Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you, random citizen, take this lonely RPer to be your lawfully joined partner?

I do! *makes out* 0.68 68.0% [ 17 ]
... I object. *rolls away* 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Doh~ 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Frogs and Dice
User Image

KUPO!

If you are interested in (still small!) group roleplays, then take a look at When Our Worlds Collide. A multi-universe Final Fantasy roleplay spanning from the world of Gaea in VII all the way to Spira in X.

Click on our Moogle Messenger for more information.

Unfortunately, my work schedule will probably not let me log on for a few days or even a whole week. >.< I don't want to be a nuisance and make people wait for me, or be left behind either.

Distinct Star

Dark Heart Snatcher

None to worry! Totally understandable.

Think of us whenever you have time/craving to do so!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
About how often are you able to reply?

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100
satira
About how often are you able to reply?

In the mornings I have thirty minutes to an hour, in the evening, about the same sometimes. Weekends is when I'll be on the most... sometimes anyways.

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Miss Classic Snap
Boop~

Hello~ I read over your post and I'd love to RP with you~ If you like, you can PM me your skype name so we can talk, or your e-mail if you prefer to do it through there~

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm Crazy biggrin It's nice to meet you Miss Classic. biggrin I would love to be your friend and come up with a great LTR Role Play

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Bada boom~

LAYLALA -- x's Waifu

Ice-Cold Mage

[~Hai! Im Lavender (Totally contradicting right now because my Avi is all white XD Anyway...) Nice ta meet cha! I would love to have a chance to roleplay with you since I'm not always on Gaia due to school/schoolwork/work. Yeah. Its quite crazy right now, but I do try and post once a week if I can. Sometimes I will disappear for a month, sometimes longer, but I do let you know and update you and whatnot. It is fine if you decline ^^ I understand : 3 ~]
I would like to roleplay a supernatural horror romance rp. are you interested? it would be a world that would be over runned by supernatural creatures and humans have to get rid of the problem. it would take place ina steampunk world. PM me if you are interested in roleplaying some of these ideas.

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Enduring Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Jack-pot 100
zippidy doo daaaa

Enduring Cutie-Pie