Welcome to Gaia! ::

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Miyuki Cizori
"The Hidden Rogue

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Who am I with?: Yu, another Rogue

Where am I?: A city
I'm thinking about...: Why is the guild master here? What meeting are they talking about? Where are all the other Rogues?!?!

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~ Ki was quite a ways down the road when she realized something, she forgot her bag by the warrior. Dammit! She mentally screamed at herself. She turned around and took off running at full speed and almost plowed right into the same warrior, she turned on her toes and spun around him to reach for her bag, and go. But the Master of her guild was here, great. She paused for a moment as she heard the warrior speak to her guild master, A meeting? She thought with confusion written in her eyes for a moment before they went blank again. " Ki, do you always go running off like that? " Yu said behind her, she almost turned around and hit the b*****d for sneeking up on her. " Shut it dipshit. I forgot my bag " She said as she elbowed him in the side. He raised an eyebrow at her statement, " The fierce Ki forgot her bag?! " He let out a mocking gasp as he chuckled in amusement, " I'm gonna f*ckin' kill you if you don't shut up you stupid kid. " She growled, of course Yu wasn't a kid but she still called him that when he mad her angry.

She checked her bag breifly before she nodded in approval, everything was there, good. She thought of the theif from earlier, I wonder where he ended up running to. she thought with a slight sigh. " Your an annoying dobe, ya know that? " She stated to Yu, obviously showing her more friendly side since he was in her guild. He shook his head and ruffled her hair, which she shouted a 'hey!' at but smiled nonetheless. Her eye itched, and it wasn't her normal one either, her hand moved to the back of her head where she unlatched the eye patch and took it off, the contrast between her eyes was startling, one was blood red, and the other a deep violet. " Why do you wear that thing? " He questioned as he crossed his arms over his chest again. " Because people stare. " She stated plainly.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Gale

Gale nodded to Rosetta when she said this experience was exhilarating. "I figured you'd like this," he said in a calm tone. Seconds later, he heard Marcia call his name. Or, the name she had given him. "Yes, I am done with saving people," he told her as he turned his attention to her. "It's still a shame you couldn't help for..whatever reason though." Gale tried to make it seem like Marcia was in the wrong for not helping him. But, what's done is done.

Then, a warrior of great caliber approached the three of them. Apparently, he knew of Gale. "I have heard of this meeting," Gale responded with a nod. "I was actually going to go there myself." He heard the warrior's request to travel with him. "It wouldn't hurt to travel together, I suppose," he answered. He then looked to Marcia. "I don't suppose you'll be coming with us then?" He then looked to Rosetta and began to ask the question, but he already knew the answer, so he didn't ask the question. "Strikeboulder's Pass, huh?" Gale looked in the direction of Strikeboulder's Pass. "Let's hope the others didn't have to go through anything such as this." Looking to the warrior, Gale said, "I'm ready when you are."

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image ONYX

Onyx moved ever so slightly. The fact that she was so quick to disrespect a superior member of another guild was almost enough to make him pop out of the pack and give her the talking to of a lifetime. He could tell that this mage was not strong enough to despell him, but for Sid's sake he would hold himself back. But he would remember the way she treated him. Should there come a time that such a subject came back up, Onyx would be ready to give these mages a piece of his mind. Quiteliterally ready to throw it at them.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageStaining my soul
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
Won't wash away, wash away
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

______________________________________________"Faith is the belief in one's cause or purpose..."

•【 Marica Serph Bennett 】•
User Image

Marica turned her attention to a young woman who approached, she looked like she was only a teenager but she approached the master assassin dude like they were friends? Perhaps a rouge? No, she definitely didn't look the part nor did she look like a killer, maybe just a friend? She had mentioned that "That" was exhilarating, was she talking about the city being attacked or something else? She wasn't quite sure but the teenage girl had a cute look to her.

"Well aren't you a cutey." Marica spoke as she gave the girl a smile. Her long hair was rather smooth and straight, unlike Marica's which tended to be a little wavy aside from it being in a ponytail. Maybe it was because she was so young that she seemed so smooth and fragile. Her devilishly interested look was turned away when Gale spoke to her mentioning about how she didn't help. Marica couldn't help but grin at him and put her hands on her hips, almost as if she was proud of it for some odd reason.

"Don't be like that big shot, shame is for those who regret their actions." Marica spoke as she rubbed her nose to get some dirt off that was still on her face from digging through the rubble. It was at that moment the warrior from earlier approached the group, he was even more handsome up close. He spoke with gale for a moment and then looked at Marica, offering her to come along if she wanted as well as her own protection. It was almost like a dream come true, a truly handsome man offering to protect a woman, it was just like in those books she couldn't read.

"Well now, a handsome man offering me protection? How could one resist?" Marica spoke as she got a sly smile. She hadn't noticed the wife and kid earlier due to her being stuck in a conversation with the master assassin and his teenage friend.

"I'd be more then happy to come." Marica spoke as she gave a small thumbs up and a big grin. There was probably someone in this group she could steal from too, then it was drinking time at the next bar they came across!

"Loyalty is the discipline to never deviate from one's faith."

Silver Hands, Marica

User Image---------------User Image---------------User Image---------------User Image

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Edward Loncrane
╚══════════════╝

current theme: "main theme - Optical 東方"
Current location: heading towards the city gates
time: early evening

Edward had assumed that the fact the guildmaster had two young girls surrounding him that did not perfectly fit the idea of 'rogue' probably meant he was just popular enough and had the personality of a cassanova. Or a hero who simply loved having women who adored and praised him around - well he admittedly only assumed it to amuse himself. There were people like that, though surely that man wasn't one.

The Master Assassin had commented regarding the safety of the other individuals intending to meet up at the pass - frankly he himself wasn't too worried. The dragon had almost immediatly gone for them, those at strikeboulder pass were likely in a better condition than them.

"We can go then." Edward answered to gale, turning around and looking for his horse. He had unmounted here earlier and it wouldn't move unless he or one his his subordinates moved it away. "I'm intending to go by horseback, I could arrange for a few horses for the rest of you if neccessary." Edward added as he spotted his and started moving towards it.

He could take one guest along on it, either the cleric if she wished to join or flirtous redhead. He knew the master assassin could keep up the pace by foot, though he'd be a bit out of breath once there.
Upon reaching the edge of the square, Edward climbed upon his steed and turned towards the others. His halberd was now strapped onto his back, his hand held out to help anyone who wished onto his horse.

"By the way, feel free to call me by either first or second name: I'm Edward Loncrane." He hadn't properly introduced himself yet, did he?
He would have to watch the flirthous girl though, she was a bit weird... nor a particulary bad thing, but the thumbs up certainly wasn't a common thing he came across. Well, as long as she didn't make a move on him or his belongings, it would be fine - though she probably saw him and his wife earlier anyway, so the former could be ruled out.

O bliterating O verpowered C haracters

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Miyuki Cizori
"The Hidden Rogue

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Who am I with?: A bear and a sleeping girl

Where am I?: The forest
I'm thinking about...: Damn bear, who's the sleeping girl? Rogue or theif?

User Image

~ Miyuki motioned to Yu that she was going to go into the forest, maybe she'd see or meet something / someone there. He nodded his head and then left her to her wandering. She entered the forest cautiously, eyes keen and searching, making sure nothing was giong to jump out and try to kill her. Was that russling? She thought, suddenly on guard as she heard it again. She moved quickly and quietly and peeked around a bend to see...a raccoon. She shook her head, Your paranoid. She thought as she kept moving forward. Where was she exactly? She couldn't really see since the shadows were dominating the place, she stood in one of them and watched the terrain. She noticed something in a tree, she moved quietly, she had still yet to put her eye patch back on, so one eye was seeing normally and the other was seeing with more definition that would be possible in a human eye. She looked at the girl in the tree for a moment, the way that she had wrapped herself around a trunk suggested that she's either a very skilled theif, or part of the Rogue guild.

Ki heard a branch snap behind her and she spun around to come a few feet away from a bear. " Well s**t. " She muttered under her breath as she back up a step, making sure there was no fear found in her form or aura. The bear growled and Ki growled back, she wasn't fond of animals like this, preying on anything and everything they saw. She put her hand behind her back and touched her katana carefully, making sure it was still there. She really didn't want blood spilt, but she'd kill this thing if it meant staying alive. She bent her knees slightly ready to attack if need be.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Gale

Gale examined Edward's hand when he held it out. He put his hands up in front of him and shook his head. "I'm quite alright," Gale told him before he placed his hands back to his side. He then looked at Marcia and Rosetta. "But, I think one of them would like to rise with you." His eyes settled on Marcia. "One more than the other." Shrugging, Gale turned his attention back to Strikeboulder's Pass. Or the direction of it at least.

"So," Gale said when he turned back to Edward, "tell me about this dragon." Gale played back the events he saw in the sky. The dark clouds. The void that spit that object out, which was the dragon apparently. "Did he say anything in particular or did he just attack you for no reason?" Before Edward could answer him, Gale reached to the journal he snagged off of his target and began flipping through the pages. He thought there could be information on this dragon, or any of the dragons, that he could use for future reference. "Are we leaving or what?" Gale asked as he continued to flip through the pages.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Derrick Blackwood

Derrick continued to walk with his Alpha. He still kept his hands in his pockets and his head slightly leaning down. But, something caused Derrick to pop his head up. He looked around, sniffing the air as he did. "What is it," the Alpha asked. "Do you smell her?" He did. But, Derrick wasn't going to tell his Alpha where she was. "Yeah," he said as he looked around. He looked between two different locations. One location was in the trees, where her scent was truly coming from. The other direction was some grassy plains.

"Where is she, boy?" the Alpha asked impatiently. "I'm not sure," Derrick lied. "How about we split up? You go to the right, to the plains, and I'll go to the left." The Alpha eyed him suspiciously. "Why?" Derrick sighed. "Her scent is coming from two different places. I think it's because of the wind blowing. I'm not entirely sure." The Alpha looked towards the plains. "Fine. We'll meet back here." Derrick nodded and went off towards Seras's true location. He looked up into the trees until he found her. Derrick jumped and landed in the tree next to Seras's tree. "You need to get far away from here," he said in a rush. "They are looking for you. Well, they wanted me to look for you. Me and the Alpha." Derrick looked behind him to make sure the coast was clear before turning back to Seras. "Hurry. You don't want the Alpha to catch you."

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
She brought my world crashing down

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

So I shall burn hers to oblivion

User Image

User Image

She smelled him first. When she woke up, he was in the tree next to her. "why haven't you killed me yet, then? Why don't you catch me and turn me in like your orders state?" Seras wanted to ******** up his mind before she left. The other rouges should have been searching for her by now. Gale and Miyuki both had excellent tracking skills. It wouldn't be long before she was found. Seras glared at him "why can't you give me a reason to hate you for once?" Derrick deserved to be happy in his own way. She wouldn't lecture him for that. She did, however, need to treat him like an enemy.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Derrick Blackwood

Derrick looked down to the ground and sighed. "Seras...," he said calmly, "I'm trying to be the good guy here. But, you just won't let me, will you?" He looked up at her with a sad expression. Not for him, but for her. He felt sorry for her. The fact that she had to keep this mentality of being enemies after all they've been through was almost heartbreaking. "This is the third time you've wanted us to be enemies," Derrick said as his expression shifted to a more serious one. "I've tried to give you chances to put our past behind us and start fresh, but your three chances are gone."

Without warning, Derrick lunged into the next tree, grabbed Seras, and threw her down to the ground. He landed a few feet away from her with a thud. Dust and dirt came up around him when he landed and stayed in the air when he stood. Since Derrick still cherished their friendship, he wasn't going to attack her full on. But, he did reach behind him and grabbed his broadsword. When he took the sword off of his back, he spun it around in his hands before he held it firmly in front of him. "I tried Seras," he said in a calm but hostile tone, "but I'm tired of trying." Derrick's eyes flashed yellow before he lunged towards Seras again.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Miyuki Cizori
"The Hidden Rogue

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

~ Miyuki had hid when she had sensed Derrick, but she growled as he started to fight. She jumped in front of Derrick, taking out her katana. " Get lost. " She growled as she stood in front of Seras, she didn't particulary like this man. She still had the damn bear to worry about as well, " Seras obviously doesn't want you here, and neither do I. " She had already been in a pissy mood before he showed up. " You know, wolfy, I really do hate it when other people mess with my rogues~ I suggest you leave pup~ " The look on her face said that she was just giving him a friendly suggestion, but her tone was sickly sweet, she wasn't being nice, if he didn't leave she'd turn hostile.

Ki kept her sword up and her eyes cold, " We all may be fighting to beat those thing but that does not mean that you are our friend. Got it? " She seethed at him. She briefly glanced at Seras to make sure she was okay. She stood rigid, ready for a fight, spilling blood wasn't on her nice list, but she wouldn't mind giving this male something to remember. She sighed and tried to calm her anger, she would never let emotions get in the way of her duty as a rogue. She heard a growl, and it wasn't from the male in front of her, it was Seras, she was pretty sure it was the bear. " Go away you stupid idiotic bear. " She hissed at the animal.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

User Image

User Image

"I need..." she coughed as she sat up from the ground "I need us to be enemies...." she laughed weakly, but gaining strength "because this passion has to go somewhere, and it can't be in love!" Seras had tried to get away when he lunged the first time. It failed, obviously. She had been stunned when she hit the ground. Her body began to reform and heal. It took time, though, that she wouldn't of had if Miyuki hadn't shown up. This was to be their first battle of many. Seras grew out her nails to claws, her teeth to fangs, and her body began to fill out. A low growl rose from this new beast in her. The bear fled in fear of a fight it could not win.

Seras rose up high before lunging at Derrick. Miyuki was her friend, but this was a score that had to be settled before anything else went eyrie. First thing was to knock his sword away. She grabbed onto his shoulder and elbow as she began dragging him down to the ground.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Derrick Blackwood

Derrick didn't pay any heed to this newcomer. He was too focused on Seras to do anything. She was his assignment after all. When he grabbed onto his arm and tried to slam him down to the ground, Derrick stepped forward and threw his arm forward with such force only a werewolf could muster. "Get off of me!" he exclaimed with a growl as he executed this action.

Derrick thought back to when the two of them used to train together when they were teammates. It was playful, of course, but now all of their training seemed to be coming into play. They had a good time. But now, it seemed like this was getting serious. Anger flowed through him at the thought of their friendship breaking. And that was not a good idea for Seras and this newcomer, who seemed to be a Rogue. If need be, he would have to shift. He hoped it wouldn't come to that.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Miyuki Cizori
"The Hidden Rogue

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

~ Ki kept her katana up as she heard Seras transform, chills ran down her spine as she heard a growl and the bear ran off. She jumped to the side as Seras lunged at the male and she sat stunned for a moment before she blinked and got up, she couldn't see clearly because of her two eye sights. She put her eye patch back on and focused on the fight, she had to jump in somewhere just in case Seras was still too weak to fight. " Seras, please don't kill him. He's not worth the effort. " She said in monotone as she looked at the fight. It wasn't anything extremely big, but it was still fascinating.

Miyuki turned her head slightly to see a shadow...move? She pointed her katana at the shadow before she sighed, it was Yu. " Your letting them go at each others throats? " he asked. She just shrugged her shoulders, what more was there to do than see the blood shed, she couldn't fight Seras in the form she was in now, it was nearly impossible. Ki's eyes looked again at Seras majestic form, and she smirked slightly.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200

𝕾eras 𝕴zumi

User Image

User Image

This was hell. Seras had taught him how to fight. She'd taught him her tactics. Her rage had taken over when she attacked him head on. Now she would have to focus on her brain. "Make me, pup!" she used her back leg to claw at his middle. In that motion, contact with claws or no, she kicked off him and vaporized into the air. Seras remained in this beast form, unable to shift without detection at this point. She made her way quietly around him in circles, coming to rest just in front of a thick oak. If he charged, if he truly remembered the little bits and pieces of her teachings, then he wouldn't do as a werewolf would do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff