Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Gale

Gale took the vaccine from Sinclair and followed the two into the clearing where they met with his Guild Master, Sleight. He didn't feel the need in involving himself in pleasantries since he already knew him well, along with Anderson. When Sinclair spoke to him once more about his injuries, Gale simply placed a hand up and shook his head. "No worries. It's alright. I can handle it from here." That being said, Gale, in his little section of solitude, took the vaccine and rubbed it on the wound on his back as much as he could. Almost immediately he could feel the effects of it numbing the large cut on his back from Thanaria's blade. "Thank you, Sinclair," Gale said as he placed the jar on a stump next to him.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Seth

Seth finally made it to Erdragor Castle with his victim intact. He dropped the unconscious girl on the ground while he hovered in the air in order for him to transform into his human form. Seth landed on the ground and picked the girl up, placing her on his shoulders once more. He took no time walking through the doors of Erdragor Castle and walking into Lucian's throne room. But, once he got there, as he was ordered to, he noticed Lucian was deep in thought. Seeing as he didn't want to wake him, Seth simply dropped the girl on the floor next to him and waited for his master to regain his senses. 'Just hurry up...,' he thought as he looked down to the girl. If she woke up before Lucian came back to reality, he would have to kill her.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
She brought my world crashing down

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

So I shall burn hers to oblivion

User Image

User Image

Seras couldn't take this anymore. She shifted Miyuki off and licked her cheek. She returned to her human form, still hiding both of them. "go to the guild. tell them i've been taken by the witch. Do not follow me, Miyuki." She kissed the girl on the lips deeply, as though her last goodbye should be one remembered, then stood up in plain sight while keeping the gale over Miyuki. Seras walked into the opening and looked at Seth. "here. i wont run anymore." Seras laid her hands out in front of her. There was more she could learn from the prison in any case than she could from spy missions.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Derrick Blackwood

Derrick heard Seras speak to her accomplice through the brush surrounding them, with his heightened hearing and all, telling her to go to the guilds and telling them she's been kidnapped. 'Shouldn't you go after her?' Derrick asked his Alpha through their telepathic link, since they were still in their wolf forms. 'No. It's quite alright. The Rogue Guild can't possibly make a breakout attempt on the castle. Let her run,' Derrick grunted. 'Fine.' Just then, Seras revealed herself from her hiding spot, and she was giving up. He actually didn't believe it. 'Bring her in,' the Alpha said. Derrick looked back to the Alpha. 'You sure?' The Alpha simply nodded.

Derrick threw his broadsword into the air and shifted into his human form. After he caught his broadsword he grabbed onto Seras's wrists to subdue her. The Alpha shifted into his human form as well and pulled out shackles from a bag he was carrying. "I'm glad you turned yourself in," he said as he secured the shackles on her wrists. "I didn't want to kill you in order to bring you in." Derrick walked behind Seras and pushed her forward. "Start walking," he said with authority. His Alpha simply looked at him before turning and leading the way.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

User Image

User Image

They didn't have to be so rough with her. Seras sighed softly, closing her eyes as she walked. "you wouldn't want to kill me. You know me too well." She smiled softly in dismay. There was little point in escaping again. This time would be her last as a free kit. Once she was back at the castle, it was likely that she's be killed or tortured for information on her guild, and end up dead out of refusal to talk. At least she'd die by the hands of one she trained. Seras yawned lightly "running away from you two takes up too much energy I swear..." She walked slowly, staying a good distance from both the men

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Derrick Blackwood

"You shouldn't have ran in the first place," Derrick said, rather coldly. He pushed Seras ahead so she would make ground with the Alpha in front of her. "If only you'd turned yourself in instead of making me hurt you and getting chased you wouldn't be in this mess. But, I guess we're not all that smart." A heavy sigh escaped Derrick's mouth. "And don't act like you care about me anymore. You've made it crystal clear when you were in my quarters." "She was in your quarters?" the Alpha asked, stopping dead in his tracks and turning to face his Beta. "Yes, she was," Derrick admitted. "When?" asked the Alpha with glowing red eyes. "Does it matter? We have her now. Let's just take her back to the castle and let Lucian take care of her." The Alpha grunted before turning around and walking back through the forest. "Walk." Derrick growled Seras as he shoved her forward.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

User Image

User Image

Seras laughed softly, sadly. "It took you long enough to close off your heart, puppy." 'i wish you would have done it sooner' It was heart wrenching to hear him say these things, but in her mind, she knew it was right for the two of them. Seras walked beside the Alpha with a sad smile as she stared at the ground. When Derrick pushed her, she found herself tumbling forward over a tree root to the dark soil below. She forced herself back to her feet and tried to hurry along so it wouldn't happen again. Her fate was sealed now. How she ended up at the castle wouldn't matter because she was going to die there anyway.
User Image
Sinclair Lockwood

Edward began to introduced himself while Anderson bowed in reply to Sinclair's her red hat almost dipped off as she did so making Sinclair smile. Somehow it just seemed funny, and a little awkward to her. Gale had passed them, undoubtedly he was uninterested in exchanging social formalities with those from his own guild, and Rogues were not generally known for long-windedness, or any for any windedness really. Sleight seemed talkative though, or at least social.
Gale was rubbing the slave on his injures but Sinclair didn't notice until he thanked her for the medicine. "It is my duty master rogue, do not thank me." Turning to the others she said," I should tend to my own injuries as well." Looking about she decided on a thick clump of grass to sit cross-legged on while she readdressed the rogues,"You will be joining us from here on out, I suppose?"
Somewhat clumsily she pulled out the bottle of salve thin bandage strips were already soaking inside, but getting them out and wrapping them with only one hand might be difficult.Glancing up at Edward she noticed how little trouble his wound was apparently giving him and she couldn't help but frown in jealousy. Really though, now that she was paying attention to them, her burns didn't hurt at all. Rolling up her sleeve she slowly grimaced, her hand and forearm looked like the black hands themselves.
Bandaging herself, it would be messy work.Mentally shrugging Sinclair went about her task gingerly only taking time off to glance up every now and then and watch as archer's hat bobbled about like a cat's toy.Suddenly stopping her work she asked while raising her injured arm," Would you mind?"
User Image

Miyuki was completely shocked when she got kissed by the other female and she was just about to go after her when the wolves came out. She was just about to growl before they took Seras. They took Seras That thought kept running through her head as she watched the girl walk away without a fight. Yuki followed behind them and ended up climbing up trees and following them from there. She wasn't happy that they had taken Seras, she stopped in her tracks and growled a feral growl that would be heard by anyone close.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff