• Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Wilton

Ŧhe Ĉrazed & Ⓑroken 〄

Ғorever alone in мisery...➳❤

βring мe Ŧhe Ĵoker Кing♕

Wilton looked down upon Aphrodite, pleased she was awake though he wondered if she had noticed him having the nightmare. Sitting down beside her he let his tail fall upon hers before looking down to the ground. “Be honest with me when you answer, do you find me… me weak in any way…” His gaze lifted slightly to look upon Lavita the male was big and handsome and the complete opposite of himself. Wilton’s ears shifted back and he lowered his voice slightly, “I want to be your mate but I still feel that I am unworthy, I feel you deserve more better… someone like him.” His nose directed to Lavita, “I only say these things because you are such a beautiful, wonderful, caring female of worth and I … I am not, not yet anyways… I was going to go for a run to get my endurance and maybe strength up.” A soft smile played across his muzzle, “if I remember correctly I was bested by a female before…”Wilton’s smile faded and his voice went raw, “I would not fare well up against anyone bigger than you my dear. And you can stand toe to toe with the best of them.” He prayed she would understand what he was saying as well as asking. Wilton had other demons within himself that Aphrodite could vanquish with ease.

The black brute nuzzled into her shoulder before giving her muzzle a gentle lick. “I want to be your mate Aphrodite, I am not much to look at nor to be around but I promise you I will change, I can be better. I think I can be the brute of worth you deserve, if you’ll help me get there.” Glancing to Theo he wondered if he could ever be like him, ecxited and happy to have a mate and puppies… The thought of puppies brought back the memory of his own and he lowered his head down upon the ground. Maybe thinking of pups was too soon for him as the pain gnawed at his heart.

User Image
                                                    Karam Niel
                                                    Pack Member

OH. OH. CHAOS!!: Sorry not very good but I wanted to get it out before I go lay down. Have a good night

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Russia had been staring out into the forest thinking about the last few weeks, when her ears picked up the sounds of someone walking up to her. She turned her head to see who it was, actually a little surprised to see Akilla coming towards her. She never expected the hunter to come talk to her, but then she was actually glad she had. Now she could better understand the other fae without Comanche lurking about. "Good morning Akilla." Russia replied in kind back to the huntress, then listened as Akilla spoke more. She studied the fae before her a long moment, wondering why her shoulder was still hurt. Comanche had told her over the winter what had happened to Akilla, but then that was a few months ago. Shouldn't her shoulder be healed by now? Other then her shoulder, Russia noticed the fae was very beautiful and really had some striking green eyes. She could clearly understand why Comanche wanted to spend time with her. Akilla's appearance almost made Russia jealous, but it is what it is.

Flicking her ears forward, the white fae smiled as Akilla stopped talking. "I think going on a hunt would do me some good. Besides that, it would give me a chance to get to know you." Wagging her tail some, Russia was about to ask the huntress a question, but noticed movement coming towards them. She looked towards her left, soon noticing it was the Alphaness herself coming towards them. Bowing her head in great respect, Russia watched Kaireena approach them, wondering where the alpha male was. She also wondered what the Alpha fae wanted, not being able to help the slight nervous movement in her front paws. She was glad Kaireena was there sitting with them, but it kinda made her nervous. "Hello Alphaness." Russia then eyed Akilla, hoping the two weren't in any trouble, though she couldn't think of any reason why they would be. Seeing Kaireena look at her in a serious manner, Russia almost whimpered. She then blinked her eyes rather fast like when the alpha requested that she join her on a hunt as well as wag her tail. The white fae almost slumped to the ground with relief but caught herself, not wanting to look weak in the other faes' eyes. Well it was good the two weren't in trouble..

"I would very much like to join you on a hunt Alphaness...It would be my honor, though I was hoping for Akilla to join us." Her ears lowered slightly, as she looked over at the hunter once again, hoping she hadn't spoken wrong. "When Comanche wakes I'm sure he would want to go as well." Russia spoke after a few awkward moments on her part. She then looked towards the forest, as well as lifting her nose up to smell if any prey was nearby. Not being able to smell anything, she looked back towards the den, actually hoping Comanche would hurry up and wake. Soon turning her golden eyes back to the two faes, Russia waited for the alpha to give orders or say something else.

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User ImageUser Image

Recieving affection from others was still a bit of a foreign thing to Roan. It had just been so long since he had someone to really love. Everytime Marissa would cuddle up against him, he would pause for a second and then sheepishly return the display of affection. Even now, as Marissa laid her head against his frame, Roan froze for a second before tucking his chin down to rest on top of her neck. It was just taking him awhile to get used to this mate thing. "The brute's excited." He defended Theo with a small chuckle. "He wants to show off his pups. All us brutes like to boast about having pups. I know I brag about Rau and Lane." Roan always had pride in his offspring, even though none of his children were his by blood. He didn't believe that a pup had to be a product of yourself in order to love it and cherish it. All pups were something precious, in his mind. "If you wanna give the parents some time to bond with their pups, though, maybe we can go for a walk first, and then go bless the new additions." He was always willing to compromise with Marissa. Compromising was a cornerstone of every great relationship.

Their snuggly moment was interrupted by Rau letting loose a war cry and climbing all over Roan. The alpha was a pretty patient brute with the young ones, so he allowed the rusty pup to glom all over him in an attempt to hunt down his ears. Roan even played along a little bit, flipping around his ears to make it harder for the little brute. Rau lost his footing eventually, though, and tumbled down to the space in-between Roan and Marissa. Once the pup was helpless, Roan got his revenge by lightly mouthing Rau. It might look frightening to an onlooker to see such a big brute like Roan practically engulf a fragile pup in his powerful jaws, but the brute was only playing, and didn't even leave a scratch. "You got a lot of work to do in order to get me, son." He nudged the pup roughly one last time.

Lane woke up then, or at least let himself known. He piped up excitedly with his approval of going for a walk. Lane had always been a very shy pup, and it was assuring to Roan that he was at least outgoing enough to go out in the world and see new things. He might be a bit bashful to newcomers, but he had some courage. Roan could work with that, and turn the little white brute into a tough alpha pup in no time. "Then we'll go for a walk." He decided. It would be cruel to tell Lane "no" after seeing such a positive response, after all! "Good morning Lane." He leaned over Marissa's body to dot the pup's brow with a lick.

The rest of Roan's children came in at that time. First Ashley, trumpeting a good morning to her father and then to her new step-mother. Ace came in soon after, saying hello, but in a more mopey tone. It seemed that after Roan had found happiness, Ace had went into the downed state that Roan had once been in. They all just couldn't be happy at the same time. "Good morning princess. Good morning Ace." He greeted the two. "We're all going to go out for a walk this morning and you're welcome to join us." He offered the two after hearing Ace ask Ashley what she wanted to do. "Unless, hanging out with your parents isn't cool anymore." He spoke with a faux pout.

Penny for your thoughts? ~ <3

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Karam Niel Yearling
| Hunter Novie/Wannabe |

❀ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ❀

It had been just over a year since the now yearling was adopted into Karam Niel. Many things had happened to her over the year. Not only just with her own body that was changing and growing but with the pack that surrounded her. She'd been orphaned twice in her young life and neither times had been easy. The first time she'd been too young to really remember much but she remembered this most recent time, her latest father's passing. Thalion had been a great father to her but, like the other packs, this last winter claimed many victims, her last father being just one of the many. Things had been good until the sickness came. Now their ranks were slimmer, much slimmer, and Miki was no longer the pup she used to be. She had grown and changed over the months, managing to avoid the sickness. Though many that she shared a den with weren't so lucky. Thankfully, there was Uranus and Sitka to chase away the chill of the night. Though recently she'd strayed from the Theta as she didn't want to interrupt time with her mate, Lavite.

The yearling hadn't really been sleeping so she was one who noticed Lyra scurrying off. But the wanna be hunter didn't follow her. If she was up this early, she probably wanted privacy. Sighing slightly, the yearling tried to go back to sleep though it was really no use. Even if she wanted to sleep, those dreams just kept coming back. Those horrible dreams that weren't clear enough to tell what was going on but just clear enough to know that they were not pleasant dreams. With a sigh, she pushed herself to her paws, stretching a moment before smoothly moving out of the den. At least it was bright sunshine out and it warmed Miki's fur, chasing away the chill of the night. Her stomach rumbled and she headed to the kill pile though it wasn't much more than a pile of bones since, well, it's been scarce for a while. They'd lost all their hunters to the sickness, minus Lyra. However, she couldn't hunt either since she was heavily pregnant. Though, a few minutes later and after nearly being bowled into, Miki learned that Lyra was on her way to having the pups. The news made her smile and motivation to work extra hard. Alright, she was going to do this! The yearling gave herself a shake and trotted off towards the exit. Despite the fact that she didn't have too much knowledge of hunting, after all, Thalion only showed her a couple of hunts before the sickness hit. But she was pretty on the small side for a yearling and she was quite slim so it made her legs longer and she'd always been pretty agile.

Trotting along, Miki used her senses to the best of her ability, listening for anything that could become a meal. There were plenty of birds but they were way to high up to even think of being able to catch them. Even if she could get up a tree, she'd just get stuck up there. A cat, the young fae was not. So, after deciding that there just was no way that she was getting into a tree, she set her sights on something much, much lower. Preferably something that didn't have wings. An ear twitched and she spotted a herd of deer with really young fawns. She debated for a minute but then decided against it, especially after seeing that buck with those giant antlers. Lowering her head, Miki sniffed around at the ground and instantly picked up something familiar, rabbit and raccoon. If she could get even just one of them ... she began following the trail and found a spot where the two .. wait ... did they .. come together? The yearling pause and lifted her head though quickly ducked down behind a bush. Apparently a rabbit had been caught in something or something had happened because there was a fat raccoon just sitting there, tearing out the fur. Oh wow. Okay, she had to play this cool otherwise this could go badly. Crouching down, Miki crawled closer, coming up behind the small animal. Apparently it was too busy trying to get to the meat beneath the rabbit's fur. Alright, she was almost there, getting really close, a few more steps and she'd be able to pounce. Her tail wagged in excitement and unknowingly smacked against a bush. She cursed silently and bolted after the raccoon that fled upon turning and seeing a wolf on it's tail.

They zigzagged through the forest, Miki running faster than she ever thought she could. If she didn't pick it up, she'd lose it! Drawing on one last bit of strength, the yearling pushed herself past her limit and with a reckless leap, she landed on the raccoon, clamping her jaws around it's neck. Panting heavily around her new kill, the yearling quickly made her way back to the rabbit, setting the now dead raccoon down next to it. Two kills for the price of one! To say the least, this yearling was pretty proud of herself. Pulling the rabbit's foot free, she paused to pant a little more before picking up both the raccoon and the rabbit then turning tail and trotting back to the densite where she was hoping to spot Uranus somewhere but didn't see him. Miki supposed he could still be sleeping or something. In any case, she made her way to the den Lyra was at though stayed a respectable distance away for a little while before nearly crawling over to Theo.

"Theo, I caught something for Lyra."

The yearling said in a meek manner though her voice was laced with pride as she felt she'd done quite a good job with the hunt, particularly being it a successful one on her own and having very little training to go back on. Setting the two animals down before the Zeta, Miki backed up and took a seat, her tail wagging in a happy excited manner. She was pleased to be able to give back to the pack that had given her so much.

❀ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ❀

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN HER . S M I L E . AND IN HER . S O U L
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHE MAKES EVERY . ROTTEN . LITTLE . THING . ABOUT LIFE
            SEEM LIKE IT'S GONNA BE . O K A Y.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ тαιcнι's ɢєитʟє ɢαммα
                                          Val never thought that she would gain a mate. She was a pretty, kind-hearted fae, yes, but she was always just so shy with the opposite gender. Every time a male would try and get close to her, she'd do something stupid in her bashful nature and scare them away. It seemed hopeless, and she was sure that she'd never find a male who could deal with her timid nature... but then she met Romulus. He too, was a little shy with any sort of potential mate. In a way, they both understood each other because of that. The two clicked, and the rest was history.

Waking up curled up next to her mate never got old for Valkyrie. Him being the first thing she saw everyday was a pleasant reminder of how good her life was. Everything was just... perfect in her eyes. The foaming epidemic was just a hurdle to jump over, in her eyes. Not even the crumbling Taichi pack around her could phase her spirits. With Romulus to lean on, Valkyrie felt like she could face anything. She was invincible.

After admiring her sleeping mate some, Valkyrie stood and stretched her limbs for a good few minutes. She also took some time to admire the hazy light that filtered through the treetops and danced at the den's opening. Today was going to be another good day, she had decided from seeing the nice weather outside.

"Wake up sleepyhead." She said softly to her mate as she licked over one of Rome's closed eyelids. She was careful not to slobber all over him and temporarily blind him when he finally cracked open his eye. "Another day to conquer." Her voice was positive, upbeat. Val had always been unusually peppy in the mornings, and was definitely a morning person. "Should we see what sister wants us to do today?"

Penny for your thoughts? Hope this is okay, Lady! If not I can edit. :3

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
╠╣ Béline ╠╣

Laying in silence her breathing evened out over time and she was finally close to be claimed by sleep. Though the sudden movement caused her to awake in a fright and have her eyes fall upon the Shaman and her good friend Raumo. As always he was complaining of how she was not doing anything and was in the way, it causing Béline to roll her eyes with amusement as she stumbled slightly when trying to get up. "A fool such as yourself Raumo should open their eyes. Or is the old Shaman finally showing his age?" With a soft snicking like noise leaving her she watched as her gathered up the herbs and left to his own den area. Shaking her head and fur out she gave a small wolfish grin. She knew all to well he was tending to her pain once more, even if it was in his own way it meant something to this old fae.

Picking up the daisies, she chewed on them for a while and let the herbal medicine take effect. After only a few moments she already started to feel more at ease and the pain was subsiding finally. And this was just in the nick of time, because a howl from Sidero had just hit the Theta's ears. Moving swiftly over the ground she tried to make her way to the Zeta as fast as possible. Being careful with each step she took not to upset her injury once more. It would truly be back in the Zeta saw her weakness more so when she is the one to watch the pups for the fae. Slowing her pace as she neared the den Béline looked towards Sidero, her head bowing slightly as a greeting. "Good Moring Miss Sidero, you called for me?" Her body was submissive as it approached the white fae, knowing how cranky mothers could be at times.

Watching Sidero for a few moments before glancing towards the den, wondering how big the little white pups had gotten. Béline truly did love the little ones though she feared and respected their mother more so. Her attention was quick to return to Sidero soon understand why any wolf would call her to them, she was the Theta after all. This meant she watched pups while their mothers went out to gather themselves food so they might be able to keep producing milk for their offspring. Speaking quietly she tried to keep Sidero calm, not really wanting the Zeta to beat her up for any reason. "I will watch the pups, you should go get yourself some food. It would be bad if you don't Miss Sidero." As she thought back to what she said, her body tense slightly ready to be harmed for her words. Her last sentence might of offended the white fae.

⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑≾━━━━━≿↘♈↙≾━━━━━≿⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑
Picture Thanks To Hisyinphlay

Location:Sidero's DenCompany:Sidero & Her pupsFeelings:Excited & SoreThoughts:I mustn't upset Sidero
]Word Count:477 WordsOOC:N/A

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nuzzled up close to his mother's warm fur, finally able to see the snowy white hairs that covered it. To Ulfric his mother did have some meaning, but it was only that he must prove himself worthy to her. Though in his light sleep he had a tongue running across his fur and messing it up in his mind. With a loud whine of discontent from him he tried to wriggle away from her, not caring for the treatment of being cleaned up. Finally she got him closer to her teat and he gave into the cleaning time as well as the need to eat, the smell of his mother's warm milk to much to resist for his growling stomach. His head nudged into her side as he suckled hungrily at the teat, the milk not coming out fast enough for him. With him growing older he does have a smaller set of puppy teeth, that not nipped and tugged at the teat on his mother's stomach.

Ulfric was enjoying his meal quite a bit, but his eye lids became heavy with in time and his stomach was starting to be filled. After a bit more of the warm milk filled his stomach, he let the teat go and once more was cuddling up next to his mother's warm fur. A soft cooing or gurgling noise left Ulfric, showing his contentment of having a full belly and a warm fur coat against his body. Soon he was in a deep sleep and became unaware when his mother left the den. Sleeping soundly his body moved to cuddle closer to his bother and sister, it getting cold after his mother left the den. Even in his unconscious state he still suckled at the air, having dreams of feeding on his mother's teat once more. His body shifted into his brother, Ahriman's, side his mouth suckling on the soft puppy like fur to try and call out the milk from the none existent teat. Soon though when nothing came out because of his suckling, Ulfric was once more shifting and curling up to continue with his pleasant dreams.

User Image

Location:Sidero's DenI'm With..:Ahriman & KalynnFeelings:Tired & ContentThoughts:Sweet dreams of milkWord Count:356 WordsOOC:N/A

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

x
x

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

User Image

A abnormally large brute, larger then even the alpha of the pack he belonged to, was snoozing away contentedly. Unlike most of the other wolves that were curled up to ward off the chill of spring nights that was made even more chilly by the fact that it was early in the day, this particular wolf was stretched out to keep cool. Well, sort of. He wasn't so much trying to keep cool but share his warmth with the one who, in his humble opinion, was the single most beautiful fae in the entire land. With fur the colour of fresh, untouched snow and beautiful dark eyes that both contrasted and complimented her beauty, Esarosa. It had taken a while but she'd finally agreed to become his mate. At least something good came out of the sickness that had struck the pack he belonged to so harshly. Though the time before that had been wonderful. Not only did his darling, beloved Esarosa finally accept him as a mate but his brother had also found his way here and got himself accepted into Karam Niel. For the big, burly brute, the sickness was a time of tragedy, yes, but as long as he still had his beloved mate and his brother [Viktor], he could have faith that things were going to work out, that they were going to be alright, that Karam Niel was strong enough to pull through.

Conan slumbered with only a light, slightly rumbly, snore. His paws and tail twitched and his nose wiggled, making his sneeze lightly a few moments later. Raising his head, he blinked the sleep away and yawned, revealing his sharp teeth before wetting his palate, chasing away the dryness in his mouth. His ears moved a little though they honed in on the sound of running outside the den he was sleeping in. Was that the Zeta's voice? Something about pups? Suddenly, the brute clued in. Miss Lyra had been expecting a litter for a while now so that must be what Theo was shouting about. Well, it was no business of his at the moment. If the Zeta wanted to invite the entire pack to see his pups, well, he didn't want to be there when his mate tore him a new one. Yawning again, Conan turned and gave a light, loving lick to Esarosa's cheek, his burly, bushy tail wagging a little.
                                                                                    "Good morning, my love." He said softly with a gentle smile that portrayed just how much he loved the fae that he was snuggled up with.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Dreaming, Comanche snarled savagely as he curled his teeth up at an unknown wolf stalking towards him. Even though Comanche was tall in size, this wolf towered over him. It snarled right back and bared it teeth, showing large pure white fangs. The wolf was snow white in color, built like a train, and had piercing red eyes that showed only hate and pure evilness in them. He tried to focus his eyes on the wolf's movements but it wasn't easy since the wolf's image was blurry. All he knew was that this wolf had him cornered and was circling him trying to find an opening. Blinking his eyes, the brown brute snarled again in anger and annoyance. He thought maybe it was raining or snowing, but which ever it was, he sure wished it would stop. His blurred vision was making it really hard to know if the other wolf meant to attack him, which in fact it did. Just as he started to inch his body back, the other wolf began to taunt him. It called him all kinds of names and even laughed like a demon, which scared poor Comanche clear to the inside of his bones. He had never heard a more evil laugh in all his years and he would sure remember this wolf's laugh. Just as the white wolf charged towards him, Comanche jerked to the right just barely avoiding the other wolf's teeth. This movement caused the brown guard to roll over in his sleep. Comanche then felt something or someone clip his nose with their feet, but thinking it was the other wolf, he growled. It was a mean growl that rippled up his throat, but still he did not wake.

It wasn't until the other wolf had a hold of his neck, quickly draining the life out of him, that Comanche woke with a start. Quickly sitting up on his hunches, he tried to figure out just where he was. Nervously casting his brown gaze all around him, the guard noticed some still sleeping wolves. Blinking his eyes again, he realized he was in the Taichi den and that he was safe and alive and that it was early morning. Slowly he relaxed as memories of where he was and who he was with came back to him. It was then he noticed Akilla wasn't there beside him or that Russia wasn't in her corner. He was sure when he went to sleep that both had been there. Looking again around him, Comanche tried to locate her or Russia. Both faes were gone as well as both Alphas. Getting to his feet in a rather hurry, the brute almost fell flat on his face from almost tripping over his long legs. Regaining his balance, the guard made his way to the entrance of the den, soon spotting the two faes as well as the Alphaness. He then noticed Akilla's shoulder was still giving her trouble, which rather worried him. If her shoulder wouldn't heal right then how was she expecting to keep her rank as a Hunter? He sure wished a healer was around to help her. With a frown on his face, Comanche watched the three faes talk for a minute, not being able to hear their words. Shaking out his brown coat, Comanche started to stretch his aching muscles. After all that was done, he slowly made his way over to the three faes.

"Morning ladies." He bowed his head to each of them, though he made sure to bow with more respect to the alpha female. It wasn't that he didn't respect them all, but Comanche wanted Kaireena to know that he really did respect her. Even though they hadn't had a very good past together, he still wanted her to know he was loyal to her. He even wondered how she was coming along with her new mate. Picking a mate as well as leader couldn't of been easy on her. But she was tough and sure and he knew she could do it. The brute she chose seemed to really like her for her and that was all that mattered. Sitting down next to Akilla, Comanche curled his tail around himself and listened to what was being said. He didn't know if he should, but alas he wasn't sure what to do at the moment. And since the Alpha female was here, maybe she could give him some orders.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Uranus trotted through the forest looking for something to get into, none to quietly either. Leaves crunched under his paws and bushes rattled loudly as he went by. He knew for a fact he couldn't ever be a scout like his mother or a hunter for that matter. He just wasn't quiet enough and didn't think he ever could be. That was one thing he hated about himself. How could he ever hope to sneak up on wolves when he needed to or prey? Slowing down to a walk, Uranus Kept his ears forward. The black yearling listened for any signs of danger as well as for any signs of prey. He hadn't even caught his own prey by himself yet, which sort of made the young wolf upset. Coming to a stop near a pile of rocks, Uranus lifted his nose up to the sky and smelled deeply. His mother had been through this area, but it wasn't she he was actually looking for. Bring his nose down, Uranus scanned the area once more, soon catching sight of a squirrel down on the ground near a huge oak tree not far from him. The little creature was sitting up on his heels, as it ate on an acorn. Uranus was no hunter, but his belly was rumbling and he couldn't depend on his mother or anyone else to feed him. He wasn't a pup anymore and he had to earn his place..

Having woke up right after his mother had, the yearling knew it really hadn't been a good idea. But his mother had taught him to rise early, so he did. But already he was tired from all the early morning running he had done. But Uranus wanted to keep his growing body in tip top shape. Already he was starting to fill out, which sort of made the young wolf proud. Even though the Warrior wanna-be didn't like waking up early, he got up anyways. The young wolf always wanted to please his mother so what she said, he did. Only bad thing about his mother waking up that early in the morning, is that she always disappeared. It never failed... Sometimes he tried to go out and find her, but always failed at that. He wasn't no good at tracking either, maybe his mother could teach him that someday. That is if he ever found her out there in the forest. He even wondered where Miki was. He already missed her company and even wished he would have asked her to come out here with him. Since she wanted to be a hunter, maybe she could teach him how to be silent.

As Uranus watched the little squirrel eat, his body began to crouch down in the bushes automatically. A few leaves on the bushes he was near rattled, which made the young brute wince, but the squirrel didn't seem to notice. It was to caught up in the acorn to pay much attention to anything at the moment. Squaring his shoulders, the black brute kept his eyes on his target and ears forward. He meant to catch him a small meal. He would need to move and then pounce fast cause squirrels were very fast and very hard to catch. Taking a moment to compose himself, Uranus leaped forward with a growl. Quickly charging towards the little squirrel with every ounce of speed he could muster, Uranus then pounced. But unfortunately the brown and red colored critter was too quick. It scrambled up the big oak, quickly getting out of the young wolf's reach. Once it thought it was high enough, it turned around and started barking at him along with throwing it's fluffy tail over it's head angrily. Uranus watched from below, wishing he could climb trees and put that little critter in his place.

Taking a last look at the squirrel as well as growling at it, Uranus headed back to the Karam Neil den. "Way to go mutt." Now he really wanted Miki or his mother to teach him how to hunt. His ears lowered against his head and his tail hung limp behind him as he walked back to the den. The young brute was now in a bad mood even though he knew one didn't get a meal every time they tried. He was sure Miki had gotten some kills of her own by now, that just rattled his chain. The female was able to hunt and he couldn't even catch a mean squirrel. Being barked at by a nasty squirrel wasn't what he wanted to happen and loosing a chance at a meal wasn't what he wanted either. Seeing the den, Uranus looked around for Miki or his mother. His ears went forward and his body actually showed some interest in what he was doing as he looked. His mother was easy for him to spot cause of her beautiful red coat, but she looked busy so he looked for Miki. Now she was one female he didn't have an easy time trying to find. Not seeing her near the main den, Uranus then decided to go talk to his mother even if she was busy. Walking towards Sable and the head scout, the yearling's ears once again lowered and his tail hung limp behind him. Coming up along side his mother, Uranus plopped himself down on the earth and waited. He didn't want to interrupt her speaking to the Ansel, so he would just wait. But one could clearly tell the young brute was upset, just by the look on his face.

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xxxxxx >> >> ☯ Akilla’s heart was lifted when Russia said she wanted to get to know her better. She thought the female wanted nothing to do with her because of her friendship with Comanche. When the Alphess came forth she lowered her head in respect and her eyes fell to the ground. “Good morning Alphess I hope you are well…” though her heart sank when the Alphess gave the lead of the hunt to Russia. Akilla’s heart sank even more as the Alphess told her to sit this one out due to her shoulders. In disappointment in herself her ears went back slightly, her shoulder did bother her and she knew the Alphess had a point. Akilla wondered if she could point out she could run the prey to Russia and herself. It would not take much to spook the prey to the two bigger better females.

The soft shake and then padding of another wolf caught her attention and her gaze though still lowered watched as Comanche came forth and sat down next to her. “Good morning Comanche, the Alphess is gathering a hunt together.” Her words were light but not completely happy. “Alphess if I may, I can run the pray to you and Russia without causing further injury to my shoulder. I have not been able to see a proper shaman to address the wound… Also if you could find my sister she is a skilled hunter…” She could not believe the words came out of her muzzle. But the pack needed all the members it could get right now. “I believe she is still lurking around, I can sense her.” Akilla mumbled before letting her forest green eyes look down upon her own paws. Akilla could sense when her twin was around it was the bond between twins, one that was a blessing as well as a curse. Akilla also realized if the Alphess chooses her sister she herself will be pushed down the totem pole. Oh the sacrifice she was willing to make for her pack, to watch her sister hunt with the elites as she herself would have to sit out.

ooc:

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

D O N ' T underestimate me
                                                                      rawrrrrrrrrrrrJust because I'm a
                                                                      G I R L

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽ ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

Ah sleep. It was something this particular silvery wolf pup enjoyed doing, almost as much as she enjoyed starting trouble, stirring things up and being a general disturber around the pack. It was really all she could do for now as she was too small to stray from the densite; there were plenty of things out in that big, bad world that wouldn't hesitate to make her into their next meal. So, however unfortunate it was, the pups playthings were limited to the pack and it's members. Some annoying chirping birds and a few noisy wolves made the pup's ear twitch and her eyes slowly opened, revealing dark orbs that blinked a few times before her head lifted. A large yawn escaped her maw and little Kailani who wasn't quite as little as she had been looked around a little. Man, she didn't want to get up ... not that she had to or anything. Growling slightly, she rolled onto her back and snuggled into the warm white body that was beside her. The brute next to her definitely had heat to spare though Kailani didn't make much more moves other than to snuggle up to the large mass that was her father, Aron. After a few minutes of wiggling and squirming, the pup sighed. She wasn't able to go back to sleep and she was getting bored just laying there. With a huff, she pushed her body up onto her paws and stretched out with a large yawn. Well, she may as well go see what she could get into.

Trotting along easily, Kailani noted that there were actually very few wolves out and about. Less that she even wanted to remotely socialize with. The pup paused and spotted Beline with the Zeta Sidero. Well, this would be as good as any.
                                                                      "Morning Beline, Sidero." She was aware that her new siblings were in the den behind the white fae but Kailani was no stupid pup and she wasn't about to risk her hide to catch a glimpse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff