Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello all~! I am looking for some other Gaians to do some 1x1 role plays! I am up for anything from video games, anime, movies, and television shows. So hit me up~!

mrgreen A little update since I get asked a lot, yes I do role play MxM, FxF, and MxF. I do wish for at least a paragraph in posting size, five to six sentences, at least.

mrgreen Next thing is I would like someone who posts regularly....I understand we are all human and may have jobs, life issues, etc etc.... but don't post for like a week and never reply again...kinda' irritating...

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
well do you play males

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

awesome well is there anything you are craving

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

Hmm...well, I have been watching a lot of action/fantasy/supernatural things lately. So, I would say, anything along the lines of renaissance, with dragons and what not, or a futuristic type where technology is very advanced but technology is advancing so much it takes on a life of its own.

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

Hmm...well, I have been watching a lot of action/fantasy/supernatural things lately. So, I would say, anything along the lines of renaissance, with dragons and what not, or a futuristic type where technology is very advanced but technology is advancing so much it takes on a life of its own.
both sound very nice I kind of have a idea for both

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

What ideas do you have?

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
well do you play males

Yes I do smile

What ideas do you have?

Well for the future I have the idea of a nurse and military man she is testing new bio mechanics. And she takes the wounded guy from battle and turns him into a a** kicking robot. Stuff like that and for the renaissance, well that one we could do like a knight and a maid girl type thing I guess I kinda didn't have much of a plan for that one.

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

What ideas do you have?

Well for the future I have the idea of a nurse and military man she is testing new bio mechanics. And she takes the wounded guy from battle and turns him into a a** kicking robot. Stuff like that and for the renaissance, well that one we could do like a knight and a maid girl type thing I guess I kinda didn't have much of a plan for that one.

That's okay smile
I definitely like the idea of the futuristic one! I already have a character for it as well~!

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

What ideas do you have?

That's okay smile
I definitely like the idea of the futuristic one! I already have a character for it as well~!

Okay so do you wanna do this with in the pms or threads

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

What ideas do you have?

That's okay smile

threads I like to make layouts smile

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

What ideas do you have?

That's okay smile

Okay awesome do you want to start this thread or me

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

That's okay smile

Can you please start it smile
I need to make some breakfast real quick
Also work on my layout

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel
Bae Yoong Yoong
CryFallenAngel

That's okay smile

Can you please start it smile
I need to make some breakfast real quick
Also work on my layout

Okay I'll make the thread do you want to start?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff