Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright I know I've posted this in a ton of other places but I'll do it again! lol I was looking for someone to play Kyou for me! I do have a plot! I will explain it here!

The plot is basically this: My OC enrolls in Kyou's school after being out of school for many years. he has been out of school because of the issues he has. His parents were murdered by his older brother when he was younger and then his brother killed himself. once he was found alive by police he was put up for adoption, he was then adopted by a family from Japan who were visiting America and once they went back they took him with them. Once he was there he was home schooled until he was found ready to go back to school. And once he enrolled in Kyou's school he was soon met by Sunohara and Okizaki which made him very uncomfortable until Kyou arrived..... And that is basically how the plot begins! I have more ideas for when we get further into the roleplay but if you wanna know what they are you'll have to rp with me! HEHE! LOL So anyway... either Quote me here or PM me! OH and I will either do the roleplaying by PM or Thread. But I prefer PM'S!
Commence the bump!
MajinLampLover123

Are you still looking for this...because I am kinda interested, I have been looking to play Kyo for someone for a long while now and this sounds like fun...
DeathCobraEater
MajinLampLover123

Are you still looking for this...because I am kinda interested, I have been looking to play Kyo for someone for a long while now and this sounds like fun...
ya sure message me
MajinLampLover95

gaia_crown
Old Clannad One x One I did before.

I'd be interested o u o
Cellineth
MajinLampLover95

gaia_crown
Old Clannad One x One I did before.

I'd be interested o u o
pm me then person whee

Quick Reply