Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia laughed, shaking her head as she imagined calling him every time she got a whim to try something. "I will try to make a point and do that." Though she wasn't the type to invite people for anything. She usually just waited for them to contact her. It was just another way to remain guarded she supposed.

As his phone rang, Talia frowned. She had a worry pit in her stomach but she tried to ignore it. She had no idea about anything that might happen in his life, so there was no reason for her to think something could be wrong. Number one rule, always worry and protect yourself before anyone else. But it still bothered her.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier chuckled, trying to put the text messages out of his mind. "You should. I know we'll have lots of fun together. Even if you just want me to come hang out with you here, that's cool too," he smiled and kissed her again. He then decided to be playful and pushed her to the ground on her back again. He straddled her lap and pinned her hands. "Oh, dearest Talia. All the things we could do together," he teased and playfully stuck his tongue out at her before leaning down and kissing her. His grip on her wrists was loose since he was only playing.

Something about her brought out the fun loving side in him. It was a side he didn't use often and he was glad he had an excuse to. He leaned down and nuzzled her gently. He then rolled over and pulled her on top of him, his hands sliding down and around her waist, giving her an equally playful wink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games