Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OOC:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lobo hadn't slept so close to anyone in a long time, and it made sleep more peaceful. He hadn't expected Layla to move closer, but the brute certainly didn't mind. Since no one else was around, they were able to sleep soundly. When Layla began to wake and rubbed her head against his pelt, he couldn't help the satisfied chuff that escaped through his throat. When she startled, however, he cleared his throat in embarrassment. Once she calmed down, she nuzzled him again, and he smiled softly. Her question confused him, and he tilted his head a little, about to ask what she meant, when she stretched and stood suddenly. Maybe he'd ask her about it later. But for now he simply stretched and rose with her. "I hope so! I'm starved." His tail wagged happily as he trotted along behind her, flitting from either side even more swiftly when she invited him to dine with her. "I would love to." He grinned, now much more full of energy after their nap.

Onward they went, back into the territory. Maybe even all of the other higher ranking wolves had eaten by now. They'd certainly been gone long enough. Lobo's attention was averted though, but the sound of yelps and screams and snarling. Ears perked, he looked for it's source as they neared the den, but he paused when they got a little louder. From this distance, it was indeterminable who the voices belonged to, though the snarl was probably Aron's. Lobo didn't really want to enter the densite now, Aron might turn his anger on some one else.

"Ya know.... I bet the higher ranks haven't eaten yet. Why don't we do something else for now." He looks around, searching for something they could do to entertain themselves for the time being. "We've still got all of this blood matted in our fur. We could go for a swim." He grinned, wagging his tail. His report to Aron could probably wait. The alpha probably wouldn't want him disturbing him right now, anyway. Besides, it had just been an elderly shaman. It wasn't like his mission would be hard, or Aron would be waiting on his report. It would give his alpha some time to mull over whatever he was angry about right now, and gave Lobo more time with Layla. Which he would pick over eating or a punishment any day.

I'm Here: Mujihi Territory Who's with me: Layla What I'm doing: Wanting to hang out Counting the Words: 401

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User ImageUser Image

Roan and his family spent a nice day at the lake. The pups swam around for a good while, despite the freezing temperature. Roan was proud of that. He had some tough pups! They could probably put Taichi and Muihi's pups to shame. Like any good father, he doted on his pups quite heavily, especially after their bravery for jumping into the cold lake. Even Ace and Ashely seemed to have a good time. It was nice to watch them all get along sitting alongside his mate. It gave Roan a warm, fuzzy sort of feeling.

A lot of time had passed though, and Roan knew that he needed to get back to his pack before things got out of hand without him there. His betas could handle things, he knew, but some things just needed the alpha's consent. And so, much to the displeasure of himself and the rest of his family, Roan had to call it quits and herd everyone back to the dens. The pups probably needed a nap anyway before they started to get cranky. So they all trotted back to the dens, with Roan at the back to watch over them all and make sure they were safe during the transit.

Penny for your thoughts? Really short 'cause there wasn't much for him to do. Just gonna auto the alpha family back to the dens, don't think the recent plot developments have the patience for waiting for all the needed posts. If you had something to say to Roan, speak now.

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

It took a while, but the copper fae seemed to be getting the point. Either she flees or Kadzait dies. Luckily, she made the right choice. Once the black brute beneath her told the fae to run, she did as she was told and high tailed it out of there, with little to no reluctance. Under her paw, she could feel Kadzait shifted in a way to get free. "Come now, Kadzait. I've taught you everything you know." She stated softly, knowing full well what he was planning to do. Before he could do so, however, she released the black brute. "That one there, seems to be rather fond of you." Evana pointed her muzzle out into the distance, looking at where Minnie's body had disappeared from. Evana snorted. "I hope those words you spoke to her were lies." Kadzait better not have been going soft on her. She'd kill him right where he stands, if he was. He had a job to do. He had no business getting all entangled in puppy love, especially with the enemy. Aside from that, the fae was obviously too ditzy for Kadzait. He needed someone strong, cunning, manipulative. Someone much like herself.. and someone who dwelled within Mujihi. In her mind, she planned for him to take the thrown from Aron when the time came to be, Kadzait would be Mujihi's next Alpha and whoever he deemed to be his alphaess would be perfectly fit to ensuring that Mujihi's legacy would stay strong. Aron, and herself, hadn't worked this hard for it all to go to waste.

"You stay focused, Kadzait. You know what happens to traitors of Mujihi.. and you know who deals the final consequence." Her blue eyes finally flickered back toward him, gazing deep within his in a challenging sort of way. Death came upon traitors, and most of the time it was by her fangs. She may have liked the boy and took him up under her wing, but she wouldn't hesitate to end his life, had he cross her and Mujihi. Evana took a seat. "Begin your report. What has happened in Karem Niel?"

Word Count ;; . . .
OOC ;;. please don't interrupt. :3

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Minnie continued to lay there on her belly. Not because she was being defiant or didn't want to help, but a part of her was simply frozen. She couldn't move. She stared wide-eyed at the scene before her and hoped it was all just a dream. She wasn't to wake up now. This was a terrible, terrible nightmare. As Kadzait squeaked out for her to run, it soon became apparent that this wasn't a nightmare at all. Suddenly, she was on her paws and running back toward the densite. 'I've got to get help. He needs help!' She thought to herself but she could barely hear her own thoughts over the pounding of her heart in her ears and the sounds of her paws hitting the ground as she ran, full speed.

Minnie had no clue that she could run so fast, but in what seemed like little to no time, she was bounding through the forest and into the densite. Perhaps, it was the adrenaline pumping heavily through her veins or maybe it was the sheer though that if she didn't move fast enough, then maybe she wouldn't have a friend to save. Still though, she wished could have moved faster. Curse them for being so far away from the densite. They should have stayed closer to safety. As Minnie bound through crowds of wolves, she immediately found herself headed to the only place she really knew; the Alpha's Den. Right on time, it seemed Roan and the others were coming back from something fun. Amongst them, she could see Ace and Ashley together. For a split second she felt a pang of jealousy.. mainly because lately it seemed that he had slowly been replacing her with Ashley.. but that wasn't something she could worry about right at this instant.

"Roan!" She breathed, darted so fast that she was completely unable to stop herself. She slowed as much as she could, but still ended up sliding into the larger brute and lightly knocking her head against his shoulder. Minnie bounced back, trying to regain his composure. Oh no! She ran into the Alpha! He'll never help her now! "I'm sorry. . . I'm, Sorry!!." She shouted between pants. Her tongue lulled out from her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. "Kadzait. . . He's. . . In. . . Trouble!" She shouted in a frenzy, her chest visibly heaving in and out. Minnie marched around in circles as a signs to get Roan to follow her to help. "We.. have to go .. NOW." She somewhat howled the last bit, due to all the excitement. She bounded around to the back of the brute, trying to push his rump forward to get him moving. "Roan. . . Please. . . It's. . .Mujihi!" She panted.

OOC ;; . . .

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ====

Aph wasn't ever much good at consoling others. All she could do was offer her support and her empathy. They had all lost loved ones, and to lose them by Mujihi's fangs was even worse. Uranus seemed to be holding up alright, however, and that made Aphrodite pretty happy. She gave him one last affectionate nudge before stepping away. "Uranus, the hunting party is back, why don't you go grab yourself something to eat. If anyone gives you any trouble, tell them it was a direct order from me, and that they can express their grievances with me later." The eating order was rarely ever an issue in their pack, however, and he shouldn't have any troubles getting in a few bites. Especially since, by the smell of it, they'd brought in a whole moose.

About to go seek out Roan, Aphrodite was suddenly surprised when Kyra showed up, dragging along Zana's body. Fury once again claimed her, but she kept her expression and posture relaxed and composed. The fae was terribly upset, and Aph didn't want to make her any more so. She listened intently, and even though she had known who had been responsible for the shaman's death before Kyra explained, the confirmation only made her angrier. "It's okay, it's not your fault. They tag teamed you. I'm going to take Zana's body away from the densite, and then I'll report to Roan, along with the other tragedies dealt today. Kyra, I'd like you to go with Uranus to the kill and eat a little." She hadn't eaten yet herself, but she was determined and was glad to have a job to do. Eating might help calm Kyra, however, and it would preoccupy the fae and the yearling for the time being. Aph knew only too well the temptation of going after the culprits, and she didn't want anyone else getting hurt. After a soft smile, she grabbed the shaman's scruff and took the body away, where it wouldn't cause unrest in the pack.

OOC~

Newbie Noob

User ImageSPACEE!!

User Image

xxKadzait watched, still helpless while Minnie high tailed it and darted back towards the den site. It was a horrible idea, taking on the Alpha of the Karam Niel pack alone. Kadzait sure hoped that his mother had something up that she was planning, other than to face and fight him. He was big.. and been reserving his strength lately. Once his friend.. was out of sight, Evana shifted her own stance before looking down and speaking to him in that same welcoming tone he had known for years. Even if it wasn't welcoming to anyone else - this was their relationship and he was happy to see her. Unlike usual meeting rituals, there weren't tail wags, lip licks, whining and other usual playful signs. No, here there was just the neutral state of mind. One that Kadzait found that he was completely at peace with. Emotions were a tiring feature he could live without. "You could have lost your edge, mother. I was just testing you" he said right as he was released. Too bad. He would have loved to have gotten her back. Speaking of which, he turned to assess her bite. The metallic stink of his blood hit his nose now that he was aware of the damage more so. There was blood dripping - but nothing that he couldn't handle. Wasn't his first scratch.. Getting up to the ground, he was careful to keep the most keen watch of their surroundings now. Never looking directly at his mother when they spoke - but scanning around everywhere. After all, this meeting was being taken place in a hostile territory.

xxComfortable enough though, conversation had begun. It had been a little while since he last saw his mother. Things had changed, but not too much. The pack was growing stronger by the day though, and Mujihi he knew had to be careful. Sometimes just size is enough to overpower the most skilled of fighters. Nodding his head ever so slightly, he knew that Minnie was growing on him. What he wouldn't tell his mother is that he strangely was intrigued with her genuine heart. Made him want to study her more. Know why she did the things that she did. But he was sure Evana would just see it as a weakness until he knew for a clear fact why he wanted to know these things. Maybe to help even more in his guise - how to feel for someone else seemed to be a big thing in this pack. "Of course I'm still disconnected. I'm not going soft on you. This is just making me better at my job. I need friends to keep a profile up, and she seems to be accomplishing such task just well enough. And yes. Those words were lies. Very little I say here is true. Keeps everything in my control. Though. You taught me that.." he nodded towards herself as he spoke. It was an obvious compliment, but salted and beaten and shaped so really, only Evana could tell that it was his way of saying that he missed her. And was glad for the face time.

xxShe need not remind him what happen to traitors. He, himself wanted to deal with one that they had lurking around - actually quite close to their current position. Something he was sure to bring up with her on their little talk here today. Fun aside though, they were here for business first and it was time to get work done, reciting the news of the pack. It wasn't too hard, since things that were even secrets in the pack were spread like wildfire. Maybe he wasn't even directly told himself some of the details, but could hear it through the more vocal and gossipy members of the Karam Niel pack. "They are growing in size and strength. Just took down a moose not too long ago. My totals have 30 wolves. A new littler of 6 was just born to the Zeta and Delta pair. Which has their time very occupied. Last time I counted, they have a shaman and a healer novie left for healers, and two betas were just promoted. The male is a competitive brute, not large, but has brains. While the other is very soft. An easy target - who also used to be a healer. Oh, and Roan has picked his new mate. Which means he'll have a weakness in battle." Yep, he spilled everything he knew about. Of course, Kadzait didn't know that there was a hit on Zana that Aron had set out. And was unaware of Iggy looking into the pack den site right now. Which, would probably make him angry knowing that there were two traitors of Mujihi. "Speaking of traitors though. You remember the stocky black brute. Ugly and smelled like he laid with rotting meat all night.. Fell was his name. Well. The brute flipped and joined Karam Niel, stuck in the Omega position. Guess who his sister is? Marissa.. Alpha female of this pack. I'm sure you'd get a kick out of that. He's probably told her everything he knew about Mujihi" there was an obvious tang of disgust in his voice as he told her about the traitor.

OOC still too lazy to change his picture.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

- - - - - - - - -
                                                                        The family trip had been such a success. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, the pups especially. Marissa was concerned that the water might be too cold for them, but they seemed to be handling it fine. They were strong swimmers, and they made the small fae proud. Her boys would be fine brutes some day. Marissa had even joined in for a small while, but the temperature wasn't really to her liking, so she had stepped out and let herself dry, so that when the pups came out they could huddle up to her warmth.

When eventually it was time for them to get going, Marissa called the tiny brutes out from the water and vigorously licked them dry. She knew they ought to be tired by now, but was reluctant to carry them home. The longer they walked, the more they would sleep, and more soundly as well. Hopefully they would get to go on more excursions like this more often. The family time put everyone in high spirits, and it was simply wonderful. Eventually they did make it back to the densite, and though Marissa wanted to join Roan to check on the pack, she needed to get their pups to sleep.

About to herd Lane and Rau to the den, Marissa paused when Minnie suddenly came barreling towards them, and slid right into Roan. "Minnie, dear, are you alright?" The young fae seemed to be too flustered to pay her any heed, however, and began explaining what was wrong between pants. Well, sort of. Worry clutched the snowy fae as Mujihi was mentioned, and that another young pack member was in trouble. "Oh, dear. Roan, do hurry. I'll get the boys to bed." She looked around anxiously, seeking someone that might be able to help them as well. "And perhaps, take a warrior or guard along with you." She glanced back over to her mate, worry clear in her eyes, but she knew Roan could handle himself.

Soon enough, however, maternal instincts kicked in. Marissa didn't want her pups out in the open with Mujihi around. "Be safe." She said softly, nuzzling Roan's neck, before brushing past and herding the boys away. "Alright, Lane, Roan, let's get back to the den. It's certainly been a long day." She glanced over to Ace and Ashley and smiled softly. "I know you two are probably hungry, but the company would be nice as well." She was sure Ace would rather help his father, and Ashley wasn't all too fond of spending time alone with Marissa, but she liked to let them know she worried and cared for them as well. Once they made it back to the den, she moved them further into their home than normal, and settled down around them. The pups would probably doze off soon, despite the excitement, but Marissa was worried for Roan, and would stay up until he returned.

Location: KN territy - - Company: Roan, Rau, Lane, Ace, Ashley, Minnie - - Action: - Word Count: 520 - - ooc:

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

"Come now, Kadzait. I'll never lose my edge." Evana stated with such confidence and poise laced in her tone. However, her facial features remained calm and still. Of course, once she was older and close to her time of death, naturally she would become less ..acute with her senses. But, that wasn't going to come until later down the road, and Evana often avoided those thoughts. It was good to hear that Kadzait was still on the winning side. She had confidence in her son. Why in hell would he wanted to serious join a group of mongrels? Sure, they had numbers, but that was it. They had no plans. No strategies. Nothing merely going for them and soon enough, Mujihi would take over Karem Niel and end it all. Mujihi would soon be the ones to reign over all three lands, Taichi, Karem Niel, and Mujihi, and she would be at Aron's side, helping him to rule them all. It was a beautiful dream, and Evana fully intended to make sure it came true.

It was apparent that Kadzait had missed her, and well, the feeling was mutual. "Then, I've taught you well." She spoke calmly toward the brute, pausing to look around the scenery before looking to him once more as he began his full report. Evana allowed the information to settle in before speaking. "I see. Well, Fell will have his day. We won't worry to much about him for now, he's the least of my worries. Perhaps, I'll even allow you to dish out Fell's punishment. He's not suitable for my fangs." She watched the brute. It seemed that he held as much disgust for Fell as she did, good. Aron would be thrilled to hear about that happened to the brute. Nothing more than a lowly Omega. She snorted. Serves him right. In fact, he should stay that way in KN and as soon as they decide to promote him, that's when he should be killed. But, killing him right away would give him the easy way out. He deserved to grovel at the feet of those Karem Neil ingrates. "I'm pleased with this information, Kadzait. Well done. Keep up your cover until further notice." She commanded,

Evana took a moment to size up her son. It had been a while since she had last seen him, and he was growing like a weed. He was becoming quite the brute. It made her proud to be his mother. "I have another mission for you." Evana waited until she was sure she had his full intention. "Roan has a sister, Kaylah, yes?" She waited for him to confirm. "I want you to take her out. Hide your tracks. Pin the blame on Mujihi. That should cover your a** for a little longer." Evana circled Kadzait, scanning his wound. "Hm. I got you good. Make sure you continue to watch your back." With that, Evana attacked him again, placing bites on her here and there, but making sure not to hurt him too much. After she was finished, she backed away. "It'll be more believable that we actually fought. Now, take a shot on me. A bloodied mouth will seal the deal." Evana stood in front of her son, waiting patiently for Kadzait to sink his teeth where it was needed. She was offering him open shots. "It won't be long before Roan comes looking for trouble. Hurry up and then get back to the densite."

Word Count ;; . . .
OOC ;;. please don't interrupt. :3

Newbie Noob

User ImageSPACEE!!

User Image

xxKadzait nodded as his mother assured him about Fell. It really sunk deep with him because Mujihi was the one family that Kadzait had. Not that it was that great of a family. Because of the strong personalities - they all pretty much acted like they hated each other and it was an implosion ready to happens. The brute had some ideas of how to fix that. But he wasn't going to be the one to tell Aron that he was doing something wrong. And besides - it seemed like the pack was running just fine the way it was, no need to meddle. Right? Continuing to agree with his mother though, Fell would pay. "I would gladly end his pathetic life. Or watch him suffer in any way I can cause..." more sadistic thoughts flooded into Kadzait's mind as his eyes wandered around the forested area. Minnie had darted fast out of the area and towards the den. Depending how long it would take to find Roan, was how long the two of them had together. He wanted to be strong and unwavering to her though. He had everything to prove to his mother, especially since what she was grooming him for.

xxShe gave him his orders to continue his information gathering, and he took that responsibility heavily. "Of course." he answered her, acknowledging to her that he understood his orders and would continue to carry them out. But a part of him longed to go home. No longer be here an have to deal with the whiny bunch of wolves that were in Karam Niel. Even Fell went soft in the time that he was here. Though, he was probably already soft before. Kadzait could feel her eyes though. Scanning him up and down, measuring him, sizing him. There was more, and he waited patiently to hear what she had to say. A mission. He was on his first mission within the pack. A great responsibility. Kill the Alpha male's sister? That was a low blow. He could do it. Knew much about the fae and watched her at times. She was a small, weak provider, and compared to how Kadzait had grown, he knew he could take her out with little to no trouble. It was just the act of doing so. "Understood, mother." he nodded, again confirming that he got his orders from her and weighed on them, knew his job and so forth. Again, an attack came after she commented on his failure to watch all sides of himself at all times. He deserved it really, but the bites she put out hurt, even as he turned, knowing exactly what she was doing to him.

xxWhen it was his turn, he repaid her bites. Thy hurt, even if she wasn't looking to cause much mortal damage, they had to be real, and thus he could feel his body fill with the adrenaline of battle, wanting to let the red haze of pain fill himself and let loose. But no matter what, that was never a good way to fight. Only plotted and calculated strikes. Made for a shorter fight and less energy consumed. When they were finished with their meeting dance, he looked at Evana in front of him. Scanning for anything knew. He wanted to know how Mujihi was. What was going in in the pack. But knew it was a risk for her to tell him for multiple different reasons. He had to get back to the densite, and she was right. Roan would be pulling up soon with whatever group he managed to bring together. So with that, he made the motion to leave, but turned to bid his mother good bye. "Same time. Know the place. Will catch up soon." he sent her a look that the two of them only understood before it seemed like a different wolf stood before her. His posture was no longer the uptight and attentive, but tense and pained. He let himself feel the pain of the blood dripping from his wounds. Let the limp happen from the leg she bit fairly hard into. His tail tucked, ears folded back, one was even bleeding from yet another bite. His eyes filled with fear as he turned and hobbled back towards the den site.

OOC still too lazy to change his picture.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Waiting for the Theta to lead them on, Uranus took it upon himself to move closer to Miki. He nuzzled her neck fur, which she in return nuzzled him back. The black yearling loved his friend and hoped the two could be friends forever. Flicking his ears forward, the small brute turned his golden orbs back the beautiful Aphrodite when she gave him another affectionate nudge. He softly nudged her back before she stepped away and started to speak to him. Turning his head in the direction of the kill pile, Uranus listened as the guard spoke. When she stopped speaking, the young brute nodded to her and just when he was about to walk away, Uranus stopped in mid-stride. Slowly turning his head to the left of him upon hearing dragging sounds, the brute's eyes fell on Kyra and what appeared to be another dead wolf. "Great...That's not what I wanted to see." Speaking softly to himself, Uranus bumped his shoulder into Miki, who then turned to see what he was nudging her for.

Miki followed Uranus's gaze and soon both yearling's eyes' fell on the lifeless form of one of their own. How many more where going to die at the paws of Mujihi? Were the good times coming to an end? Uranus nor Miki were sure what to think as they listened to the female Warrior speak to Aphrodite about being ambushed. It had been the same with Sable. She had been ambushed as well and now she lies dead at their feet. Giving his mother's body a sad look, Uranus turned back to Kyra and the other fae, Aphrodite. The Theta stood beside them silently, though soon she nudged the yearlings to get them moving along. Uranus and Miki both moved forward at Sitka's request, both wanting to get away from the stench of dead comrades. The brute stopped moving though when he heard Aphrodite say she wanted Kyra to go along with him to the kill pile. Turning to give the Warrior a smile, Uranus walked on, though slowly so the fae could catch up if she wanted to.

Walking slowly towards the kill pile, Uranus tried to not to think about all the killings that had been happening lately. He wanted to avenge his mother's death so badly; but then he knew he was in no shape to kill another wolf. The brute was still wet behind the ears and very much unexperienced in killing. After he finished eating his meal, the yearling hoped to go talk to Theo about being a warrior novie. He sure hoped to learn everything he could about harming another wolf and he also planned to harm a certain wolf when he got finished with his training. Reaching the kill, Uranus slowly approached the dead moose. Looking around to make sure no one was going to snap at him, the small brute moved around to the back side of the moose. Crouching down, he slowly but surely tore into the carcass, which wasn't easy. Miki picked her out a nice spot beside him and soon both had nice full bellies. The Theta sat and watched the pups eat, her also keeping watch over the area.

Again looking around to make sure no adults were going to attack them, Uranus moved around to the other side of the moose's body. He then placed himself right in between the animal's legs and with a little tugging and pulling had the liver free of it's hold within the moose's body. Seeing Miki tilt her head in confusion at him, Uranus tried to speak to her without dropping the warm organ. "It's..for...the alpha..fae.. and her..pups." And with that, he left the three there so he could go deliver his present. After all Uranus hadn't really met the new alpha fae and he also wanted to see her pups that Sable had told him about. The young brute loved puppies. Smelling his way towards the Alphas' den, Uranus soon reached it and at once dropped down on all fours. Laying his ears back and whining softly, the yearling peered into the dark den, hoping Marissa was there. He could see wolf silhouettes nestled far back in the den, but he didn't dare move towards them.

Sitting up on his hunches, Uranus placed the liver on his front paws so it wouldn't get dirty, then turned back to the Alphaness. "I'm sorry to intrude on you Ma'm..But I brought you some of the moose that the hunting party killed today. I thought you may be hungry." Still sitting at the entrance, Uranus waited and hoped she would allow him in the den so he could look at her puppies and give her his present.

((I hope this post is ok. smile ))

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hannibal allowed Sidero to rub against his pelt. He enjoyed the affection that she gave to him but there was something more he enjoyed about her. He loved her ruby eyes and her bloodthirsty nature. To them anything like a date would be going out and killing some poor stupid wolf from another pack. To see the blood of another wolf coat her fur was a thing of beauty in his eyes. She knew the very nature of pain just as he did and with that knowledge they could defeat anyone they want to. "Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the appeal in such a wonderful position and I would never lie to such a beautiful fae such as yourself"he crooned while nuzzling against her pelt.

When Sidero had said that it would be best to inform Aron on the culling of the weaker packs, he nodded. He would even go and join her to tell the Alpha. He enjoyed talking with his illustrious friend. When he got there he beamed at the Alpha to show that he had successfully completed the mission that was assigned to him. His friend would be proud of his right fang. This happiness was cut short when Beline had told the news that the Alpha's pups were missing and or dead. Hannibal's happy smiles turned into a monstrous appearance of fangs and hackles.

"You worthless fae! !"he snarled. Hannibal didn't mind Aron's pups with Sidero. He was actually quite fond of the ones he considered to be his nephews and now two of them were dead. He was ready to teach her what laziness would get her in Mujihi before Aron stepped in and beat the fae in front of him. He growled silently, the alpha shouldn't have to sully his fangs with chaff like her. It was then that little Ulfric had spoken up on her behalf. He spoke with a wisdom beyond his years and that pacified Hannibal for awhile.

Aron finally mentioned that Beline was stained and he nodded his head in approval but Hannibal was going to have his say at the stained wolf before he let her go. When Aron had finished he walked over to the injured Beline. "Mark my words and mark them well, fae. If Ulfric does not become the strong brute that is worthy of our illustrious Alpha then I will pull my own brand of cruelty on you. This is not a threat..but a promise"he whispered before heading back to Sidero. "My dear sweet Sidero, clear your beautiful head for awhile. There is much death to deal and little time to do it"he said while trying to pacify the obviously angry female.
User Image

Ooc: Hello c:
Ronja slowly padded through the small meadow. Her mind reeled of the past days , what had happened to make her come out here? She knew eventually she wanted to leave mother and the peaceful pack that came along with it. But, she had mourned when Akela left. She let out a slow whine thinking of the day her sister left and the pain it had left her. Stretching in the morning sun she decided to walk a little faster, it was a brisk spring morning and she was realizing that she needed to find her sister and fast. Looking at her surroundings she saw few trees but could smell the boundary of the Mujihi pack. Knowing this, she let her ears lay flat along with tucking her tail. Sniffing the air she closed her golden eyes and couldn't think of anything else but envisioning herself finding her beloved sister. Ronja let out a small but audible howl. Hoping that she would be heard she leaned forward listening intently for someone to come to her. Nerves were attacking every part of her body. She’d never done this before but something in her instincts let her know. She felt shaky and a slightly chilled. Her whole body ached but she stood strong, she wouldn't let them see fear, only submission. Although, she hadn’t eaten in days, her small posture just gave the impression of weak. Her stomach gave a low gurgle, she was in need of eating soon, maybe they'd let her eat something if they let her into the pack. Ronja let out another howl and moved her paws impatiently she was ready to see someone or at least something. A few birds let out small chirps and songs. Her ears straightened and she smiled knowing full well the stories that she has heard of this pack and what it may have in store for her. Anything for Akela though, she had been her closest and only friend growing up and Ronja wasn't about to let her get away with leaving. When will they come? Will they allow her in? Oh well, she’d have to just wait and see regardless of the rising anticipation.

I'm Here: Mujihi Territory Who's with me: What I'm doing: Hoping they'll let me join Counting the Words: 366

User ImageUser Image

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                        As they walked farther into the den site heading towards the deer that was taken down not to long ago. Calon listened as the fae continued to talk, it something he had become accustomed to over time. Pausing in mid-step he looked over his shoulder at the fae and gave her some answers. "You may call me Calon if you wish or just Alpha. And I to hope one day Kaireena and I will have young running through this very den site, but that is all in time Miss Alma." Turning away once more from the fae he made his way to the carcass and took in the sweet smell of blood, it making his hunger grow once more. Though before the meal was to be eaten the fae asked a questioned that pained the alpha to his very core. 'Why are there so few Taichi?' Of course he knew the answer, 'Mujihi', it was all because of those blood thirsty wolves. Stepping back from the carcass he took a seat on his haunches staying silent as he took in the last few questions.

A whining like noise escaped him as the painful thoughts of his fellow pack members dying at the blood wolves fangs hit his heart hard. "Mujihi, that is who is to blame Alma. They have done this to us and now we are losing what strength we managed to gather." His eyes never left the carcass before him, it slowly turning from a deer in his mind to a fellow wolf laying before him. Slowly Calon was losing his mind to the hatred, his teeth so badly wanting to sink into the throat of a Mujihi wolf. Wanting to make them pay for what they had pushed Taichi too, this weak state was horrid. Shifting back to all fours he looked to Alma and to the others around the den area. Lifting his head up with his nose pointing to the sky he howled, it calling for his mate. It showing not only his pain but also his fear and sorrow. Calon didn't care if he seemed weak anymore, he would prove them all wrong in the end. After all he was the alpha, he had to protect his pack by any means. Even if it meant going to Karam Niel to do so, but first came the talk to have with Kaireena.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Den Area ] // With: [ Alma & Pack ] // Feeling: [ Anger & Sorrow ] // Thoughts: [ I must protect them ] // Word Count: [ 398 Words ] // OOC: [ ugh...Can't get motivated ]

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Staying as strong as he could in front of his father{Aron}, even more so when the white brute drew closer to him. His body tensed up when his began to send words through the air and into his ears. At first it gave his heart a little jump of fear but that fear soon turned to excitement and pride. Straightening himself up to show off his new found pride he watched his father{Aron} intently. Though when his father's{Aron} attention turned back to the Theta{Béline} his fluffy hackles started to raise, wanting to do his best to protect her once again. Thankfully his father{Aron} only scolded her{Béline} this time, instead of all out attack her{Béline} again. At that sight Ulfric relaxed his body once more and he slowly made his way back to the black fae's{Béline's} side, not trust the on looking wolves to behave. His eyes went back up to watching his father{Aron} give Béline one last word of advice, it also sticking firmly in Ulfric's mind as well.

He knew the weak would never survive, which meant he would grow strong and thrive like his father{Aron}. When the Shaman's{Raumo} name was mentioned it brought a sense of relief to Ulfric. Only because he knew that Béline would survive this day's event and be there for him. So with these thoughts in mind he looked towards Béline's torn up body, a soft whimper escaping him. He truly hoped she would be able to defend herself as a stained wolf, for if she didn't she would surely die because of it. His ears went back with the fear of losing Béline before he looked to the wolves around that had gathered. Deciding this was no time to show fear, for this fae needed him to be strong. Straightening his body he moved so he was directly in the path of all the wolves and Béline's still body, ready to take on anyone who dared to get near that wasn't the Shaman. A soft growl would leave Ulfric every so often to show he still meant business no matter what.

When he heard Hannibal speak up his ears perked forward and the small white fangs showed themselves once more when he talked down to Béline. "I will be the strongest wolf in this pack when I grow up Hannibal, you just wait!" Sure his words were that of a foolish pup that had dreams he would one day rule over Mujihi and fallow in his father's foot steps. But really who could foresee such things that were so far off, even if Ulfric promised this. It never meant it would come true, only time would tell what this young pup would become. All Ulfric knew is in the end he had to protect this fae and become the best for the sake of her as well as his father{Aron}.

User Image

Location:Sitter's DenI'm With..:Béline, Hannibal & SideroFeelings:Prideful & StrongThoughts:You will all see...Word Count:499OOC:Gosh he is so cute!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

The time being spent with Lobo wasn't as bad as she thought it would have been. She guessed the brute to never stop flirting with her if she went with him anywhere. In the end though he was normal like the rest of the wolves in Mujihi, if you could call that normal really. But at least he wasn't trying to make moves on her after what had happened yesterday. Though for now she would try her best to deal with everything and enjoy the company of another wolf that she could talk with. While they walked together her ears perked forward, hear the snarls from a wolf. It confused her some but she said nothing, that is until Lobo brought up the high ranks and food. At that statement she stopped and looked him over with a saddened look. Food was seeming so good at this point too, but Lobo did have a point. What was the point to tease one's self with food if they couldn't even eat it yet. So in her head she agreed with him on this statement, even if the next took her even more by surprise.

Tilting her head slightly at the thought of a swim, her eyes watching Lobo carefully. 'What was this brute planning?' Was all that ran through Layla's head while she stood in silence. Straightening her head up she gave a nod before turning away from him as well as the den site. "If you think you are gonna beat me to the near by pond your in for a surprise Lobo!" With her taunting words being thrown at the brute just before she bolted off, leaving him behind. After all it wasn't like they needed to say anything to Aron yet and food could always wait for a bit longer. Layla wasn't gonna starve to death yet and to be able to clear her mind of death wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. So with out a second thought she pushed herself forward to a full out run, not even bothering to look back to see if Lobo was even near her. Really she had no worry that the brute would be lagging behind after all he was a warrior. Like Sidero would ever forgive him for being weak, she never did like Sidero thinking that about her anyways.

Her feet carried her with ease to the near by pond, so much so that she ran head long into it. The water washing over her chest and shoulder as well as over her back. At first it felt a bit cold to her skin, but soon the cool soothed her tired muscles. Really it was fun for Layla to go swimming around in this pond, even if cleaning the blood off was a plus. Doggy paddling away from the edge she slowly turned herself to look at the shore, trying to catch a glimpse of Lobo. Starting to wonder if the brute had gotten lost or decided to ditch her in the end. That thought of being left stung her heart a bit and caused her to let out a soft whine. Really would he leave her as well or would he prove himself different from all the others.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:A Pond in Mujihi TerritoryCompany:Lobo(?)Feelings:Sad & UneasyThoughts:Will he leave me too?
Word Count:544 WordsOOC:Poor Layla XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces