<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 > >>

The Bike (base model)
User Image
Why am I alive?
I have nothing to live for...
Nothing left to lose.
If I cannot die, I have to prove that I'm alive

_'~ Coal Woolsey ~ '_

Coal stayed out most of the night investigating all of the incidents around town. He stayed back, inconspicuous to most in the crowds as the police responded to each report. To him it almost seemed as though the man called Sabotage had served as a bit of a diversion... seemed several other villains, probably the woman from the roof, had been having fun while the little ambush only managed to slightly injure Sabotage. He'd have to be careful not to get too occupied in such a fight again.

As the fires dwindled the sun started to rise, painting the sky in red and orange. A little disappointed Coal made his way back to his shop, laying down to rest in his room. He wondered if it'd a woman would find his spartan tastes unappealing. His mind wandered on to other thoughts as he drifted into sleep, having not slept in days.

He woke to twilight, the sun having already set... looking at his phone he thought of Rachel, she seemed like a bit of a night owl. He shook himself, unsure why he was thinking about her when it was the ideal time to go out on patrol again. Still the thought didn't shake, maybe he needed to have something different for once. Snatching his phone he looked up her number. He sent a simple text, too shy to want to speak over the phone.

To: Rachel
Subject: [No Subject]
Hi, wondered if you might like a cup of coffee?
I don't know many places, but I'd be willing to
pick you up if you'd like.

Regardless of her answer he armed himself & stashed the mask in the bike. Driving towards the city he kept his senses spread wide to see if he could sense anything. It would be a lie to say he wasn't still looking for a fight.

I'll destroy it, anything, everything!
I'll destroy all the wrong that I see
So the world I leave in my wake is brighter.

Lustful Wrath

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
"So what if you can see the darker side of me.."

_________________Brandon
_______________________________________Mathew
____________________________ Rivers
_________-Artemis-

|_________________________|
|___________________|

Brandon had narrowed his eyes a bit at Dante feeling a little embarrassed and annoyed; he didn't know if sometimes he should consider him a friend or an annoyance; but he was head bartender and he had to respect in in some ways; not many but some. He listened to the friendly banter between him and Oxana. Some guys would consider this 'c**k blocking'. But he wasn't really threatened. He just sat back leaning against part of the bar with his arms crossed loose over his chest. He didn't know how this guy did it but he could be a charmer; he was surprised he wasn't some talent agent. Hearing about smiling he just shook his head a bit. "I smile; just you never notice."He commented as he wondered if it was true; he hardly did smile and seemed to keep to himself. Maybe this girl was different; who knows. Hearing about taking his time and chatting and about the free drinks he nodded. "Alright will do..."He commented watching Dante walk away to go and sit knowing he was going to listen in on the conversation; like an annoying kid.

He chuckled a bit at Oxana when she said she was a good drinker. "Well don't get too drunk; don't want to carry you home."He said as he got her another drink knowing it was free. He then listened to her speak about Dante. "Yeah a little too[/] nice."
He grinned a bit. Hearing her ask about the name calling of babe and ma'am he rolled his eyes. "Well he's an idiot; but it's just what he does when he's trying to meddle with people or hit on them; sometimes I don't even understand him."He said as he leaned down on the bar a bit to talk with her. He had noticed the blush on her for a second and smiled lightly to himself. Hearing her ask about the trouble he had to think. "Only when we get the stupid obnoxious drunks....But we have a bouncer for that to toss them out."He stated. "But nothing beyond that."

|___________________|
|_________________________|

"No one will ever change this animal I have become."
User Image
The Amazing Spiderman!

Ian had been walked for ten minutes before he decided to head on home. The city was a boring place for someone like him. Maybe he would have better luck finding a good lead tomorrow. He would check in on the reporter when he got time in the day, have a word with her and maybe see if she knew anything more about the murders. It wasn't long after the thought had passed his mind that his phone gave an alert tone. He pulled it from his pocket and switched it on. "Son of a b***h.... She broke it, not cool." He sighed sadly, those things were super hard to make and not to mention parts weren't cheap. He decided that he'd give it a round two, this time as Ian Frost and not Spiderman. That thought however was short lived when a group of squad cars went blazing by. He didn't need spider sense to know that wasn't right.

He dashed into a nearby alley and ditched his street clothes. He slid his mask on and took to the high ground by use of his webbing. The cars were going full speed with their sirens on, but the part that worried him was the fact that they were blazing in the direction he had just come from. Crap whatever happened can't be good, my little reporter minx never left the scene before my tracer went offline. He hated when things went south, things like this didn't happen back in his home town, no things went smooth. He reached the scene and found a helicopter downed not to far from the building he left that girl in. Not to mention the area being surrounded by cops, dead and alive. He entered the same way he came in and it didn't take him long to come across the obvious cause of the disturbance. There was some nut job in a red scarf facing down Alison, Ian knew he had to step in and fast. These types were to unpredictable to be left unchecked. He kept to the shadows and waited for an opening. The guy had his back to him so he had the element of surprise. He decided that he would take the shot now before he lost his slim margin. He stuck webbing to the guy's back and jerked with all the strength he could muster, which considering he could lift a bus was a lot. He didn't wait to see the results of his tug, he jumped into the gap he created between the scarf and Alison. "Hey you know she has a boyfriend right? That and if you want to get a girl you seriously need to consider a fashion change. Really I can't believe you actually left the house like that." He turned to Alison. "Those tracers are valuable by the way I'd appreciate if you didn't crush them." He turned his attention back to the guy, hopefully she had the good sense to run.
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Wheezing Noob

Amelia Martel
User Image
"...To find in the fishes,
The creatures, the air--"
She opened the clasp of the briefcase, pulling it beneath the car.
"Been hangin' around"
She lifted the contents ever-so-carefully from the case,
"God loves ya, but what could he do?"
reveling in that magnetic pull as the bomb struggled in her hands, and she let the thing latch on to the underside with a satisfying -click.-

"Yeah, wha wha wha wha wha what could he do?"

She pulled herself and then the now-empty briefcase out from under the car, and as she closed the latch she contemplated on the exciting events that would now unfold the following morning.

"Passion and a lovin' suggestion
Gonna send ya into somebody's icy arms and now
Graphics will do the deal justice
it's a can't lose
Only two times or three or four or...more..."

A total of nine different explosions would occur tomorrow by her hand. Oh, to watch from the rooftops...
...Amelia Martel brushed herself off, donned her leather jacket, and then strode off into the night with none the wiser for any of it.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
With her Mask
█║▌█║███ Rachel ✙ Jameson ███║█ ▌║█

I Just want the world to burn

Rachel had eventually gotten dressed; in the mid day; before her repair man came and fixed all her stuff; of course she had to mess with his head so she wouldn't be blamed for them. She claimed someone broke in and trashed her place but took nothing; so no need for the cops to be involved. She knew it would not last long as she knew Sabotage seemed to be rough and hard on her tending to break things. But she didn't care they were just things; and nothing more not like they were worth a simple penny to her. She stretched a bit as she wore a pair of tight fitting jeans a black and read corset top. She felt actually comfortable in them. She knew it was night time out already but for some reason she didn't want to go out; she wanted to just be Rachel for a while. And with that thought in mind she heard her phone go off. She grabbed it from her pocket and noticed it was the cute guy outside the club. She smiled as he was asking her out to coffee; something she thought was cute.

To:Coal
Subject: Re:
Love to cutie
I'd love a ride wink

She sent the text message to him. She wondered if he was going to be a bit shy since she gave him that kiss the other night; not like she was going to give him money; if she had time she would of invited up here; but then again she had places to go and people to see. She sat back on her couch waiting for Coal to get there. She then took out her phone after watching the news and smirked about at the death of Gary Stone. She then needed to Text Sabotage.

To:Sabotage:
Subject: Alison
Well the next target will be fun
Don't kill her right away I'll let you
Have your fun with her; she's
the mayors daughter. Maybe
Messing with her before eventually
Killing her will be fun...

She texted sending a picture of Alison to Sabotage with the text.

I get such simple pleasures in life

Xelcir

((Lol Since he's already there and I can't think of more targets at the moment))

Wheezing Noob

((I'm going to bed now It's 2:30... If tomorrow morning in the RP comes along and I'm not online, could you make sure the RP's set so those bombs go off? Please please?
Nine different cars will be detonated in the middle of the morning rush, all of varying backgrounds. One of them will be one of the area's prominent bankers--he wasn't the real target. I would expect such an occurrence will cause quite a bit of distress.))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zombie Lifeguard
((I'm going to bed now It's 2:30... If tomorrow morning in the RP comes along and I'm not online, could you make sure the RP's set so those bombs go off? Please please?
Nine different cars will be detonated in the middle of the morning rush, all of varying backgrounds. One of them will be one of the area's prominent bankers--he was the real target. I would expect such an occurrence will cause quite a bit of distress.))
((It'll be night time prolly still but if not we'll set them off))
The Bike (base model)
User Image
Why am I alive?
Nothing left to lose.

_'~ Coal Woolsey ~ '_

Coal felt his phone vibrate, checking as a red light stopped him. He quickly sent a reply text, saying simply "Omw". As he stashed the phone & headed to her apartment. He let his senses close in as he focused on the trip. Still he could hear the sounds of mayhem off in the distance. He ignored them, thinking only on how it'd be nice to have some kind of normal social interaction. No-one can be completely alone, it grinds away at the deepest parts of you.

He made his way through town quickly & soon found himself outside her apartment. Turning off the bike he walked up to the door and hit the buzzer with her name beside it. "H-Hello, its Coal," he said into the small microphone. He couldn't help it but suddenly he'd become somewhat nervous... He definitely didn't talk to people enough.

Lustful Wrath

Wheezing Noob

Lustful Wrath
Zombie Lifeguard
Nine different cars will be detonated in the middle of the morning rush, all of varying backgrounds. One of them will be one of the area's prominent bankers--he was the real target. I would expect such an occurrence will cause quite a bit of distress.))
((It'll be night time prolly still but if not we'll set them off))

((Thank ye muchly. That sets me at rest.
Also I'm going to apologize now for the low quality of my posts so far. I didn't sleep last night, and right now I feel like a zombie.I should be getting to bed now.))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
With her Mask
█║▌█║███ Rachel ✙ Jameson ███║█ ▌║█

I Just want the world to burn

Rachel was getting her apartment situated and fixed up; hiding any signs she was a masked villain and the fact that Sabotage was always at her place after a mission; well since she partnered up with him. After she had it nice and straightened up; she smiled. She then stretched a bit as she heard a buzzer from down stairs knowing that was him. She walked over and pressed a button and smiled. "Hey just come up; I am just getting ready." She commented as she buzzed him in.

She made her way in to the bathroom as she fixed her hair. She looked at her top making sure it wasn't revealing too much; but just a little otherwise she was going to feel a bit uncomfortable. After double checking her hair and make up; she let out of the bathroom in to her room. She grabbed a pair of black heals and slipped them on as she felt ready to go out as a normal person and not as Raze; it was rather refreshing to her.

I get such simple pleasures in life

Xelcir
[
The Bike (base model)
User Image
Why am I alive?
Nothing left to lose.

_'~ Coal Woolsey ~ '_

Coal made his way to her door, knocking solidly. When he saw her he smiled, looking her in the eyes before he noticed the rest of her. He almost felt like he was about to drool, thankfully he wasn't. The corset made her curves show perfectly, and while it seemed like an odd combo to him, the jeans only seemed to compliment the top. It would have been impossible to hide the way his eyes quickly darted over and absorbed the sight, but still he looked away. Observing the room, he was almost surprised how tidy it was, though he had no reason to expect otherwise. He smiled back to her eyes again, "Nice place, you about ready to go?"

From the tv he could hear the news report about a super attack, something about S.W.A.T. attempting to suppress the individual. He almost twitched, a part of him wanted to go to fight. It would be far too rude though, and he didn't want to be rude to such a beautiful woman. He also kept thinking to himself that, in the end, he needed this. A small bit of normalcy to balance out the reality of his deathless existence. Trying to distract himself he thought of what would be a normal response, "Pretty scary, all this stuff about super powers... anyway, do you know a good place?" He looked to the side, he wondered if he might be blushing a little, he hoped he wasn't, "I've not taken too much notice of the little things like cafes since I got here."

Lustful Wrath

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
XxX~ Sabotage ~XxX

Sabotage had to admit it was rather amusing how the girl backed away from him as if the sight of him unnerved her or perhaps it had been the fact that he'd simply come out of nowhere to appear right behind her. To him it didn't matter which, he faintly recognized the blonde though not by much his eyes trailing downwards to the camera she held his brow quirking inquisitively at the sight of it even as he held the damaged tracer in his palm and studied the little pieces of tech slightly. The thing looked like a tracker that the middle east was still putting back into use from the looks of it and was not only shoddy to his eye but also very poorly crafted and painted but then again that was just his opinion and after all he had just stabbed a blade through it as well. Sabotage was only slightly put off by how forward and blunt the girl seemed to be before he recuperated himself with a small grin forming onto his lips under the scarf his foots mimicking hers with a small step forward each time she stepped back away from him his cold and piercing eyes leveled directly at her "I don't dress up to piss cops off, I could do that without the get-up. It's more-so a trademark of the profession, and I am very good at my job" he cooed raising a hand to his chin as he browsed the girls form over ' Not bad, a little tall... Thin..Wonderful legs..' Sabotage started thinking to himself his gaze changing ever so slightly to flash her a small and predatory glint in their hue.

Sabotage was just about to voice some of those very same thoughts when a familiar tingle vibrated inside his outfit which made him sigh rather loudly his hand going into the outfit to pull out a cell-phone which was telling him he'd received a text from Raze. "Besides for legality purposes, I can't comment. You might have better luck in a private room and some light interrogating though" he replied coolly to her more serious and sharp tone with casual flirtatious remarks meant to be slightly forward and rash with a light wink on the end as he started to read the message sent to him having only looked up from the screen but for a moment. Sabotage's face screwed up with confusion at one the fact that Raze had sent him yet another target to take out without issuing payment for the previous one yet especially after he'd just taken on a good percentage of the Lithium S.W.A.T, the target and his hired killers, and a chopper on top of it. Raze was definitely going to receive her due when he got the chance to 'discuss' this with her though it made matters very simple when he saw the picture of the mayors daughter and looked up to see the girl in the photo standing not ten feet away from him his devilish smile returning once again with the edges of his scarf pulling back where the muscles in his face contracted as if to show his grin through the blood-red fabric.

Sabotage was about to flick a blade out of his wrist when he heard something behind him, it was not much but his trained sense easily picked up on it his body half spun round when the web hit him but rather then hit his back it stuck onto his forearm and rather than fight the momentum of the pull Sabotage rode it like a wave adopting a posture similar to a long-boarder or surfer preparing for wipe-out his hand wrapped around the web and coiled it around his wrist as his other hand brought the blade up to bear. Sabotage flashed past the person who dared assault him from behind with a sharp whistling sound erupting from the enclosed stairwell with his blade slicing through the air loudly on it's path towards the young mans shoulder. Sabotage blurred past not bothering to check if the blow landed and quickly spun round yet again his blade flashing up and slashing at the web on his arm his brow raised curiously "Who exactly might her boyfriend be then? you? I highly doubt that kid. For one your wearing spandex which really doesn't lie and currently apparently disproves the usual theory that you have to be ballsy to attack me." he remarked sharply to the jabs sent at him form the young hero his tone clearly agitated as he was not impressed in the slightest. Even if the loser was dressed as spider-man he still didn't know the true extent of the kids powers which left the potential for quite a bit of danger though something told him this kid definitely wouldn't be as much of a challenge as the cyclops or possessed Oxana let alone the two of them at once. This was going to be over quickly.

"And two you must be sorely desperate if you have to stick a camera on a woman, what exactly were you planning on doing with her address? Check up on her with a video camera perhaps? shameful.You should stick to the pay-sites." he remarked sharply jabbing at the young spandex-suits pride once again lashing out verbally before he attacked. There was no way he was going to be forced onto the defensive by a kid who wanted to re-enact a scene from a comic which by the looks of the kid he wouldn't doubt had sticking pages, "You should always ask a girls permission before trying to figure out where they live. Makes it more comfortable for everybody" he said with a light velvet touch to his tone winking over at the blonde once more before re-diverting his attention to the spidey before him Kid, this isn't a game. Now since you are obviously an idiot, I'll be sure to flay only the top layer of your skin from your body" he said crouching down onto the rail of the staircase walking along it placing one foot in front of the other prowling along the rail with an almost feline grace that belied the amount of gear he actually had on him and let his scarf flutter about around him. This fighting area was small but Sabotage would make do, the boy wouldn't stand a chance once he started going at him, there would be very little chance of defense against his rapid hit-dash attacks and he was going to enjoy watching the kid bleed out on the floor his attention momentarily being distracted from his new target.

Xx~ OOC ~xX: (())

Lustful Wrath

SuperGalaxyCarmine

Romantic Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Leo Stark-The Highlander

Leo continued to stare out over the high rises of the high class from his balcony. It was getting darker, meaning it was about time to get out and start seeing who he could help. From his balcony though, Leo watched as the building where the murder had happened came alive with SWAT vans surrounding it and a chopper flying in. "This can't be good" he muttered under his breath as he ran into his room. Leo quickly shouldered Morgana off and slipped out of his clothes. He placed on his nice pants with a sleek belt, slipped on his dress shoes and his nice white shirt. After that Leo shouldered on his black vest, buttoned it up, tied his bowtie and put on his special one-way sunglasses. Leo slipped Morgana over his shoulders again and dashed into the elevator.

Leo was glad he paid a bit of cash and got the elevator outfitted for such events. Pressing several buttons in the right order, the elevator traveled down to the ground floor at 3 times the usually speed. A turbo boosted elevator can reach the lobby of a 30 story building in no time. In that small time, Leo messed up his hair a bit to give him the finished look of The Highlander. The Highlander walked out of the elevator and dashed out of the building. He ran towards the other apartment building and saw that the helicopter had been knocked down. Before The Highlander could start make his way into the building, his phone rang. He looked at it and saw that it was Alison. "Not a great time, but OK" he said with a chuckle as he picked up. He was about to say something, but the other end sounded weird. Yes Alison was their, but there was another voice as well. A mans voice, and i had a sinister tone to it. Leo accessed the app on his phone while the call was still going and tracked Alison's phone with it.

The Highlander stared at the screen and saw that her phones signal was coming from the building in front of him, but several stories up. He stashed his phone into his pocket but left it on so he could listen to them. The Highlander rushed into the building, past everyone out in the front. Whether cop, SWAT, or pedestrian, they were all shocked by his sudden appearance that they didn't have time to stop him before he got to the stairwell of the building. He looked up and could here Alison's voice now, along with the mysterious guy, as well as a new voice. The Highlander reached into his pocket and ended the call. "Time to get up there" he said with a smile as he bent his knees. He was in the center well, looking up and seeing all the railings and other stairs. With his strength poured into his legs, The Highlander jumped, launching himself high up the stairwell. As he shot upwards, his strength went back to covering his entire body at it's usually 10x that of the strongest man on earth, since he kept it there when he was The Highlander.

The Highlander, as his momentum was dieing, found the party on one of the floors. He grabbed the railing and flipped himself around onto the landing, placing himself between Alison and a guy dressed as Spider-Man. There was another man there dressed kinda funky but with a long red scarf. "Now this is a party, Spider-Man and a guy who is taking his fashion tips from the 4th Doctor" he said in his Highlander voice, which was much gruffer than usual and used his full blown Scottish accent, being as thick as it could get. "Now lassy, you might want to back up, because I don't think either of these two have just intentions" he said as he placed one hand on the hilt of his claymore, Morgana, and eyed the other two.

Lustful Wrath

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

SuperGalaxyCarmine

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
[s**t's about to go down! Kaijiro needs to hurry up and get back into town.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items