Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize faithfully followed the brute, she'd happily follow him anywhere. After all it's not like there were any other brute's lining up to be her mate, but then again Lykoan didn't know about her little secret. He might just leave her if he found out and she'd be all alone again. Kize shoved those thoughts out of her mind as she picked up her pace to make sure she was stuck to him like glue. Besides, she heard him say the had pups, and that was more than enough of a reason to spur her forward. Even if he didn't stick by her side, she'd have pups near her. In a pack, there were always pups at some point that she could raise. That was how she saw a position as a sitter, in her eyes she became a second mother to them, or even in some cases become their mother. More than half the time she saw the mothers unfit for them, so she'd just take over everything that had to do with the pups.

When they finally arrived it was to a terrible display of an alpha's power. From what Kize had gathered, the dark fae had lost pups, but not just anyone's pups, the alpha's. Kize's eyes grew intense as she stared at the wolf that was being mauled by the alpha. They grew cold as she watched and then almost indifferent. 'Serves her right, being stained.' In Kize's mind, the wolf had done some great sin, letting pups go missing. It didn't matter that it happened now and again, it was still the sitter's responsibility. Her ear twitched Lykaon's way as he spoke to her about Aron being on a blood spree. Her gaze went back to the great white brute and assumed that was this Aron. As she stared at him and nearly snorted and started laughing, she'd expected something bigger, perhaps more vicious looking, than the blood stained wolf before her. The other packs made him seem like he was a demon, or something like it, but he was simply just another alpha. A strict and blood thirsty one, but a wolf nonetheless.

"Alright, Lykoan, we should go then." She agreed and took a few steps away from the scene. "Looks like I found my new spot in the pack, you seem to be lacking a suitable Theta now." Kize said, her feelings of the whole thing still there in her eyes. She was not happy about the scene, but for all Lykoan knew, she was angry at the alpha for attacking the theta.

Company:Lykoan; Pack
OOC:D: Hope it's okay~!

User Image

Лαȶʊ𝖗ɑ єɑєя
𝕸𝖚𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎

I'm insane,
I am smart
All it takes is a spark
To ignite my bad intentions
And do what I do best to your heart

User Image
Don't be fooled
I was raised by the wolves
Now the moon takes it full
So you know I won't play by the rules

{OOC: I may change the layout soon. I’m still learning on my GIMP thing, but I think I could make it better. These pictures didn’t end up the way I wanted them. Also, I have no hard feelings about Pamuya, although I think Snowstorm is confused}

Snowstorm finally turned his attention to Raumo. Pamuya had been taking up his attention beforehand, and he couldn’t respond to both of them at the same time. With the recognition from his mentor, the male beamed with pride. He loved being the Shaman’s apprentice, even if the old man was grumpy sometimes. ”Thank you, sir,” he replied humbly, lowering his head a little to show respect. It was kind of him to allow Snowstorm to sleep in the next morning. ”I’ll be happy to help Bay if she needs help. Have a good night,” he added as Raumo continued on his business.

Now, it was Pamuya’s turn to act strange. If he wasn’t mistaken, she had just completely switched from flattering and complimenting him to calling him worthless. What on earth did he do? ”Um, I’m sorry, I…” she didn’t seem to be listening, and he didn’t know how to continue. Snowstorm hadn’t a clue what he did to upset her so badly. Maybe this was why none of the faes in this pack had considered him; he couldn’t possibly understand them! Well, he had other things to direct his attention towards than mating; training was the most important thing right now. A mate would come or not as fate dictated. Normally, he wouldn’t have dwelt on it for so long, but the way Pamuya had said it was hurtful.

Well, what now? Perhaps the higher ups would be done eating soon, and he could get something to eat. Raumo thought he did a commendable job on the hunt; he just had to hope the alpha would agree. A little bit of the pride returned to him as he thought about it, though he was still feeling dejected and confused. Snowstorm didn’t take criticism well, and this was just insulting. There was a thought that made him feel better, though; she wouldn’t be calling him ‘worthless’ when she got injured some time! By then, though, it probably wouldn’t matter.

The brute approached the main den site and looked around. There were wolves here and there, chatting and other sorts of things. ”In case you didn’t know, we caught our prey. If you want food, you can start heading out there,” he called to them, not sure if any of the others had been back and let the others know.

"It's always the quiet ones."
User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

Relic had eaten her fill of the kill and found a nice spot to rest for the night. She hadn't seen her mother since she'd left, but figured the older fae was off wandering and wasn't all too worried. The young wolf slept with the rest of the pack and believed that her life couldn't get any better now. She was in a pack, among other wolves, and now her mother and she could thrive again. Kize could find a mate here, surely someone could break down her mother's walls. Relic had no clue that Kize purposefully pushed the brutes away or the reason for it. For a brief moment Relic wondered if she'd find a mate, but then scratched that off. She was too lazy to worry about that. She did allow herself to wonder about being a hunter, or a warrior, though a hunter would probably be closer to her liking. Relic figured that at some point she'd ask about learning underneath a hunter, but she'd put that aside for now. It was typical of her to procrastinate such a thing.

The yearling woke up that morning with excitement for the day, but she didn't roll out of the main den until at least an hour after she'd woken up. She'd spent most of the hour flailing around and trying to go back to sleep. When sleep didn't seem to be coming back to her, she drug herself out of the den and went in search of her mother to see how she was holding up in the new pack. Already, just a few hours had done the yearling some good. Relic was full of life and ready to tackle anything, as long as she did the tackling at her own pace. She lazily walked around the den site, at least she did at first, then she was running around in a blind panic. Her mother was no where to be seen, and her scent wasn't anywhere. Whenever she did find Kize's scent, it was so faint that it was like she briefly stood there before walking off.

"I'm sure she's fine. She probably went to do an errand for the alpha or something." Relic told herself in an attempt to calm herself. She tried to slow her racing heart and went back to searching before she sat in the middle of the den site, glancing around her like she was paranoid something was going to sneak up on her. Relic was trying to look everywhere at once, wanting to be able to see her mom whenever she popped back into the den site. But then again she had a sinking feeling that her mother was no longer here, after all she never really liked that idea of coming back to the pack.

Company: The Pack
OOC:Iggy is next~! c:

User Image

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+
+_+

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .

Alma listened carefully to Calon's every word and her tail set to wagging as Calon spoke of future pups with Kaireena. She couldn't contain her excitement by the very prospect of pups and a little smile touched the sweet fae's face. The provider titled her head slightly as he then spoke his answer to the dwindling numbers, naming their rival pack name with all the vehemence of past year that he had suffered and witnessed. Almost immediately Alma was subdued by his passion and slightly ashamed by her question. She listened to his mournful howl as he called for Kaireena and felt tension rising in the densite.

"I'm... sorry Alpha, it was not my intention to upset you.... What may I do to help?" Her question was sincere and her worry showed plainly on her face. Alma was no fighter but she was gifted in speech, and had an unshakable calm about her, as far as anyone had thus experienced. She was eager to help the TaiChi clan in anyway her Alpha could think to direct her, be it a supporting role or on the front lines, though she knew it would simply mean her death. This pack was in Alma's blood, quite literally, and she'd known most of its members from not only her own childhood, but had cared for many of the adults during their childhoods. She was a mother to all and none and she would lay down her life willingly for any single member of her clan.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.

Who I'm waiting on:
                            Calon

User Image
I’m bulletproof,
Nothing to lose;

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away
User Image
You shoot me down,
But I won’t fall,
I am
titanium
You shoot me down,
But I won’t fall,
I am
titanium

Mystique hadn’t left yet; Calon asked her to come back and stay there, and that was what she was doing until further notice. Being that she wasn’t much for eavesdropping, the fae tried not to listen in on the conversation about what had happened, but that was hard as close as she was to them. She couldn’t help but feel sympathy for Comanche, not to mention guilty that she had suspected him at first. Her ears lowered in an instinctive response to the sadness. Still, she said nothing as to let them talk uninterrupted. Besides, she didn’t have anything to say, except that she would be willing to help them dig the graves. She regretted not getting to know the faes any better. The Mujihi wolves were not to be trifled with, but neither was Kaireena. Calon found some other business to tend to, it seemed, and she was hoping to be dismissed- but he didn’t say anything to her.

Kaireena and Comanche were both headed off to bury the body, now. She probably didn’t need to stay any longer, so she stood back up properly and looked towards them. ”If I’m not interrupting anything, shall I help you?” she inquired, lightly brushing the ground with her paw. ”I understand if you would like some privacy, but I thought you may also like some help.” she didn’t want them to be uncomfortable with her there, it was just a kind gesture to at least offer to help. Comanche’s mate had just been killed, it was the least she could do. Mystique had to keep her mind from rewinding into her own past. This was no time to go strolling down sad memory lane, this was a time to be supportive and comforting. She’d had her comfort when she needed it.

User Image
𝔐𝔶𝔰ȶ𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢
ȾɑιϲҺι
Pup Sitter

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image
User Image

"I once thought about the being a sitter within the pack...but then after a while the rank wasn't so appealing." Iggy vaguely said. She didn't want to tell him that she decided against it because she didn't feel like dieing for one of the pups running off and being stupid. Not to mention she'd started to become rather impatient with the spawn of the monsters, not even wanting to be around them. They were little devils, always cause troubles for her."I'm now looking into being a scout~" Iggy said with a twinkle in her eyes, maybe even a hint of mischievous look as well. "It's is nice to meet you too Viktor." She replied with a smile and a happy look all around. Being away from the Mujihi was already doing her good.

Iggy's ears flicked back for a moment as the bear like brute huffed. For a moment she thought she'd irritated him, but then he said he'd take her. She beamed happily, though she still coward a bit and stepped back a few steps as he got to his paws. His size still intimidated her and it was very much obvious. The last wolf she'd seen near his size had given her a dirty look like she was the dirt beneath its paws. "No problem there!" She assured him, though she felt a little jittery about sticking close to him. Without her permission, her imagination suddenly put her right up next to him and had them running to go knows where in her mind, all happy and carefree. She blinked a few times, tempted to violently shake her head to rid herself of the thoughts. 'Get a grip on yourself!' She cried in her mind, not understanding why she was acting like this. She wasn't even near this bad with Zee.

Eventually she got her mind in somewhat of an order, but it went out the window whenever she felt his pelt brush against hers. If Iggy could, she probably would have been blushing the whole time. The flustered fae glared at the ground that passed beneath them, willing the unwanted feeling to leave her be. By the time she realized Viktor was talking he was almost done. "Uhm, right, yeah okay." She distractedly replied. As they walked through the den area she found all her previous thoughts completely gone as she glanced around. She went silent and did indeed stick close to him, probably a little too close. In her mind, the whole pack was glaring at her and judging her right then and there, knowing immediately that she didn't belong. Iggy coward against Viktor now, where as before she'd been cowering away from him. Suddenly when brought in front of the pack, she was seeking comfort from the brute and hoping that he'd stand up for her. Some back bone she seemed to be having at the moment. It actually angered her that she was so cowardly.

When he spoke to the betas, Iggy was practically glued to him. She was glancing around nervously, her eyes going to any movement she saw. Her mind was wired in a way that everything and everybody was a threat, except the big bear next to her that had been kind to her. Apparently it didn't cross her mind that when called to do so, he would chase her off. The growl of the wolf in front of her made her shrink back into Viktor even more, tail low and ear pinned. Wide innocent eyes stared back at the wolf, she actually thought he'd leap at her. Those same eyes turned to Viktor, wondering what he was going to do now. Her gaze was brief as she glanced around, looking for a way out if she needed to sprint away. Despite her ready to dart away attitude, she was still stuck to Viktor, though she wasn't even aware herself how close she was to him.

User Image

Company:Herself; Viktor;Calet; Miani
OOC:lol, hope you don't mind Iggy being all up in Viktor's fur xD

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

It's safe to say that Miani beamed. Bright too. The female wasn't used to getting compliments from anyone really and the fact that Calet gave one to her about the hunt, just had her turning red in the face if that was even possible. Letting her head drop to look at the ground, her left paw raised as it circled the ground beneath it slightly. She didn't want to talk in fear of stammering over any words that decided that they might blurt out. It was just a compliment.. there really was only one response and it was quite easy. But the female found it hard to spit out for whatever odd reason was within her head. She wasn't this shy usually! "Thanks" again, if it was possible, within the tone of her voice, you might have been able to hear the blushing smile. Though, she came back down to earth quite quickly. He was just letting her know that she did a good job. So why was it like that? The odd thing was, was that this was with any wolf. Miani just had a hard time taking compliments. She loved giving them out and showering other wolves with praise and congratulations. But the moment the attention and spotlight was turned onto herself - was where the true problems then began for her.

The moment was soon over though as Calet was back down to business, telling his fellow beta about his plans to possibly let Lyra eat to feed her pups if Roan wasn't back soon. Miani full well agreed with this notion and nodded as he spoke, but noted as he was then cut off by one of the pack guards coming up to the both of them (Viktor). Bowing her head just slightly in a respectful greeting, she wasn't sure if he actually saw her do it or not before speaking up about an outsider. Letting her tail wag just slightly, Miani liked the idea of another wolf joining. At this point in time, they could use all of the members that they could get their paws on, and at first was in a good frame of mind about it. But the snarl that then came from the beta next to her, threw the female off. She hadn't get gotten a chance to see that the new wolf was within the densite. Right away, her thoughts went to the pups that were around, and the rest of the members. It was dangerous to bring an outsider so close! Especially knowing nothing about them.

She remained silent, knowing that at least Calet was handling the situation. Miani didn't exactly like the tone, but understood the urgency behind it and thus wouldn't comment about it. She was a diplomatic wolf and liked everything to be solved without ill feelings ever finding their way through. Now though, it was good to hurry and get this new wolf out and away from the pups, their kill.. everything. Not to mention, this newcomer had the distinct smell of one of their enemy packs.. With Calet leading, Miani took the rear, making sure that the outside wolf was always between the two of them, while Viktor went where he pleased in the line up. It didn't take any time at all before they were out of range of the pack area and found a comfortable place for them to discuss these matters. Being a guard, Viktor should have had Iggy stay in the area while he went off to get one of them and brought them back to her, instead of walking her right in.. but that was something to discuss with him in private some other time, and not in front of this Mujihi..

"Now then. Outsider. State your business with Karam Niel and why you have come upon yourself and want to join. I want nothing but true answers from you, and don't think about hiding the truth with any questions we ask. You should know that I can read wolves very openly." This was good. It set the tone, the mood, and how this was going to go. Her voice was stern, but soft. Motherly if anything. Being a healer before this had it's advantages. She wasn't lying about reading wolves. It was all in the body language when they said things. Of course, she couldn't tell if someone was lying about what and such, but she could tell if they were uncomfortable, believed what they were saying, or overcompensating for something..

OOC:

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor would have been amused by how close Iggy was pressing herself into him if he hadn't been so taken aback by Calet's growl. He let his tail drop and averted his gaze for a bit. He wouldn't try to explain himself just yet, if his betas gave him a chance later, then he certainly would. But to Viktor's knowledge, they had always taken outsiders into the densite. Why, there was an outside fae speaking to Roan within the densite just the previous morning. Why it was suddenly so urgent was beyond Viktor. He had figured that, since Lyra's den wasn't immediately within camp, and being surrounded by all of his pack mates, inside of the densite was a pretty safe idea. Iggy would be surrounded and pinned before she could even think a malicious thought, let alone try to get to the pups. Oh well, Viktor held trust in his beta, and had no ill thoughts towards the brute. If he was confronted, hopefully he would understand Viktor's reasoning.

After lining up, Viktor decided to walk in front of Iggy. He figured the timid fae would feel more comfortable that way, and maybe she'd feel a little better when questioned. He knew it must be nerve wracking for her, unsure if she was going to be chased out or now. Even if she wasn't previously Mujihi, it would still be an anxious time. Once they'd stopped and Miani began questioning the other fae, Viktor settled next to her and smiled a little. Hopefully she'd be permitted to stay. Viktor didn't like casting anyone out of the territory who didn't outright deserve it, and he'd especially have qualms about chasing out this quirky she-wolf. Hopefully she'd answer all of the questions well. Viktor was glad that it was Miani doing all of the interrogating. She was calmer and less intense. Probably just what the other fae needed.

OOC:

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image
User Image

The four wolves all filed out of the densite, Iggy firmly in between everyone with no chance of escape, but that was okay. Iggy didn't want to escape. She had no where to go if she ran away. the fae was slightly comforted by the sight of Viktor in front of her. A small smile appeared on her face as she walked behind the big bear of a wolf. At least he wasn't just dropping her off with the betas for her to fend for her life. When they deemed her a safe distance away the female wolf turned and assaulted her with questions. Well, Iggy felt that way, thought it was really simple questions that needed to be ask. It just so happened though that the young fae had prepared herself properly for this part of it.

"I-I wish to join." She said, stating the obvious. "I, uhm, took a look at the life I was living and decided I didn't like it." Her words sounded more like a question than a statement. This was not going well, Iggy knew that. If a wolf walked up to her with an unsure attitude about joining, she'd probably send them on their way. Without really meaning to, she found herself glancing over at Viktor as she searched for something more appropriate to say and find where her wits went to. She closed her eyes and took a minute to gather herself before looking to the fae with a much more confident look about herself. "I know you look at me and immediately judge me for being in Mujihi, but when I joined I was younger and had just lost my pack. She began, but then quickly said, "I'm not giving a sob story though, I don't want pity, just tellin' how it is." Iggy wanted them to know that she wasn't trying to win her way into the pack with a sad story about how she was just a lost soul looking for her way around, though she kind of was.

"I found my way into the pack shortly after Taichi had been attacked by Mujihi. I was unsure, but a wolf convinced me to join. I was desperate for a pack and didn't know what to do. So I stayed. And then I became best friends with another wolf. After a while I knew the pack was....odd. And I thought about leaving before, but they had serious consequences if you left."Iggy cringed at the memory of the display Aron had done. A reminder of what happens when a wolf betrays the pack. She stared at the ground with a panicked look as she wondered if that would happen to her....in front of the whole pack. Her heart raced and for a moment she lost all thought with only that image of a blood stained white wolf and a lifeless black wolf in a pool of blood.

Luckily, Iggy caught herself. She shook her head, trying hard not to violently do so, and let out a breath she'd sucked in at the memory. She brought her gaze up from the ground and tried her best to look at the wolf [Miani] she was supposed to be talking to. "I only stayed for my friend, he was different than the others. He died when the disease swept through the land. So instead of moping around the den site like a useless lump of fur I decided to take my chances and try and find a happy life that didn't involve a homicidal wolves." Iggy brought her story to an abrupt end. She didn't want to ramble on about the hard life of a mujihi wolf, everyone knows it sucks and she didn't want to bore them into wanting to leave her then and there.

User Image

Company: Viktor;Calet; Miani
OOC:o.o Iggy finds her funny bone and confidence~ lol now she can be more sarcastic sounding

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Leading them away he stayed silent, his heart going out to the old fae{Béline} though he kept those feelings to himself. Because in the end Lykaon now must protect his future mate, for if he didn't he would lose her as well in his life. Taking them to the outskirts of the den area, he kept an eye around for anyone who was around them. Wanting to make sure none would bring them trouble before he could find another elite. Perhaps the beta male would be of use to Kize and him. At least he wouldn't have to face Evana and would be able to keep Kize from trouble with her for a bit longer. His eyes scanned the area once more before he slowed his pace and soon was at a stand still, now looking over his shoulder to make sure Kize had stayed close to him. Turning around to face her, he took a seat on his haunches and looked towards the ground thinking about somethings.

"I am sure you would make a great Theta my dear Kize. You raised Relic well after all." With a tail wag in excitement he wondered how long he had to wait for an Elite to notice her scent. In the end to Lykaon the longer they took the better though, because then he could prepare Kize for what was surely to come. Shifting back up from his haunches he moved himself so he was right in front of Kize, his nose brushing over her maw. "We should prepare you for the questions they will probably have." Stepping back to once more take a seat on his haunches, his eyes turning somewhat cold as he straightened up took a dominating position. Only to hold the next set of words in his mind, before staring Kize down directly. 'Hopefully that is all they will do.' This was a far different side of Lykaon, one that few have seen only because even as a Sigma who should take charge he normally just went with the flow of things. But he had no problem in the end taking charge and making everyone listen to him if he needed it to be that way.

A soft growl left him before he spoke, his tone even holding an air of dominance to it as well. "Why did you come to Mujihi fae? What use do you think yourself to this pack?" Another growl soon followed as he got to all fours and moved to circle the fae his body still staying taller over Kize's own. "Do you think you could even survive in Mujihi? You seem pretty small and weak to me, perhaps you will be better off as a chew toy." Lowering his head and his ears he growled darkly while continuing to circle Kize, hoping she understood this was for her best. If she wasn't prepared he was sure the elite would find any reason to make her pay. After all she needed to be strong to survive Mujihi anyways in the end or she would soon find out the pains of being low on the totem pole.

User Image

Location:Outskirts of the den areaI'm With..:KizeFeelings:ColdThoughts:She must understand
Word Count:526OOC:Poor Kize >.>

Desirable Seeker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
xxx It was a beautiful morning and Rom and Val were on a date. Rom had ended up declining the previous plan to go swimming at the river, but had followed it up with a promise to go to the lake the next morning. That is, if the weather permitted it and by the sun light that had been creeping into their dens that morning Rom had safely presumed that the day was going to be a bright and sunny one. So far, his prediction hasn’t been wrong. He lead the way down the bank of the river, waiting for the moments the mouth spread open and flowed out into the lake. The male made small talk with his mate as they walked; commenting on the nice weather, how VAL’S sister was doing after CALON’S outburst and a somber section of their conversation was devoted to the two dead Taichi wolves.

Soon they made it to the lake, its waters pristine and glimmering as the light from the morning sun bounced off of it. Rom went to the end to glance into the waters for a few minutes before he lapped some of it up, quenching the small thirst that had arisen in him during their travels here. “Does this make up for not going to the river last night?” He questioned his mate. She didn’t even have to answer, he figured that it did. Rom trotted into the water, happy as a pup. Today would be good, he knew it. However, there was one thing. Something he wanted to discuss with VAL, but right now wasn’t the time.

Romulus tried to hide his troubled face, but he knew that VALKYIRE could see right through him without even trying. The thing that was got him thinking, and he knew the subject would present itself eventually but he didn’t expect it being him to bring it up, was pups. He was always one to think that pups would be a joy, seeing other wolves with their pups is always a great and warm thing. VAL and him had no pups, it’s never been an issue. However, Rom had got the idea stuck in his head and now it has just embedded itself there. “Val…” The name came out involuntarily and Rom immediately had to back track, “Nevermind.” It was a fumble over words he was not proud of.

SSOOC: this is late and bad a ugh and gag and bleh and im sorry,
                                                                          SSSSWith: VAL

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

Needless to say, Disoto was quite excited that Russia was flirting back with him. He didn't usually have a female return the feelings, let alone the jokes, so having one just do one of the two was absolutely exciting. His tail wagged, and he remained perked up even more than he had been a few moments ago. "Oh really?" he asked her as she mentioned liking what she saw, and it only caused him to grin even wider. His body leaned more against hers as they were laying side-by-side now, and she could likely feel his tail thudding against the ground so hard. "And don't worry, you know this pretty little fae. And I'm sure you like her." With that, he rolled onto his back, sprawling out but keeping himself pressed against her side as he did so. It wasn't often he laid so close to someone while going belly-up, but what did he have to lose? The wolfdog wasn't about to go anywhere in this pack because of what he was, and he knew that most of the others hated him and wouldn't really even stick close to him. So the fact that she was joking around and whatnot was a green sign, wasn't it?

"Well, you know... just use your imagination, and I'm sure you'll figure it out." Stretching his front paws up some, he pawed at her chin lightly. His tail swished across the ground now, gently batting at her as he remained on his back. However, it was only a few moments later that she brought herself to sit up, and Disoto blinked a few before leaning up some to look at her with brown eyes. What was she doing? "Beautiful? Well," he began before allowing himself to lay back down in a relaxed position, "Not as beautiful as you." The pick-up line caused his grin to return, and he waited patiently for her reaction. Would she get mad, or play along, still? He could only imagine she would continue with his jokes.

As the white fae spoke of the buck that the hunting party had brought down a while ago, the wolfdog rolled onto his side and glanced around. "Maybe. We could always go check, you know," he said, glancing up at her. A pink tongue lolled from the hunters mouth, and he panted lightly as he watched her stand and start to walk away. Just where did she think she was going? He pulled his tongue back into his mouth, though one of his canines bit his lip so it was curled into his mouth some as he watched her. Though, when Russia finally turned to face him and invite him, he was quick to get to his feet and chase after her. "Of course! I mean... only because you may need my help. Don't need you hurting yourself on the way there, right?" Yeah, right, Disoto.

It didn't take long for the duo to arrive at the killpile, and instantly Disoto's mouth began to salivate more than usual at just the sight of the meat. Sure, it wasn't the freshest, but who was complaining? Not him. Food was food, and he didn't eat much as it was due to his small size. He perked up, glanced at Russia and then nudged her gently to move closer to the meat. "Look, there's plenty. Now we can eat as much as we want, yeah?" And without another moment of hesitation, Disoto sprinted toward the killpile and almost dove right into it.

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                          I'm near the killpile
                                                          I'm with Russia
                                                          gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Calet wasn't normally so... uptight and aggressive. Hell, he usually handled situations like this in a calm, professional manner. But with a rogue wolf coming into the densite? When there were newborn cubs, alongside many other young wolves around? He didn't especially feel good about that. Sure, the cub den was not right in the specific area that they were standing, but it was close enough, and the last thing that anyone in this pack wanted or needed was an attack on the newly-made parents and the newly-arrived cubs.

Before the group was up and moving out of the densite, Calet gave a quick glance around to see who was nearby. In case something were to happen while they were gone, the beta was simply making sure there were enough wolves around the area to hold the fort, and protect one another. With the presence of a rogue - especially one that was an enemy, though Calet was unsure of that just yet - he could imagine that many others in the pack were just as uneasy as he was. After all, the past few days were rough for everyone. And having someone so unfamiliar that could possibly be a threat was not a good thing. For all they knew, there was an enemy pack behind her. Sure, it may be unlikely, but they were not about to rule out those odds. Well, at least the beta wasn't. Besides, it was better to keep aware of everything and know the possibilities than to be ignorant, was it not?

Just as they were about ready to get up and move away, silvery eyes caught sight of something that was... displeasing. He took notice of a dark wolf going to the killpile, snatching something from it, and fleeing from the scene. Instantly, Calet knew this wolf to be Uranus, though had no mind in stopping the yearling at the very moment. He had more pressing matters to attend to, but the thought of confronting the thief and putting it in its place was going to be shoved into the back of his mind. He'd approach the issue later on, when he had nothing more important to do.

By the time they were up, moving, and away from the densite, Calet had calmed down a bit. The last thing he needed to do was scare off a potential pack-mate that may very well become someone important among their group. Of course, he wasn't going to welcome her with open arms, either, as that was not the correct way to go about things. He would remain content and professional, at least for now. Sitting down once they stopped, Calet kept his body straight and head tipped upward, showing that his status within the pack was high and great. He may not have been the alpha, but he knew that his rank as beta was something to hold high. Besides, she needed to be aware of who she was speaking to. Miani may play the nice card, but Calet was... well, considered the muscle of the two. And that was not saying much, as both of them were smaller. Regardless of his lack of size, though, Calet had the brains to make up for it.

Listening to the story was... interesting. It was often that he heard many sob stories from others, and he, himself, had a bit of a hard time. But even if this was true, why did she take the risk of leaving after so long? Why did she join in the first place? Had she shaped herself around the pack as well? Flicking his ears some, Calet was intending on asking many questions once this fae finished telling her reasoning, and it was clear he was not satisfied just by the look on his face. Silvery eyes remained staring at her, looking her over, almost challenging her to look back at him. And once she finally stopped talking, Calet spoke up before anyone else could. "Then why choose Karam Niel? Why not Taichi? You had reasoning to come to this pack and not the other, so what is it?" The question was simple, though he was wondering if she really even had an answer. Karam Niel may have been more docile than the other two packs, but he knew Taichi was not anywhere near as bad as Mujihi.

I'm with Miani, Viktor, Iggy,
                                              Near the outskirts of the densites.
                                              gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize's tail weakly wagged at Lykoan's compliment. She was pleased but she wasn't exactly in the mood to show him this. The fae was procupied with looking around the place and studying the wolves she saw. From what Kize had seen, she knew she had her work cut out for her, but then again she also knew they would need a sitter so maybe it wouldn't be too hard to slip into the rank. Kize was so lost in thought that she'd barely heard the brute, merely nodding her head along as he said something about being prepared. Her attention snapped back into place when she realized the wolf had changed his demeanor and was now growling at her. She bristled and her eyes turned hard as she gave him the look of death. It took her a moment or two to realize he was just being a good brute and wanting his fae to be prepared for the no doubt harsher scenario that the pack wolves could dish out.

She was still puffed out, but her eyes no longer were cold, but instead calculating. She was immediately searching for words that would appeal to the pack in general, it didn't have to be true, just needed to boost some ego here and prove herself to be worthy in their eyes and it would all be over with. So she grasped at some words that would most likely be said to another and spoke them to Lykoan. "I came here because I wanted to, and I know I can make myself useful because you're lacking a theta for your pups." She said. She held herself high and confident, but not in an insulting way. She would have to not be afraid and cower, no doubt she'd immediately show herself as a weaker wolf and they would write her off all together. "I am a fae, of course I'm smaller." She scoffed. Kize had to bite back her next set of words because they'd be along the lines of antagonizing the wolf, not getting herself into the pack. "What I lack in size I make up for in intelligence and cunning. I have to always be one step ahead of pups, so I have to always be calculating the world around me to make sure they won't walk right into a threat. If those threats choose to appear than I use that cunning to silence said threat." She said the words innocently, but they implied so much more. As Lykoan lowered his head, she held hers in a way that she looked down to the brute, as if by saying she wouldn't drop down to his level and growl. This time it was meant to be insulting to show she wasn't afraid to show some backbone.

Company:Lykoan
OOC:The ending was kinda lame xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas