Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
█║▌█║███ AlisonHarrison ███║█ ▌║█

I want to show the world the truth

Alison just shook her head a bit as he spoke about something about wonders and magic; assuming he had been turned down many times by woman. Well she for one was not going to date any other guy besides Leo. She then thought about him for a second making a mental note to call him later; so he wouldn't worry about her; especially with crazies out there in the city that enjoyed killing for fun. Hearing the spider she turned and looked at him. "Well probably." She commented with a small shrug wondering when he was going to go; she didn't want to get in trouble for revealing any interesting news especially when this guy could get arrested and her being fired.

Hearing him compliment her on her job; she was about to say something till he gave her a happy slap on the back which annoyed her a bit; watching him leave from the room. "Crazy people..." She muttered as she finished taking her photos and let out of the room. She had all what she needed and she got some of the cops on tape. She still had her recorder on in her purse and she planned to keep it on till she was far away from this place.

"Well I am out see you at work later." She called to her boss heading towards the stairs not wanting to take the elevator out of this place. She just wanted to walk and think things over.

To me, my life, it doesn't make sense

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
"So what if you can see the darker side of me.."

_________________Brandon
_______________________________________Mathew
____________________________ Rivers
_________-Artemis-

|_________________________|
|___________________|

Brandon had been working as he served the random amounts of beverages to drunk and sober people; and collecting on his tips. He was lucky he got to go and work in the VIP lounge tonight; hardly any people up there and more of a chance to get to talking with that girl. Yeah the tips may have been lousy there but he was still get paid his normal wadges with out the tips. He kept his eyes opened and peeled for her. Not seeing her yet he sighed wondering if she was even going to show up.

He turned his attention to a couple drunk girls making cat calls at him. Ordering their drinks he turned around and mixed a few jack and cokes together; he then turned back and handed the drinks to the girls and taking their money and tips. He declined their flirting by going and helping another customer quickly. He sighed after getting a bit of a breather as he caught a familiar glimpse of the girl. He was happy he could go somewhere quiet to talk with her. Seeing her come over and sit down and ask about dealing with people. He chuckled a bit. "Simple they give me tips and I ignore them till they need another drink."He commented.

He then turned to the other tenders. "I am heading to the VIP Room now!"He called back and grabbed Oxana by the hand to lead her threw the crowd. "It'll be quieter there and hardly a lot of people."He commented leading her upstairs to the upper half of the club; on the inside of the VIP room it was the same just more away from the large crowds. He then made his way over to the bar and smiled. "So what is you name?"He asked her. "And sorry I took you up here; it's quieter and easier to talk to you."He commented.

|___________________|

"No one will ever change this animal I have become."

cypress8blade
OXANA ROMANOFSKI : : ~The Dark Valkyrie~
User Image
I try to stay on top of you
To hold your body down
Your shaking seems to hinder
Every grasp that I had found

~~~__________________________________

A quick chuckle escaped Oxana's lips hearing how he managed working at a place like this. The music was kind of s**t in her opinion and everyone here seemed like a terrible human being. "I do something simpler. But, I call it a 'douchebag fee'," she said giving a quick laugh watching the pair of girls chatting that he had just served. "You seem popular here. I'm going to have to get you a stick to chase them away," she said leaning over the bar so only he could hear, rolling her eyes. Oxana looked over and accidentally made eye contact with one of the girls. She glared at the other woman then shook her head. If only she wasn't wearing her extra pre-cautions tonight. Oxana thought it would have been fun to scare her with the old glowing eyes trick.

Feeling Brandon pull her along through the crowd caused her to feel an odd mix of emotions. She wasn't use to not being in charge of herself. Oxana was use to being the dominant personality in most interactions with people. Though, it didn't seem too odd or forced. He was just helping her along. It was almost exciting to be doing something so different from her usual life. There was also the relief of less people. "VIP room? Seriously? This place has one of those things? I don't think I could afford to pay anything in there," she said sounding incredulous at first, then a bit sheepish at the end. She hurried up the stairs after him happy that he actually seemed interested in chatting with her. Oxana was a bit worried she had made a mess of things before. Now she just worried about babbling a bit too much. "No it is fine. I hate large crowds normally. That is how I end up missing out on a lot of concerts I would like to go to," she said jumping up onto one of the comfy stools along the bar. Oxana is a bit on the petite side, so a small, graceful hop was enough to get her comfortable. She returned his smile resting an elbow on the bar. "My name is Oxana. If you are lucky, I might tell you my last name some day too," she replied, her accent getting a bit thicker just saying her name.

Taking a deep breath, she seemed to relax more in this much less crowded room. She glanced around at these well dressed people and then looked at herself. She cursed under her breath slightly at the fact she obviously didn't have as much money as them. And these were the people he was use to looking at. Oxana then looked back up at Brandon trying to ignore her own internal insecurities. "So, I never thought you would work at a place like this. You always seemed so much more, refined, I think that is the word. I just never imagined this being what you do," she said trying to start a conversation.

___________________________________________________~~~

Moving every inch around you
To diffuse your private bomb
I stretch my self surrounding
And protecting you from harm

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
[
User Image

_________________Brandon
_________-Artemis-

|___________________|

Brandon had chuckled at the girl as she mentioned her little fee. He had lead her to the VIP lounge and poured her a drink; it was the same price as the stuff downstairs and smiled a bit as she spoke to him. "Don't worry same price as being down in the crowd."He said pushing the whiskey to the girl. "Don't worry that one is on the house; only cause half the time people get free drinks up here."He chuckled a bit. He knew the rich people hated paying for their drinks and always weaseled out of drinking there fore they had to pay for being in the VIP room. Her then smiled hearing she hated crowds. "Yeah I am not a fan for being stuck in a crowd either; good thing I decided to work VIP room tonight."He smiled at her.

Getting her name he looked at her and laughed a bit. "Well I guess I have to be a good boy to get your last name."He joked with her. Hearing her ask about working in this place he shrugged a bit. "Well it's a job and pays my bills; even if some of the people are pretty stupid to be around; but the money is good so I can't complain."He commented. "Better then starving on the streets."

|___________________|

User Image
To hold your body down

Oxana took a look at the drink that Brandon handed her, then picked it up to take a look at it. She gave him a warm smile before taking a sip of the drink. "That is great. I think you are trying to spoil me Brandon," she said smirking slightly before setting the glass down for a moment. Whiskey was something that she really enjoyed, and took a great pleasure in. She would take her time this evening. Normally, she could handle a lot more alcohol in the evenings, but she hasn't gone out to drink while in this semi-human state. She had no idea how she would react.

"I understand needing a job to survive, believe me. But there has to be more that you want to do with your life. Isn't there some sort of, dream, or something you want more out of life?" she asked looking a bit more concerned now. She took another drink finishing the glass. "I tried to do music. I would still love to do music. In the mean time, I have my store that I worked hard to earn. And I will keep working hard to keep." She kept an inquisitive smile on her face as she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Oxana could have gone on about her own struggles, but tonight, she wanted something a bit more uplifting in her life.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

_________________Brandon
_________-Artemis-

|___________________|

Brandon chuckled a bit as she spoke about spoiling her; he shook his head. "No just being the nice guy that I am."He commented as he poured a few drinks for some of the patrons of the VIP section and sending them off on there way to drink before turning his attention back to Oxana. "So why did you decide to come out here tonight?"He asked curiously as he poured himself a glass to drink; the perks of being a bartender get a few drinks. Of course he wasn't a big drinker but why not have one here and there.He then made sure there were no problems as he did have to keep an eye on things; once and a while there seemed to be trouble up in the room.

Hearing about her comments in having a job to survive she agreed by dreams. He never really thought of anything like that. "Well I have traveled the world a bit after skipping out on college."He commented. "After High school I took all the money I had saved up and traveled; but maybe my dream is to get a higher education; maybe become an artist or something."He said thinking about it. "I never really thought that much in to it; and just gone with the flow."He said sounding a bit cheesy. "But you shouldn't give up on a dream."He smiled.

|___________________|

User Image
~~~~~I created the Sound of Madness, wrote the book on pain.
Somehow I'm still here to explain...

Dante Raymond Pearse
"Crossfyre"

The VIP lounge was a much quieter scene than the floor below it. The crowd was MUCH more scarce, and the music from the other rooms seemed to be much more drowned out due to the sound proofed walls. In fact, the only music playing in the upstairs tonight was live, electric guitar jams from a young man in the corner. The tone was light and mellow, the tempo soft, yet skillfully fast. His bright green eyes surveyed the small crowd of the upper level as his fingers flew across the fender's frets as if driven by an outside force. He plucked the strings like it was second nature to him, seemingly not even paying attention to the beautiful notes that sang from the speakers. As one hand held a long note, he used his free hand to brush the medium length brown hair from his boyish face.

As he did so, he noticed Brandon step into the VIP room with a young girl. He looked up at the small clock above the bar, and grinned slightly. He took his time, finishing the song, letting each lovely note tear through the lounge speakers, until they faded off into nothingness. Smiling slightly, he spoke into the microphone at the small crowd that lingered, as he unstrapped the guitar from his shoulder, and placed it onto the stand gently. "Thanks, guys. Hope y'all enjoyed it. I'ma take a little break, and I'll be back later. Take care for now..." He smiled once more, and made his way to the bar, stopping for a moment, listening to the conversation held by Brandon and this new girl.

He chuckled slightly as Brandon mentioned wanting to be an artist, and about following your dreams. Very quickly, he walked behind the bar and patted him hard on the back. That's right, ALWAYS follow your dreams...just dont fall asleep while trying to achieve them! Otherwise, you wake up in a bar, having a drink only ten minutes after your shift starts. Speaking of which, my good man, how bout a crown 'n coke for me, eh boy?" He said quite loudly, a smile plastered on his face the whole time. He leaned over the bar, his eyes shifting from Brandon's to the girl's, then back to Brandon..."So, who's this lovely lady we have here? Quite a gem, if i do say so myself. Soooo...ya gonna introduce us, my dear Brandon?"

...That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight?~~~~~
User Image
To hold your body down

Oxana sighed softly looking a bit deep in thought about his question. "I thought it was rather obvious why I came here," she said matter of factly. Oxana leaned back on the stool and picked up the simple oval locket and started to play with it, then gave a soft, dry snort of a laugh. "You would be surprised the attention I get. Usually, it's pathetic nerds who idolize me, or, worse off, it is some jock who is living out some dark fantasy of his. You, on the other hand, have been nothing but polite and have tipped rather well. Like you said, you are a nice guy," she explained. A small smirk came to her as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on the bar. The slightest hint of her more playful nature coming out for a slight second. "Could you blame someone like me, you know, damaged goods, for wanting to spend time with someone like you?" she said again rather bluntly then looked down at the bar with a small smile on her lips, but a sad expression in her eyes.

Her gaze lifted when a new person showed up. It was the guy that had been playing guitar in the corner. Oxana raised an eyebrow to him as she watched how he interacted with Brandon. They looked like they were co-workers. The way he spoke about her without just addressing her, that got under her skin slightly. "A gem, am I? Wow, you must get your pick of the barely legal groupies here," she said smirking as she looked up at the man. She crossed her legs as she rested one elbow on the bar, her chin delicately resting on her hand. "Since you don't know me, I will let this slide. But, you can talk to me like I am a person, and not ******** meat," Oxana said then shoved her glass in front of the man, "And you can buy me a drink."

User Image
The Amazing Spiderman!

Ian had stopped on a building in order to make sure his tracer was working properly. He opened the app he linked it to on his Iphone. He had jailbroken the phone the minute he had gotten it and began creating apps to aid him in his quest for never ending peace and justice. So far the only actual app that had any practical use was the spider tracer. It attached itself to a google satellite, the same ones used to track you on google maps. Except instead of tracking him via his Iphone it followed the tracer. Problem was it could only do one at a time, it wasn't exactly what he would call top notch but it got the job done. The girl hadn't left the building yet, she was more than likely trying to get the big scoop. Ian sighed and put the phone away. He was on another dead end. It was like the people in this town didn't have any problems to deal with. Well there was the guys trying to take over, and then there was the kung-fu panda. He couldn't find that guy though and he had only just found the lead on these guys so no telling what the hell was going on. It's times like these I wish that madam web or the avengers actually existed, hell I'd even take the FF right about now. He thought bitterly.

He drew in the gravel that lined the rooftop. His thoughts were with his father, the man gave everything to help Ian get back into the world and here he was sitting on the roof in a multi colored costume brooding about not having any skulls to crack. "You know dad I always wanted to go outside and you know play with the other kids, but I couldn't. You worked day and night to make that happen and here I am dad. Outside, on a roof, dressed as spiderman." He stood up and dusted himself off. The city didn't need him, well not at this moment in time anyway. He jumped from the roof and used his webbing to get a good swing. He returned to his apartment and changed into some street clothes. His spiderman suit carefully hidden beneath them. His mask tucked into his jacket pocket. He left the place and walked into the street. What could he get into on a night like this as Ian Frost. Well he didn't quite know, but he would get to finding out.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

_________________Brandon
_________-Artemis-

|___________________|

Brandon listened to her and smiled finally realizing it; he was never good with subtle hints that a girl liked him; no wonder he was single. Well then again the woman who hit on him were either drunk or very stuck up and not really his type. He looked at Oxana giving her a warm smile. "Well I find you rather interesting and you seem to actually enter my mind a bit since talking with you."He said feeling a bit stupid for talking like that. "Well thank you."He said looking around the area for a moment as he took out a few glasses and filled them up for a few more patrons. He was feeling a little embarrassed by saying that to her; but she seemed to enter his mind a lot. "Well don't worry not a nerd or a jock."He commented. "Also not a preppy boy either; I am just me."He smiled.

He was about to keep talking to Oxana till he felt a hand pat him on the back; followed by a sarcastic comment. He rolled his eyes wondering what Dante wanted. "Thanks man...Thanks."He said with a bit of a dryness in his words to him. "Alright Crown and coke coming up."He commented walking over and mixing the drink heavy for him; knowing this guy liked to drink. He walked over to Dante as he was speaking to Oxana. He rolled his eyes a bit on how rude he was being to her. "Why don't you just be good and maybe she'll introduce herself."He said coldly towards him.

Hearing Oxana get snappy with him made him laugh. "Well I like her already a bit more now that she basically bit your head off."He commented to Dante.

|___________________|

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
XxX~ Sabotage ~XxX

Sabotage hadn't had time for a proper withdrawal from his situation and was at this point seriously reconsidering his decision to slash the line of rope he'd had tied around himself though in a sense it had given the whole ordeal a professional and original spin. Raze was sure to enjoy the story but there was one problem he didn't have time to consider, he hadn't been fast enough ending Gary Stones life and as such the screams from his and his men had likely filled plenty of the nearby residents with terror and as such they had called the authorities. Sabotage had watched all of them coming in and out of the penthouse though a certain blonde reporter who he'd managed to only catch a glimpse from from the front before getting an equally pleasant view when her back was turned to him and she was talking to someone outside his vision who was likely another cop none of them having looked up to notice the slightly disturbed panel that lead up into the ventilation systems and air-ducts expanding throughout their walls and currently was boxed into a small crouch on his hands and knees making his way through the vents to find an exit out of the building. The vent became completely black after about ten minutes of crawling and Sabotage was beginning to get impatient since there appeared to be no end to the darkness surrounding him bringing back very unpleasant memories he'd rather keep in the back of his mind. The vent sabotage happened to be crawling through shook violently and lurched loudly with him becoming very rigid very quickly eye shooting wide with pupils enlarged as he started to realize what was going to happen. The vent collapsed not having been designed to hold him and tore a hole through the roof sending Sabotage spiraling out in a small ball of red scarf and flashing limbs him turning his head to catch a glimpse of a badge with three letters in bold 'L.P.D...son of a..' he thought to himself instantly flicking out a blade in one hand. They would never get their hands on him.

Sabotage stood up straight taking deep breaths having regained himself after that little ordeal, he'd come crashing down in the hallway outside one of the neighbor's houses a level of stairs only to come down on a small group of four policemen totally unprepared they all looked at the fluttering red mass for only an instant before they saw the blade still held within his grip and blood running down the edge of the weapon before one of them tried to call out an alarm of warning. Sabotage had been too fast for all of them, they had all been silence before so much as a sound had entered the hallway and he sighed letting his relief show in the relaxed posture he adopted for a moment casually kicking one of the cops bodies as he turned away "Pig" he muttered looking up to see two cops holding donuts and coffee in hand staring at him from the other end of the hallway with their eyes wide. Sabotage saw them and groaned realizing that his job was just going to get even more difficult and as such he darted forward impossibly fast even as one of them dropped his coffee trying to whip out his sidearm while he screamed frantically that the killer was still there though it really didn't matter. Sabotage ran forward and tucked into a roll to avoid the first two shots of the startled officer popping up and slicing his blade perfectly upwards when he reached the man hearing a clean slice whistling in the air for a moment and though Sabotage would admire the cut later the matter of the other cop was something that he needed to handle right away. The other cop had dropped everything and rather than start screaming merely shot at Sabotage each time he pulled the trigger his whole form flinched with recoil and the flash of light illuminated showing the desperation in his face that was not seen in his actions nor his voice, the man knew he was going to die.

Sabotage heard shouting and organization from the levels all around him and started dashing through the halls occasionally seeing cops fleeing down some corridor which made him slightly curious since well the cops of this city didn't usually tend to back down to a challenge especially when that challenge had just killed several of their men. Sabotage was also rather concerned because they happened to be in a full retreat and were setting up small barricades by the elevators as well as a large group of them having started to block off each stairwell that might have lead downwards for him but what concerned him the most was that he could hear this weird clicking sound and couldn't place it. Sabotage came to a halt in one of the mini-lobbies riddling the halls of the tower looking out through the excessively large window and turning when he heard the sound again and this time he stopped rigid freezing in place to force his head to turn in a fashion befitting an owl where he saw what was making the sound "Oh s**t" was all he could say. Right outside the window was sitting a black helicopter with two pilots staring impassively at him and his eyes widened as he quickly read the wording in white along the black paint-job of the choppers exterior to read 'Lithium S.W.A.T' and he cursed looking to the side mount were a man was making the clicking sound, clearing the chamber of a M240 LMG and right as sabotage started running the man clicked the belt into the feed and squeezed the trigger, the boom was deafening and filled with the sound of the gunfire drowning out everything around him. The hallway behind him was steadily torn to shreds as hundreds of bullets all fed through on belts of ammunition were being loaded into the weapon by an attendee and what was making it worse was that the helicopter was following closely behind Sabotage keeping a constant storm of fire shredding at his heels forcing his head low and posture slightly hunched his legs propelling him forward unnaturally with each step becoming a simple light bound even though his speed easily made it look like he was sprinting. Sabotage could hear the thunderous steps of the S.W.A.T officers smashing through windows and barreling after him a sending another trail of small arms fire behind him. Sabotage waited for the helicopter to pull away since the risk of it hitting it's own men had increased rather drastically and the entire floor had gone dark with small funnels of wire sparking out of walls where bullets ripped through the electrical systems. The S.W.A.T officers were all left in the dark, there was a single sliver of shining light, a blades edge.

The spotlight was gone for a mere thirty seconds but for every second that passed two men screamed out their final breaths in agony as his blade found it's way embedded into collarbones, slashing across throats, buried in skulls, the blood flowing off it was dripping the ground adding onto the eerie atmosphere created by the dark mixed with the blood now smeared along walls and horribly sliced bodies being left littered across the floor or strewn against walls. Sabotage had counted a good dozen or so officers in full gear with light automatic rifles being used as firearms only two had bodies unaccounted for so far but that didn't matter to him, if they lived they'd see the extent of his work and would likely break, if they didn't live then well it really served no problem for him either. Sabotage heard the pilots over one of the radios the men were voicing their horror and disbelief at the sight before them as they looked through the window they had recently shot through shining their spotlight on the desecrated bodies of some of the finest cops in all of Lithium and they had all been slaughtered in under ten minutes left the two of them struggling to find words Finally one of them spoke
"This man must die, Officers down!, S.W.A.T units 1-4 alpha all deceased. Fire at will!, dirty p***k cop-killers aren't taken ali..." The man was never able to finish his sentence as a blade came flying out of the darkness of the building and slammed through the glass of the helicopters cockpit flying in and stabbing into the mans throat with a loud popping sound and the other pilot struggling to retain control of both himself and the chopper. "I heard that." Sabotage said raising one of the officers ear-bud communications to his ear and the speaker to his scarf.

Sabotage ducked away as more cops started filling up onto the floor taking refuge by jumping into a janitors closet as a group of investigators walked by with their pistols drawn slowly slipping out and heading down a stair case starting off at a light hop before accelerating into a light dash down the steps when he happened to see a head of rather nice blonde hair coming up below him 'I had to be working' he thought to himself groaning lightly as he slowed himself down looking down at the railing along the stairs beside him he placed a hand on it and tested how sturdy it happened to be by wiggling it lightly back and forth. It was loose but it was strong enough to support his weight and as such he hopped over the side of the rail coming down fast his arm whipping out and catching onto the rail passing above her on the stairs with the muscles in his arms straining as they absorbed the shock and pulling the skin taut around them before he swung himself forward and prevent an untimely and gravity caused demise. Sabotage while in min-air caught sight of a small spider-like device sitting on the girls back and his blade flashed piercing the little metal object and causing a small spark to shoot out of it and a sound like a popping ear-drum to be heard from behind her. His blade slipped around and tapped the girls shoulder lightly before withdrawing his eyes not yet taking into account what she might have had in her hands "A tracker on your back, Someone must like you a lot to want to keep tabs on you so much" Sabotage chuckled darkly letting his smooth and velvety voice filled with all the necessary theatrics emerge from under his scarf while he waited for her to turn around and face him. The cops though still frantically searching up above would not be distracted for long, he'd have to play with this girl quickly. Sabotage flicked his wrist back and sheathed his knife in one of the various hidden pockets fitting his person and attire hiding the exact number of blades he ever had on him at one point which at times made it seem like his supply was endless which in a sense was rather ridiculous. As if he had a power to create blades out of thin air. Absolutely completely ludicrous.

Xx~ OOC ~xX: (())

Lustful Wrath

User Image
~~~~~I created the Sound of Madness, wrote the book on pain.
Somehow I'm still here to explain...

Dante Raymond Pearse
"Crossfyre"

The young man smiled slightly at her comments, raising his eyebrows at her remarks. He shrugged slightly, chuckling a little bit, his perfect teeth shining and glistening through the lights of the club as he spoke. "I'm sorry, dear, I meant no offense...and Yeah, there ARE a lot of groupies struttin in here from time to time, ain't there? Well, it's not a pretty job, but someone's gotta keep all of'em away from Ol' Brandon here so he can focus on his work." He raised his eyebrows once more, smiling even wider when she mentioned that he buy her a drink. He stopped dead in his tracks, looked at Brandon, then back at the girl. His smile widened quickly, and he started to laugh.

Alright, babe. Two things you gotta know about me, right off the bat. Number One: I don't buy drinks here, I sell 'em...Number Two: neither do lookers like yourself, especially when I'm serving. Again, I mean no offense...Just speaking the truth...ma'am"
He spoke the last 'ma'am' with a hint of snide sarcasm. But the jab was short lived, as he slapped on his warmest, most happy-go-lucky smile at the both of them, and turned to Brandon, as he mentioned to just be nice to her, a smile creeping across his face as well.

"Now, why on EARTH would i wanna do that, when she's makin' you show those gorgeous pearly whites! I dont think I've seen ya smile in a month, kid! NO way i'm going to pass up getting torn a new one for that."
He smiled as he grabbed the drink from the bar that Brandon made for him, taking a long sip of it, swallowing, and sighing with happiness. He nodded his head at the two of them, and his tone went a little lower, more serious than before, his voice becoming much warmer for a moment. Well, ma'am, i honestly didnt mean any offense, hope none was taken. Brandon, take your time chattin it up. I'll take over here for a while....

...Oh...and anything the lady wants tonight, it's on the house..."
he finished, his full smile returning as he reached into his jeans, pulling out his Manager ID card from his pocket, and tossing it to Brandon once he was paying enough attention to him. With that, he walked off to the other side of the bar, flagging patrons to his side of the bar, but keeping within eye and earshot of Brandon and the girl...

...That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight?~~~~~

Wheezing Noob

Amelia Martel
User Image
She walked on and on.

"...Speak, see, remember--"

--keen eyes scanning the cars parked alongside the walk--

"--The crimes it took to get you through--"

--until she found the right one, a big black SUV belonging to a prominent banker.

"Deadbeat december
There's blood in the butter"

There wasn't a soul outside for hundreds of yards, no-one to see what she was about to do. Setting her big black briefcase on the ground beside her and spreading her leather jacket beneath her, she pulled herself under the ugly metal body,

"The kitchens are closed for the holidays"

And got to work.

"You know that I've got to say
There's been a lot of talk
Since you're on to me
On daddy on~..."

((Hey, Spidy. If you've got nothing else to do, there's an evildoer on the loose, and she's being awfully naughty what with the car-bombs and the horrible singing.
Honestly, I can't say which is worse.))
User Image
To hold your body down

Oxana looked up at Brandon a bit surprised he seemed to enjoy her snapping at his friend. She wasn't trying to be a b***h. She was just naturally very defensive and prickly. She felt a bit bad about it now that he seemed like an alright guy. Just, a bit of a flirt. Those kinds of people wither repulsed or amused her. It just depended on her mood at the time. "Thanks for the drinks! I am going to make you regret giving them to me free!" she half shouted to him as he walked away. Oxana let out a slight chuckle as she shook her head looking back down at the bar. "I hate to fall into stereotypes, but, I am a good drinker," she said smiling a bit still.

Adjusting her shirt slightly to keep it from rising up too much, Oxana took a breath trying to think. He had said she 'entered his mind'. She had no idea what that meant. Some times, English phrases went right over her head. But, she couldn't help but to feel her cheeks warm with a slight blush when she thought about him saying it. She kept her gaze down then cleared her throat. "Your friend, he, um, he seems nice," she said trying to come up with something to say, "Why does he call me 'babe' and 'ma'am'? I know he is trying to be funny, but still.... I don't think I will ever understand people in this city." Oxana brushed some of her hair behind her ear with the white lily pinned above it then sighed. She looked up at Brandon for a moment giving him a small, half smile. "I do have to ask, do you get a lot of trouble in this club?" she asked with her tone getting a bit more serious but still keeping a jovial tone.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
█║▌█║███ AlisonHarrison ███║█ ▌║█

I want to show the world the truth

Alison had been walking slowly as she heard some commotion going upstairs with the cops. She couldn't turn back and they would just send her away; besides she was media and most of the time not welcomes. She sighed a bit rubbing the back of her neck; she stopped in her tracks real quick. She reached in to her pockets grabbing out her phone, she needed to call Leo; since she ended up forgetting; it was kind of late for her to call but maybe he would be still awake. She scrolled down on the numbers and clicked on his name. She sighed a bit waiting for a second before walking down the stairs once more as she held the phone to her ears listening to the rings. She was about to pick up the pace when she felt something.

Feeling a slight pressure on her back and something like a ear popping She stopped mid in her tracks knowing this was not a normal person to be in this building. She dropped her phone as it was still dialing Leo's number; she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around slowly hearing what looked to be a guy in a red scarf; and rather creepy; she seen him put his blade away as she bit her lower lip. She was not a hundred percent sure; but she had a feeling this was the guy causing a commotion with the cops; and maybe Gay's killer.

Remembering what he said about the tracker. Looking at it; now she understood by Spidey patted her on the back. "Thanks Red." She commented as she backed away from him forgetting about her phone being on. She didn't know who this guy was all she knew is he had a red scarf; and she was getting a bad vibe from him. She didn't know if she should run or was. She placed her hands on to her camera as if it was her life force; also a bad habit she had.

"So do you just dress up; piss the cops off for no reason?" She asked curiously as she narrowed her eyes. "Oh are you you the guy killing the mayor's people?" She said switching her town to a bit more seriousness as she didn't know if this guy was going to kill her or what. Then again he didn't seem like someone to just sneak behind her and kill. He seemed to like to toy with people a bit; and it reminded her of a certain psycho.

To me, my life, it doesn't make sense

((And this is how I incorporate Leo in to the thing to get him unstuck))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff