Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier knew a panic attack when he saw it. He figured it would be best for her to calm down on her own and when she did, he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Ma cher, I know falling in love is scary. I've never been in love either but it's an experience I want to have and to be honest...if I fell for you, I wouldn't be the least bit scared. It would be something that we would be experimenting with together. And I don't think your touch is poisonous. Your touch is soothing and gentle yet sensual and arousing. You're more amazing than you think," he said softly, kissing the top of her forehead again, looking at their hands together.

His knees were bent and his left forearm rested on his knee while their hands rested on her leg. Both of his forearms were upturned and when the light hit them just right, you could see the long since faded scars that riddled his arms and wrists. He didn't say anything though, not realizing that they were so noticeable in the light from where they were sitting.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia didn't answer for a moment as her free hand trailed her fingers over the scars on his arms. She herself had scars, though they were no where visible. No, her's were purely for self mutilation. It was only one time, but it was enough to scare those around her into avoiding her. She brought his arm to her lips and kissed his wrist softly, though she didn't ask why he had done it. Instead she lifted her shirt to show her hip. On it was a brand, caused by fire and blades. It formed a rose surrounded by thorns. A self made tattoo.

"It was one night, my parents were fighting more than usual and my father stormed out, his last words being he wished he had never started a family with her. He apologized when he came back, after my mother had already submitted me to the hospital for over night watch. Ever since, they fight behind closed doors. I still wonder if maybe it is my fault they never got the divorce they both want." She looked away from him, still nervous about telling him anything. "I have caused more pain and grief than anything else. No one deserved to be subjected to that." She ruined everything, only got in the way. It was evident in every part of her life. Her parents, past friendships, even in school.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier's gaze softened even more as he listened to her story. He moved over and leaned down, kissing the tattoo before sitting up and taking her hand again. He then leaned in and kissed her softly. "Talia, their fighting isn't your fault. Parents use the excuse that they're staying together for their child to mask the fact that they're scared. They're terrified of accepting the fact that they failed as a couple and possibly as parents. It's unfair the things they've put you through but it's in no way you're fault. You aren't the reason they fight."

"They probably fight over trivial things and imagined slights. You really shouldn't blame yourself for that. Trust me when I say they'll divorce when they're ready. If they ever say they're staying together for you, it's an excuse. You're not really the reason. They're afraid of losing each other and failing just as much as you're afraid to get close to someone,"
he whispered, holding her close to him. He didn't want her to think that she was at fault for the mistakes of her parents. It was their mistakes and unfair that she was suffering because of it. Still, he kept her close and looked at his own scars. He had his own reasons but he wouldn't burden her with them. Not just yet, anyway. He'd done enough damage.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia curled into his side, wanting to believe him, but not able to. She knew she was a mistake. They got married because of her, and they fought because of her. She didn't do anything right, despite her trying to stay out of the way. "I just wonder if love is even worth it." All she saw was that it brought pain and no matter what, it always failed in the end. She didn't want to subject anyone to that, especially not a child.

Her eyes closed again, tired from the emotions spent. She was not a talker, and yet Olivier had gotten more out of her than anyone before. Talia wrapped her arms around his waist as she rested against him. It was true, she didn't want to fall in love, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a friend right?

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier kept her close, his arm around her shoulder while his other hand rubbed her arm gently. "I think it's worth it if you find the right person. You just have to learn to give it a chance," he whispered. He wanted to be a friend to her and maybe more one day. Slowly she was opening up to him and it was something she needed. He could feel that Talia was in desperate need to have someone listen to all the things she was keeping bottled up inside and he would gladly listen, even if he had to coax it out of her like today. He wouldn't give up on her.

The Frenchman rested his head on top of hers, and shut his eyes, letting out a sigh. It was comfortable like this. Two ******** up kids trying to repair each other in the seclusion of an abandoned train car while skipping school. And the funny thing is that no one would ever know of the bond they had started to create. "Hey, how about we catch a movie later and then grab a bite to eat? You don't have to call it a date. Just two friends hanging out to get away from their troubles for a while. What do you say?" he asked. He was more than willing to reschedule with the guy he'd been texting earlier if it meant he could spend more time with the woman in his arms.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia stayed where she was in his arms, thinking on what he said. He could be right, it could be worth it. But are the risks outweighed by the benefits if it did work out? She had no idea. But for now a friend was a good start. Her hand stayed din his as she thought about going out with him today. She had her plans...but she might be willing to cancel. After a quick decision, she nodded.

"Alright, lets do that. I will go ahead and tell my other plans I can't make it." Slipping her phone from her pocket, Talia texted Mr. Wolfe, not waiting for a response as she placed in her bag where the buzzing wouldn't bother her as much.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier smiled and pulled his own phone from his pocket, texting Seth that he wouldn't be able to meet later, also putting his phone in his bag. He still held her and nodded. The silence was nice as they just sort of sat there for a moment. "So, what do you want to go see?"he asked, lifting his head and looking down at her. He thought it would be interesting to see what kind of movies she would like.

As for him, he liked everything. He liked comedies, action, and romances but one thing he loved was foreign films. He adored foreign films. But he didn't know what she liked and he was eager to learn. He would gladly learn anything she wanted to teach him about herself.

((OOC: Crappy short post v.v))

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia thought for a moment, not completely sure what movies were out. "How do you feel about thrillers? Or horror?" It was her guilty pleasure. "But no gore." She loved being scared, made to jump out of her seat and scream, but realistic blood and flesh and the sounds of crunching bones were too much for her. She could do just about any film type though, especially if it was old and in black and white. "I am up for anything though."

She was really looking forward to this, and even though she knew Dante would be mad, she could deal with him tomorrow. After all, he had work to do in the guidance office this afternoon and if there was one thing Talia hated, it was waiting around. She wondered if Olivier felt bad about canceling, after all, he had seemed excited to be with the guy.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

[color-darkgreen]"Thrillers are good. We can just decide when we get there since I don't know anything that's out right now," he chuckled quietly. There was no doubt in his mind that Seth was beyond pissed. The gorgeous Asian man had been send him dirty texts and pictures all day, looking forward to that night. And in actuality, Olivier was actually a tad bit frightened that he was blowing off the other man. No doubt when he saw him again, Seth was going to be even more rough than usual. Maybe even hurt him.

The Frenchman just shook it off, not wanting to think about the potentially abusive man and instead focused on Talia. "Any idea where you want to eat?" he asked with a smile as he looked down at her once more. He was excited to be spending the night with this amazing girl, regardless of any potential threat to his health.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia nodded, stretching a bit as she tried to decide where a good place would be. She wasn't very picky, and in truth, actually didn't eat much at all. "Wherever you want is fine." Her phone was going berserk in her bag but she ignored it. There may be repercussions later, but she could manage. She was more worried about Olivier, remembering how he had explained the guy he was seeing. Talia knew the type, it sounded just like Dante, and while she usually knew how to talk Dante down, she wasn't so sure about Oliver.

"Sure you don't want a raincheck though? Your friend seemed rather excited to see you." She didn't want him dealing with something because of her, and Talia also knew better than to completely blow off Dante. Which was why she had agreed to see him late tonight.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier just shrugged. He had also agreed to see his ******** buddy later that night. "He'll get over it," he chuckled. He kept her close, not wanting to think about Seth at all. Thre had only been one time so far that the man had come close to hurting him and it made him shudder to think about it. So, once more, he focused on Talia. "Do you want to eat at a fast food place, buffet or just a regular sit-down restaurant?" he asked, wanting an idea of what she might want so he could get an idea of where to take her.

Olivier leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, pulling back and smiling. "Je suis désolé. I can't get enough of that," he grinned before leaning back again and staring at the other side of the train car. Yes, for now, everything was okay.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia decided to trust him on it, since Olivier was the one who knew they guy. She put it out of her mind as she thought of places around town. She rarely ate out, and had no idea where she would want to go. "I am fine with whatever you want so long as I can get a salad." She did have a figure to watch after all. Shrugging, Talia smiled as he kissed her, her hand still in his. If she could, she would stay in this boxcar with him forever.

Talia studied his face before resting against him again. He had come in as just another interesting guy to sleep with and somehow managed to complicate everything in less than a day without actually having sex with her. She had been blindsided and Talia had no one to blame but herself. Yet she was content for now and would settle, give him the benefit of the doubt to see just how well a friendship this could be.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier grinned and thought for a moment. "How do you feel about sushi?" he asked, looking down at her. Considering it was actually a very healthy food, he figured she wouldn't mind it all that much. Then again people had issues with raw fish. They didn't really stopped to think that it was all boiled though so that any bacteria would die. He would just sort of laugh at the ignorance of people who thought they were eating raw fish with the bacteria still crawling all over it.

Sitting with Talia was amazing. He was glad that she had finally opened up a little and he knew that they were closer already. This was the start of what could be a glorious friendship and that excited him a little. He seemed to grin like an idiot at this thought and he wondered how much better this would make the sex they would eventually have. Not only would it be raw passion but it would undoubtedly be laced with the fact that they care for each other.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

"I've never had it...but I am willing to try anything once." Her family wasn't big on fish or any type of seafood for that matter, and it wasn't like she had friends to go out with. So Talia was looking forward to it. She didn't really do normal things like this. She went to parties and she had sex, that was the only time she was with anyone else. Otherwise, she was usually here, drawing or reading while listening to music. This was the first time that she didn't want to be alone, that she wanted someone else's company.

Talia was still worried though. She didn't feel safe having him so close and it terrified her to think of the pain this could bring. She wasn't strong like him, she was weak and gave in. Talia only hoped that she could still keep herself protected while getting close to him. And if not, well, there was always Dante to turn to.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier arched an eyebrow. Her life really was consumed by sex. "You're going to have to get out more often. Anytime you feel like going somewhere, just give me a ring and I'll pick you up and we'll hang," he offered with a smile. Yeah, this could be fun. He wasn't concerned about pain or anything of the sort with her. They could do wonders for each other. He just had to warm her up to the idea of it all. He was about to say something else when his phone started going through really long buzzes. With a groan, he pulled out his phone to see Seth was calling him.

He let it go to voicemail before looking through all the messages. Yeah, Seth was pissed and Olivier had no choice but to go to him after spending the afternoon with Talia. He texted back quickly saying that the teacher had confiscated his phone and that he would be keeping it off the rest of the day simply because he didn't want to risk it being taken again. Seth, seemingly accepting his lie told him it was alright and not to let it happen again. Then, as he said he would, he turned his phone off and tossed it aside. He was definitely in trouble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff