Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
♍ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
The Werewolf Hero

"To me and you, it was all darkness, next thing I know I find myself in a river shore next to Astra". he added with a small frown. Heeding Shinra's request he went behind Sidren and placed his hands over his shoulders slowly but with strong grip in case he decided on complaining while she assessed his wounds. After Shinra finished, Remiel took a step back and went around to face them both. The way she imposed herself was amusing, but he knew Sidren won't be as careless to go out in his condition, or so Remiel believed. "Any word on the other's Sidren?. The shadow forces are amassing near Astra, it seems we may have caused a bit of a ruckus when Shinra found me and are hunting those responsible. By your state I can tell several of them got in your way". he said taking seat next to a table with several glittering trinkets most likely left there by the royals to decorate the hideout.

Sitting up straight he pulled his sheathed sword, detaching it from his belt and placing it down next to him. Taking a quick glance at his armor, assessing himself. Few scratches on it, and the end of his sleeves tattered. He knew a change of clothes awaited him in one of the rooms, something he fund more suitable in his opinion. The amor was a gift from one of the royal's, he could not remember who. His memory was a bit hazy after all that had happened. He sat in silence, his gaze on them, but his mind somewhere, as if dreaming with open eyes. His thought's, only whispers of what's to come. "Blood…Death…Intrigue". The words resonating in his head.

Company:
Shinra and Sidren
Cassadega
SidrenTheFallen

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

Sidren Kaylan, Hero of Blades

Things had not changed much in the time they were gone. Shinra still the hardened warrior she was before. Remiel was in his own little world but that was to be expected. When the Princess looked at his wounds he couldn't help but feel like she was acting like a mother not a friend. But then again she wanted this conflict over more then most. For Sidren the battles would lead to only one thing. There was no future in this world for him. His gifts from the twin goddess had also been met with something he never shared. The price for ending such strife would be ones own life. The warrior had thought that his death was assured during that finally battle. But it seemed that someone had the power to alter not only the heroes state of being, but fate itself. Still, the price would not have changed. If the young human wished to end this worlds suffering he would in turn end his own.

This train of thought was stopped abruptly by his return to reality. What Remiel said may have led to the downfall of his plan. He had send the royal siblings to their death if the were to get caught.
"Then it seems that we don't have any time to waste. Rem i need you to get the Astra dagger salt and dragon's heart herbs from the store room. Be sure to bring it to the large bath room."
While his request would seem odd to most but anyone with herbal knowledge would understand.
Astra dagger salt was normally used to burn wounds shut. Getting its name from the feeling of being stabbed with every application. Dragons heart herb forced a rapid healing response if used properly. Mixing the two in water caused a powerful reaction that could heal or destroy a body.

Sid however wasn't one to make the mistake when it came to his own life. His fate had been set and it was because of that he knew that death wasn't going to happen here. Pulling himself up from the chair he couldn't help but lock eyes with Shinra.
"Could you be so kind as to help me to my room. Its down the hall, last door on the left."
Without any help Sid would take an hour to make it that far. After stopping for so long he had shown his weakness and couldn't hide behind fake strength. In his room he could gather what he needed to make this gamble work in his favor.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
S H I N R A
"The Phoenix Princess"

Shinra shook her head in dismay. "You really are hopeless," she said, although it was obvious that she was more worried than disdainful. To think that one of the great heroes who was to save Valora could not even walk on his own was a painful thought. She knelt down next to Sidren, taking his arm and putting it around her neck before standing up. This kind of work was more suited to a beast of burden than a princess, but Shinra couldn't have cared less about that right now. Placing her hand on his shoulder so that he wouldn't fall to the side, she led him towards his room.

She didn't stop until they had gotten all the way to his bed, at which point she carefully set him down so as not to aggravate his wounds. However, she still had to voice her dissatisfaction. "Sidren, this is madness. Valora will not collapse if you take a single day to rest. Whatever it is that is so urgent, Remiel and I can take care of it while you stay behind. Don't do something foolish when you have allies supporting you."

User Image User Image User Image
                                                Company: Remiel, Sidren

Siul Uchiha

SidrenTheFallen

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
♍ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
The Werewolf Hero

Remiel responded at Sidren with a nod, taking sword on hand and walking away. Words were meaningless when one's mind was made up. Specially for someone like Sidren, he did not favor his return to fighting so soon in the state he was, but he was not going to stop him. After all the Astra dagger salt and the herbs have done miracles. Remiel was no exert in herbs, but he was witness to it's capabilities and it was beyond belief, one might say even better than most beings healing factor. Seeing Shinra help the wounded hero to his room, he set his mind on the task, on a quick pace he reached the store room a floor below where he was. Inside many containers were on wooden shelves as much dust as he would expect after four years without proper cleaning. His eyes searching for both the dagger and the herbs. The dagger stood out due to it's hilt being uncovered, and the blade wrapped in a fine leather cloth, the herb's not too distant from it, in a glass jar. He picked the astra dagger salt vial and placed it between his belt next to his sword tightly secured, and the jar of dragon heart herbs on hand. He left the room, closing the door behind and made his way to the large bathroom.

Large indeed, almost a whole battalion could fit in there. He never understood why the need of such a big bathroom, it was not like everybody showered at the same time, and those who did often did not shared disrobing in front of other's. Only a few did not cared, himself included."Never gonna get used to this how big this place is". he said to himself, pulling the special salt vial from his belt he set it down on a makeshift table next to the jar of herbs Sidren asked for. Not seeing the other his companions around, he took the chance to inspect his room and all his things left behind. If the other two needed assistance they could but just increase the sound of their voices in request and his keen sensible hearing would pick it up. Perks of being a werewolf.

He left the bath house, with a quick pace. His room was the last one of the left side of the hall, upon reaching the door, he just but pressed his hand over the wooden door and it easily opened with a creaking sound. He entered inside leaving the door open, he inspected his chamber. Maps, books, different weapons he used to train with. A bed large enough for three people, a small carpet. Several containers on the desk in front of a mirror. Lightly smiling, he crouched pulling the handles on the desk where he knew he may find a change of clothes. He did not had many, given the constant shifting on the full moon, the many he had were torn apart. Picking up some long trousers and a shirt he sat down on his bed, dust jumping off and floating around like petals in the wind, "It can use a bit of dusting". he said letting out a sight, while he started changing into his new set.

Company:
Shinra and Sidren
Cassadega
SidrenTheFallen
OOC: Edit.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

She was right, he was hopeless but that didn't mean he couldn't try even harder. Moving to the edge of the bed Sidren pulled open a small bedside dresser. Removing a small container of what looked like powder. When Shinra voiced her discontent with his plan Sid only shook his head.
"Its because i have you and the others to support me that i know that this plan will work. After all, The goddess of Chaos showed me favor. It would only be fair if i showed her the same respect."

Once more He had his friend help him out of the room and too the large bathroom. On the way gathering the items that Remiel left out. Once inside could only laugh a bit. This little trick was going to hurt in so many ways. But the mixture plus the water would remove his wounds and force his body to regenerate much faster then normal. Or.... it would burn every ounce of flesh clean off and he would die a painful death. The odds sounded like fun, plus things could only get worse. While he wanted to tell his friends that the elf siblings were heading too Astra. He knew all too well they would simply head out on their own. There was a good chance that the shadow king already knew of their return. If so then they needed everything and everyone at full strength.

"Last thing i need is for you to get the water flowing into the bath. The release is on the outside of the room. Just to the right of the door. There are two of three levers that needed to be pulled. Pull the outer most two and go help Rem with the rest of the preparations."

More then anything he didn't want her to hear him when the mixture kicked in. No matter his pain threshold it was going to hurt like hell. It would be a gamble but he loved testing his luck. It was something he was known for.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
S H I N R A
"The Phoenix Princess"

Shinra did as she was asked. She had always wondered why the Mage Knight had engineered the fortress to have such peculiar plumbing, but it had never been a major concern nor did she care now. What was important was getting Sidren's plan over with, so he would finally tell them what was going on.

Standing in front of the three levers, she grabbed the outermost two and pulled. There was some resistance due to the rust that had built up over the years, but soon she could hear the water flowing through the pipes. She hesitated for a second, wanting to know what exactly Sidren was planning on concocting in there-- Astra dagger salt was not an ingredient known to phoenixes, whose fire magic did essentially the same thing but more efficiently. But just hovering over him would not do him any good, so she back to Remiel as instructed.

She appeared at his doorframe, observing his room. It was clear that no one had been in there in years, what with all of the dust and cobwebs that had built up. Before the Black Morning, she would have called in servants to tidy the place up, but for today she would have to take care of it herself. "It's better than camping, I suppose," she commented, waving her hand in front of her face to dispel the dust.

Company: Remiel, Sidren

Siul Uchiha

SidrenTheFallen

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
♍ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
The Werewolf Hero

Remiel felt a lot lighter without his armor, a bit of an asset for him, but small disadvantage when facing opponents. The set he had on before hand been folded and set aside for washing later. Approaching his desk he picked up the the dusty book on top of the other three below, passing his hand over the cover to remove the dust on it, now his hand holding the of dust amount that the book had, trying to find a title on the cover that was not there. But before he could open to remember what was the book about Shinra's spoke, snatching Remiel's gaze over the book to her. "Barely used it, it's more of a storage for me. With my finger's I can count the times I've been here". his eyes locked now on the book on his hands.

He placed it back down on top of his other books turning towards her, while she performed some sort of spell that rid his chamber's of the dust that haunted it. "Convenient spell. Might try to learn it from you if possible.". he said picking up his sword and attaching it to his belt on his left side. Werewolves were not creatures that knew much about magic, they were more physical creatures, with great capabilities of wielding most weapons, close quarter fighting and possessing strength rivaling many if not everybody. What bit Remiel knew of spells, and magic it what he was taught or given to him by the gods.

He walked past her and stopped a few feet from her looking at her,"My gratitude for the aid". he said waiting for her. "Shall we?". he asked. If everything Sidren planned goes accordingly, he would walk out of the bath's by himself. Walking slowly he stopped by where the found Sidren. "Do you need something before we depart Shinra. It may be a while before we find a safe spot once we set out again".he spoke, knowing there could be complications in their path back to Astra.

Company:
Shinra and Sidren
Cassadega
SidrenTheFallen

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Addrus Delcorr Nightshade

Addrus looked down at the orders he had been given before arriving. Gripping the paper he turned his attention to the elf once more.
"You wanted to see your brother so badly, it seems you will get your chance sooner then later. More then anything i'll be forced to finish what i started." Rage was slowly building within the vampires heart. Turning to a maid that had entered the room Addrus issued her an order.
"Change of plans. She is being taken to the border villages. The Dark one himself will be sending a message to heroes himself."

With that The young lord left the room clenching his fist. More then anything he hatted being used. But the orders were very clear. He was to have the girl brought to Kondo village. There the dark one would do as his evil plans called for. Addrus was to be the front guard. A mere tool to kill off or wound any of the heroes stupid enough to take the bait. But for now he would have the last day he would enjoy. It only took a moment for him to gather a few items from his room before making his way to the collection room Emilia was in. As she spoke out loud her questions froze the noble in place. Could he really tell her the truth? Mustering up the little courage he pushed the doors open.

"For you there is. As long as you head out tonight. You can escape to a brighter future. But before that i have a few things for you." Pulling out of his pocket a gold bangle and jade necklace.With them he also removed a black leather bag that hung from his side.
"This bangle was a tool i was given to help me focus my magic. It helps you master mana manipulation so i'm sure it will help you get over your problem. The bag has runes etched on the inside, no one but its owner can take something from it and it also can hold ten times its size. Just reach in and think of what you want from it."

The last item Addrus looked down at for a moment.
"The necklace is something that very few people know about. It belonged to my sister. Someone that my family sacrificed in order to get the Shadow kings favor. The jade shifts colors to warn the one who wares it. If it shifts blue it means that something is watching you from out of sight. If it shifts red it means that someone your talking too means you harm. lastly if it turns black it means someone you care about has passed on."

Handing the items to his friend he couldn't help but not look her in the eye,
"It seems dinner will have to wait. I'm under orders to leave for the outer villages. The king thinks the war will be starting again. I'm to head the vanguard."

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

With the water rushing into the large bathtub Sidren took hold of the bottles of salt and herbs. Last but not least he took the small container of powder. First to go into the water was the powder, a mixture of minerals from the Astra mountains that were blessed. This would better his chances of making it out of this still breathing. Second came the dragon heart herbs, these needed to sit a minute or so in the water to take effect. Pulling a small rope that hung near the tub the waters temperature started to climb a bit. After a little bit the hot bath water had taken a green tint too it. East part done........ Next was getting into the water. Taking his clothing off he slowly dipped into the warm bath. The herb water burning slightly as it cleaned the wounds all over his body. Lowering his body till only his head was out of the water he removed his arm to grab the bottle of Dagger salt. Normally mixing this with water lessened the effect. But combining it with the herbs and powder did just the opposite. It would rapidly burn the open wounds shut in such a manner that they would have no chance of opening. While forcing his body to recover at a rate that most humans would lose feeling in their bodies leading right to heart failure.

Well, there was no turning back now. Removing the lid Sid dumped the salt into the water bracing himself. Sadly he was nowhere near ready for the surge of heat and pain that came. Letting out a scream louder then any he had even done the young man forced himself to stay in the water. The liquid now steaming from the potent mixture. Every ounce of his willpower was used in order to not black out from the shear agony inflicted. Just as it became to much for him to bare the burning stopped. The treatment had run its course leaving Sidren short on breath. It took every last drop of energy to get himself out of the tub. As hard as it was the knight manage to grab for a set of clothing that had been layed out. It was hell just dressing himself, only managing to get his pants on before falling to the ground out cold. His upper body still smoking from the salts effects. Very little skin was a tapestry of pain. Scars covering most of the seen flesh as if proof that the young man would not die. He couldn't take any more as he slowly collapsed.

Friendly Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Awkward Hug
SidrenTheFallen

~Honalassiel & Arbellason ~

OOC: I'm so sorry for the late reply; had some family issues going on at home I couldn't get away from.

Arbellason nodded to Fiora and turned in a certain direction. "The forests of Nalen is where we should head; I'm sure the others would return to our old hideout. Once we regroup there, we can figure out what to do about my sister...I hope she is ok." Not wanting to show his true upset, the two continued on for some time until they reached the Nalen forests while keeping an eye out to make sure they weren't followed. They soon came to a stoneface mountain of sorts and they knew this was the secret entrance to find their hideout. With what magic he could use, Arbellason weaved some into the mountain and a spell activated to show them the door. As the two went inside, Arbellason could hear talking from the other room and followed the sounds to see Remiel and the elemental royal that he remembered. "I suppose Sidren is somewhere around here.....it is good to see you all made it here, and it is a pleasure to see you again Shinra...I'm afraid I have bad news..." Clenching his fists in anger, he took a deep breath before starting again, "Honalassiel is missing; when I came back to this world, she was not by my side and I am afraid for her. I cannot reach into her mind and my magic is weak...I need to have her back...we must act quickly before she gets hurt."

Honalassiel continued to struggle with the chains that held her in place until she saw the vampire return and she froze up, her face a bright red. Even if it didn't seem like he cared for how she looked in the choice of apparel from his maids, she was embarrassed to show that much skin. Hearing him speak of her brother and the heroes and their reunion confused her at first until her face hinted fear and realization; they were planning to use her as bait to lure the others to her. "I will not allow my brother to fall prey to such a trap...he will not come if he senses a trap, no matter what happens to me..." She was worried that her brother would feel tempted to come after her, despite a trap and she feared what they would do to lure them to her. After the vampire left her alone, she closed her eyes and sent out a message to her brother and a feeling to her comrades with what magic she had. *My dear brother...do not come for me...it isn't worth falling into a trap and dooming the world for me...no matter what they do to me...please don't come for me...help the others fight on...* Maybe her kindness was a bit misguided but she would rather suffer pain and even death if it meant keeping her brother safe and out of harms way, even if she was flattered that he would come for her.

User Image
~Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake,
and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves were forthright.
Elves are mysterious.~

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
S H I N R A
"The Phoenix Princess"

Shinra jolted when she heard the scream coming from where she left Sidren. "I knew he was up to something reckless," she said, gritting her teeth and hurrying to the source of the scream. Like Remiel, Sidren was a hero. Ordinary pains hardly fazed them, so for him to let out such an agonized cry meant that he was doing something that would probably kill lesser men. Hell, it might have killed him anyway.

She nearly broke the doorknob from slamming it open so fast, and when she saw him on the floor, her heart skipped a beat. She didn't want to be overbearing; after all Sidren was an adult who could make his own choices. But after today, if he turned out to still be alive, she was going to tie him to a tree and not let him do anything without supervision. He deserved as much for worrying her as he did.

As it turned out, he was alive, just unconscious. Judging by the acrid smell of burnt flesh, the absence of fresh wounds underneath the bandages, and the thick scars that had replaced them, Shinra finally figured out what the Astra dagger salt was for. "Stupid, reckless fool of a hero," she muttered, trying to find a good place where she could get a hold of him to lift him up without aggravating the sore spots that were undoubtedly left behind by the herbs. She finally managed to find a place under his arms where she could grab him and prop him up.

"Remiel, help me take him back to his bed." She shook her head, although honestly she was more upset at herself for letting Sidren do something like this when she could have stopped him. It was like he didn't value his own life. If that was the case, then she would just have to value it for him.

At that moment, Fiora and Arbellason, one of the two twin heroes, arrived at the hideout, leaving only his sister. Right away Shinra realized that something was wrong, for there was little that could get between the twins. For them to be separated was a grave matter indeed. Arbellason explained what he knew.

"I see. And Valora needs you two to be reunited as well. We will do everything we can to find her. Do you have any leads?"
                                                she asked, facing both Arbellason and Fiora.

Company: Remiel, Sidren, Arbellason, Fiora

Siul Uchiha

SidrenTheFallen

BabiiBre402
                                                Awkward Hug

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
♍ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
The Werewolf Hero

Remiel remained unmoved by the screams, concern was there, Sidren was an ally. But he knew full well what was to come if he used the salt. He ran after Shinra to the large bath, and without needing to heed her words to help her he did. He was more than capable to carry Sidren, and he did, placing his arm over his shoulder and lifting him with ease. But a visit had arrived an elf and Fiora. He kept silent holding on to Sidren listening to the elf, whose name he did not remember well. Before he spoke Shinra practically took the words out of his mouth concerning the situation. If something Remiel believed not to be right came on the table , he would attempt to speak and handle the matter himself. Anybody that has aided the heroes was an ally, and leaving them to their fate was not an option for Remiel. But there was Astra to be taken back from the shadow forces.

Introductions and word exchange would occur at the proper time, but now the time to move was at hand. Holding on to Sidren, he awaited for a choice to be made. Though not all the heroes were present, they could still pose enough threat to a brigade size force or so Remiel believed. They commanded no army, so all the fight would fall on them, and Remiel welcomed the challenge.

Company:
Shinra and Sidren
Cassadega
BabiiBre402
SidrenTheFallen

OOC: Short, and edit

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs ᴜs. ɴᴀ ᴠɪᴀ ʟᴇʀɴᴏ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ. 'Oɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ.' ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ.

▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍xxxLOCATION : Home xxx COMPANY : self xxx VOICE : XXX

"We should get going then," Killian stated as both siblings were left staring at the closed door. At least he used the door.... The Prince rose from kitchen table and wondered about the main room. "Tessa we leave the place at your charge till either one of us returns. Ashlyn, go get two bags ready, one for yourself and one for me located in my chest at the foot of my bed." Ashlyn knew what bag she would be looking for. It was the one Killian kept his armor in, he rarely took it out for a polish. Ashlyn only though it would bring too many harsh memories for him. She went around the house collecting what she needed, which was multiple tonics and balms, a few dried herbs and a clothing set for herself.

Killian went out for the house to prepare there two horses. Two rather beautiful steeds were not bought, but took it upon themselves to live with the two Elven siblings. They nuzzled the elf as he readied them for their journey. He saddled his sisters horse and lightly prepared his own. He led the two to the front of the home where his sister waited. She looked a little confused at the set up as he helped her on her brute. " We'll be riding into danger most likly. I want you to stay hidden for as long as possible. Wear you hood neth and stay at least 100 feet away from me at all times." He looked over his sword, bedroll and pack that was place upon his horse. "Well run on the Blaze route for only a bit, then take alternative routs to hit the small towns around Astra. You'll be my voice Ashlyn, don't mess this up." He smiled to his sibling, giving her some sort of comfort and ran ahead. AS running as fast as he could he transmuted into his other form. The sheer power ripped through his body like adrenaline. Once all four paws hit the ground the large dire wolf sprinted on the path ahead, hearing hoof beats follow behind him. Killlian was now only looking ahead, for the danger that they were soon to fall upon. He could smell the enemy lurking in the wood.
BabiiBre402
SidrenTheFallen

◈F I O R A◈

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

The girl followed the elf toward the Nalen Forest. It was a dense patch of flora that very few could navigate here in Valora. Before being sealed in the Void, the heroes had established a base of operations within the forest in a small mountain. They would meet there every so often to discuss plans. Fiora had only been there a couple of times, but she knew her way back to the hideout. Her memory and thinking capabilities were far superior in this new body than in her old one.

When the pair finally reached the hideout, Fiora was astounded to see Sidren looking so pitiful. The unofficial leader had pale skin and wasn't looking too good. His wounds looked as if they had been closed recently. Out of all the members of the heroes' group, Fiora often healed people. Hona used magic for healing and helped the half breed girl to clean wounds and seal a few minor ones up.

As Sidren was put on a bed, Fiora retrieved a small bottle from her own room that held a healing salve. She had given it the name of "Fairy's Kisses". It was a mixture only she knew how to make and it did wonders on burns and other injuries. It also contained a numbing solution that could ease even the greatest amount of pain. She looked at Sidren's torso and removed the armor from her hand. She dipped her fingers into the cream and smeared a thin layer over the red gashes on his body. "We just have to wait for him to wake up. The salve will work to keep the pain down once he wakes up" she said, closing the bottle and putting it on a small nightstand near the bed before cleaning her hand and putting the armor back on. She stood a distance away from the others watching how they would react to the situation at hand.

OOC~sorry for the shitty post = v =; if you want me to change anything, feel free to ask

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

҉ ________________Emilia V. Locke________________ ҉

There was a stillness in the air Emilia’s eyes locked on portrait the only sounds one could hear was the light breathing of the two women in the room. The door to the collection room opened breaking the silence as Addrus entered answering Emilia’s question. She turned to face him, no smile on her face. She couldn’t be that naive girl anymore. Her brother and now Addrus were trying to send her away, even though she had always wanted to go…did she really?

Reaching for the items Emilia forced a smile that her eyes betrayed with their melancholic look. Placing the bangle on her wrist and tying the bag to her waist Emilia felt a crushing weight as she reached for the last item, the necklace. It was such a sad tale, Emilia remembered the day Addrus’ sister left, it seemed so long ago. Putting the necklace on Emilia’s smile had faded and tears began to fill her eyes.

Wrapping her arms around Addrus, Emilia’s tears began to follow down her face; she held onto her friend tightly, “You aren’t allowed to die Addrus! You have to be here when I come back.” Her body trembled, she had never been so afraid for someone else before, and if Addrus was going to war then so would her bother. Resting her head on his chest she could hear his heart beat and feel his breaths, she hoped this would not be the last time she would be able to hold him. “Th..thank you for the gifts,” she whispered trying to hide the emotion in her voice. As long as the necklace never turned black she had nothing to fret about.

҉ __________________________________________________________________________________________________ ҉

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff