User Image
"So what if you can see the darker side of me.."

_________________Brandon
_______________________________________Mathew
____________________________ Rivers
_________-Artemis-

|_________________________|
|___________________|

Artemis was abut to strike at Sabotage; but the snake was caught and tossed down the stairs quiet a few stories at lease. He gripped his arm as he bit his lip holding in the pain; he couldn't die but the pain was tremendous to him as they were part of him in a sense. He turned his attention to Sabotage as he came up asking about a blonde. He shook the pain and stood up as the tattoos faded. "Well no I haven't."He commented as he took a step back wondering what he was going to do now. "And that wasn't very nice about the snake."He commented as he looked at him.

He started to form another animal from him; seeing a cheetah emerge from his chest where the tattoo came from; he smiled a bit. "Not I really feel you shouldn't be attacking innocent people."He said with a smile as he watched the giant cat moving towards Sabotage as if it found it's prey. "Now tell me what is so important about this blonde?"He asked curiously knowing he won't stand too much of a chance against this guy; but it would be enough to distract him.

|___________________|
|_________________________|

"No one will ever change this animal I have become."

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask
█║▌█║███ RachelJameson ███║█ ▌║█

I Just want the world to burn

Not getting any results by sitting on the roof; she quickly made her way on to the main building's roof undetected and quickly made her way threw the door heading downstairs. She moved quickly as she wasn't one to stand off to the side and let everyone have all the fun; besides there might be a nice little play toy for her. She continued to walk quickly down the stairs as she heard two people talking; one voice she recognized and the other was a man with tattoo. "Looks fun."She muttered.

Walking on to the scene she smiled a bit. "Well well well."She began with her arms behind her back. "What a cute kitty."She commented licking her lips. She then eyes Sabotage. "Couldn't let you have all the fun now."She smirked as she looked at Brandon wondering what to do with him.

I get such simple pleasures in life

=+= Gary "The Creeper" Hewitt =+=

Seek & Devour

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creeper kept running at them, determined to eat. He watched her pull a move, but he could still smell them. He followed quickly, cutting her off by jumping in front of them and grabbing the bike, picking it up. Finally he would get to eat! He opened his mouth as he stared into the eyes of the girl.

Suddenly, he looked up as he heard a crashing sound, seeing a bus not able to handle its break and crashed through the big railings that kept cars from going over the side of the road since the road was elevated quite high. As the occupants screamed, the bus was half off the road, the side leaning so death and safety seemed like a teeter totter. Creeper looked back to the girl, then the bus. He seemed to sigh angrily as he dropped the bike with the girl on it, then started to lurch over to the bus. He pushed passed cars as he ran to the bus. A s soon as he got there, it started to slide over the edge, but then it stopped. Creeper was holding the entire bus as it hung of the road, slamming his feet into the pavement on the edge to dig them in.

He let out a weak moan as he held onto the back of the bus, using all of his strength to not let go. Tentacles shot from his back, grabbing onto some of the cars and some others digging themselves into the road; helping him with the weight of the car. But he alone probably wouldn't be able to get the giant vehicle back onto the highway, but he couldn't just let go of it and sent the people inside to their deaths. He focused on just holding the bus up, not really caring about the people on the road who saw him and screamed in terror.

((OOC: ))
Ilexisi` Shelton

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200