Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Based on the one shot manga by Minami Haruka.

The L o v e Rental Organization rents out 'pets' to any person who wishes to have them for a certain amount of time. The 'pet' can give their master anything they desire as long as they follow the rules of the organization and do not physically harm the pet. Orders can be made via phone or directly talking to a representative. The maximum number of days a 'pet' can be held is for a week or seven days. The deadline can be extended but the buyer must pay a fee. Pet's can also be bought but it is rare for a 'pet' to be bought due to the large amount of money that must be paid.
Abide by the rules!

The number one rule is to not physically harm the pet's in any way.

Only one pet can be rented at a time.

The pets must be returned by the deadline. If you would like to hold the pet for longer please call and let us know.

All Profiles must be PMed to me with the title "Love Rental."

Please use the Profile Skeleton I post below.
[align=center][size=10][Picture here please,]
[b]First[/b]:
[b]Middle[/b]: [Optional]
[b]Last[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Pet[/b]or [b]Buyer[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Personal[/b][b]History[/b]:
[b]Current[/b][b]Buyer[/b]: [If pet.]
[b]Current[/b][b]Pet[/b]: [If buyer.]
[b]Username[/b]:
[/size]
[/align]
Open and Accepting!
Ren sat quietly in front of the large television screen in the room known as the playpen. Most of the other pet's could be found here as well. The room was strewn with toys for the younger ones as well as books and other items that could be used to keep the other's entertained. Ren was one of the older pets who spent most of his time reading, watching television or listening to music. And a few times he could also be seen playing with the other pet's.

Lately he had been stuck in this room because of the high demand for the younger looking pet's. It was a little depressing and Ren often found himself wishing that someone would come along and purchase him for a day or two. He didn't care how the buyer used him as long as he was with someone. He craved the constant attention the buyers would give him. Whenever he would see one of the other pet's leave, he would always become jealous. But he never lashed out at the other's. He liked some of the other boys here. He had become quite friendly with a few of them. One's closer to his age. The younger one's could get a little annoying sometimes but often they would be too engrossed in playing with some of the other boy's their age to care about bothering him.

Falling back into a large cushion, Ren rolled onto his side and stretched out an arm. He was so bored. He didn't want to sit here all day and watch television. He needed to do something. Anything to keep his mind off of the oncoming boredom.
User Image
Cupid-DeMarco

Cupid was sitting taking his CD player apart.He liked to take things apart and then put them back together, sort of like a puzzle.He had a astronomy and marine biology book either side of him ,he was aspiring to do one of those one day, maybe when he was older.He put his head phones near the took apart CD player,trying to think what he could make with them.

After about twenty minutes Cupid had made a small toy car out of his CD player, he switched it on, following it around.Cupid was fairly childish for his age, but it was good when it came to customer rentals, he could act, he was pretty smart, but he didn't show it a whole lot, he took a lollipop from his pocket, unwrapping it and placing it between his teeth.
Ren shifted onto his other side when he heard some commotion from behind him. He watched a small toy car swerve around the various toys thrown carelessly around the floor. Some of the other boy's had seen the small mechanical car and were watching it, some reaching to grab it. Ren's dark eyes shifted to the boy following the car. It was Cupid. Pushing himself up, Ren sat and smooth down his clothes. "Cupid, did you make this?" He asked as he caught the small car and lifted it so that he could inspect it better. He hadn't seen this toy around the playpen before so it must've been Cupid's doing.

Ren always wondered how someone so smart could end up here as a pet for the love rental organization. Ren considered himself talentless. He could never hold a job down and he wasn't very good at anything. He had always been the black sheep in his family. But Cupid had a future, he could make something of himself. Ren was envious but he hoped the boy would move on, get a better job and make a living.
User Image
Cupid-DeMarco

Cupid followed the car through to the other room " why did I have to make it go fast?" he sighed, running after it.He finally caught up to it,seeing Ren picking it up ,he nodded "yeah, I was a little bored, sorry if it disturbed you" he said,taking the lollipop out of his mouth while he spoke.

" thanks for catching it
" he said ,looking up at Ren.Ren was really tall, where as cupid, was short, it made him a little envious that Ren could actually reach the top shelf.He lowered the hood on his jacket so he could see round properly.
Ren smiled down at Cupid and shook his head. "You didn't disturb me." He looked back to the toy car. "It's really very nice. What did you make it out of?" He knew Cupid could make something out of nothing. Stretching some, he pushed some of the cushions aside to make some more room. Some of the other boy's had followed Cupid into the room and happened to situate themselves some where around Ren. He knew they were as curious about this toy as he was. Some of the others turned their attention to the television displaying cartoons.
User Image
Cupid-DeMarco

" well I made it out of my CD player when I was bored
" he said, sitting on the floor , searching through the costume chest.He pulled out some puppy ears on a hair band, putting them on,adjusting his hair so you couldn't see the band " it wasn't hard, I just relocate a few of the pieces and used some CDs as the wheels" he said, pulling out the puppy tail, turning bright red then putting it back, that could wait until later.He always was a little shy about that since the first day he came here,but he started to get little more used to it.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Searian came into the building a bit depressed, it had been months since he'd managed to have any real alone time, so many people wanting things, half the time he just ignored what they said and said no afterwards. He needed nothing, and usually only stood to gain more of that luxury. However, when he got down to it, a well equipped life was a lonesome one. So here he was, calling out into the building, looking for someone to assist him in his purchase.

((Don't know exactly how it works, do I just skip the paperwork BS and check out the pets, or do we rp that as well?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff