to be more a part of a stampede than any student body he had ever seen before. Shaking his head, he turned back to Lynn and looked her over. While he had seen her a few times over the summer, Jay was able to safely say that he barely remembered any of them, having been too far gone at the time. The break from school had treated her well and she was just as attractive as he remembered. Though he would be hesitant to admit it to anyone, Jayden was pretty into her. He never pursued it, though, because he knows how he is. Monogamy and commitment had never been his strong suit and he'd hate to ruin a good friendship because he couldn't stay loyal to her. There were too many ways for a relationship between best friends to go badly. Lynn's voice pulled him from his thoughts and, shaking his head, he came back to reality. The hallway's sounds washed over him again as he fought to hear her over it.

"You always have known exactly how to read my mind. I really need to get out of here," Jayden said with a soft smile as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and started guiding them towards the back entrance of the building, knowing there would be too much going on elsewhere for any teachers to be keeping an eye on it. It was the closest exit to the football field and the forest that lie beyond it, anyway. A smoke would definitely help him relax enough to get through at least the first class. This year would do a number on him if the first ten minutes were any indication.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia laughed softly, not unused to a guy who could flirt. Thous she had to admit that his accent certainly added a new edge. She was becoming much more interested as she slipped her bag over her shoulder again. "Why thank you, it is a pleasure Mr. Dubois." She gave a mock curtsy before shifting to look at the clock. The bell would be ringing soon, but she could afford to be late if it meant getting this guy interested in her, even if it was just a bit. "So you have heard of my reputation, good. Saves me the trouble of telling you." She smirked slightly before moving from the lockers. Talia wasn't sure how she wanted to this game with him yet, he was still a bit too mysterious. But she wanted him in the end, and she would have him.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

"Oui, I've heard your reputation and it really makes me curious. Makes me wonder exactly why a beautiful woman like you would waste herself on me who don't deserve her," he answered. His own eyes shifted to look at the clock. He just smirked at the time before eyeing the candy cigarette in her mouth. "Would you mind accompanying me to the forest for a real cigarette? I've got plenty and I would really enjoy your company," he added, hoping she'd say yes. He really didn't feel like letting his new play thing go.

His charming smile was still present as he looked her over. Yes, she was indeed intriguing. Very much so. And as he found himself fond of watching others fromt time to time, he'd learned to pick up on certain things. There was a lot more to her than meets the eye and he would have fun probing the deep recesses of her being, if she would let him. She was too guarded for him to probe much so soon but maybe, eventually, he could get her to open up if just to satisfy his need for knowledge.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William walked past several couples in the hallway as he just sort of meandered down the halls, searching for his class. He noticed the "slut" as she was called chatting it up with the rather handsome "foreign guy" but he just kept moving. He envied the Frenchman but not the woman. He'd never want to be like her in a million years. The loner continued on his way only to see the school's biggest druggie and rebel hanging out together. No doubt they were going to the forest to smoke like most others.

He simply shook his head. When he smoked, if at all, it was after school and on the way home. He hardly ever had a cigarette in his mouth but he almost always had a pack on him just in case he actually decided to ditch one day and have a smoke. William was actually debating whether or not he wanted today to be one of those days that he followed suit and wandered out to the forest to smoke. Maybe, maybe not. He would decide later.
User Image
Lynn smiled, truth be told when he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, her heart sped up just a tad. She would never tell anyone but she was very much into him. His calm, down to earth nature really tames the wild beast that is her. It didn't exactly hurt that he had a goregeous smile either. Until she got that out, it would just remain as more material for her poetry.

She followed him out of the school, the tin still safely in her pants. They walked further and further until finally they reached one of their usual spots. They needed many as to keep from getting caught. Such a shame that tactical intelligence like theirs was wasted on something like this, but Lynn sure as hell didn't care. She leaned on a tree, pulling out her tin "Need a cig? Or are we flying high this morning? Not that you clearly aren't already." she said with a joking chuckle.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia only shrugged as he wondered aloud why she did the things she did. Hell if she knew, and it wasn't like she was going to be spilling her feelings to him. No, the emotional aspects of her life remained private. "Bored I suppose." She tapped her chin as if in thought for a moment before smiling at him again and adjusting her bag. "Sure, I see no harm in skipping class." Wasn't like she wanted to be there anyway. And this would give her a chance to figure him out some more. Plus, the woods were usually well isolated unless others went for a smoke as well.

Talia pushed her way into the crowd of people, glancing behind her to see if he was following before heading for the northern exit. It was still warm enough outside that she wouldn't be needing a jacket and her limited clothing would feel just cool enough. Hopefully, it would also show enough of her to Olivier to keep him wondering. Her hips swayed as she walked, a natural habit that only helped to attract the attention of the male population as she passed through the halls.

` Ezra Kaden Taylor
❝ no one ĸnowѕ wнaт'ѕ ιn мy нead ❞
penchipenchipenchipenchipenchiDon't you know who I am? I'm the +Funny Guy+

User Image

locaтιon: His locker in the main hallway
мυѕι¢: N/A
ooc:Sorry for short first post

Ezra stood in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection in the mirror. The edges of the mirror were dripping in condensation and the room was musty from the shower. But Ezra stood wearing faded jeans and a play black t-shirt. With easy as the shirt stuck to him he put on a suit jacket that was finely sewn together. After messing up his wet hair and spraying the necessary amount of cologne he slipped a grey back pack over his shoulder and left the house.

Normally he was not hungry until class, that is why he packed food in his bag everyday. Knowing that no one was going to make him breakfast or wake him up or simply buy what he needs. Ezra knew he had to provide for himself.

His long limbs made it easy to pass the ground as he walked up the main steps, and into the public main hallways that was covered in lockers. Walking around the corner, her briedfly made eyes contract with Talia and gave a crooked grin for a hello as he walked to his own locker not far away. Opening the locker was easy enough as he replaced the books from his bag into the locker then got the necessary books for the day. Hanging the bag off the hook he yawned and messed with his hair again as he knew today would be interesting considering it was the first day back.

After he was done getting his things he would go looking for his friends, or at least his closer friends and chill with them before going to class.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

He chuckled a bit at her explanation of being bored and no harm in skipping class. He could tell her reason was a lie but he didn't mention it. That would be pressing his luck. So instead he just followed her. The Frenchman knew that she was hoping to seem more appealing physically in the sunlight but in truth, he didn't really care all that much. Sure, he wondered what it would be like to sleep with the girl who slept with everyone but it didn't mean he really wanted to. He was actually a little wary, not sure if she had any diseases or not. If they did get that far, he would definitely be wearing a condom.

The more he thought about it, the less appealing the idea of sleeping with her became. Who knows? Maybe he would warm up to the idea as more time passed. When his attention was brought back to her, he took the lead and walked to his favorite secluded spot in the forest. It was at an angle that he could see anyone from the school approaching but no one would see them. Perfect for hiding. His faded jeans and green and black plaid button-down shirt also helped him blend in. The top few buttons were unbuttoned showing off a bit of his chest and two necklaces he wore. He smiled at her with another wink as he leaned against a tree and pulled out a cigarette, holding it out for her. "Want one?" he asked with a lopsided grin as he pulled out a lighter with his free hand and easily lit the cigarette in his mouth.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Jaiden was glad that Lynn seemed to remember where they were going. Even during the school year last year when they went to the forest almost daily, he still had a hard time finding the different spots on his own. After a full summer of not even thinking about the small clearings they had found in the forest next to the school grounds, he really was beyond clueless. It seemed like they walked further than he could recall going before but once they arrived in the small circle of trees, he immediately recognized the area. The grass was plush and green and the sun was able to stream in through the small clearing of trees and branches above. All in all, it was actually a pretty good spot for legal activities as well as the more fun illegal ones.

"Why not both? You know I can't stop until I hit the stratosphere," Jay said, chuckling as he sat down in the soft grass and stretched out his long legs. He took off his backpack and began rummaging through it, finding his beloved, well worn pack of Marlboro Reds and a metal cigarette tin where he usually kept a few joints for such occasions where he didn't really have time to prep anything else. He knew there was probably a good chance that he'd end up skipping his first class if he sat out here and smoked with Lynn. Lucky for him, it was just art. He and the teacher had a bit of an understanding and Mr. Foster was convinced they were "kindred souls" or some other bullshit.

"What's your first class? Can't have you missing anything terribly important on the first day," he spoke through a crooked smile as he brought his first cigarette of the day to his parted lips, his body practically trembling at the anticipation of nicotine flooding his system. The first drag was heaven and Jayden allowed himself to sink into the ground a little more, leaning back on his free hand as he looked up at Lynn.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia had walked through the halls saying her few hellos and only stopping once when Ezra gave her that half grin, half smirk of his. She smiled right back, blowing him a kiss before pushing through the doors and heading to the woods. The fresh air was a nice change and for once Tali's thoughts left sex as she wondered if she would be able to get some horseback riding in after school. Her thoughts were interrupted as they came to a spot and settled in, Talia taking a seat on a log where she crossed her legs and looked around at the changing leaves. "No thanks, I actually don't smoke."

In truth, Talia was an extremely healthy person. She made sure to not do drugs, cigarettes and very rarely any strong alcohol. And despite some of the rumors, she made sure to only have clean sex. Meaning she needed proof that they had no diseases and they still had to use a condom either way. To Talia, her body was the only she had, and it was the only thing that could her what she wanted. So she took care of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas