Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
█║▌█║███ AlisonHarrison ███║█ ▌║█

I want to show the world the truth

She listened to him as he chuckled a bit at what she said; raising an eyebrow at him she looked him in the eyes as he spoke. Hearing him say he can do it, and she wouldn't be there if he couldn't she nodded. "Well I wouldn't of left my cozy office if I knew you can not do it."She commented as she took out a blank check and handed it to him. She knew Cameron already had a few of them pre-signed already as smiled a bit. She didn't care what he did for a living with other people; some people were either shady in this city or downright horrible. She was going with a bit of shady with him as she never did once talk to him in high school, just knew of him. "I don't care what you do for a living, just the work I need done."She said eying him a bit. "I'm not a cop, so no need to be barking up your tree."She smiled a bit.

Hearing him talk about working alone, and not a coffee drinker but a lover of wine she chuckled a bit. "I don't drink with guys I barely know."She simply pointed out as she moved a strand of hair from her face. Hearing he wouldn't know and asking her she shrugged a bit. "Nothing I can think of."She commented heading to the door as she looked at him. "Well if you need anything else, let me know and call or something."She commented as she went to the front door to leave.

To me, my life, it doesn't make sense

Whom I am talking to:
RedEagleEye007

User Image
፠Cameron Harris፠

Cameron had been sitting there after he spoke; hearing the cops ask a question to the man before them. He kept glancing at the body as he continued to look over the area. Making mental notes over the whole situation and taking out his phone snapping a few photos as other people did too. He had seen plenty of dead bodies before and truth be told he never liked them; and he felt sorry for this poor girls family. He listened to the cops talk about the blood being almost drained and he kept that as a mental note.

Hearing the guy pipe up; he didn't say anything. In fact at that point something else caught his attention and walking toward them. A pretty redhead with stunning blue eyes. He pushed himself away from the crowd and looked her over stopping in front of him. "Hey you look rather familar."He smiled eying her a bit. Not waiting or skipping a beat he smirked a bit. "You look like my future bride from my wildest dreams."He smiled a bit.

He may have been flirting but he was trying to steer the girl away from the crowd and the upse t male hoping things would calm down soon.

Current Power in Possesion:
Turning my whole body to steal, being able to survive falls and use my strength, and avoiding thought altercations.
Where Am I at:
Scene of the Crime.
Thoughts:
Opps pissed him off.
Voice around me:
Doxepin

Acid Mania
((I bring you in ^_^))

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

ℓιℓιтн яαyvинεαят

》 》 》 The young mans comment made the red-headed woman smile brightly. She gazed down at the ground shyly then looked up at him, "I bet that you say that to every pretty girl you see, huh?" Lilith teased with a small chuckle. This wasn't the first time that she had someone hit on her like this. In fact, this situation brings back memories from the other day when Lilith was at the bar and some weird blonde headed guy came up to her and tried to show off his 'muscles'. All that it caused him was a red hand print across his face. Lilith looked the male over with her eyes judging his appearance. He was a good looking guy to her and he totally caught her attention with the cute pick-up line he threw at her, "Before I forget to introduce myself, my name is Lilith. Whom might you be?"

Broken Lubbed Condom
(( Thank you so much for doing this! ))
User Image
፠Cameron Harris፠

Seeing her smile and the shy gestures she was going; this made him actually happy because most women with smiled or slapped him; while some did flush. Hearing her say that about every pretty girl he sees he wondered if he should be honest here; usually Alison would help him in this situation. Kind of having a dazed look in his eyes like he was nervous about something; he shook it off and smiled at her. "No, not really kind of terrible with the women; most think I'm weird."He commented to her. 'Nailed it!' He thought to himself with a chuckle.

He sat there looking at her and smiled as he crossed arms over his chest and smiled as he waved his hand lightly in front of his face heard her name. "Lovely name."He smiled. "Cameron Harris."He said introducting himself to her.

Current Power in Possesion:
Turning my whole body to steal, being able to survive falls and use my strength, and avoiding thought altercations.
Where Am I at:
Streets with a pretty girl.
Thoughts:
What dead body?
Voice around me:
Acid Mania

Lonely Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~ Ghost (Lukas) Talem ~

"OH GAWD WHY CRUEL WORLD?!" Ghost yelped as a searing hot bullet whizzed past his cheek. The young adult sprinted towards a busy street and ducked around cars, trying to escape his pursuers. 'You did ask for this, dumbass.' he thought to himself while jumping over the hood of a taxi.

"He's getting away!" A voice yelled from behind him. Ghost smirked but kept up his fast pace - better safe then sorry. As the angry mob behind him dissipated, Ghost finally was able to rest under a street light to gather his thoughts. Why did he leave his old gang? Obviously they didn't like him breaking their ties. Now he had to run almost every day from a bunch of murderous thugs.

"Ugh!" Ghost punched the street light in frustration only to double up in pain. His fist throbbed dully and the man sighed. He really needed a hot glass of coffee...an asprin...and sugar. Picking himself up, Ghost walked to the nearest cafe where he ordered a tall glass of coffee with a slice of cherry pie. He sat there munching on the sweet crust. The smell of coffee always seemed to calm him down after a good chase.

"That will be $7.99 please." Ghost paid the coffee lady with the last few scraps of money he had. Jesus, now he was broke plus running away from police and thugs alike! Feeling a bit depressed, Ghost walked out of the store with his hands in his pockets and started trudging down the dark street. Maybe he would find an easy victim to mug?

*OOC: I SUCK AT OPENINGS...so uh..hai there people ! c;
ALSO is my pic working?? D: I hope so!!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask
█║▌█║███ RachelJameson ███║█ ▌║█

I Just want the world to burn

achel had been up for the morning; wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers. Checking her messages, she bit her lower lip as she cracked her neck slightly. She didn't feel She did not feel like going to work and she wanted to cause more chaos in the streets later tonight, maybe draw out the a*****e that ruined her fun last night. Grabbing her purse she left out of her loft locking it up behind her.

Making her way on to the street, she seen some kid well kind of a cute kid running by her. She then noticed some authority like figures chasing after him. She narrowed her eyes a bit as she quickly forced them in to traffic killing them quickly. She never really did like being nice in the day time either and they were police officers.

Smirking she decided to walk down the street running her hand through her hair.

I get such simple pleasures in life

Whom I am talking to:
wubbzi

Lonely Phantom

~ Ghost (Lukas) Talem ~

Ghost was just about to give up and go home when he saw a woman walking alone just a couple meters away. He grinned and grasped his pocket knife with anticipation. Maybe she was rich! He could defiantly use some cash and credit cards. Ghost pranced towards her and held out the knife just under her pretty throat.

"I'm so sorry, really. I just need some cash," the man sighed and pressed the knife a bit more firmly in case she didn't get the memo. "Just empty your pockets and wallet and we both shall be on our merry ways." It was always a bit awkward for Ghost to mug people; especially considering he had a small physique. People usually thought he was a 18 year old kid just pulling a prank...until he slit their throats.

*OOC: sorry for the late reply! o: also this is very short...im sorry >.<'
Syrenite
User Image
Without her Mask

achel had been up for the morning; wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers. Checking her messages, she bit her lower lip as she cracked her neck slightly. She didn't feel She did not feel like going to work and she wanted to cause more chaos in the streets later tonight, maybe draw out the a*****e that ruined her fun last night. Grabbing her purse she left out of her loft locking it up behind her.

Making her way on to the street, she seen some kid well kind of a cute kid running by her. She then noticed some authority like figures chasing after him. She narrowed her eyes a bit as she quickly forced them in to traffic killing them quickly. She never really did like being nice in the day time either and they were police officers.

Smirking she decided to walk down the street running her hand through her hair.

Whom I am talking to:
wubbzi

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask

She continued to walk, till the kid from earlier decided to come at her with a knife to slip her throat if she didn't hand over her money, what money she never carried money on her she usually used her powers to make people give her things for free. She smirked a bit as her mind focused on the knife as she dug in to his mind embedding herself there. "Now do you really want to do that."She mentally spoke to him as she focused back to the knife as she was trying to use her powers to have it pulled from his hands.

"I see you like cats, so do I."She commented as she flatly said but grinned a bit. "What do you really want, besides money?"She asked him.

Whom I am talking to:

wubbzi
That is totally fine

Lonely Phantom

~ Ghost (Lukas) Talem ~

Well. This was odd. Suddenly Ghost couldn't move and he had the strangest urge to put down his pocket knife..."WAIT A MINUTE," Ghost managed to gasp before dropping the knife on the pavement, "h-h-how are you doing that?!"

He expected the lady to form into some sort of monster and eat his brains but she just stood there with a smirk. "I uh...yes I do happen to like cats." Ghost muttered stiffly, still disturbed by her abilities. "What are you, a witch?" He just stood there blinking until she asked what he wanted. "Besides money? Pssh, I just want the cash. It's how to survive in this cruel world...am I right?" Ghost gave a tiny chuckle but decided to shut up in case the lady got annoyed. Damn, she was intimidating..

OOC: mmmm cant really write tonight, sorry. :c

Syrenite

User Image
Without her Mask

She continued to walk, till the kid from earlier decided to come at her with a knife to slip her throat if she didn't hand over her money, what money she never carried money on her she usually used her powers to make people give her things for free. She smirked a bit as her mind focused on the knife as she dug in to his mind embedding herself there. "Now do you really want to do that."She mentally spoke to him as she focused back to the knife as she was trying to use her powers to have it pulled from his hands.

"I see you like cats, so do I."She commented as she flatly said but grinned a bit. "What do you really want, besides money?"She asked him.

Whom I am talking to:

wubbzi
That is totally fine

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask

She smiled a bit as she seen the kid freaking out, and the knife falling to the ground. She moved away from him and quickly picked the knife up and looked at it before handing it back to him. Seeing him freak out she crossed her arms as she leaned up against the wall in the alleyway, let's face it no one robs someone on the street in front of people. "An evolved human."She spoke bluntly as she looked at him a bit. "You're rather adorable when freighted."She said leaning forward and looking at his face for a moment then back away. "Well tell anyone and I will kill you."She said flatly.

"But besides that, how much money do you want?"She asked him curiously. "The only way to survive in this world is power, money, good looks, and manipulation."She grinned a bit.

Whom I am talking to:
totally fine ^_^
wubbzi

Lonely Phantom

~ Ghost (Lukas) Talem ~

An evolved human? Was she high or was Ghost himself tripping? "Sure, lady...and I'm a flying bunny." He took back the knife with a glare but shoved it back in his pocket. "A-and I'm not 'adorable'." Ghost leant back slightly as she came near. He didn't trust her...with her good looks and witch craft. When she threatened him the young adult actually laughed. "HA! Tell people what? That you took hold of my mind?? Suuure. They'll believe that."

Now that he was thinking straight, Ghost viewed her with narrowed eyes. The woman didn't seem too older than him. He judged around 20 years of age or even younger. "What's your name?" He asked bluntly and then answered her question, "I want all the money in the world." Ghost flashed a cheeky grin before shrugging. "I know. I'm greedy."

Syrenite
User Image
Without her Mask

She smiled a bit as she seen the kid freaking out, and the knife falling to the ground. She moved away from him and quickly picked the knife up and looked at it before handing it back to him. Seeing him freak out she crossed her arms as she leaned up against the wall in the alleyway, let's face it no one robs someone on the street in front of people. "An evolved human."She spoke bluntly as she looked at him a bit. "You're rather adorable when freighted."She said leaning forward and looking at his face for a moment then back away. "Well tell anyone and I will kill you."She said flatly.

"But besides that, how much money do you want?"She asked him curiously. "The only way to survive in this world is power, money, good looks, and manipulation."She grinned a bit.

Whom I am talking to:
totally fine ^_^
wubbzi

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Without her Mask

She looked at him as he spewed out some sarcasm and she chuckled a bit. "You have moxy."She stated as she started walking away indicating for her to follow her. "I like that."She commented as she looked around the area as she continued to walk. Hearing him talk about how people would believe him and she laughed a bit harder. "You are quiet the handsome devil, you live in Lithium where there is a ban on anyone with powers."She commented wondering if this kid was clueless and she looked over at him as she made her way in to the building which was a bank. "Need to make a withdraw."She muttered a bit.

Hearing how the kid was greedy she smirked a bit. "I love my seven deadly sins mixed with a ton of chaos."She commented as she started sabotaging all the security cameras as she waited in line. Once that was done she started killing everyone by focusing her power a bit too much on them causing their brain to just melt in their head. Standing there with just the guy she smiled as she looked at him. "Today is your luck day, Rachel by the way."She smirked.

Making her way to the back of the bank after she locked the door. She made her way to the vault and opened it up and smirked a bit. Well looks like a jack pot."She smiled as she looked at him.

Whom I am talking to:

wubbzi

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blaise Riddick Jr.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Blaise sat there for a moment, just nodding his head to everything the woman had told him, thoughts lingering at the back of his head. How can I turn this into a real profit, he asked himself, the thought staying there for awhile...even as the girl talked. All he really did was nod his head to what she said, until he found her leaving, seemingly satisfied with the deal...but naturally, Blaise was not. He didn't know why he quartered his asking price like that. But, as he mentally criticized himself for this action...an idea popped into his head, coming from what seemed to be like nothing. But then again, Blaise was certainly known for his...ambition and brilliance.

He got up from his seat for a moment, contemplating what it was he was to do. He followed the woman out of his front door. "I do have some pressing matters I must attend to before I start Allison. I will get to your request in a few hours. It will be done," he lied perfectly, not even the slightest of twitches...the slightest of idiosyncrasies given that could possibly give her the idea that he was lying. After his last words with the woman, he got into his Rolls-Royce, a particular smile on his face. He drove off westward, not really driving to a specific place, but rather, just to drive and talk on the phone.

As he drove off, he picked up a burn phone that he had purchased just yesterday, making a specific, restricted call to a specific professor that worked at the prison, hoping that he could get through to him. He awaited the man to pick up the phone, a smirk on his face, making sure a voice modulator was on the phone. The point of the call was to be untraceable...and he virtually achieved that.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Property
car1
car2
House

OOC:
5_p0rk_z

Quote:

Quote:

Lonely Phantom

~ Ghost (Lukas) Talem ~

Naturally, Ghost followed the strange woman. He wondered why he felt obligated to follow her like a lap dog but shrugged off the creepy feeling; maybe she was just convincing. "Why are you making a withdrawal and why haven't you turned me in the police?" Ghost blankly asked, "I mean...I stuck a knife in your pretty little face." He looked bashful and stuttered, "Sorry 'bout that."

He was still standing there like an idiot muttering apologies when a body fell on his feet. "What the..." Ghost snapped out of his daze and looked around him. Security guards were lying on the ground with bubbling foreheads and the woman, Rachel, was smiling like this was an everyday thing! "Ohshit." Ghost mumbled - still trying to process what he had gotten himself involved in, "You're insane."
But the man followed Rachel even as she attempted to open a giant vault.

Jack Pot indeed.

Syrenite
User Image
Without her Mask

She looked at him as he spewed out some sarcasm and she chuckled a bit. "You have moxy."She stated as she started walking away indicating for her to follow her. "I like that."She commented as she looked around the area as she continued to walk. Hearing him talk about how people would believe him and she laughed a bit harder. "You are quiet the handsome devil, you live in Lithium where there is a ban on anyone with powers."She commented wondering if this kid was clueless and she looked over at him as she made her way in to the building which was a bank. "Need to make a withdraw."She muttered a bit.

Hearing how the kid was greedy she smirked a bit. "I love my seven deadly sins mixed with a ton of chaos."She commented as she started sabotaging all the security cameras as she waited in line. Once that was done she started killing everyone by focusing her power a bit too much on them causing their brain to just melt in their head. Standing there with just the guy she smiled as she looked at him. "Today is your luck day, Rachel by the way."She smirked.

Making her way to the back of the bank after she locked the door. She made her way to the vault and opened it up and smirked a bit. Well looks like a jack pot."She smiled as she looked at him.

Whom I am talking to:

wubbzi
User Image___________________Jasper
________________________ Martain

~*~

"Get this thing off my table, before it starts to smell."He ordered some of his lab workers as he just got done working on a body of a small child that could turn himself to water, But alas didn't survive long in the prison because of the other inmates. He really didn't consider these people at all and only considered them interesting lab rats.

Ditching the gloves in the garbage, he made his way back in to his office and sat down at his computer as he began typing once more. Each day more and more different people would come and go in to this prison. Some that had powers some that did not. Some that had families and others that would be alone. He really didn't care about people and their families or what it would do to affect others, he only cared what he could benefit from it.

As he sat there typing, he heard a phone go off and he eyed it for a moment before answering it. No one really called unless he told them to call him, and well he told no one to call him today. "Professor Martin."He answered.

~*~

RedEagleEye007

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas