• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
"Sometimes I know life will get better."

_________________Ruby
_______________________________________McGovern

|_________________________|
|___________________|

Ruby had never been one for staying at home at night; in fact she felt more safe out in the night time then from her own family; they never paid any attention to her; and if they did it was the the wrong kind of attention. She held back her tears from crying; she didn't want to be weak; she just wanted to know why she deserved this; for she was a better person.

She let out a small sigh; as she sat there on the park bench; looking up at the street life; as she held her sketch book and pencil; something she enjoyed doing; something to escape the reality of her life; which she only hoped to get better; she was working on creating her own comic book; something she would like to be famous for eventually; she had a couple finished ones at home something she took great pride in.

Sadly her only inspiration was from the news when ever she watched TV or picked up a newspaper.; she found her resources better with the newspaper before of all the pictures on how some of those people were considered the good guys; sadly she had missed the whole commotion; early at the construction site building; but she did hear the sirens.

Getting up grabbing her sketch book; she decided to walk calmly down the sidewalk; looking around at everything before her. She wasn't in the mood to go home just yet; she really wanted to push her luck hoping to be sent away; maybe then she could work on her art with out any problems from bullies or anything such as the matter.

Heading downstairs; she smiled lightly staying positive; sometimes the subway was a good inspiration for her art; even there were a lot of shady people down there. She clutched her sketchbook to her chest as if it were her life force.

Seeing a rather pretty lady walking towards the train only to be be stopped by a group of men trying to pick her up; listening in to the conversation; she watched the girl act as if these men were pieces of garbage. She was starting to like this girl.

As she remained back and unseen; she took mental pictures to remember everything; of course she wasn't going to try and help she was just a girl...well a child. She knew deep down this girl before her with these men looked like she could handle herself. She just wished she had a way to stand up for herself once and a while.

|___________________|
|_________________________|

"Just have to take it slowly."

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enigma

Using his modded phone, Enigma was able to uncover some security camera footage. Not the best quality, but he was able to make out the image of a women decked out in fetish gear. He took note of her body. Rather voluptuous. That shouldn't be hard to spot. He had the phone pick up a trail. It lead him to an apartment complex, but it wasn't specific to the room. Luckily a camera caught her leaving from a fire escape. Enigma moved in pursuit, keeping his distance. He was only to observe for the time being. Best not start a test until the time is right... and until he had some proper data to work with.

He moved silently, and slowly doing his best to keep his target in sight. But not too concerned with losing her. The city's cameras would act as his eyes. That is until she reached the park. He stuck to the shadows, and watched. Enigma couldn't help but notice her change in outfit... Was she trying to attract another victim?

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
DESCH A. SIYAMAK
===== "Warhawk" =====

"C'mon baby light my fire. C'mon baby, light my fire." sang the masked man to himself as he stalked the tunnels of the subway. Was it a good idea to be walking through a tunnels frequented by giant, rolling battering rams? Probably not, but Warhawk had never been one for following the rest of the sheep. He was glad for the gasmask that covered his face. He had been in one of these tunnels before, and the smell had been one the worst things that he had ever experienced. Even now, he could feel his heavy, steel-toed boots sticking to the ground when he walked, like he had stepped into something. Behind his mask, he made a face, resolving to stay out of subway tunnels in the future.

Squinting a bit in the gloom, Warhawk could make out the next platform up ahead, with a train apparently ready to go. "Great." he spat, throwing his arms into the air as he broke into a full sprint towards the waiting train, trying to get out of its way before it began moving and reduced him to a fine red paste. Warhawk's heavy brown coat flared behind him as he ran, and the hood threatened to come off of his head, held in place by the friction against the gasmask. Luckily for the so-called revolutionary, he reached the platform before the train even looked like it might start moving.. Wasting no time, however, Warhawk clambered up, off of the tracks and onto the safety of concrete and metal. "Well, that was sobering." he muttered himself, straightening out his coat. "Definitely no more subways."

In his sudden panic, Warhawk had forgotten his exact reasons for even descending down into the tunnels and stations to begin with. Oblivious to the people around him, the masked man stood there for a moment, tapping his foot trying to recall. His current options were; set it on fire, set it on fire, get a newspaper, or set it on fire. There was another pause before Warhawk snapped his fingers, remembering that he had needed a paper from that morning. Approaching the squat machine that dispensed them, the man rammed his elbow into the glass, breaking it easily. "Yes, I steal newspapers, what of it?" he asked to no one in particular, fishing out a newspaper and stowing it under his coat. Turning around to leave, Warhawk was about to pull of his mask and just go up the stairs, but instead noticed the people standing at the platform with him. "Well this was unexpected." he called out to the few who were staring at him. One man tilted his head to the side, a slightly confused look on his face. "What do you want? A coloring book? Some pencils or somethin'?" pointing at a trash can, Warhawk focused and the contents burst into flame. "Look! Fire. Can I go now?"

Warhawk shot a girl with a sketchbook a look. "I will end you." he said, pointing dramatically, despite having very little intent to actually do anything.
OOC:: Sorry to ask this but I'm on a bit of a time crunch right now. I have every intention of thoroughly reading this later but could somebody please give me a brief recap of what's happened, including current locations?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Aximar
OOC:: Sorry to ask this but I'm on a bit of a time crunch right now. I have every intention of thoroughly reading this later but could somebody please give me a brief recap of what's happened, including current locations?

((Well basically Raze; my villain decided to kill a cop and a woman; and then Alison my reported decided she wanted to try to save that woman; but it was a stupid choice getting her in to a mass of trouble as Raze tormented her; only to have Salem step up to the plate; and fight with Raze but she threw Alison off the building basically to get away; and Salem went and saved her; and the rest of the characters are just doing their own thing right now; but Raze went and contacted an assassin and is in the park now waiting to meet with him; and I think thats about it for my half-a** recap; and don't mind just very half asleep here...))
User Image

|E|valyn |A|nette |M|cClain A.K.A |W|raith

The pale glow of the moon smiled upon the pallor woman's thin hand as it delicately flipped the page of the massive book that the other hand held. The problem with being nocturnal; one could never quite read as clearly as they wished...
The cool wind that shifted the branches of the park seemed to change ever so slightly. This was enough to catch Evalyn's interest. "I can only wonder what other manner of being would find themselves at this place at such an hour...Strange." she commented quietly to herself as she made herself invisible.
"It seems I'm faced with a dilemma it seems...Do I wish to discard my book and investigate? OR would I rather finish this story?....A proverbial scylla and charybdis...." She grumbled as she gingerly placed her book on the damp grass. "Perhaps we shall meet again one day..." she uttered to the text as she listened intently on the winds.

The ghostly woman bounded silently through the park, eventually encountering what seemed to be a mildly irritated woman waiting alone. She did look different though...Not at all like the typical druggie wanting to meet their dealer in the middle of the night. She looked composed but somehow still upset. She seemed to radiate a type of malcontent that went beyond impatience.
Curious...Curious indeed....
she thought with a piqued interest.

Feeling lucky the woman thought she might reveal herself. After all, people usually had a pretty hard time holding the energy being in captivity for long...
The pointy toothed girl stood before the mysterious new figure and made herself solid and visible once again.

Wraith offered no greeting, and no expression of warmth, simply one of passive interest and perhaps a bit of confusion.

One could only wonder what might come of this unexpected meeting of metahumans....

User Image User Image User Image
OOC:: thankyou and sorry for the lame post, I'm a little occupied at the moment.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
((It's fine))

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
XxX~ Sabotage ~XxX

Sabotage had been hidden in the darkness surveying the park when movement caught the corner of his eye to his left and definitely very close to where he was concealed which could be both good or bad depending on circumstances as plenty of people would want him dead right now. He saw the edges of a corset and smirked to himself behind his blood red scarf which many people wouldn't consider to be so easily hidden especially in the atmosphere that was radiating from the very limited color scheme of the park. But the park was quiet and at this time it was completely dead which was why he chose it as the meeting place for the potential employer, It was quiet enough for him to 'deal' with any problems that may arise and if it actually was an employer then they could conduct their 'business' arrangements without disturbance. The wind picked up and brushed against the bushes around him creating a low pitched wail that fell along the breeze and spread through the park and straight to his ears and so he listened for a moment letting the sound linger inside his head as he checked the time on his phone very slowly careful not to move too fast lest his motion be seen. He was a professional.

Sabotage had five minutes left until he was supposed to actually meet his employer or client depending on how the relationship might develop, currently by the looks of that corset he wouldn't have minded a long term working relationship. That was if she happened to be his employer after all and so he took his time watching her move about the park from his position coiled up like a rattlesnake waiting to strike at the first thing that dare try to disturb it from it's location. Sabotage slowly uncurled himself when he noticed the bright red shade of lipstick on the girls lips when she happened to be facing him for a few moments and un-tensed himself 'Well usually they wear something other than lipstick but i guess it'll do ' he thought to himself getting ready to make his entrance.

Just as Sabotage was about to step out from his hiding place another presence caught his eye and his face became riddled with confusion. Maybe it wasn't an employer who had texted him and that meant that there were going to be problems but the thing that puzzled him was that even he had no idea the new person had even set foot in the park. He hadn't heard or seen her moving about at all and yet there she was standing in front of the one with the bright red shade of lipstick as if she appeared 'Like a ghost' he thought to himself slowly sliding a blade down his sleeve to press the handle into his palm. The blade run up his arm with the cold steel pressing up against his skin with a light tingling sensation he'd become accustomed to and he at first moved slowly edging his way out of concealment. He had two options either run or appear and since there was a chance that the one with the red lipstick might still be his potential employer and he wouldn't simply leave if he could get paid for some work. Sabotage was a bright red blur that bolted out from under a low hanging bush and managed to appear on a small swing-set with one foot on his knee while his arms were crossed over his chest and he started whistling a light joyous tune with the bloody crimson scarf pulled over all his face except for the piercing gaze of his eyes. Not half a second later he was sitting casually with his arms outstretched across it in either direction a small smile was resting upon his lips though it was perfectly concealed under his scarf "Fine night isn't it ladies?" he asked with a casual eyebrow arched while his head tilted like a predator curiously investigating something new in it's territory.

XxX~ I solve all kinds of problems ~XxX

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
I fear not falling to my death
I'll fly into the sky.
Until you burn these feather wings.
You shall not meet my eyes.
+*(Zane Arthur)*+

Zane was was in the park just hanging out with his cousin, the weather was rather nice even with the wind. He watched as Athena went around seeming to be talking to someone. She had always been a bit strange that way. "Talking to the plants again hey?"

Athena nodded her head. She didn't speak much English but could understand many other things. Her powers had distorted her English some how yet she could talk to things that supposedly had no voice. "What are they saying?" Zane asked her as she grabbed him by the arm and pointed to something in mid air, but nothing was to be seen. She seemed quite happy at this imaginary figure. "Sorry Athena, I just don't see it." He replied politely.

Athena jump up and down pointing with excitement and said one of the few words she knew. "Look! Look! Look!" Zane still saw nothing.

The sea won't take me
Till that day.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask
█║▌█║███ RachelJameson ███║█ ▌║█

I Just want the world to burn

Raze wasn't really irrate; she just was almost going twenty-four hours with out having a nice little 'night-cap' in her bedroom to play with; someone she could just dispose of the next day; she was dressed up once more for the night; and this corset she was wearing was starting to get a bit uncomfortable for she was in a hurry; she needed to tighten it up more. A little bit of pain running threw her body made her feel alive; she sometimes associated pain with pleasure. Oh how many thoughts went threw her mind and yet she was just in a good mood.

Not too long walking threw the park; she felt she was being followed, well more sensed. She stopped looking around in different directions; she didn't sense this man was a threat; nor could she see him for he was well hidden; being one with her powers she was always on alert. She looked around and smiled as she ran her hands slowly down her sides maybe perhaps giving that man a little show; she didn't have any problem with him yet...

She continued walking threw the park as she licked her lips once more; seeing a girl stop before her. She smiled looking her over; she may not have been her type but she looked like a nice person to bring home for the night to fool around with; oh how she was feeling bad at the moment. She needed to behave though for she needed to find her new business partner. Assaulting the mayors daughter may have put her in hot water; and that one guy following her; who she finds non threatening and then that armored man.

Looking at the woman she gave her a small smile. "Well you look pretty."She smiled at the woman not wanting to read her mind; this woman didn't threaten her; for she seemed rather interesting; but a bit observant; and lost in her thoughts she giggled a bit as she 'Hello...' She sent mentally to her; she didn't want to speak much to the girl but transmitting her thoughts seemed fun to her; not caring if people knew she had powers. Besides she was in a mask who would know.

Looking at the man who approached them; she turned her attention on him and grinned. "Why yes it is." She let out a purr examining the man with a small grin on her face. So many potential play things in the park tonight was almost making her a giddy little girl. She then turned away having a strange suspicion this was the man she was supposed to meet.

She giggled a bit and smiled 'Follow me if you want your payment...' She sent to the man with the red scarf. She wanted this done in private for she did not know that woman. She wasn't comfortable with people in on her private business deals. She pursed her lips to the side lightly as she placed her hands on her hips walking casually.

Walking to a secluded part of the park; she was never one to walk away from new people but she needed to focus on her deal; then maybe later find a nice little toy to bring somewhere to play with.

I get such simple pleasures in life

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
╟ ℛ¥ḓ℮ґ -$їεґґα- ϟмїтℌ ╢

Ї ℌα∂ @ нαηḓℓε øᾔ ღ¥ ʟḯḟε....

User Image

"You see....it's bastards like you that really make me sick." she sneered as she straightened her form off of the pole she was leaning against, her face a cool mask of anger as the leader of the troupe glared at her, surprised by her smart talk. Unbeknownst to them, Ryder had an advantage that the men didn't have. She hadn't exactly perfected it yet but she wasn't powerless, far from it in fact. She had only been practicing for a couple of days but she thought she had the basics, a little bit. Before she'd known it the young man had flashed out like lightening and struck her across the face unexpectedly, causing her head to snap painfully to the side from the force. "Do you know who you're talking too? Looks like you'll have to learn your lesson the hard way." the man sneered at her, trying to gain control of the situation.

'How dare he?!' she thought as she felt something in her spring like a reflex and she focused, her heartbeat the only sound she heard in her ears. Rage swelled up inside her as she turned back to lock eyes with the man, a flash of fear glittered into his eyes before he swung his arm back again in anger not seeing the reaction that he wanted from her. But when his hand made contact with her face once more it merely bounced off of her skin as if it were stone. She was focused on making her face as hard as steel though she appeared completely normal the molecules of her bodyfusing together forming a type of barrier. His fingers broke from the force that he'd tried to hit her with. He hissed in pain, and seeing her opportunity she quickly brought her leg up and landed a kick right in his groin as hard as she could, thankful for the strength she'd developed in her legs from all her dancing. He crumpled to the ground as his friends looked down at him then quickly back at her, eyeing her with caution as they slowly backed up.

She placed her hand over the mans head as he still writhed on the ground in pain then curled her fingers slightly and suddenly his face slammed into the ground with a sickening thud the sound of his nose breaking reached her ears. When she focused and closed her fist, the force held him there as he moaned out in plain and struggled to fight the unseen force acting on his body. "You guys are the one that's gonna learn the lesson today." she said as she brought her free hand up to rub her bruised cheek, the guys started as she took a threatening step forward each looking at the other with confused looks. Ryder could see the conversation they were having with her eyes and suddenly the guys just looked like scared little boys, not even worth her time. She could tell the other guys were just following the boy she had on the ground now.

"Now that I've got your attention," she began her voice shaking with the anger she felt, her cheek throbbing quite painfully. They were going to pay for that. "You're going to listen to me," she smirked as she suddenly brought her foot up then stomped it on their leaders head, grinding her foot on top of it like she was snuffing out a cigarette. The boy groaned out as his face scraped harder into the concrete, the strength of her power locking the molecules on the ground to his face like a jigsaw puzzle unable to be seen with the naked eye, "Or else, you'll have a face to match your friend here." she threatened dangerously and his friends nodded their heads up and down erratically bolted to the ground by fear and uncertainty. She'd known she'd snapped but she just couldn't help it and was hoping that no one else were watching, she couldn't see around the corner of dank and dingy subway to the nearest section she was at but so far the only other person in the near area was the hobo, that still snored peacefully along the wall 10 feet behind her.

....ℬüт ї ßґ◎к℮ їт

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
You’re going out of my mind
And I wish you would stay
Falling out of my head
I got a twisted sense of time.
~=<Athena Saxon>=~

Athena huffed in frustration. It was always like this for her. She could see various creatures that no one else could. Her cousin always assumed her powers were that of nature but they were something far darker yet she lacked the ability to tell him so. Plus it didn't help that it look like she was talking to the trees and plants.

A demon like creature was standing before yet she seemed rather relaxed, no one could see it but her nor did she sense harm from it. "Quid agis?" Athena said to the figured before her asking who they were in Latin. She some how knew a bunch of weird languages some that were even unknown but to Zane it was gibberish. He thought it was just her trying to say English words.

Feels like I'm turning red
Feels so Alive
Everything is dead
That's no surprise.

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
So that you'll know what it's like
to be living in hell.
So that you'll know what it's like
When redemption has failed.
◘•◘[[Sykes Ferroth]]◘•◘

Sykes set aside her finished order, the customers would be in the next day to retrieve it. She was pleased with her work and even more please to close up shop. "Tess I'm going to lock up." she yelled back to the girl who was doing inventory in the back. "Ok, I'll be five more minutes and I'll cash us out." The employee replied.

Reaching for the broom, Sykes was all ready to sweep and lock the door when she saw some customers running for it. "Son of a---" She muttered to herself. Why did people always come in just as they were closing. What had they been doing all day? They looked real casual so it couldn't have been work.

Sykes would have none of it and waved her hand just as the people were about to enter. It cause the door to slam violently, startling the customers. She twisted her wrist and the door locked and the sign flipped over on it's own. Luckily it had a chain on it for her convince.

"Sorry! Were closed!" Sykes yelled to them through closed doors with a grin and went about her cleaning duties.

At work she seemed like a normal human being but when she was off she dressed rather dark and intimidating and did what ever she felt like to who ever crossed her path. She had a mouth like a sailor and the attitude of a cell mate.

I just came back for tonight
With flames in my eyes
To take the final match
And burn your mother ******** ivory tower down.

Tipsy Nymph

User Image
"For a man who has nothing but time, I find myself with so little time to myself..."

Salem nodded as the girl got off of him and quickly rolled to his feet. When he stood again, he glanced up to the roof of the building and sighed, crossing his arms "Don't worry, I'll get another chance." he said and chuckled, walking toward the building again "It's only a matter of time." he added. Even Salem had to admit that was a terrible pun, but it made him feel a little better.

Salem turned and sighed "You should probably get home as quickly as you can, unless you want to sleep it off in a holding cell." he said and nodded, letting his arms drop to the side "As for me, other places to be and things to do." he added and tilted his helmeted head to the right "Cronox, by the way." he finished and exploded out the alleyway, errant debris kicked up by his jet-stream, and thrown into the air.

inside the building again, Salem retrieved his coat and glanced over his shoulder. The sirens were getting closer, funny that a man who could manipulate time was running out of just that. Sighing he folded his coat over his arm and quickly returned to the roof, picking up his poetry book as he passed it. As he approached the edge of the roof again, he nodded slowly to himself and moved to the opposite edge of the roof, carefully slinking down the side of the building, before taking off into the night as quietly as he could manage while still moving quickly.

After such an event, Salem's only intentions were going back to his apartment to make sure his gear wasn't damaged. Young as the night was, he needed to ensure the operational capacity of his delicate system, lest he end up vaporizing five cubic miles of the city if the containment system in his generator was damaged. It certainly was a sobering experience for the young man, he had seen death before, but had never actually been able to do much except take mental photos before racing the police out of the scene. This time was different, even though he didn't expect much to change from then on, but he had actually managed to save someone. Maybe now the city's opinion of him would change.

He sighed as he approached his apartment and quietly began climbing up the side of the building to his third-floor balcony, although now it was more of a storage room for anything he couldn't find room for in his fairly spacious two-bedroom apartment.

Sliding over the, railing he folded down his helmet and pulled his glasses from his coat pocket before tossing the heavy suede garment onto his computer chair. After disconnecting the generator housing, and finding that it was getting easier for him to push the suit even when it wasn't powered, he began the long and boring process of pulling the whole system apart to verify it's condition. Three hours had since gone by and the young man looked out his window, deciding it would be best to get some sleep instead of push his luck. After all, he needed to be at work tomorrow.

After reassembling and folding down the rest of his armour, Salem sighed and pulled off his glasses, placing them on the table beside his screw-driver set and made his way through the various stacks of books and chemical stations to his cramped bedroom and flopped onto his bed.

Rolling over he sighed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"... That's just the life I got saddled with though. No use bemoaning it now."

((Sorry I vanished for a while...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas