Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All credit goes to -SmallFry18- for the original thread idea.

High school.
A place where emotions run wild, feelings get hurt, and people go unnoticed.
A place where you fit in to a stereotype, whether it be the nerds, the preps, the emos, or the punks.

In this role play, it is set in a high school, with your typical cliques. Secret crushes, model couples, popularity, invisibility and more. It's almost a fight to the top of the social ladder. Jocks and cheerleaders take the top spot while the loners and geeks take the bottom spot. Geeks falling for cheerleaders, jocks picking on geeks, it's not easy being in high school.

Profiles

OOC/Recruitment

Not Accepting / Accepting / Open / Closed / Reserving

Introduction//Setting//Rules//Characters - Female//Characters - Male//Profile and Reservation Skeletons

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

The setting is pretty obvious.
It's set in a high school.

To the north of the school, there is a forest, people who smoke, or do other inappropriate things go here. Why? Well you aren't allowed smoking, or doing any type of drug on school grounds. So, the next best place? The forest to the north of the school.

Everyone has a house as well. So, they would be part of the setting as well. The setting is pretty much up to you, if there is a park by your house? Awesome. A store near your house? That's cool too.

Only mandatory settings would be the houses, the school and the forest.

Introduction
//Setting//Rules//Characters - Female//Characters - Male//Profile and Reservation Skeletons

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Follow the Gaia ToS
This is self explanatory, you must follow this at all times.

Respect
I want respect, as do all of the other people in the role play. Do not get into fights or arguments with each other over something. We should all be nice in here.

God-modding, Auto hitting etc...
You must not do this. I don't want people controlling characters that aren't theirs. Please refrain from any auto hitting or god modding please.

Reservations
I need these before anything else! If you do not follow the skeleton to reserve, I will ignore your PM no matter how much you want the spot. Please name these PMs "I followed the rules".
Please include a sample! This can be a link to a roleplay you re currently in or a post pasted into the PM.

Profiles
I want you to fill out exactly what I put in the skeleton. If I see any changes made, then I may ask for you to re-do it, and make sure it's exactly the way I had it. I don't care if you send me a link to a role play you are currently in, or if you copy and paste a post. I just need to see that you are literate enough for this role play. PM these with the title "My Twisted Life"

Semi-Literate or Literate
This is also a must. This is why I am asking for role playing samples. I need good posts, not only in length, but in grammar as well. I don't mind a few grammatical errors here and there, but not every post please. Also, please have at least a couple of paragraphs per post. I know all about writers block, and I understand that some of us will have it at some point. Just don't make it a habit, please.

I want them to be at least semi decorated. If you don't know how, then ask someone, you can ask me as well if you'd like. I want at least the picture of your character, and the name of your character in the post. Lyrics and little graphics are optional.

Long Term
This is a long term role play. I want drama, I want romance, I want battles, and I want hatred. I would like to see some love triangles in this too. I am setting a few guidelines to follow while being these characters, and I will make it so that there are some love triangles. Please don't join if you won't be staying a while. If you join, you are committed and in it for the long run.

Questions? Problems? Ideas?
If you have any of these, please PM me. If you have an idea that involves other characters, let me know, and I can PM the others involved and we can see where that will take us. I am not mean, so you can come to me for anything. If you have a problem with a role player, again let me know and I can try and settle things. Like I said, we must all respect each other in this role play.

Have fun!
This is the whole point of role playing. So please, have fun with this^^

Introduction//Setting//Rules//Characters - Female//Characters - Male//Profile and Reservation Skeletons

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Important!!
I have listed a character or two for crushes in these descriptions! You do not have to end up with either of those crushes. Yes, your character will have crushes on them in the beginning, but things change in high school. That's the whole point! So, you choose who you want your character to be with, and see if that character chooses you too. There are no couples set in stone!
This is all about break ups, cheating, secret crushes, so do what you want^^
Have fun creating drama with this!

Head Cheerleader
username
She rules the school. She is a snobby, manipulative girl, and she's always making sure things are going her way.
She knows everyone in the school, and is dating the football quarterback.
She loves him, but he also helps her image, so if anyone tries to flirt with him, she will make that person's life a living nightmare.
Her best friend is her fellow cheerleader, and follower.
She takes on a big sister role to her best friend, and the two of them are always seen together.
Name:

Cheerleader
username
She is a bit of a follower. She looks up to the head cheerleader, they are best friends.
She isn't as manipulative, but she helps the head cheerleader watch over everyone.
She is a happy go lucky type of girl, and is always into the latest fashion.
She has been crushing on the football quarterback for what seems like forever, but won't admit it to anyone.
Especially the head cheerleader, she is the one dating him, and she won't let her crush ruin her friendship.
Name:

User Image
Rebel
IronhidePoptart (v)
She is a daredevil, and does not take a liking to authority at all.
She is outgoing, and speaks her mind, no matter who's feelings it hurts.
She is best friends with the druggie and the skater, even though she has a feeling the druggie only pretends to like her.
She really likes the druggie, but being the rebel she is, she keeps to her tough exterior and admits it to no one.
She's a sweet girl once you get past her rebellious persona.
Name: Lynn Cooper
Red

The New Girl
username
She moved here a few weeks ago, and she is still trying to get to know people.
Her best friends right now are the nerd and the computer geek.
She is quiet, and a little on the shy side. She can be outgoing, and bubbly, but that's when she warms up to you.
She has been noticing the football quarterback for a while, and thinks she might like him.
She does know he is dating the head cheerleader, so she tries to stay away.
She is also a little oblivious, and naive.
Name:

The Nerd
username
She is extremely book smart, and very polite.
She is always at the top of her class and the teacher's love her.
She is best friends with the computer geek, and the new girl, but not even they know she has fallen for the funny guy.
She is a very sweet girl, and she is always lending a helping hand.
She loves playing piano and taking pictures.
She has kind of taken the new girl under her wing, and let's her know about the different cliques.
She is always reminding her of which cliques to stay away from.
Name:

User Image
The Slut
Sweetest Ophelia (v)
She has slept with almost every guy in the school. She is very seductive, and very pretty.
She has insecurities, and uses sex to overcome them.
She has slept with the football quarterback, not once, but three times, and since she is trying to stay at the top of the social ladder, tries to keep it secret.
If the head cheerleader found out, it wouldn't end well.
She doesn't really have a crush on anyone, but she finds that never having had sex with the foreign guy, she is interested in him.
Name:Talia Rose
Medium Aquamarine

User Image
The Daydreamer
xxxxLady Axel (v)
She is very calm, and quiet. She likes to wander on her own, explore different things.
She seems to always be lost in thought, or sketching random things down on paper.
She talks to the new girl as well as the nerd and the computer geek.
She likes the druggie, but wishes he would lay off the drugs.
She does like his calm presence and his drawing.
She daydreams all the time, and people tend to think she is a little weird.
She really doesn't care though.
Name:Leigh 'Hikari' Everidge
Violet

User Image
The Scene Girl
xxxxLady Axel (v)
She loves her make-up, and often has a lot of it on.
She loves the poofy hair, and always tries to look her best.
She likes the druggie and the skater, but she won't admit it to anyone.
She is a little jealous of the head cheerleader, because she thinks that she should rule the school.
She is a possessive kind of girl as well. If she is dating someone, she will scratch the eyes out of every girl who flirts with him.
She loves her parties, and she always tries to be the center of attention.
This girl, literally, craves attention, her appearance screams 'look at me!'.
She is a sweet girl when you get to know her, but she can seem a little intimidating.
Name:Carlie Magentta
Green

Open
Reserved
Taken

Introduction//Setting//Rules//Characters - Female//Characters - Male//Reservation and Profile Skeletons

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image
Foreign Guy
XxLokisMadnessxX (v)
He has been here for a few years, but even now, he is still known as the foreign guy.
He is charming, and sensitive when it comes to girls.
He can be quiet, but he doesn't mind a party every now and then. He is very popular among the girls, but he has a thing for the new girl.
He doesn't know why, but he definitely wants to get to know her.
He is very flirtatious as well, and he is a pretty nice guy. He is extremely fit, and doesn't mind the odd sport.
He is a ladies man, but, although he seems judgmental, he can be a very sweet, caring guy.
Name: Olivier Dubois
Dark Green

Football Quarterback
username
He is dating the head cheerleader, but has cheated on her three times, with the slut.
He is not proud of that, so he keeps his mouth shut about it.
He is cocky, and a little arrogant.
He is the most popular guy in school, and he loves to pick on those beneath him in the social ladder. He has a lot of friends, but his best friend is the foreign guy.
He can't help but have a small crush on his girlfriends best friend, the cheerleader.
He won't try and cheat on his girlfriend with the cheerleader though, because he knows the cheerleader tells his girlfriend everything.
Name:

User Image
The Skater
Ebrahbrah (v)
He is extremely fun to be around, just because he is funny, and outgoing.
He is a nice guy when you get to know him. He is best friends with the druggie and the rebel.
He thinks he might be in love with the rebel, but he isn't quite sure. He loves being around her.
He loves to skateboard, and he can be a bit of a daredevil.
He gets along with almost everyone. You can find him talking to basically anyone like they are one if his closest friends.
Name:Jaeger Giordano
Steelblue

Computer Geek
username
He is adorable, and extremely smart.
He knows how to put together a computer, and he is a big gamer.
He loves computer games. His best friends are the new girl, and the nerd.
He fantasizes about the head cheerleader and the cheerleader, but doesn't realize he might be falling for the journalist.
Yes, he is bisexual, but he is really quiet about it.
He may not be close with the journalist, but the journalist is the only person who knows about the computer geek's preference.
He sometimes likes to keep to himself, and he is always hiding from the foreign guy and the football quarterback.
He is terrified of those two.
Name:

The Journalist
username
He is creative, and smart, and he loves writing.
He doesn't have many best friends, but he does hang with the nerd, and the computer geek sometimes.
He has a crush on the the nerd, but won't admit it to anyone.
He's always admired her, for various reasons.
He is a gentlemen, and he loves to help people.
He is always asking people to read his stories, and ask their opinions, the feedback helps him get better. That's what he thinks at least.
He doesn't really have any enemies, so he talks to everyone quite a bit.
He is also the reporter and publisher of the school newspaper.
Name:

User Image
The Druggie
oneHIGHpanda (v)
He has done almost every drug you can think of.
He is calm and collective, usually because he is on a drug that will just mellow him out.
He does deal drugs sometimes, and usually the buyers are the rebel, and on occasion, the skater.
He likes the rebel, but doesn't know if it would go well.
He loves drawing, it's one of his pastimes, but he only does it when he is really bored.
He is at almost all of the parties, and his best friends happen to be his buyers, the rebel and the skater.
He is a pretty cool guy when you get to know him.
Name: Jayden Riley Adey
Dark Red

User Image
The Loner
XxLokisMadnessxX (v)
He doesn't exactly have any real friends.
He talks to the computer geek sometimes, and even the journalist.
He likes to be on his own, he is very independent, and definitely on the quiet side.
He enjoys writing, and sketching, and sometimes he will even read a good book.
He catches himself staring at a couple of girls, the new girl, and the scene girl, but he isn't sure why.
He is a smart kid, but is a little stubborn, and sometimes tends to be rude when he doesn't mean it.
Name: William Sato
Blue

User Image
The Funny Guy
Evi Ethereal (v)
He is the comedian of the school. He is friends with everyone!
He loves to cheer people up, and he is almost always wearing a smile. He loves cracking jokes, and making people laugh.
He is infatuated with the new girl, the scene girl, and the head cheerleader.
He is around those three the most, either telling jokes, or, with the new girl, making her feel comfortable in the school.
His best friend is the skater, but he tends to stay away from the druggie.
He hates drugs, and hates the fact that the druggie is, well, a druggie.
Name: Ezra Taylor
Lightseagreen

Open
Reserved
Taken

Introduction//Setting//Rules//Characters - Female//Characters - Male//Reservation and Profile Skeletons

Dapper Dabbler

Reservations

[img]http:// Must be REAL, and make it 100 by 100 please![/img]
[color=POSTINGCOLOUR][size=11][Which character?]
Username: [Gaia Name]
Name:

Profiles

[align=center]
[img]http://Your Characters Picture[/img]
[color=POSTINGCOLOUR][size=7]Username - [Your gaia username][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOUR][size=20][b]F[/b][/size][size=18]irst[/size] [b][size=20]M[/size][/b][size=18]iddle[/size] [b][size=20]L[/size][/b][size=18]ast[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=POSTINGCOLOUR]I am [age]
As you can see, I am a [Girl or Guy?]
I am totally into those [Sexuality]
I am the [Role - nerd? computer geek? journalist?][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][b][color=forestgreen]Gimmie More![/color][/b]
[color=POSTINGCOLOUR][size=9]•At
•Least
•Five

[color=forestgreen][b]Keep Them Away![/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOUR][size=9]•At
•Least
•Five
•Dislikes
•Please![/size][/color][/align]

[align=center]
[color=forestgreen][b][size=18]More About Me[/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][color=POSTINGCOLOUR][Personality - Good 2 medium sized paragraphs please! Refer to my description a little][/color][/size]

[color=forestgreen][b][size=18]This Could Take A While[/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][color=POSTINGCOLOUR][Bio - Another 2 good sized paragraphs please][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=forestgreen][b]My Song[/b][/color]
[Link to your characters favourite song][/align]

•••• If you are confident that you can maintain more than one character then you may do so. The maximum is two.
IF you take on a second character, do not slack off on one of them, you must post as both on a regular basis!! So think about it before you decide to take on another character! ••••

Dapper Dabbler

Hook-ups <3

Break-ups </3

Will list them when they happen!

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
Lynn strolled into the main hall of the school. She had her ear buds in, hidden beneath her wild brown hair, and the protective cover of her black mid drift hoodie. She gazed down, mostly at the floor passed her red tank top that covered what would've been her exposed belly. Suddenly a pair of loafers peered into her vision. Lynn calmed her frustration as she stopped dead in her tracks, knowing who was above those cheap pair of working shoes. "Mr. Bittermen. Such a surprise to see you here." She said sarcastically, resting her hand on her shoulder sling bag, shifting weight in her posture and looking up at him with clear annoyance on her face.

An older gentleman, who held an accordion file in his left arm smiled at her and placed his right hand in his pocket."Ms. Cooper. You know very well I work here, but I could say the same about you." he said with a chuckle. His balding head was glaring brightly and Lynn noticed it above everything else. "Why would you be? I passed last year didnt I?" She said beginning to get aggravated. Feeling this and some what feeding from it he responded "By the skin of your teeth I suppose. Can I safely assume you will graduate this year? Or will I get the pleasure of calling the police on you again?" Lynn chuckled remembering the nice bruise and busted lip she gave another girl last year. As well as the nice loogie she happened to hack into Mr. Bittermen's face. "Well sir, we'll just have to see wont we?" she said leaving the man to watch her walk, then leave to his small desk in the main office.

Lynn reached her locker and took out her lock to place on it, opening it just for a brief moment to empty out the useless school crap and make sure her cigarettes were with her. As soon as she could, she would leave school to get to the forest for a morning smoke before she had to drone back to a class or two, just to keep up her appearance.

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Olivier Dubois

Olivier walked the halls of the school, not particularly paying any mind to anyone. He was just intent on enjoying his day as he often did. Girls would wave to him and he would give a small, curt nod in their direction with a charming smile he almost always wore. He was a pretty carefree guy with a good head on his shoulders that always knew what he was doing. He wasn't intimidated by anyone and rarely stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Yeah, a few people had compared him to perfect and he had never really cared. At the moment, he was well on his way to class even though he was considering skipping it to have a smoke in the nearby forest.

Desirable Lunatic

ღ Ⱦalia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

User ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Talia herself was strolling through the halls, her tight cutoff shorts and navy tank top covering only anything that would get her kicked out otherwise. She wore a pair of black heels to add height to her 5'4 and slender fame. She tucked a lock of brown hair behind her ear as she entered the art room. One of her guilty pleasures was painting, along with literature. Luckily, she managed to look good while being a bit of a geek. A guy passed by, winking as he leaned down and kissed her cheek before slapping her bottom. She had been with him a few times this past summer and judging by the looks on his friends' faces, they al had gotten the juicy details. Not that she hadn't slept with a number of them either.

Sipping her mug of tea, Talia perched on a stool in front of a canvas that held an array of colors forming what seemed to be a rather macabre scene of a gutted woman. Talia blamed it on all the horror films she watched. Her mouth was currently occupied by a candy cigarette as she picked up the canvas and tossed it into the trash can before leaving again. She wasn't in the mood and her phone was buzzing in her back pocket. Ignoring it, Talia leaned against some lockers to watch the people passing by, smiling at a few of the guys and some girls who looked her way. She would be having fun with someone tonight, the girl just needed to pick her mark.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ღ When will pleasure crash with regret? ღ

Desirable Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
William Sato

William kept his head down, his hood up and his eyes fixed on the ground. He carried his messenger bag like always, holding the strap of it in front of his chest. A few people bumped into him and told him to watch it or else. He knew what the threats were and he just didn't bother to answer except for a muttered apology. The Asian loner was used to things like that happening. He was used to being invisible and bullied and he was used to being called names. None of it really phased him simply because he would repress all the hurt until it exploded in a very unhealthy way. However, he focused on just heading to his locker without and getting there without incident.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff