Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
        User Image
                                    The night patrol didn't last long for Hramn, because of the day's event ending with him being already so tired. In the end there wasn't anything to be concerned about anyways. So by the time he made it back it was nearing the wee early morning hours, but gave him a few hours of sleep before the sun would rise. So laying his body out across the cool ground, Hramn gave one finally yawn before allowing himself to drift off into a light slumber. His body twitched with dreams that swirled in his head, one seeming to stick out the most. 'Faylen and himself were back out at the river enjoying one an other's company, when the awkward moment once more replayed in his head.' The touching of noses, what was so big about it really. After all they were only Guard and Iota, they held no real bond together other then that. A leg kicked out as a whine escaped him, the thoughts of his past soon taking over and reminding him why he came to Mujihi.

Growling in his sleep he tired to force away the memories before shifting to lay on his stomach. The morning light now shining down on his greyish pelt, while his darkened yellow eyes stared out at nothing. A long drawn out breath left him as he mulled over the morning route he would take for patrol. Really he wasn't sure if he even was ready to get off of the ground and work or if he wanted to try and return to sleep once more. As he thought he opened his mouth widely to let out a yawn, his tail curling a bit tighter around his left hip. Letting his head drop back down to the dirt floor beneath him, he relaxed into a light slumber once more. His ears twitching every so often at the sounds of wolves awaking for the morning. Though he wouldn't be able to sleep long till he heard the trouble in the near by sitter's den area.

His head lifted up and looked over in the direction, while his ears perked towards the sound of Aron's growls. Part of him wondered who was in trouble at first, but soon it became clear to him. It seemed the old Theta, Béline, had done something unforgivable in Hramn's mind. To lose pups was bad enough for a sitter, but to lose the alpha's pups. Oh the Theta was sure to get a good chewing on, if not death. Death seemed like a good choice to Hramn, but it wasn't his choice to make nor would he even bother to muster up the strength to say his thoughts. So once more his head lowered and he started to drift back off to sleep.

Location: Main Den Area...Company: No One...Feelings: Tired & Uncaring...Thoughts: Why can't I get her out of my head...
    Word Count: 466 Words...OOC: Hope this is alright Lady

7,325 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Before Russia had got to her feet and moved to the front of the Shaman's den, the fae had listened to Disoto's words. Her having felt the brute lean more into her had caused the fae to lean back. "Oh I do huh?" The white fae had then asked, her having referred to the wolf-dog's words. A playful grin had come across the white fae's face upon watching the male roll over on his back. She noticed how sprawled out he had been and she couldn't even help that her eyes had traveled over his most secret parts. Did all males do that? Or was this one just being himself? Slowly having brought her eyes back to his, Russia had listened to the hunter's words though they sorta confused her. Use her imagination? The fae didn't really have an imagination, but she didn't want to tell him that. She was having to much fun as it was. When the male had pawed at her chin, the Zeta had raised her head up automatically. She wasn't being rude, but something inside her mind told her to protect her eyes. It was basic warrior instinct anyway it went.

When Russia had raised up on her hunches, she had looked back at the male, her hearing his words. "Now I know your just teasing. The sun is a lot more beautiful then me. But thanks for the complement anyways." The Zeta gave the wolf-dog a smile, her just knowing he was teasing her. But alas she had went along with his jokes and still thought to. She watched the brute roll over on his side and when Disoto spoke again, Russia had perked up her ears. The fae hadn't said anything when he spoke about the hunting party and instead had clearly gotten up to walk over to the entrance to the den. She hoped no one would say anything about her being alone with the brute for so long, but then what did she care? She knew nothing had happened and besides they were only joking with each other now. Still staring out the den, Russia's ears flicked back upon hearing Disoto make his way over to her. So it appeared he was going to join her for a meal.

Hearing the male speak the zeta frowned; her then turning to stare at him with golden eyes that showed confusion. Just the other day he had freaked out when Ekon asked him to help her back to the den. He had said she was twice his size, which she actually was.. Now he was acting concerned? Ha..two can play that game. "Oh you know..My shoulder actually does hurt." Russia then said, while picking up her leg that was attacked to the hurt shoulder. She even added a little whine to make the statement more believable. When the two started towards the kill-pile the Zeta had stumbled lightly, her then almost falling into the brute. She had caught herself though, but not before her head had smacked into the brute's shoulder. "Sorry I'm a little clumsy this morning." Russia had given the male a light innocent smile before they had reached the pack's kill. When Disoto nudged her towards the kill, the Zeta looked around with a little worry in her eyes.

Had the alphas or gammas eaten yet? She had noticed Calon and another fae she didn't know near the kill-pile, but that didn't mean they hadn't eaten. It was then Russia turned all around her, her wanting to see where Kaireena and Comanche were. Not seeing either of them, the Zeta frowned. Bringing her eyes back to Disoto, Russia watched the male sprint towards the pack's kill. She even watched him start to eat, but watching him didn't make her go eat. Instead she moved closer to the wolf-dog, her then planting her rear a few paces away from him. He could eat his fill right now, she was going to wait and see if Comanche came back. She sure wished her friend was alright. He had been gone a while, or so the Zeta had thought.

((I hope this post is ok.))

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image

His eyes never left the fae before him, his body posture still showing he was dominant over her. Ears perking forward slightly he listened to Kize speak, her words holding some strength but still Lykaon knew the fae wouldn't become the Theta straight out, it was almost impossible in his mind. Growling loudly he moved forward towards Kize and pushed his weight into her's as his head was once more held higher then her's. "Silly fae no one can become a Theta when they are an outsider, it is unheard of." His head soon lowered after he finished speaking, it touching the maw of Kize a faint twinkle showing in Lykaon's eye. Really he hoped that Kize would be able to take the Theta position so easily, but he also hoped she would stand so boldly before the alpha like this. In the end of things Lykaon would worry until the day Kize was completely accepted into Mujihi. Taking a seat on his haunches he pushed his nose under the fae's chin and calmed his thoughts. "You will do well Kize, just stay strong before them."

Licking the fae's cheek he straightened up in his seat and looked at the area around them, taking in all the scents. Really he did worry about bring Kize so deep into Mujihi when he couldn't talk to Aron quickly. Though at the same time, he knew that she was going to be safe at his side. For in Lykaon's mind she just had to stay safe no matter what he had to do. Staying silent once more he stayed at Kize's side, letting his mind go through the scenes that may come true when Kize faced Aron's judgement. Pulling his body away from Kize, he slunk over to a near by tree to curl up and watch the fae from afar. "Kize do you truly wish to stay at my side? No matter what happens?" The thoughts of an earlier patrol that Aron himself had ordered for, made him wonder how long Karam Niel would hold off on attacking Mujihi. It wasn't so much he worried for Mujihi, but he knew attacks have been taken on the little pack Taichi as well. Keeping his eye on Kize he waited for her answer, it almost as if he was a pup now needing the comforting of a mother.

User Image

Location:Outskirts of the den areaI'm With..:KizeFeelings:Uneasy & UnsureThoughts:Will she always be by my side?
    Word Count:394 WordsOOC:Bleck post...

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
    User Image
                                  Taichi’s alpha Kaireena was with Commanche when she heard her mate’s howl for her. She had been talking to the onyx guard and she wasn’t at all blaming the male but he seemed to be blaming himself for their deaths. She had known that the male and the two she-wolves had been good friends, or at least he had been friends with one of the wolves but her twin sister had come along as part of the package. Sighing the female stood up and dipped her head toward the guard, ]“I will leave you to finish our job, and than go about your business, I suggest you stay close to home, I have a feeling we are about to have a full on war.” She said with a dark glint in her eye before she turned and come back the pack’s den site and looked for her mate. Spotting her alpha male she came up toward him and licked at his muzzle. ]“You howled my love?” she said simply, and she over looked the other wolf that was once part of the pack, but had left and seemed to be wanting to come back in, Kaireena internally snorted, a full out war was coming, the she-wolf could feel it in her bones, or so she hoped. Alma sat off toward the side as she moved right up toward her mate and plopped her rump down and her pawed at his paws. The she-wolf was waiting on her mate to speak.

OutOfCharacter: short, and rather dull, I'm sorry. [ s i d e r o next]

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

Miani listened intently at what this outsider had to say. She was wary, as usual when there were outsiders wishing to join, but even she knew that she had to give the benefit of the doubt - she had to go through these same trials herself and figured enough that she was a great aspect to the pack, so perhaps this wolf could bring something in as well. Either way, she followed the story. There were holes, of course, and it did make things a little different that Iggy was coming from their now biggest opposing pack. Still, she deserved a chance.. it was just odd though that this was now the second wolf to want to join Karam Niel from Mujihi - knowing that Fell had just recently done the same. The Beta female's eyes turned towards Calet when the outsider was done with her story. Surely the male would have some opinions or questions to ask the new wolf and Miani would be glad to hear what his take was on the story. She herself was swimming in more questions and such, which was just another reason to remain quiet. The female was definitely the nice and calm one of the two.. even though she was sure Calet was pretty nice and calm, she had seen him get fairly aggressive earlier.

Hearing the Beta male speak, Miani nodded her head. It was more definitely a legitimate question to be asking. There were other packs in the area, ones that were less kind even that probably wouldn't hesitate as much to take in a former Mujihi member. Listening for a response though, the female did her best to keep her comments contained. "You'll have to mind our diligence here. Because you came to Karam Niel, because you were in our den, means that you've already brought us trouble. Especially since hearing the way you've left your pack. I know Mujihi has a reputation of 'no one leaves alive' and if they found out that you're here, cohorting with an opposing pack and looking to join, then you've put the entire pack in danger." it was a valid point. Miani wanted to for sure make note though - and see if Iggy was really interested in joining. The Beta female wanted to see drive and the want to be here. So if her statement would throw the outsider off of their trail, then it would seem that she wouldn't have been a good enough pick for her to be in the pack as it was.

That was just her bumbling thoughts on what to take about this. Looking to Viktor, Miani wanted to see if she could get an understanding from him as to why he figured she was trustworthy or not. Usually the brute had a good sense. But it was odd, how the female cowered away from the two Betas and against him. She also took that to note - using others to almost defend herself and shield herself. Miani sure hoped that wouldn't reflect in any situation while Iggy was around the pack area.

OOC: This sucks c**k rocks.. so I'm sorry D=

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

RAWRWhat Iggy did next didn't really surprise her. She was known for speaking without thinking and now was one of those times, she just spoke whatever words came to her mind. "I saw you pack hunting in the forest..." She began as a distant look appeared on her face. It was mixed with wonder and admiration as she stared off away from the wolves at a simple brown tree. "I couldn't tell you the last time I'd seen a wolf pack so in sync with each other and generally enjoying the hunt as one. Enjoying the company of each other and the pride of taking down such a beast." She distanced herself just a bit from the large brute beside her as she thought on the experience that made her want to join. "You're pack is strong because it holds something deeper than Mujihi and Taichi. Something I believe my birth pack had...and I wish to remember it." Iggy's little speech was shocking even to herself. Her demeanor completely changed when the Beta Fae [Miani] spoke. She went back to the nervous little wolf she'd been just moment before, but it didn't last long at all.

RAWRThe fae didn't think this time either. Her eyes grew colder as she adapted a hard look that she rarely gave, seeing as she was such an easy going wolf. Unknowingly, the other wolf had sparked something within her. Iggy had been a ticking bomb back at Mujihi, just stowing away her dislike for the way Aron ran the pack, and this wolf had just triggered it. "Trust goes both ways, you know." She began. "You trust me and I'll lay my life down for this pack. I've been waiting a long time to let them know how much I hated that pack and if they dare try and mess with my new life then they'll be sorry. I won't have them messing up my chance at starting over. Just 'cause they're a group of grumpy wolves doesn't mean I have to fall with them, 'cause they will fall you know. A pack can't run on fear and hatred of their leader. Someone's got to snap sooner or later and I certainly don't wanna be around when it happens." She growled. Her fur bristled as her autumn eyes sparked to life.

RAWRShe reigned in her anger abruptly once she'd registered her rant. Iggy had puffed out with her hackles raised and her lips in a silent snarl as she spoke. She definitely looked like a pissed off wolf that had bottles a bit too many emotions. Her tail lowered from the raised position it had been in and she coughed, as if to clear her through. "S-sorry. Didn't mean to explode on ya' like that." She nervously laughed. Iggy lowered her head and looked up at them all innocently and looking a little ashamed for loosing herself tempter like that. Perhaps her parents named her well when they named her after fire. Her gaze moved to the grass all the while thinking she'd just ruined her chance in getting into the pack.

Mujihi Pack member
    Company:Herself; Viktor;Calet; Miani
    OOC:....Immma just pop this post in .___.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
          User ImageUser Image
                                          Staying in silence he ignored the sitter that was near him, his mind set on dealing with Mujihi as soon as possible. All he could do was stare in the direction of his mate, the sweet scent giving her away as she drew closer. Shifting his weight he got ready to have a talk with his mate, his heart heavy with the thought. In the end of everything he wondered if Mujihi finally be able to destroy what was left of Taichi and ruin the hope this pack held of surviving. With a soft whine to escape his maw, he lowered it slightly while his ears perked forward towards the foot steps he heard drawing near. Still Calon did not move from his position, his thoughts all but gathered even then. Really he wanted to hide his mate away before going to Karam Niel to try and plead for their help, but it would do no good. Kaireena would never stay in a safe place and Calon knew as well as understood her reasons for it. Letting his ear twitch, his nose soon to follow as it took in the scent of his mate, it already stronger then before.

It wasn't until the soft pink tongue of his mate touched his maw, did Calon lift his head enough to let his eyes meet with those of his mate. Pushing his muzzle under Kaireena's neck a soft whining like sigh escaping him, as he tried to force words to leave his throat. Lifting his head a bit more he turned it to look towards Alma, his body shifting to get up to all fours. "Forgive us Alma, but Kaireena and I must talk alone." Dipping his head slightly towards the older sitter, he gave his attention back to his mate. Nudging his nose into her shoulder, he started to move past her in hopes she would get the message and follow after him. Calon knew he couldn't avoid talking about the problems with Mujihi, but he also knew going to Karam Niel would not be easy either. Even if Taichi was small and weak, they still had their pride and dignity. Glancing over his shoulder to try and catch a glimpse of Kaireena, he called out to her. "Kaireena dear, it is time to discuss the future." Giving a forced wag of his tail, he tried to mask the pain that still weighed on his heart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Location: [ Den Area ] // With: [ Kaireena ] // Feeling: [ Uneasy & Sad ] // Thoughts: [ I must be honest with her... ] // Word Count: [ 405 Words ] // OOC: [ N/A ]

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Married 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
    User Image
                              You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .
                              Alma smiled and wagged her tail a little as Kaireen answered Calon's call. It lightened the fae's heart to see them together. She was about to open her mouth to speak to Kaireena, at least to introduce herself once again and get on a first name basis with the fae she might one day assist with pups, when Calon gently dismissed her. A little disappointed, Alma nodded her understanding and smiles softly, bowing her head as she spoke with respect to both. "Of course, call on me if you have need of me. I shall reacquaint myself with the pack." With this Alma backed away from the Alphas so as to not be rude and flash her bum at them before she turned and wandered around the densite a little.

It didn't take the provider long to spot the younger wolf, a yearling (Relic) she guessed by the look of her, sitting by herself in the middle of the densite, her head on a swivel. Alma moved around to where the young wolf would easily be able to spot her, lest she startle the youngster as she approached. Alma caught the scent of the pup, but it wasn't one she recognized. The fluffy grey and white fae stopped a few feet from the young wolf and sat down so that the youngster wouldn't feel threatened. She could tell by the nervous scent that wafted off her, that the young wolf was indeed female. Adopting her best maternal smile she addressed the youngster, her voice warm and caring. "Hey there young lady. If you turn your head around too far you'll start looking like an owl. You seem upset, is there something I can do?" She ventures, her ears pricked to listen to whatever the young fae had to say.

Alma is very careful to make sure she doesn't sound like she's talking to pup. As a Provider, she tends to talk to every pup as though they were adults and doesn't believe in coochie cooing them. Alma is a practical wolf, and she radiates a maternal warmth and love in just about everything she says and does, especially when speaking with those younger than herself.

. . .
                              for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
    • Megathread 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    User ImageUser Image

Oh, Disoto had taken notice to her eyes lingering down between his legs. Granted, laying on his back was not a way to get her to do that, as it was more out of comfort than anything else, but having her look? Well, that was just a plus. She knew the goods he had now, for sure, and she would be impressed. Or... at least he thought she would be impressed. She could very well find him disgusting and repulsive instead, but that thought never crossed his mind. At first, maybe, but since she was flirting back and clearly showing interest? Well, it was no longer crossing his mind. Once a fae showed interest in return, then all was a green light.

With Russia claiming that her shoulder hurt, Disoto... brushed it off. Sort of. His ears flicked, and he had studied her shoulder as if he were unsure of whether or not he should help her. Or, rather, whether or not he could help her. She was a lot bigger than him, mainly because he had quite a bit of dog in his blood compared to her being a full wolf. On top of that, she seemed to be large in breed as it was, where as he wasn't large at all. Hell, he was small for what he was, but that was never a bad thing. It just meant he wasn't sure he could really help her move with her injured shoulder since her size was more than his own. "Uhh," he started, glancing around momentarily as if trying to consult someone else. "...Can't promise I can help very much, but I can try." With that, he moved to her side, and tried to use his weight to help her move. It didn't do much, but still... it was worth a shot!

Okay, so everything went perfectly well until they reached the kill pile. They were almost there - had almost made it in one piece... until she managed to stumble. Somehow, the zeta tripped over something, or lost her balance, or something along those lines, and stumbled. Her head smacked into his shoulder, causing him to be shove to the side some with his own fumble. Rather than falling, though, he caught himself, and turned to look in her direction. His eyes were almost a little suspicious, as if he were wondering if she was playing a game or not. But with the innocent smile, he just allowed the smirk to reappear on his face. "Mm... no worries. Just makes me all the more of a hero for a damsel in distress." With the nod, he moved back beside her to make sure she was steady as they were closing in on the dead kill.

Once Disoto was at the pile and eating, he turned to face the fae - expecting her to be joining him, but instead she was sitting a bit away. He finished chewing what was in his mouth, cocked his head to the side, and watched her. What was she waiting for? She kept looking around as if she were waiting on something... or someone. That wasn't good. A quick glance around was made as well before the hunter moved over toward his pretty little friend, but rather than trying to comfort her or convince her to eat... he rubbed himself along her. His scent mixed with hers, and it was a way that most males would claim a female as their own. This wasn't unusual for Disoto, as it was a damn good way for him to flirt. Any female knew that! But still, perhaps he was trying to get her attention back on him rather than on whoever else she was looking for. Right now, she was his. Her attention was to be on him and only him. When he was gone, then she could look elsewhere, but not yet.

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                            I'm near the killpile
                                                            I'm with Russia
                                                            gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
    • Megathread 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    User Image

Though Calet did not have much brute strength, his brains were enough to cover it. Still, being a beta, it meant he could not only pass with brains, but he had to have some sort of brawn. And considering he was well-lacking in that area by being small in size - though he was not tiny, he was not as big as some of the males around him - he did know how to use his size to his advantage. He could use his small frame to slip around, or could even throw himself at an opponent if need be. However, the beta was not one to fight, but instead was able to use words to keep an enemy away from him. Hell, if he could word things in a way that would make another wolf back down, why would he bother with a fight? This situation, though... he and his fellow beta would have to play different roles. While she was one to talk calmly and remain the rational one, he had to be the one to show some sort of physical strength. Or.. at least show some sort of aggression as if he had any physical strength. And that just was not his strong point.

As the outside fae spoke of the hunt, Calet tipped his head up some. It was the hunt that he had lead, and although not all of the wolves that were there participated, it had went very well. Most wolves would probably be taking pride in her compliment on how organized and strongly it operated, and although Calet was taking pride - it was internal. On the outside, he remained calm, collected, and kept his expression the same, as well as his eyes on the fae. He studied her expressions in attempt to read her mind, or more of read into whatever she was saying. Her words were strong, but could there be something beneath them? If there was, he was bound to figure it out. Yet... as she went more into her story, and her expression turned hard, Calet's own did the same. His eyes narrowed and he curled his lips up just enough to bare the tips of his canines, though it was a warning to her. Clearly, the beta did not like her tone, and she was not going to show any sort of disrespect. If a wolf wanted into this pack, then they had better show respect entirely. There was to be no challenging, no aggression, and no problem from her. Yet, she seemed to be lacking in the requirement area when it came to that.

Calet growled lowly, the sound rumbling from deep in his chest. "Watch your tone when you speak to us, fae. For someone who wants to join this pack, you are showing too much aggression at a simple question." The beta huffed a bit, his own fur spiking some before he calmed himself down. "Trust may go both ways, but keep in mind that you are the one attempting to come into this pack. If you really want this to work, then you will cooperate and answer any and all questions we have, even if they irritate you." Flicking his tongue out to lick at his lips, silvery eyes turned over to Viktor momentarily, then over to Miani as if he were wondering what to do next. He had many more questions for this fae, but he knew that, in the end, the alphas would be the sole decision-makers. Even if he asked all of these questions, they would be asked all over again by his superiors. "Mujihi will fall eventually, yes, but at the moment they are still strong. Fear can go a long way when a leader forces enough of it into the followers. You coming here could very well strike an even bigger war than what is currently happening, regardless of whether or not you join. I am done with my questioning, but the alphas will have more when they are ready to see you. I suggest you treat them kindly, and with more respect than you have shown here." He gave a slight snarl, but glanced back to the beta fae before returning his gaze to Iggy.

"You and Viktor will stay out here until the alphas are ready to see you. Neither of you will come near the den site, or near any of the other dens. Is that understood?" The ending question was referenced to the tub of lard nearby, as Calet's eyes returned over toward Viktor once more once he asked the question. "You will be dealt with later for your foolish error, so I suggest you do not make another one in the meantime." With that, the beta male stepped back some and was ready to leave, but instead waited for Miani to say what she needed to say. He would wait for her so they could travel back to the densite together.

I'm with Viktor, Miani, Iggy,
                                                Near the outskirts.
                                                gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OOC: Sorry it's short, just trying to get stuff out!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lobo was having the time of his life. He thought that Layla was going to dismiss him at first, and excuse herself to the densite, but when she accepted his offer he wagged his tail eagerly. He'd spend all of his time with this fae if only he could. He began trotting over to her when suddenly she took off, heading for the water. She wanted a race? Well he could certainly give her a race! He intended to really race, at least, until he decided loping behind her and watching was better. She was so happy, and really enjoying the run. He watched her crash into the river, then paddle around, searching around for him. He swerved out of sight, running as silently as he could, before jumping and splashing hard into the water next to her. "Boo." He huffed, chuckling.

He paddled around her, nipping her ears, tail, and rump lightly as he played around. "You're pretty quick, Layla." He stood back on his back paws, bringing his front paws up to batter her lightly, but slipped on the rock he was standing up and dunked under the water, splashing back a moment later, a little embarrassed. In an attempt to cover up his embrassement he moved his attention to removing the blood clotted to his fur. it seemed like her embarrassed himself a lot more around Layla than the other faes. Or perhaps it was just that only her opinion of him mattered, and he just didn't notice around the other faes. Nevertheless, he hoped the milky fae liked him. "Hopefully that spat back at the dens is over soon. I'm sure none of the higher ranks have eaten yet because of it. That kill has probably been there for hours. I guess that's the only downside to not rising in ranks. Well, for me at least." Holding a high rank was never all that appealing to Lobo. He followed orders well, and worked well with his pack mates, but he had no desire to order them around and take charge. Not when making a mistake had such dire consequences at least.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm Here: Mujihi Territory Who's with me: Layla What I'm doing: Swimmin around Counting the Words: 355

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor sat silently and listened as Igneous spoke to the betas, his gaze wandering from one wolf to another as they spoke. He wasn't sure what to think of the interview just yet. Calet didn't look impressed, at all, and even a little irritated. Miani had a kinder disposition, but he still wasn't sure what to think of that. He wasn't sure why he was so anxious over the matter. He had just met this fae today, and she was former Mujihi, no less. But she had a kind soul and he felt she'd be a good addition to Karam Niel. Even if she only became a pack member.

Unsure if Iggy was going about it just the right way, Viktor felt like correcting her. She was being calm enough, and explaining herself well, but her slight spike in temper could cost her. Not that he could really blame her. Mujihi was an awful pack, and he could understand not wanting them to get in her way, but she'd need to reign in her temper if she was going to make it in. He was sure aggression was the only way to survive in Mujihi, but it wasn't how they preferred handling things here. Viktor snapped to attention when he felt Miani's gaze shift to him, surely seeking his opinion on the matter. He was prepared to speak, but Calet began first, and Viktor kept queit.

Iggy surely wasn't making a good case with the other brute. He was being a little nit picky, if you asked Viktor. The large brute understood that they couldn't treat her exactly like any other outsider, but this was getting just a little ridiculous. She hadn't snapped at him or spoken disrespectfully, her tone had just become a little resentful when talking about her former pack. When Calet finished, and gave them their orders, Viktor nodded, but turned his attention to Miani as Calet moved away. The beta still deserved her answer. "I have a good feeling about this one, Miss Miani. The honesty is clear as day in her eyes. I know it's a touchy situation, but I believe she'd make a fine addition to our pack." He wasn't sure how to really explain himself, and was prepared for some kind of retort from Calet, but he knew he was right, and hopefully his alphas would too.

OOC:

7,325 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Keeping her golden like orbs on the area around her and Disoto, Russia tried not to watch the male eat. She was so hungry, but waiting to see if Comanche came back was more important to her at the moment. Soon seeing Disoto c**k his head to the side and then turn to watch her, Russia moved her gaze back to his. She stared at him for a moment before movement caught her attention. Taking her eyes off the hunter, she moved them towards the figure of Kaireena coming towards Calon. Watching the alpha fae sit near her mate and then speaking to him, Russia frowned. She wondered what was up, but she didn't dare go over and ask. It wasn't her place to ask, so she just sat and watched. It was then the Zeta noticed Kaireena and her mate move off to go talk among themselves alone. Frowning, Russia looked all around herself and towards the area Kaireena had come from. Hadn't Comanche left with the alpha fae? Had something happened to her friend? Was that the reason Kaireena had returned alone?

Stop worrying about Comanche so much Russia. He's a big boy. He can take care of him. Chuckling to herself, Russia was about to turn back to Disoto when she felt someone rubbing himself along her fur. It was a personal gesture that almost had the Zeta snarling with anger. She hadn't allowed Disoto into her space and she really didn't take to kindly to him rubbing his scent into her's. Others might get the wrong idea about the two... But even though she didn't take to kindly to having a male's scent mixed with her's, Russia returned the gesture none the less. She had started something by playing along with the wolf-dog's teasing and she meant to still play along as long as it didn't go to far. The Zeta slowly rubbed herself along one side of Disoto's body, her having to catch the growl that formed in her throat. Instead of making it a mean and angry growl, she turned it into one of playfulness. The Zeta then smiled while still moving herself along the one side of Disoto's body before moving around his back side, to start back up on the other side of him. "You have my full on attention now good sir. What do you want to?" Russia said, while bringing her maw up to Disoto's ears.

The fae wasn't sure what to now, so instead of doing anything else, Russia moved to the front of Disoto and waited. What ever he wanted to do, she would do it; that's if it was in reasonable terms. He had her full on attention like he wanted and nothing could turn her attention from him at the moment. Comanche hadn't returned and the alphas were talking alone and no had given her orders at the moment. So if Disoto wanted to do something, then by all means..they could.

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image
                                                            The outsider's answer was interesting. She was watching them from afar, and admired their teamwork and ability to move together like a pack Miani figured that this was how all wolves would have acted in a pack like environment. In cohesion together and as one. Any mistake could mean the life for a member. But alas, she understood that not all packs were alike - and Karam Niel was certainly a remarkable group of wolves. Taken aback though, Miani wasn't expecting Iggy's comments about Mujhi. If anything, her tone went cruel. Something that the Beta female hadn't heard leaking out of a wolf's mouth in quite some time. It seemed that she had an ill taste for the pack that she left, and even had lingering resentment for it. At least now though, the female didn't retaliate at the outsider's words. Instead - Calet did. His words were bitter, but completely rang true. Miani wanted to see this wolf have a better life, but unfortunately, there were too many holes right now for them to make an executive decision. It would ultimately be to Roan and Marrisa to see what would be happening with this female in front of her. Nodding her head in agreement, she hoped the outsider would recognized that.

Nodding her head, there was not too much more she knew the betas had to do here. "Calet is right in every sense he's stated here. We have to assess the threat of you being here before then even thinking on if it's wise enough for you to join. For now like he said, you're an outsider, but one not allowed close in until the Alphas have seen to you. Just be yourself, and we'll be able to come to the best decision of all parties." she smiled, wanting to give hope at least to the fae. Miani didn't like stepping on toes.. would mostly only if she had to. Turning to leave with Calet, her business was now over with here also. There was nothing more at the moment she knew to ask, even with all of the questions rushing through her mind about this fae. But it wasn't her place to sit there and dissect Iggy's life. That was up for the Alphas to decide.

As Miani had been walking away though, she noticed Viktor coming up to her. His case hadn't been heard yet, and he was determined to give it out. His words were strong towards the female and he had positive belief within his voice. The Beta female understood his thoughts and feelings on the subject. But she knew that she had to be as objective as possible. "Thank you Viktor, for your input. It does matter and go a long way. I can see that you might trust her. And I understand that you know the complications of dealing with a situation like this. As long as she acts and behaves according to how you've presented her, then there won't be any hitches and she'll be with us in no time. And I do hope you are right in your views of her. Because growing the pack farther would be fantastic." smiling sweetly, her motherly tone still rang out. The soothing voice of a healer that made every feel calm and okay. Miani figured that it was her most important gift. Not only her kind words, but her voice as well. Turning from him, she looked to Calet before motioning towards the other side of the den area. Now, they finally would be able to get to know each other - hopefully. Once out of earshot, she wanted to make conversation, and began - even if it was slightly awkward. "I admire your strength and level head in a situation like that. It's nice to see more reasoning and thought processes put into a system like that" wagging her tail, she smiled more towards the ground than at the male with her.

OOC:

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

RAWRIggy watched blades underneath her paws as the brute scolded her for her tone. Her gaze slid away to further blades of grass as her heart squeezed. She was afraid that her outburst had resulted in loosing a place among within the pack. The fae understood very well that fear could go a long way, fear certainly took her a long way. She'd feared Mujihi and because she did she was no seeking a place in another pack, but she'd had courage too. Or just stupidity. Iggy held her breathe and winced as her mind jumped to conclusions. She wasn't watching the wolf, didn't know what his demeanor was, just taking information solely from his voice and that along made her think he was going to dismiss her at any moment. 'I should have just kept it simple. I shouldn't have ranted on and on like that...' She berated herself, sending all sorts of self loathing words through her thoughts. But then she heard that wonderful couple of words that involved 'alpha' and 'ready to see you'. Iggy allowed herself to peek at the wolf, her autumn eyes looking up at the wolf from her head's lowered position, almost like a hurt dog looking up at it's master after it knew very well that it did something wrong.

RAWRHe [Calet] then went on telling her that she and Viktor would be staying here, away from the dens. Iggy weakly nodded, she could live with that command. After all he hadn't run her off so she was perfectly fine with waiting now, unlike before when she was so impatient. His next few words made her feel guilty, after all Viktor was getting in trouble because of her. She was the one that urged him to bring her to his pack instead of waiting like he'd wanted to do. Just when her mood was floating upwards, it spiraled right back down into the dark. Iggy's eyes darted to the fae [Miani] as she spoke next. Despite her dark mood, the female had installed hope into her. She still had a second chance with the alphas and she'd have use it wisely. Movement made her look to Viktor. Her eyes lingered on the big wolf as he spoke and brought a fuzzy feeling into the pit of her stomach as he told the fae his thoughts. Her tail twitched a little and she found her head lifting higher with her mood.

RAWRWhen the two Betas left she found herself dragging her paws over to the big bear. After he roller coaster of mood swings she was left exhausted and beyond nervous for meeting the alpha. If the male beta hadn't like her, as least it had seemed that way in her mind, then he would report her to the alpha his thoughts on her and then she'd never get into the pack. Iggy knew she was putting too much thought into this, but she couldn't help it. As well as her nerves she had guilt that need to be addressed before anything else. She walked forward and turned around so that she was facing the big brute. With her lowered head she was staring at his chest, making her huff and force her head to raise and look up at him. "I'm sorry I go you in trouble." She quietly said and attempt to make eye contact so that he knew she really was sorry. "If I ever manage to get in the pack, I hope yo u know I'll forever be in you debt." Iggy promised, but then as an after thought she said, "And even if I don't, if you ever needed anything, I'd be there."

Mujihi Pack member
    Company:Viktor
    OOC: bleh .___. let's see if I have time to write up a Kize post... sry Sholac!!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff