Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm really bored so I'm looking for someone to one on one RP with me either here or through PMs. I always play girls, and the only thing I will absolutely not do is cyber. Other then that I'm pretty much open to everything. I consider myself to be a fairly decent RPer and expect the same from you. Also if you want to RP with me you have to promise not to abandon me. I take it very personally when people do this, and my parents will kill me if I start acting really depressed again because of this.
I'm always up for a fun rp.
Sure, I'll do it on PMs. But a note, my boy characters are taken. All by my one female character. XP You can't have them.
Damn, and I just got here. My Gaia's not working right, I'm sorry I'll try back in a bit.
Are there only two people willing to RP with me? I feel so unloved.
Y's that?
I would like to be able to choose from more then to people. I feel that it makes my options very limited, but I guess no one likes me.
animegirl2u
I would like to be able to choose from more then to people. I feel that it makes my options very limited, but I guess no one likes me.
You think having only 2 people post in your thread means no one likes you? sweatdrop
No, there is also the whole being abandoned by everyone thing. Then there's the fact that people are really mean to my characters that just happen to be almost exactly like me.
animegirl2u
No, there is also the whole being abandoned by everyone thing. Then there's the fact that people are really mean to my characters that just happen to be almost exactly like me.
I think thats ur imagination 3nodding
No, it is completely true.

Izzzy
travis the 3rd
animegirl2u
Hikari jumped slightly when the wolf howled, but continued to glare. "I hate nosey people who can't mind there own business." The knife was still in her pocket, but her hand was wrapped around it just in case she needed to use it.

*Sora tsked*
"oh so now Im nosey.maybe I shouldnt have saved you and instead have drowned you."
*she fumed*
"But Im not that kinda person I never asked you why you were in the river or anything else.but god you are a little pest.look at me.my parents both just died and my brother is being held for murder.and Im not acting like the world is over.Im just a simple travler looking for treasure who happened to find a girl in a river.I was triyng to be nice!"
you would have been better off drowning her
Uhm, I'd love to RP with you, because you seem like a decent RPer, but you seem extremely unstable. Sorry, but everything's not about you, and maybe when other charries are mean to your charries, they're just staying in character, which is what roleplaying is about. A lot of my characters are smart asses, so if you take that personally, then I guess I'm not the right RPer for you. I also don't really like romance RPs or anything of the sort, so if you wanted to do a romance RP, sorry, but my huge assortment of male characters are mostly homosexual...
RuthlessGoddess
Uhm, I'd love to RP with you, because you seem like a decent RPer, but you seem extremely unstable. Sorry, but everything's not about you, and maybe when other charries are mean to your charries, they're just staying in character, which is what roleplaying is about. A lot of my characters are smart asses, so if you take that personally, then I guess I'm not the right RPer for you. I also don't really like romance RPs or anything of the sort, so if you wanted to do a romance RP, sorry, but my huge assortment of male characters are mostly homosexual...
eek sweatdrop
Hi, lol, it seems to me that your the one that caused the upset. Don't mean to be mean
I'll have to agree with RuthlessGoddess. That seems like IC, and I sometimes have to play a "bad" person. I can down right rag people, but as stated, it is IC. OOC I'm best friends with the people I rag on...Usually...Heheh. Well I'm free to RP if ya want, just lemme know.

One thing though Ruthless....A little less pms'ing and a few more constructive ideas would help. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff