Hmmm interesting, I'll think about it :stare: 0.60714285714286 60.7% [ 17 ]
Nah, Not my thing. Just gimme gold :xp: 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

User ImageRalse Havard
The Rebellious Scholar prince
"C'est pour cela que je suis née"
"ὤλετο μέν μοι νόστος"

Ralse sat atop the throne that would be his once he was to be wed to his arranged partner. Most people would be disgusted by the fact hey were forced to marry someone, especially of another race of people entirely. Yet Ralse wasn't fazed by this fact, rather when he learned his wife to be would be one of the elves of the forest he actually had become relatively excited. Sure it was a bit disheartening to know he had no choice in the matter, but under any other circumstance this matrimony of two separate cultures would never have happened. Hopefully his betrothed wouldn't despise him simply for being a human... which he knew was wishful thinking in this day and age but he wanted to keep himself optimistic about it.

What truly irked the prince was the simple fact that this would make him king, a high power of nobility and social status that is second to nearly none. And what was to hate about that? For Ralse, he was never one to indulge in foreign politics or war counsels, and hated the prospected responsibility of upholding his kingdom. He wanted the freedom to roam, to study, to experiment and learn. How could he possibly learn sitting atop this throne his whole life?

Ralse shook his head to clear these thoughts. The day was still young, but there would be plenty to do and the earlier he could leave this castle the better. Before long he was on his way to the Outlands where this grand meeting was to be held. Shoving out the ideas of his standing, he grew excited over getting to see all the races together in one place. It would be a very interesting first hand experience for him and something he wouldn't pass up if he had the choice.

/I was born for this/
/Lost is my homecoming/

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

ℐhieryna ℑhiera ℰvercrow
The Sanguine Princess

Whatever tomorrow wants from me,
At least I'm here, at least I'm free.

Jhiera sat in the castle courtyard, arms around her legs and head resting on her knees, basking in the warm sunlight. A few servants--humans who pledged their service to her family--were loading up the carriage that would be taking her and Kun to the Outlands for their wedding ceremonies; Jhiera briefly entertained the thought of offering help but, knowing she would only be denied, stood and brushed the dirt off her trousers instead. "C'mon, Sep, let's go inside; I've got to get ready, and I know they want me to wear a dress," she called to the large hound chasing his shadow around the courtyard. Not waiting for a response the princess began walking towards the castle, Septimas falling into step beside her.

"Why do you have to do this again, Jhi?" he asked through their bond; Jhiera had told him multiple times why the marriages were necessary, but he was as reluctant as the princess herself and kept searching for an excuse not to have her marry.

"To attempt peace between the kingdoms, Sep, you know this; I don't like it either, but it's not like I have a choice--I would have had to get married eventually, as Kun inherits the rule since he's the eldest. This just has a bit more politics involved." Upon entering the front hall Jhiera stopped, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness within the castle, such an intense contrast between the vibrant brightness of the sun; once able to see she set off towards the North Tower, which housed her bedroom.

"I know," the husky sighed, nudging the back of her knees with his nose--a sign for her to go faster. With an exaggerated sigh she starts racing the dog up to her room, laughter bouncing off the stone walls--not unusual for the two of them. Jhiera reached the door just as Septimas did; proclaiming it a draw, the two entered the large round room.

"Well, time to pretty myself up." Sitting at her vanity Jhiera brushed her wavy platinum hair, pulling it into a half-ponytail before calling it good. Flinging open her closet doors she surveyed the selection of gowns with a scowl. "I do not want to wear one of these...." Giving a deep sigh she began rifling through them, scoffing at the frilliness of some, the colour of others, and showing all-around disapproval for most. Towards the back of the closet she stopped. "Ah...this isn't hideous; it'll do, I guess." She held the royal blue gown up under her chin. "What do you think, Sep?" He barked in agreement and, smiling, Jhiera changed into the dress. Hearing her brother's voice echo up from the throne room into her still-open door Jhiera stopped rifling through her jewellery, cocking her head at Septimas. "I wonder what he wants." With a shrug she made her way down to the throne room, putting on her necklace as she went. Stepping into the throne room she stopped before her older brother. "Can I help you, brother?" she asked with a small grin, pulling at the skirt of her dress, unused to the feeling of it.

Free to choose to see the signs.
                                  This is where I draw the line.

User Image
【Ҝυɴυϻвʀʌʟ】
◣Prince of the Sanguran Bloodline◥

It's a βαηҽ of the ҽӽɩsϯҽηcҽ...

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After his call for his sister, he continued lounging around his throne room chair- sitting in different positions over and over "The devils... how does one stay comfortable on this chair?... I mean, it is nice at first- but it just gets tiring" He continued switching about until he found a good sitting position for his sister's arrival, it was exactly the same as how he started... he cursed it under his breath- he loved the throne, but the sheer logistics of sitting in the same position for extended periods of time made him uncomfortable. Either way, his sister was now in front of him. Without greeting he began speaking, one would say that their sibling upbringing had them with typical sibling mannerisms.

"You are to wear an Evercrow stone...at all times." This stone was actually a homing beacon kind of stone, when the royal blood discovered it's unique properties they patented it with their own last name. It was used to keep track of vampire children within the royal blood line since a vampire child was an untrained well of power and without the wisdom of age, they could do stupid things that could've gotten them harmed by any of the opposing races. Kunumbral stood up and walked towards his sister, soon standing right in front of her. He lifted her hand with his own with a slight of movement the tip of her finger was cut. He then squeezed out a drop of blood onto a second Evercrow stone, it then began to glow along with the first one. "You will carry this one, I've already registered my blood on it- should anything happen to either you or I the stone will begin to vibrate, you know." He turned and began walking to his throne.

The mechanics of the stone were based on the blood it was registered to and the last stone it came in contact with. Once these two details were met, the stone would vibrate if the owner of the blood it's registered to was in pain and it would pop if the owner dies. Furthermore, the stone was attracted to the last stone it made contact with of it's kind. Effectively creating a stone that monitored the health status of another Sanguine and would guide you to them.

"You are to report back here once a month so that we can refresh the stones..." He turned his head to her, the one instance of this entire meeting where he showed some brotherly warmth "... and we can catch up..." He smiled and turned back around to continue walking to his throne, to which he sat down on upon reaching, now wearing the Evercrow stone linked to his sister and her stone. He hated the thought of not being able to keep his sister safe within the kingdom, she was going out there now, to a land only she could thrive in due to her ability to tolerate the sun, alone. As soon as night would come about, they would set out to the outlands to be wed to the animals. He contemplated using his powers to fool the animal royalty into thinking they were wed when they truly weren't then in the confusion he'd take over their kingdom and kill their men, turn their women into toys and raise their children as slaves. But this desire fell short because the Sanguine elders made the decision and they could see through his powers easily since they were aware of it's mechanics and their own powers surpassed his.
" " " " " " " " " " " "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...for your sϯrҽηɠϯɧ to be your greatest wҽαӄηҽss.

Virtuous Vampire

User Image
-x- Syra Vane -x-

Syra gathered all of her helpers together and accompanied them to the dining hall and great hall, where all the decorations were being done. All the stuff she needed was already there but the sheer volume of things to do was more than she could physically do alone. With a smile on her lips, she started to order people around, telling them where things should go, having them set tables, set decorations and generally clean the place up. After several hours of non stop work, she stepped back to see both halls utterly transformed. Smiling even wider, she laughed with ease and let out a puff of air. She walked over to the large staircase where she gazed over her people and took on a regal manner before addtessing them.
"Thank you all for your hard work and effort here today. You have done an excellent job and deserve a good bit of rest. I also thank you all for agreeing to help me prepare for this massive event that will effect all the kingdoms as well as our own Outlands. May we continue to strive for peace and stability, if not all kingdoms, then at least here in our own Kingdom. Once again thank you and enjoy the rest of your day."

When everyone, including Teilos had left, Syra made her way up the staircase, through a series of beautiful room and airy corridors, she finally reached the Vane's secret room and her favourite place to go. There was handle on the door, or any visible lever to pull. No, the only way to open the door was by telekinesis. She concentrated for a moment on the lever inside the room that opened the door for a moment and felt it move, allowing her to push the door open. She always felt she was entering her room when she went there, taking in the soft glow as the sunlight travelled through the windows. She walked over to the oversized, but extremely comfortable chair in the corner of the room nearest the window, fell into it and picked up the half read book from the small table that sat beside her. Using her telekinesis, she got herself a drink from the mini fridge at the other side of the room and proceeded to read. Loosing herself in the pages of her book. She didn't need to worry about anyone discovering her and always knew when she was needed.

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

ℐhieryna ℑhiera ℰvercrow
The Sanguine Princess

She accepted the stone in silence, sticking her cut finger into her mouth to stop the flow of blood before it ruined the only dress she found acceptable for wearing. He's in overbearing-big-brother mode again, she thought to Septimas, who wagged his tail in agreement. Nodding her assent to the 'rules' Kun had given her she put the stone around her neck, smiling when he ordered her home once a month to refresh the stones and catch up--though he didn't always show it, Jhiera knew that her brother cared more for her than anyone else, and only wanted her safe. "Okay, Kun; that should be easy enough to do." Scratching her head, she waited for him to sit in the throne again before continuing. "There's a carriage being prepared for our evening departure, but there is another that will be leaving shortly to deliver some of our things beforehand...I will be leaving with that carriage as well. I don't want to have to wait for the sun to go down--I want to meet everyone right away!" Informing, rather than asking permission she didn't need, the princess nodded her head and walked out to the courtyard without waiting for an answer. Breathing deeply she glanced down at her companion. "Ready?"

"Where you go, I shall follow, my lady, as it will always be," he replied gravely, nuzzling his large head against her side. The servants going ahead to the Outlands looked a little surprised when Jhiera said she and Septimas would be going ahead with them, but offered no arguments. The ride was long and silent at first; after a few boring hours of looking at scenery and avoiding direct eye contact one of the servants, a polite young woman named Shireen, seemed to remember that they were travelling with the strange, "vegetarian" Princess Jhiera and, overcoming whatever fear she'd had, struck up conversation. The rest of the trip passed with relative ease amongst the travelling companions and, when the Outlands came into view, Jhiera leaned far out the window to get a better look.

"Oh, that castle is brilliant! Look, Sep!" It was small, as castles go, and could really only be called one because of the turrets and stonework, but quaint and beautiful all the same. She fell instantly in love with the building and, despite her reservations, decided it was a wonderful place for a wedding. "Isn't it dreamy?" Resting her chin on her hand she people-watched as they rode to the castle.

"It is nice," the husky agreed, "if a little on the small side. But there is room to run, and plenty of--SQUIRREL!" Septimas whipped his head to the side as the squirrel entered his line of vision, ears pulling back as he lost sight of it. Jhiera tried to stifle her giggles. "Jhi, I...please forgive--and forget--that that ever happened."

"Nothing to be ashamed of, but if it makes you feel better..." she trailed off, eyes widening as they stopped before the castle. "Come on, Sep, let's go! I hope they don't mind my showing up unexpectedly early..." Hopping out of the carriage, Jhiera made her way into the small castle, stopping to stare in awe at the lovely interior. "Gods above...I wish to stay here forever!" she exclaimed, loud in her excitement, and blushed as her voice echoed off the walls.

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KAIZA KURON

User Image
<-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_->

Kaiza left the pack early in the morning, leaving it in the care of his right-hand man, Kouga. He and Kouga go way back to when they were pups. Kouga shared the same ideals as Kaiza, so leaving the pack in his care was the best thing he could do. Kaiza could have waited for Evelyn, but he figured she still didn't want to see him. Regretfully, he left before most anybody would wake up. He decided he wouldn't take a carriage, but run there. He transformed and took off towards his destination, a small neutral country where he would be meeting his fiancee. He was less than excited, but if he could bite the head off of a vampyre, he was more than happy to oblige the invitation.

He would not arrive until later in the evening, but before sun-down. He made sure to regain his human form before entering the gates. He proceeded through town towards the castle. Nothing interested him here. The humans, the market, the preserved meat...that was the worst part. What good is meat if it isn't eaten when you kill the animal? He arrived at the castle shortly, not wanting to be around the preserved meat for too much longer, as he might have castrated the man selling such an abomination.

The castle. probably the most interesting thing about this entire bloody place. It was very lavish compared to the rest of the town. Kaiza resisted the urge to spit on the building in spite. -Humans...how greedy and proud they all are...- He growled, entering the doors. -They need a big building to express their dominance. I have a rock. That's all I need. Strength is more important in a leader than having the biggest house...- He stopped his thoughts there, turning attention to something else on the subject of castles -Ev has a castle though...she's strong...she's also not human, though...so she's an exception, I guess...- He sniffed the air. He was being followed by one of the guards now. He was probably making sure Kaiza didn't cause any trouble, but he was too deep in thought for that just now. "Evelyn..." He said aloud, not even knowing he did. The guard asked him what was wrong and Kaiza growled "You heard nothing, human." Kaiza let off a Killing Intent. Even though the guard was human, his instincts would kick in, telling him to back down. The guard remained silent for the rest of the walk.

It was then that he noticed two more scents in the air. One was obviously canine and the other, well the other was quite unnatural. It was a smell he didn't like. Granted, he had only caught this scent once or twice before in his entire life. It was the smell of Vampyre. The worst smell that could come across his nose. Worse than five thousand skunks. Worse than the smell of five thousand wet dogs. Worse than cooked meat. He turned his head to look at the creature he hated most in the world, but instead he was face to face with a huge huskey, much larger than a normal dog could ever get. Kaiza's eyes narrowed. He growled and turned away walking once more to the meeting place described in his letter.

User Image
User ImageRalse Havard
"ὤλετο μέν μοι νόστος"

Ralse had not journeyed too long before the Outlands castle began to appear in sight. He had left early in the morning to get here before the others so that he could potentially greet them and try to mingle before all the tension arose between the clans. He did feel a little bad that he had left his sister back home without saying a word, but he figured she could take care of herself. She had known his distaste for staying in the castle after all, and he would rather leave even for something like this. Hopefully she wouldn't take too much longer before she showed up, it would be nice to have one for sure friendly face at this event.

After reaching the castle and finding the nearest stable to keep his horse, Ralse found his way into the castle interior. It was a very decorated place for how relatively small the castle was, giving a sort of cozy or homely feel to it. It was certainly a nice structure, even if it was done up just for this special event. Ralse couldn't imagine a better place to hold something like this. A larger castle would only distract from the event, and the location in the Outlands helped to alleviate the bias of races being in such a neutral territory.

What truly surprised Ralse was that he actually wasn't alone here. A woman and a man were here already, and accompanying the woman a large hound which was likely a sort of travel companion. The man had a sort of disgust written over his demeanor, and a sort of feral anger leading Ralse to believe he was the prince of the animal-shifter tribe. The woman on the other hand gave off the sort of appearance that led him to see her as the bloody princess of the sanguine people. Both of these tribes littered horror stories of human culture to make children fear them and soldiers more ready to kill them, but Ralse only saw an opportunity to learn a bit more about their true nature. If they allowed him of course, but that wasn't something Ralse would let happen easily.

Hoping to at least try and stir up some conversation, Ralse decided to begin some greetings for himself. "Hello to both of you," he began. "You both must be here for these arranged marriages. My name is Ralse Havard from Collis. To whom is the am I so pleased to meet?"

/I was born for this/
/Lost is my homecoming/

EmperorLelouch
AryaElric

((O.O.C: Hope this was decent enough as a greeting, someone has to be the optimistic one))

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

ℐhieryna ℑhiera ℰvercrow
The Sanguine Princess

Jhiera was standing in the front hall, surveying the area around her, when the doors opened and she heard footsteps. Septimas turned and gave a low growl. "Hush, Sep; no need to be so rude to the others." Glancing around to see what had upset her friend so, she caught sight of a tall, dark-haired man; his scent hit her a moment after spotting him and her blue eyes widened. So this is the man I'm to be marrying...

"I don't like the smell of him," he growled into her mind, looking back at her with a low whine before turning his attention back on the animal prince. "He is an Alpha, and I am an Alpha...I do hope no problems arise here, Jhi. I worry for you." Before she could reply another man walked in; tall, with silvery hair and purple robes, he had the scent of books about him and Jhiera smiled at his greeting. "Hello to both of you," he began. "You both must be here for these arranged marriages. My name is Ralse Havard from Collis. To whom is the am I so pleased to meet?"

With a pleasant smile Jhiera stepped forward, extending her hand. "My name is Jhiera Evercrow, of Sangura. I'm very glad to meet you. This is my friend, Septimas," she gestured to the large husky, sitting in a pool of sunlight next to her. He bowed his head slightly in a form of greeting, then went back to ignoring everyone. "He's typically much more friendly than this; today has been...interesting, and he worries for me. You should've heard his complaining the past week!" Jhiera rambled on, stepping into the light to scratch behind Sep's ears as she spoke to Ralse. "I'm so sorry, going on like this and not letting anyone else get a word in--I'm terribly excited, and that makes me talk a lot..." she trailed off, a blush colouring her pale skin. "Please, ignore me and make your own," she gestured vaguely between Ralse and the other prince with her hands, "introductions."

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KAIZA KURON

User Image

Kaiza's head turned to yet another new face. This one didn't smell nearly as bad, but the scent of high class prfumes and high class cloth resonated from him. The way he spoke to them meant that he was royal, as well. To Kaiza, this man was just another example of the human pride. Dressed up all nice and formal. wearing expensive clothes and jewelry. It was these people who knew nothing of the outside world. Knew nothing of the Wilderness. The world faces hardships and the 'royalty' that is supposed to protect it can't even get up off their butts. After all, who would dirty such fine cloth?

Kaiza maintained his earlier growl. "I wouldn't be 'pleased' to meet me if I were you" He said, turning his head and crossing his arms. "The way I see it, you're an appetizer, I've eaten animals bigger than you for breakfast. In fact, I did. Just today. So if you're getting any ideas that I'm here to be friends with you, just remember." He glared back at the two people and the one dog "I haven't eaten lunch yet." He started walking away once more.

User Image

Springtime Streaker

User Image
Ҽʋҽʅӌɳ

╠Ҫȧɳ ϖҿ ʃϊɣҿ ȧ ʃϊʄҿ ʘʄ ϼҿȧҁҿ ȧɳɖ ђȧϼϼϊɳҿʂʂ ¿╣

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Evelyn was breathing heavily by the time she had arrived at the castle with her friend. She and Izzie shifted back into her "human" form, complete with the ears. Looking down at her leggings and tunic, she was glad that they had kept their shape as usual. Smiling at Izzie, she gave her friend a hug goodbye and the unsaid words of parting had no need to be heard. She'd return whenever she could; this arrangement could never keep her away from her family and friends for long. Walking into the castle, she found her family gathered in the throne room, awaiting her goodbye. Smiling, she hugged them all, and her father kissed her on the forehead whispering "You are strong, and as much as you hate to admit, you know that Kaiza will protect you. Now, I know you don't think you need it, but we are always stronger in numbers." With a frown, Ev nodded to her father and wished good luck to her family before heading out to the stables. She nodded to the men and women who were strapping her belongings into the carriage. Thanking them for their duty, she fetched her horse and groomed the paint before tacking her up. "Now, I have to dress up in clothes of the kingdom tonight, I'll be back and we'll ride as fast as you want." she said to console the mare.

After leaving and picking out her clothing, a simple black gown with golden embroidery along the deep neckline and up the sides, she was back. The slits in the skirt of the dress provided enough movement to mount her ride and nod to the carriage drivers. It was then that the group was off, with Evelyn heading the group and steadily creating a wide gap between herself and the others. On Zheera, it didn't take more than a few hours to arrive at the Castle of the Outlands. Heading towards the stable to hand her mare off to the stable master, she pleaded that he take good care of her mount and moved around to the front of the castle, smoothing the satin dress out as she walked.

Upon entering the front hall of the castle, her ears perked at the other arrivals and a familiar scent caused her to flatten her ears. "Kaiza..." the word a whisper on her lips. Golden eyes locked on him as memories both wistful and horrifying slipped through her mind. No. She wouldn't allow him to ruin this, she couldn't let her anger show either. And there were two others with him, an animal lover, and a man who smelled of human and introduced himself as Ralse. Putting on her best show face, she walked up to the group and made sure to be across from Kaiza to put space between them. It was then that the animal lover introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you Ralse, Septimus, and Jhiera sorry if I am interrupting. My name is Evelyn Atii, of Upiros." She did not look but once at the husky, accepting his status as a familiar to the princes of Sangura with a flick of her ears. She blinked and smiled at the two unfamiliar faces. "And I'm glad you all made the journey safely." She had to admit, her father was right. She couldn't let others see that she was not happy with Kaiza, she had to make it seem as if they were allies. And so, she included him in her words, flashing a small smile at him for show and hoping that the others did not see that the smile did not make it to her eyes. Of course, he was walking away now, so she was in luck, and her body relaxed a fraction.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
∝╬══→Ῑ ɖʘɳʈ ʈђϊɳʞ ʂʘ

ϖђєяє/ϖιʈђ ϖђσ: with Izzie-> With family-> alone-> front hall of the Outland castle with Ralse, Jhiera and Sep, and ....Kaiza
ʈђσμɠђʈʂ: You can get through this, just don't let him get you alone. He doesn't deserve to speak yet.
ʄєєʃιɳɠ: Mixed feelings, no good ones.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

}{}{}{ʘμʈ ʘʄ Cαɳɖץ?! : }{}{}{
User Image
【Ҝυɴυϻвʀʌʟ】
◣Prince of the Sanguran Bloodline◥

It's a βαηҽ of the ҽӽɩsϯҽηcҽ...

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kun sighed, his sister was the only one he never tried to control through fear so he never tried to force anything within his wisdom. The Evercrow stone was a safety precaution, he didn't trust them and he didn't think his sister fool enough to trust them herself. He listened to her explain how she wanted to meet them in the day, he didn't like the sound of this since he wouldn't be able to accompany her in the day and be able to actually do anything worthwhile. No powers to use without essentially defeating his opponent already.

Growing up as the prince, Kunumbral was taught how to use inherent vampire abilities, nothing special to himself. All vampires have more strength, and move faster- same as all vampires are weakened by the sun. Then vampires have their own abilities unique to themselves or their family, Kunumbral ended up with two unique to himself. Like all vampires, he was a bloodsucker, but unlike all vampires, he was able to incorporate the powers that the blood carried along with it- provided the blood hadn't been turned into nutrients for his body yet. This meant that if he drained a target, he could temporarily use their powers and abilities. However, this power leeching was only just that, power leeching, if a power required training to use, he'd need that training too- so he really couldn't utilize the power to it's strongest potential if at all. If he were to drain his future wife, he'd suffer the same issues she had at some point- which would be knowing how to shift. However his senses would heighten temporarily and that'd be a free gift. His more dangerous power, the ability to manipulate one's perception of reality was rendered useless in the day (along with his vampire qualities due to the daylight weakness) and during any non-moonlight sources of light lit scenarios. Kun was taught a few branches of martial arts and use of a few weapons, due to him being no more than a regular vampire upon any first, well-lit, encounter.

The night was here now, and as impatient as Kun was, especially due to his sister leaving in the daylight... a manner most unbefitting for vampire royalty since it meant they're likely to be alone, he followed once she left and remained clear of her till nightfall. He managed to catch word of the mutt's aggressive tone towards his kindred. He walked up from behind his kindred and at her side began speaking "So it's agreed, we're both hungry then.Though, I don't think I'm in the mood for angry wet dog tonight." He looked at his sister then up to Ralse "Let's make this quick, I was planning on opening up a zoo in my kingdom and I was hoping I wouldn't have to make anybody here part of it's display." He looked around for his betrothed- it was a black haired cat woman. ..Cute... He looked around, there was plenty of light, so he couldn't create any illusions, but he didn't think it'd be hard to get a fight into the outside where there would be no light.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...for your sϯrҽηɠϯɧ to be your greatest wҽαӄηҽss.
User ImageRalse Havard
"ὤλετο μέν μοι νόστος"

Ralse was happy to have gotten at least one friendly introduction. Jhiera certainly didn't fit most descriptions that would be made of those from Sangura, and he was happy to feel like he wasn't on her bad side. The man on the other hand was as cold as expected. Not even giving a name and instead talking about his "appetite". Now that was the sort of person you would tell your children about to get them to behave. Cold and reactive, obviously not wanting to be here. But Ralse wasn't about to give up on him just yet. Even in rage he could learn a little something if he irked the man enough.

It wasn't long before more people arrived to the scene. First was a woman sporting ears and another feral like look. Likely the sister of the prince who was here. Unlike her brother however she seemed much warmer in greeting, actually giving her name and a pleasant aura. But Ralse had this odd feeling that something wasn't quite right with her, there was a little bit of a tension in her he could tell, but for what purpose he had no idea. It might simply be the nerves of being forced to marry was his guess, but for now he was just happy with the name.

Before he could even respond to Evelyn, a new prince made his way up to Jhiera. His demeanor and talk of appetite clearly signaled he was the prince of Sangura, and unlike his sister he seemed to lack the same tolerance for other cultures. No name was given either, and he gave off a hostile first impression. Ralse would just let him slide for now, more and more people were showing up so there was bound to be some controversy among the group.

Ralse smiled at the sanguine prince after his rather cryptic greeting. "Hopefully it shouldn't come to that," he simply put in response. He then turned his attention to Evelyn when he had the chance to respond. "Thank you Evelyn, it's a pleasure to meet you as well." He took one last look around to see if anyone else was around. His sister and his betrothed weren't here yet, to his dismay, but it would only be a matter of time so he would simply have to wait.

With most of the introductions done, Ralse moved over to a more quiet spot in the room and pulled out a blank book to start taking some notes in. It was going to be a sort of journal to record how members of the races reacted to each other over the course of the night. He made careful observations as he recorded his experience and lost himself a bit as he filled the book with his first impressions.

/I was born for this/
/Lost is my homecoming/

((O.O.C: --- ))

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

ℐhieryna ℑhiera ℰvercrow
The Sanguine Princess

As soon as the pretty cat-woman walked in the room, Jhiera sneezed. "Oh, dammit," she muttered to herself, giving a weak smile as the woman walked over. Of course she's got to be a cat... Septimas nudged her leg with his nose and glanced up at her just as Kun appeared from seemingly out of nowhere, harsh words of defense directed at the animal prince. Jhiera ignored him, rolling her eyes.

Septimas's thoughts were pensive as he studied the Upiros royals. "She puts space between herself and the other of her kingdom...she smells of fear. And anger. Not all is well between the two of them." Cocking her head slightly Jhiera glanced between Evelyn and the retreating figure of--Kaiza, was that what the cat-woman had said?--noticing the way the other woman's eyes lingered on him. Ever the curious and meddling sort, Jhiera wondered what had happened between them, and how she could fix it.

"Kun, please, some courtesy? Bad first impressions are how wars start," she said to her brother in a sing-song tone of voice. Turning back to Evelyn, she gave a more sincere smile. "I'm very glad to meet you, Evelyn. Please don't mind my brother, he's somewhat rough around the edges." "Yeah, if you call being a sociopath 'rough'," Septimas tossed at her as he walked after Kaiza. Jhiera's eyes widened and she clapped a hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter threatening to burst forth. "Excuse me," she managed to gasp, rushing off down the hall and around a corner so she could give in to the fit of laughter in peace. Once she'd managed to calm herself Jhiera made her way back to the small group. "I am so sorry about that." Moving to stand by Ralse, she looked up at him. "What are you writing?"

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KAIZA KURON

User Image

"Not in the mood for wet dog eh? I'm not in the mood for eating Son of a b***h, so it seems you're safe. I only eat dead things if I'm the one who killed them" He growled, not turning around. He would continue to walk away. He had no interest in these people. Not to mention the small was making him nauseous. He didn't care for his fiancee, her brother, or even the human called Ralse. There was only two things Kaiza had ever cared about in this world. His Wolf kin, and...

Kaiza heard a familiar voice accompanied by an all-too-familiar smell. He had stopped walking and turned his head when his name was uttered. As he had thought, Evelyn was standing opposite him. Her eyes showed no glow as they did in the old days. Nothing but coldness was directed towards him. He wanted to shout out the truth to her. That it wasn't him. That he exiled those responsible...Nothing would change that now. It was his lack of leadership that lead to this.

"Lyn..." He spoke soft now, much different from the rough tone of before. He started taking a step forward, but halted himself. "I see you made it here safe. I'm glad. I was going to wait for you, but I figured you could make it okay on your own." He smiled a bit. He ended up looking away. He wasn't able to stare into those cold, uncaring eyes any longer. "Lyn...I..." He made an attemp to look at her again, but couldn't -She's not the Lyn you knew in the past.- He told himself before turning his back to her -I'm sorry- He didn't have the courage to say it out loud. He couldn't move, though. He didn't want his Lyn being left alone with those bloodsuckers. And one of them was her fiancee. He couldn't leave her alone with a wretch like that.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas