Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infectious Binary
Unloved_thing

I have three. One is super long term, but overall two are fantasy and one is science fiction. The super long one is very detailed and also one of the fantasies. Which would you prefer?

Sorry that I haven't been able to respond today. Anyway, if you are able to, could you possibly explain a bit of the basics of them? I would like to make a decision based on the storyline, if that's not too much of an inconvenience to you.
ok well one is like an adventure. Two kids in a town, a world where magic is banned. One of them learns magic and then their village is burnt down by the church (the bad guys) they go on a long journey all over the world in a journey of escape, exploration, and vengeance.

The second idea is a very long role play with three parts. Part one is like a magical academy tht takes students from different dimensions. We rp that for a while and can be any age but around 18 is best. The second part is their life after the academy as interdimensional warriors, fantasy based btw.

And the third is science fiction, about war and life on the front lines and the journey through the ranks, love, and politics.

Omnipresent Zealot

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Unloved_thing
ok well one is like an adventure. Two kids in a town, a world where magic is banned. One of them learns magic and then their village is burnt down by the church (the bad guys) they go on a long journey all over the world in a journey of escape, exploration, and vengeance.

They all sound interesting, but I think this one would be most likely for me to do well with. Do you have any plans for this setting? Who would play what and what kind of world it would take place in?
Infectious Binary
Unloved_thing

They all sound interesting, but I think this one would be most likely for me to do well with. Do you have any plans for this setting? Who would play what and what kind of world it would take place in?
well its a fantasy world, it has dragons and elves and dwarves etc. My plans are adventure/romance/action but overall one of us has magic, the other one a skilled fighter of some kind. Our village is burned down by the church one day and we go on the run, trying to make a living as we also try to learn more about what happened to our village and why.

Omnipresent Zealot

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Unloved_thing
well its a fantasy world, it has dragons and elves and dwarves etc. My plans are adventure/romance/action but overall one of us has magic, the other one a skilled fighter of some kind. Our village is burned down by the church one day and we go on the run, trying to make a living as we also try to learn more about what happened to our village and why.

Alright, I think I could work with that. Do you have any preference on who it is that learns magic. I could go either way, so if you do I'll just go with that.
well i'm good with either, but in my other one i'm the one without magic so this one i'd like to try with magic if you wouldn't mind being the fighter? lol

Omnipresent Zealot

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Unloved_thing
well i'm good with either, but in my other one i'm the one without magic so this one i'd like to try with magic if you wouldn't mind being the fighter? lol

I would be perfectly fine with playing the fighter. I think I might pretty interested in that role, anyway.
Infectious Binary
Unloved_thing

I would be perfectly fine with playing the fighter. I think I might pretty interested in that role, anyway.
okay awesome! So then care to take this to pms?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff