One of each 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Created By: The Little Earl
Literacy: Literate to Advanced Literate
Accepting all again! Could use a male slave first though!
Profiles and OOC

Now open for business!

Welcome to the Lock and Key, we have a wide variety of slaves to suit your every need!
Find what you're looking for with the ease of our collar and charm system!

We hope you find what you're looking for.

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Rules

I will literally make this short and simple for you all!!

ϗ Follow ToS
ϗ Please try to keep master to slave ratios even (Can't have 7 slaves and 1 master, right?)
ϗ Pg 13
ϗ Post minimum of two LITERATE paragraphs
ϗ Anime pictures only
ϗ Character picture and name in post
ϗ Please be active

You've all role played before you should know what is and isn't acceptable

Heart the thread if you read and understand all of these!

Title your pm's lock and key and there is a 4 character maximum

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Slaves

Feria Howls (het/female) *in conversation*
Karasu Oasis (hom/male)
Kalie Alexandria Black (het/female)
Roxane Mildgyð (het/female)
Seraphina Mars (pan/female)
Harland Alastair (het/male)
Melissa Monroe (het?/female)
Serafine Tevy (demi/female)
Tyrone (het/male)

Masters

Claus Kahn (het/male)
Luceferious Artin (pan/male)
Isa Cardinal (het/female)
Orpheo Katashu (bi/male)
Jericho Miles (het/male) *in conversation*
Lucas Celestrius (pan/male)
Illianna Evangeline Smoke (het/female)
Dahlia Stark (pan/female)
Sebastien Olavander the V (het/male)
Symeon Mainio (het/male)
Elijah Michaelson (het/male)

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Profiles

[imgleft] enter character image [/imgleft]

[align=center]My name is [color=???]ϗ[/color] [u]name here[/u] [color=???]ϗ[/color]
I am a [color=???]ϗ[/color] master/slave [color=???]ϗ[/color]
My age is [color=???]ϗ[/color] age [color=???]ϗ[/color]

Collars? [color=???]ϗ[/color] as a slave, enter your collar color (MAX OF 2)//as a master enter the colors you're looking for [color=???]ϗ[/color]
Charms? [color=???]ϗ[/color] as a slave, enter your charms (MAX OF 3)//as a master enter the charms you're looking for [color=???]ϗ[/color]

I was born a [color=???]ϗ[/color] enter race, all are welcome! [color=???]ϗ[/color]
My preference is because I am [color=???]ϗ[/color] enter sexuality [color=???]ϗ[/color]
Some say I am [color=???]ϗ[/color] short paragraph of personality [color=???]ϗ[/color]

I like [color=???]ϗ[/color] enter three things you like [color=???]ϗ[/color]
I hate [color=???]ϗ[/color] enter three things you dislike [color=???]ϗ[/color]

I'm a slave too...
[color=???]ϗ[/color] enter username [color=???]ϗ[/color]

I left out the bio on purpose because I hope to allow your characters some role play with the backgrounds.

Collars
Red: Strong Possible temper problem
Orange: Feisty Rather rebellious Resistant
Yellow: Ditzy Rather obedient Hyper Naive
Green: Creative Loud Artistic
Blue: Calm Mysterious
Indigo: Smart Clever Creative Quiet
Pink: Kind Ready to serve Easily worried
White: Shy Scared Quiet
Black: Dangerous Resistant

Charms
Heart: Lover. Passionate nature.
Ribbon: Cutesy. Kind. Very pet-like.
Fang: A slave that can fight and defend.
Tear: Sad, depressed, broken.
Key: Escaper. A slave known to run away.
Cross: A good homemaking slave.
Cloud: Forgetful, often lazy, relaxed.
Feather: Mysterious. Unpredictable.
Wand or Wing: Has a special ability above the average of their species. (specify)

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
yum_tea reserved yum_tea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

↪ ★ ★ ❝ HOWL AT THE MOON
↪ ★ ★ ❝ HOWL AT THE MOON
↪ ★ ★ ❝ HOWL AT THE MOON

YOU COULD NEVER TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM

` ☾ FERIA HOWLS

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

She felt so warn down and defeated. All of her energy had been taken up in the fight that she wasn't able to even break free now. For the time being, she was a broken spirit, ripped away from her pack and abandoned in the world of the strange. It had been rough living conditions out there lately; a hunter came up with the promise of food and Feria was sure she would be able to bring some back to her family. It had all been nothing but a cruel trick to catch a wild beast though and she was taken in, drugged and dragged. Far away from her home, far away from the mountainous woods. Where she was at, Feria had no idea. She barely spoke a word of human language. She mostly communicated by growls and those were thought to be vicious and threatening to the humans who captured her. Alone she lay, bundled in a single holey blanket in the back of the vehicle as she was taken somewhere far away. Yellow and green hazed eyes could only watch sleepily as the snowy trees were left in the distance, her body slumbering under the toxins of the tranquilizer. Why was this happening to her? A few times, she had mustered the strength to call out, a wild and vivacious howl echoing along the trees. In the distance, there was a single, pathetic reply of an answer that was far too far away.

The road had been a bumpy one and unpleasant. Her stomach churned and her head spun, dizzy with the flow of human venom flowing through her veins. Feria whimpered a few times, too weak with exhaust to even try and change into her usual form. Not that it did her any good. How shameful to be caught by humans like this. They were suppose to be terrible beasts, vicious and ready for blood. They stood tall, around five foot high at the smallest. They lurked in the woods, tormenting those in the nearby towns for their flocks of sheep and their coops of chickens. But they never bothered the humans. Not unless they were hunters or severely starved. Elks were the most threatening things they tried to take down; those and bears. Feria had no idea why the humans would betray their breed as such. She knew, however, that the wolves would rage war now. They were never to be separated and one being threatened meant the whole bunch was under threat. Feria did not want to think of the blood shed that would happen sooner or later, even though the very thought warmed her blood and bristled the hairs on her ears and tail.

The half human was unloaded after some time, her cage placed amongst others. She was to be contained; she was a wild beast after all, growing up feral for the most part. Even when her pack transformed into this human shape, they communicated with growls. The women took on more a human shape, but the men turned into werebeasts; two legged with powerful leg muscles and claws that could strike down a young tree with ease. Even so, the women could be quite dangerous, if not more, with their cunning smarts. So in a cage she was, a metal collar around her neck to keep her from moving around too much; the collars they normally wore as slaves were dangling from her wrists instead, where they had been placed as Feria was beginning to become more alert. Now, she was wide away, staring like the scared dog she was out at the others, some locked up in cages like her, some simply bound and waiting. No matter how much she sniffed the air though, the scents were unfamiliar. No trees, no wolves, not even a rabbit. Panic set in, a it had done twice before at that point, and Feria growled out, lashing about in her cage as she grabbed the bars, shaking, even biting them at one point. She was hungry and scared. Not a good combination for an animal; that was when they tended to be the most vicious, even the gentlest of them.

A growl was let out, another slave looking at her with a scowl on his face. "Shut up already!" he had shouted, causing Feria's ear to pin to her blonde locks. She didn't quite understand the term "shut up", but that was the same tone the humans took to them when they were caught in the chicken coops or feeding off of the sheep. Her eyes brimmed with tears for a moment and she scooted back into the corner of her cage, pulling her knees to her chest as she rocked back and forth, caressing herself for comfort with her own tail. "******** freak," the other slave muttered as he watched her then turned away to try to lure whichever passing master to take him in. Feria continued to watch him, licking her lips before she looked back to the free walking. Why wasn't that her? She just wanted to bring food back to her younger brothers. They were losing a lot of weight lately and wouldn't hold against the oncoming winter conditions at this rate. The young werebeast began to whimper, softly at first, then progressively louder until it became half wailing, half howling. Like a puppy locked in the bathroom, away from its owner for the night. Feria was not happy one bit.

ooc || Hi everyone! I hope this is an okay first post. Introducing the wild beast girl!

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100

User Image
♪♪ In a quietly withering castle, in a thirsty time of change
An ash colored me is vanishing slowly
Are you watching?

Gather the stars and build a castle of sand
Where I utter my soft prayer
Ambushed by those footsteps falling into dust, flowing away...

a world of darkness...
a world of silence... ♪♪

Karasu let out a loud yawn, stretching his mouth open wide for all to see how many teeth he had. Or at least they would have, if he wasn't wearing his belted mask, that covered the lower half of his face. It was the one thing that the damned slave sellers and shop keeper allowed him to keep since he put up a huge fuss about it. That and the eye patch. They wanted to take that as well but after he gave quite a gruesome story of what it hid underneath, they stepped away with disgust on their face and let him keep that as well.

Still, he stretched, his charms jingled slightly, or at least as much as one could stretch, being wrapped up in heat resistant chains. Damn how he wanted to rip them off... burn these collars off and melt the cage that surrounded him, but his transportation and 'storage' containers were all made form heat resistant materials that he couldn't burn down... As upsetting as it was, he couldn't rely on his strength to get him out either since it was made sure that he was given only so much water and food a day, so his strength could never return.

He sighed and then slowly closed his one revealed eye, rolling onto his side, his shaggy hair fell in front of his face. He was shirtless in his cell and placed under the air conditioning vent. Other cages were spread away from him, and all because he was a fire demon, his body was a higher temperature than others, even though it was fine for him, others found the heat to be almost unbearable at times. So his cage was put under the air conditioning vent so that the energy he did have, he had to use to keep himself warm.

A grin spread across his face, once again hidden and he let out a sour chuckle.

"I wonder... if I can break it..." He muttered to himself in a low voice before he opened his eye somewhat and looked to the ceiling above him to that wretched vent. He wriggled his hands again, but it was all useless. He sighed and pressed his face to the warm metal base of his cage, retaining a warmth from his body laying there for a while, but no matter how hot it could get, it wouldn't warp or melt.

He was trapped.

_______________________________ It seems to more I fall the easier it is to see that I can't be pulled out

User Image

♪♪ A prayer that disappeared
In the wind, stirred up
Still, the light is continue
As I am tangled many times
By the hand that getting cold

The made castle of sand
ambushed and flowing away...

Ah, to you ♪♪

Blessed Explorer

. . .K ɑ ℓ ì ҽ __ A ℓ ҽ x α ղ ɾ d α __ β ℓ α c k

User Image
”Shadows are never as they seem.”

. . .The lights warmed the slave's pale skin, or at least that which was exposed. Sapping her of what might have been left of her strength besides that which they blocked with the collar around her neck. Another slave had told her it was orange, though she knew not what that meant seeing as every shop had some different code. Below the tight trench coat Kalie had on nothing more than a her underwear and a pair of shorts. The coat was buckled up to the top of her chest before falling open, while it cut off just below her hips so that most of her upper legs lay bare to the naked eye. Then her stockings took over, soon after followed by a pair of boots that were at the moment laced up.

Letting out an exasperated sigh Kalie lifted her hands to brush away the silver locks of hair that had fallen over her face only for it to be caught in her other confinement beside the cage itself. A rather short chain connected her left wrist to one of the cage's bars, limiting the moment and Kalie's ability to manipulate or reach for any shadows she might be able to find. A small growl escaped her lips as she pushed herself over to that side of the cage and leaned against it her legs stretching out in front of her before she crossed them at the ankle and allowed her head to fall back against the bars. She was bored, and things never really went well when she was bored, but in her current conditions there was little she could do to lighten her own mood. Kalie also knew that the people who owned the shop would not be afraid to lock her up further, she had seen it happen to others.

And while the lights bothered her, they were not strong enough to really hurt her. Hotter, and brighter lamps could have been brought in, but they weren't. Of course they would also be an expense that the owner of the shop probably didn't want to take but she was sure he would if he had to. Kalie might not be a virgin but she still was often sold for a pretty penny. With the demon blood rushing through her veins little markings actually remained on her skin. Yet, because she was half human she felt the pain and went through similar acts of healing. Most beatings she had taken did not leave scars or imperfections of any kind. Some masters upon figuring this out tried everything they could think of to see what would stay. It was only other demons who had ever been able to leave a mark against her skin. One was hidden most often by her hair, a small pigment change starting from behind her ear in a vertical line down her neck. The other was a darker line wrapped around the upper half of her right thigh. Some might even mistaken it for a tattoo if they did not take a closer look.

Rattling her cuffed wrist in aggravation, Kalie left herself to her thoughts, curious as to what kind of person might pull her out of this hell hole next. They no doubt would take her to an equal kind of hell, bossing her around, and expecting her to listen to all they have to say. Her gray eyes turned to the pathway that lead down her isle of cages. There weren't too many people around at the moment and not too many seemed very interested in her. She hated the normal set of questions. 'What's your name?' “Whatever you want it to be hunny. How about you tell these damn fools just to put a nametag on my cage so we don't have to waste any time.”, or better yet, 'Would you like to leave with me?' “No genius, I actually like being chained to a metal box, how about you just leave me be and take one of the others, that way I don't have to deal with you s**t and get to stay in this heavenly place.”

Who's to know if your soul will fade at all
                                    The one you sold to fool the world
                                    You lost your self esteem along the way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out