Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia looked over as she heard a sigh, curious as to what was on Olivier's mind. Every time she opened her mouth to say something though, the teacher would send a glare her way. She finally just pulled out her phone and texted him.
"Penny for your thoughts?"
Her eyes lifted to meet his as she smiled. Her gaze trailed over his profile and didn't take long for her to be sketching it onto her paper. He really was alluring.

She reached a hand over and slid her fingers along his thigh. She was smirking to herself, her eyes still on the board as her hand trailed over him. She wanted him thinking about her, not whoever was texting him. It wasn't like Talia to be jealous and she couldn't rationalize why she was now, but she wasn't one to refuse herself what she wanted.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier's phone vibrated and he pulled it out to read the message that was surprisingly from Talia. Of course he couldn't tell her what he was really thinking about so he made something up that would go along with the game they were playing. "Just thinking about the guy I'm texting and seriously wanting him inside me right now," he answered, feeling her fingers along his thigh. He was wondering if there was any way that the text was going to make her jealous. She'd probably want to know the guy's name. It would bum her to find out that he was gay and didn't even go to their school.

He wasn't sure as to why he wanted her to be jealous but it would be fun if she was. He wanted her to think about him as much as he was thinking about her. So when her fingers continued to play along his thigh, he reached over and trailed his fingers along her hand as he had earlier in the woods. He smirked as another text from the guy came in and he responded quickly before looking over at her and giving a wink.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia frowned and pressed her tongue to her cheek as she read the text. So he was bi. Well, that just meant more fun when it came to kink. Though she found it slightly hard to believe he bottomed. He seemed more dominant than that. She looked over to him, squeezing his thigh as she sent her next text.
"Oh? Think you could convince him on a threesome?"
She was mainly teasing. Usually any threesome she was involved in was all girls or her and a couple where the girl got off on sharing her husband.

Talia was highly amused that he seemed to be rather out there himself. Though he most likely didn't get around as much as she did. Her jealousy was underlying and she managed to not let it show as she smiled and let her hand move higher on his thigh. His touch made her shiver as she bit her lip and continued facing forward.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier chuckled as her hand moved hire, seemingly unphased though on the inside, his heartrate had increased. When he read her text, he simply raised his eyebrows with a smirk.
"Sorry, ma cher. He's gay and the man is a complete brute. Very, very rough and refuses to submit. Kind of kinky too ; )"

Olivier waited for her to get the message as he responded to the boy again. He wondered if she was really starting to get jealous over all of this. Either way, he was going to keep telling her about his experience with the boy just to play with her. It was quite amusing.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

His next message actually turned her on and had Talia squirming in her seat. One of her secrets? She was a complete submissive and masochist, though she knew how to play the part of a dominant. Her fingers were now dancing over the buttons of his jeans, her own legs crossed as she tried to appear under control as well.
"Shame, he sounds incredibly fun. Guess I will just have to stick to my own kink."

Two could play at this game and Talia didn't give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to her. She was smirking again, thinking about just who she could call on. Surprisingly enough, she was into slightly older guys. And the guidance counselor just happened to be trying to "Cure" her of her sex addiction. Which of course meant hard core ******** every week. She wondered what Olivier would think if he found out.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier grinned as her fingers toyed with his buttons. His own hand slid from her hand to her thigh before sliding it to her inner thigh and rubbing gently. He simply winked before texting back.
"Haha I'm afraid he's all mine for tonight and possibly tomorrow too wink but trust me. Between the two of us, it's always a battle in the bedroom and sometimes I get the upperhand. He likes to push my face into a desk and ******** me raw. I like to throw him into walls and eventually leave a dent. That's what happens when you throw two dominant men together ; )"

When he sent the text, his finger slid up farther, toying with the bottom of her shorts every now and then. Oh yes. He was enjoying this game very much. However the teacher was glaring at them and Olivier snorted. Looks like yet another teacher he would be seducing. The man of course would stutter and stammer about how he was straight but Olivier would just draw him in. Sure, he didn't get around as much as Talia but that didn't mean he didn't get around at all.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

He was getting her highly aroused now. Talia gave the teacher a soft smile and spread her legs. Olivier wasn't the only one who could seduce someone who thought they didn't want it. She couldn't but think that it would be fun for them to tag team someone. They certainly would make good partners.
Mm sounds delicious. Take hard for me will you? I will be sure to be thinking about you two when I am being ******** rough into a couch with a pillow to muffle my screams."

Her fingers played with the hem of his jeans, brushing against the skin at the edge of them as his fingers played with her shorts. She was biting her lip seductively as she looked at the teacher too, his pants becoming too tight as he tried to keep his back to the class now, talking to the board. He could have just sent them to the principle, but then, who in their right mind would turn down a show like this?

User Image User Image

Don’t try to tell me what to do,

User Image
<3 ---C4rli3 Br1t4nn4 M4g3ntt4--- <3
!!!Rawr.KeepOnROckin’.Rawr!!!

Had she really thought out who she was going to invite? Well, she had to invite everyone...she needed to get as many votes as she could so that included jocks and maybe even a few cheerleaders, not all of them for sure though, and then there was Ezra who was like her guy best friend, like a big brother to her ever since her group of friends had graduated/dropped out., but there was the problem that he didn’t seem to like being around Jayden much, especially when there were drugs around and she couldn’t say no to Jay bringing drugs, after all, this was supposed to be an awesome party, and she couldn’t be the boring, nagging ‘mother’ and say no drugs allowed...

Hearing Jayden bring it up she bit the side of her bottom lip as she thought about it. “Yeah, of course, just none of the really heave crap, kay?” she told him. Even though her parents barely ever paid attention to her, she knew it wouldn’t end well if she got herself into too much trouble. This was really a lot of work, not only did she have to plan out this party and who she wanted there, she’d have to figure out things like...who would her date be .... how to make sure she did get votes...damn...how did those bratty, tacky cheerleaders do it?

Once again she bit her lip before taking in a deep breath before smiling over to her big sis. “Awesome that you don’t like fashion, cause this will be the most awesome, hottest, anti-preppy outfit ever worn to homecoming” she said before sticking her tongue out playfully giggling something. Of course, what better outfit to go with the downfall of the cheerleaders than the punkiest, most rebellious type dress ever, and who better to help her find that than miss rebelicious herself. Good, finally she found something fun and not stressful to all this work she had to do.

User Image User Image User Image
Don’t try to tell me what to say.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

"You won't have to think of us if I'm the one ******** you into the couch."

He sent the text before locking eyes on the teacher. He tilted his head to the side and up some, his eyes becoming half-lidded as he gave a seductive smirk to the teacher. His fingers trailed up her inner thigh, narrowly missing her sex and to the top of her shorts. His fingers played as well, sneeking in and out of the top of her shorts, never going deep enough for inappropriate touching but just enough that a quick glance would think he was. He bit his lower lip and rolled his hips forward slightly to make it looked like she'd touched something he liked.

He winked at the teacher who was now blushing profusely as he turned his head to them but not his body. "I'll need to see the two of you after class today," he tried to sound menacing before turning back to the board and writing something else down. Oh yes. They had won this match with the teacher and he could tell that they would win many, many more.
Dont Judge,
...I’ll get by...

User Image

::: Leigh ‘Hikari’ Everidge :::
-Welcome to my Personal Wonderland-

Blinking, Leigh quietly turned to look at William, eyes meeting with his again. “Oh, Alright, that sounds fine” she said softly, a small, light smile crossing her pale face. As they made their way to class, she was looking into the classrooms quietly as she continued to think, dream like always when she noticed something strange that made her blush. That girl people referred to as ‘the slut’ with a boy she hadn’t seen around before. They were acting....well...she’d rather just look away, her blush brightening slightly though appearing much darker because of her pale skin.
She began walking slightly faster, it was strange for her to see things like that, she was never really close to boys, she never really knew what to say to them, William was different though, since he and her were so alike. Finally snapping out of her thoughts once more, she heard the boy. “My name is Leigh, but I like to go by Hikari” she said softly. “What about you?” she asked blinking curiously.

...I’ll Survive...
My Wonderland.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia couldn't help but grin, her own hips pushing forward into his hand as the teacher spoke. She had her lips parted, as though a silent moan was escaping her. She gripped him suddenly through his jeans as he gave the teacher his look. Talia couldn't help it, she was excited and enthralled by the idea of what would be happening after class.
Mm enticing...though I don't plan on waiting for you tomorrow."

She winked over to him, moving her hand back to his thing, her touch gentle again and barely felt. She had set her phone down to take more notes, despite how distracted she was. Never before had she had someone so capable of keeping up with her.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier let his eyes flutter shut when she grabbed him and he bit down on his lip, hard. He didn't dare let a moan escape him and when she winked, he grinned. He waited until she went back to writing to slide his hand into her shorts before down into her underwear. At first his fingers only teased what he found there but his hand slid deeper and toyed with her a bit more. He teased and rubbed with a wicked grin before pulling his hand away and sucking his fingers into his mouth with a wink. He then pulled out his phone, replied to the boy and then replied to her.

"Mm, well, my a** is tied up for this afternoon and tomorrow but don't worry, I'll get to you soon enough ; )"

With that, he pulled his fingers from his mouth and let them tease her inner thigh some more, occasionally walking them over to her sex but only to tease just slightly. He gave her another wink. "Ma cher, two can play this game," he chuckled quietly before turning his attention back to the board and taking notes as well.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

"William. I go by William," he answered just as quietly. This was different for him. He never walked to class with anyone and certainly not girls. Girls weren't really his thing. He tended not to like them whether it be sexually or as friends. Most of the female population were rude and snobbish but Leigh was different. He wondered exactly why she went by Hikari, so he decided to ask.

"Is Hikari your middle name?" he asked softly as they reached their class and walked in. Looking around, he quickly took a seat in the back corner, reserving the desk next to it for the girl he'd walked with. He knew this teacher well and if you didn't sit in the back, you were one of his targets to be harassed, picked on or asked to answer some of the hardest questions. Not sure why but you were safe if you sat in the back.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

Talia had to grip the edge of her desk to keep from bucking her hips forward. She read his message, but put her phone away without replying. She had already told him she wasn't waiting. She would have her fun while he did, and they would meet this weekend most like. For now, she let her hand rest on his leg as she took her notes and thought about everything she could do with the teacher. And then it would appear he couldn't take anymore.
"Stay seated. I will be back in a moment." He quickly left them, Talia watching as he closed the door behind him.
"Wanna get out of here?" She grinned over to Olivier.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

When the teacher was gone, he looked over at Talia and gave a breathless, "Hell yeah."He grabbed his bag, shoved his notebook inside before hurrying out of the room with Talia. He didn't know exactly where they should go but his guess was back to the woods. "Back to the woods?" he asked, looking around to make sure no one saw them as they were ready to cut class.

Olivier barely ever cut class and he always did it alone. Now he was cutting class with the little vixen that had taken over his attention and he was in desperate need of fresh air. He wasn't going to jump her any time soon but he was tempted. So very tempted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff