Welcome to Gaia! ::

↘↘If there's so much I must be, can I still
          xxx↘↘just be me the way I am.

User Image

K-y-r-a-

Kyra continued to walk at an even pace beside the Shaman, as Zana was clearly not as young as she once was a fast walk was something the warrior tried to avoid but, soon enough they arrived at the river where Kyra wasted no time in dipping her muzzle into the cool liquid and lapping up the water which rippled before her. As time passed Kyra's ears flicked as she heard the brush gently moving she slowly lifted her head looking all around the pair but, her sapphire gaze spotted nothing and so she turned back to gaze at the river "Zana..perhaps we should return to the den..I have a weary feeling here" she waited for the Shaman's nod of approval but, it had come to late soon enough she saw a strange brute charge towards the shaman and take her down causing Kyra's warrior instincts to come in as she snarled and went to charge right at the brute but, stopped as she felt a pinch in her hip causing her to turn and snap her jaws at whatever was holding her back only for her jaws to snap at another strange wolf. Kyra's massive frame shook the outside fae off as she slowly stalked towards her her hackles were raised as she felt the crimson liquid leak from her hip it wasn't a bite hard enough to hurt Kyra's large frame but, it did leave it's sting causing her irritation to rise she lifted her head hearing the white fae's attempt at taunting her "Such big words coming from such a weak fae...it seems your bark is quite worse then your bite" she snapped her jaws in taunting right back as she made a reference to the bite on her hip she stepped back as the fae did a fake lunge causing Kyra to snarl and snap right back, she tried throwing her large size around to get to her Shaman but soon enough the Karam Neil fae laid on the cold ground causing Kyra to freeze as she stared on.

Once the white fae moved Kyra snarled snapping her jaws at the retreating wolves, before quickly turning her body and walking over to the still Shaman, she lowered her muzzle and nudge the fae's face multiple times only to hear a whine and then the Shaman go completely limp. The silvery fae looked over the bloodied wounds that lay across the female's body causing sorrow and anger to wash over her, she stood for a moment as she scanned the area what was she to tell her aunt Lyra? she had failed to protect a fellow member of their pack, let alone how could she face her Uncle, Theo? the one whom had raised her to become the warrior she was today, the one who was a proud warrior now had a niece whom had failed to protect their own Shaman, the young female lifted her head back releasing a echoing howl with it's own hint of sadness in it for the passing of Zana soon enough she limped around to the other side of her fellow pack member and lowered her jaws to her scruff before she began pulling the smaller fae carefully along luckily they weren't to far from the den but, with Kyra's sore and bleeding hip it seemed like a longer journey after quite sometime Kyra finally arrived back at the den-site, she slowly released the Shaman's scruff for a moment before spotting Aphrodite she was the only face Kyra could see at the moment so she took hold of the fae's scruff once more before dragging her to the guard where she released the female once more, and slowly limped forward folding her ears back as she looked to the guard "Aph...Mujihi wolves they were at the river and ambushed Zana and I..., when I tried getting to her I was held back by a white fae and it was to late by the time I got to Zana...I'm sorry" the female's voice was filled with sorrow and a hint of anger as she glance at the fallen Shaman before looking back to the guard before her the young warrior was truly upset in herself.

User Image

xxx Karam Neil Warrioress

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Hearing her father let loose a howl, Meesha tilted her head towards the sound and smiled. She then threw back her head and howled along with him even though she was in the company of the Delta. She so wanted to leave Oberon's side and go join her father in the feast, but Meesha really needed to speak to the Delta, so she stayed put. Watching her father tear into the bull moose, Meesha finally looked away and sighed. When was Oberon going to grant her permission to speak? Turning to give the brute a pleading look, Meesha was just about to ask him again when her nose picked up on a disgusting scent. Growling darkly, the Mujihi princess turned her golden orbs to the left of her just as Pamuya walked up. Hearing the teasing b***h growl deeply at her or that's how Meesha took it, she growled right back. Keeping her eyes locked on the hated b***h, the young fae watched as Pamuya rubbed herself along Oberon's side. "Me and you are the same damn age and you have no right to call me a pup." Meesha then snarled at the other huntress as Pamuya took her seat beside their delta.

Meesha raised her hackles and bared her teeth in an aggressive manner just as she was about spout off her next chosen words. Stopping before she let herself get to far out of control, Meesha lowered herself back down in a submission posture towards Oberon. The young Huntress wouldn't of allowed this stupid fae to call her a pup without a fight, but since the Delta was there, the Mujihi princess shut her mouth. Watching their Delta deal out Pamuya's own punishment, Meesha couldn't help but smile, though she hid it well. Serves you right. The fae then said to herself while still watching and listening. Meesha still held herself in submission to Oberon even if he wasn't directing his anger at her, but he may for what she had said to Pamuya before hand. Flicking her ears forward upon hearing Oberon ordering her to follow him, the fae raised herself up and quickly followed. Upon passing Pamuya, Meesha stopped short to speak softly to her. "This isn't finished." She then gave Pamuya a wink, before the white pelted fae quickly trotted off after Oberon.

Watching the Delta sit down, Meesha halted herself and did the same. Again she gave the big brute his space and again she hoped no one came to interrupt them. Wrapping her tail around her forepaws, Meesha sat silent for a minute or two. She wanted to make sure she worded her words just right so as not to upset the male before her. Meesha repected the Delta and the hunters, but she just felt she needed to be in the warrior's rank. "It has taken me a while to say these words to you sir. I don't feel I should be a hunter anymore. It's not my true passion and I know that now. I want to be a warrior and I think the rank of a warrior would do this pack more good then me being a hunter. I'm thankful for all your guidance and please don't take my words or actions as childish sir. I mean you no disrespect. I truly don't." Meesha lowered herself down again, her hoping Oberon wouldn't attack her. She truly did respect him, but again she felt being a Warrior would help prove her loyalty better to her father.

((Sorry Sho.. smile But I had to make Meesha bite back.))

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                        Watching with an almost content grin on his maw, starting to enjoy the fact wolves were finally showing him respect out right. Though he stayed still during this he kept his ears perked forwards to listen intently to every word Alma would say. And when she did start to speak it was no surprise to Calon that Alma was done with the other pack. Even if she was though, Taichi still had no pups for her to care for either so he was unsure of what she could do. All Calon knew was in the end Alma had done this pack no wrong and deserved to come back to it. So he straightened himself up as he got to all fours and looked directly over at Alma. "It would be a warm welcome for you Alma if the others were not so busy. But please come with me all the same, Taichi as well as myself have missed you greatly here." Once he finished speaking he moved closer to her and circled around her once, brushing his fur lightly onto her own. It was only because he need to mark her back with the Taichi scent.

Once he finished he started back towards the den site, only pausing once to look back towards Alma. "Let's go get something to eat. Kaireena should be done soon as well. Hopefully she will be able to welcome you home as well." After he was done speaking his head bowed slightly before he continued walking farther into the den area. Not caring who was around or what was being said between them, only because he was focused now on getting a bite to eat. If he didn't soon he wouldn't be thinking clear and might act out once again to another wolf. But really in the end he only wanted to eat so he might disappear and figure out what to do about Mujihi. Really this must stop as soon as possible, Taichi was weak in numbers as it was but with these constant attacks. Well Taichi was going to die before ever having a chance to rebuild. The thoughts swirled around in his head he lowered his head when he got close to the carcass and began to rip into it. The sweet taste of blood and meat filled his mouth, it feeling good to finally have the warmth of it fill his body. He was not starving but he did feel like it sometimes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Den Site ] // With: [ Alma ] // Feeling: [ Hungry & Distracted ] // Thoughts: [ How can I save us ] // Word Count: [ 412 Words ] // OOC: [ -sigh-Today sucks... ]

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Pamuya

Her body staggered backwards slightly as Oberon pushed his weight into her, it a slight surprise to the fae. Looking into his eyes then down as he scolded her, the anger only growing from a moment before turning to a self hating sorrow. When Oberon corrected her, she was quick to show submission but her eyes looked at him in a pleading manner. Really she did hate when he got this way, even if it was her own fault for it. To Pamuya, Oberon should be able to see why she was always easily upset by him. And yet in the end the brute only saw her as his hunter and nothing more. Her ears flattened and her tail tucked as she held back a growl, pissed that Oberon told Meesha to follow him. It only made her jealousy reappear in a way that would cause her to tense up and hold back her want to kill Meesha out right. For now though she stayed low and waited for Oberon to leave before straightening herself back up.

The hackles on her back raised as Meesha stopped in front of her, to mouth off once more. The white glistened only for a moment in the morning sun before Pamuya decided it wasn't worth losing Oberon's trust over Meesha today. Instead she let the fae follow their Delta and turned away from the two of them with her stomach swirling in disgust and hatred. So with the feelings of betrayal still fresh in her mind, she picked up a trot to make her way back to the one safe haven she had. Sure it was filled with the scent of herself and Oberon on, but it was the one place filled with a few happy memories still for Pamuya. Off to her little bed was the only place Pamuya wanted to be, so she might lick her wounds and carry out her sorrow in peace. She finally reached her bed and was quick to start making it comfy so she might hide in it. Or at least try to do such, only so the feelings for Oberon would become real once more in her dreams. And with these thought she curled up into a tight ball and let a long whining whimper, the pain staring to show itself.

╠╬════════════╬⊀========⊁⊀========⊁╬════════════╬╣

Location:Den AreaCompany:No OneFeelings:Pain & SorrowThoughts:I have gone to far...Word Count:386 WordsOOC:Next on the list is Beline, Ulfric & Lykaon

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
╠╣ Béline ╠╣

Shaking in fear even before Aron showed in signs of anger, it would be clear to all watching that Béline knew she had done wrong. Though the fact Sidero even spoke anything fell on deaf ears with Béline. Her focus was on the alpha before her and nothing else, in fear the second she does her world would end. And when Aron did lunge forward, her body tensed almost ready to bolt from the scene and save her life. But alas the brute was stronger and faster then Béline could of even imagined. So before she knew it he was on top of her biting away at her flesh, causing blood to spill and pain to surge through out her body. Each bite causing another loud screaming yowl to leave her as she stayed in a submissive manner, wanting to do nothing to anger him worse then she already had. Really Béline deserved what was happening to her, but for this to happen in front of the other wolves and worse off Ulfric truly stung not only her body but as well as her heart.

Once more screams left her as she laid under the brute, praying to the lupen gods she made it out of this alive. She had come to the realization of that being possible was not very high. After all it wasn't like she didn't lose just anyone pups but the Alpha's pups. Really she could not be anymore foolish even if she had tried to be at this point. By the end of her first round of punishment, Béline was covered in bite marks and was not even able to stand. It would be clear to everyone around that she had deep wounds and her old injury from when she was a warrior had been redone. If she was able to live, her walking would be constantly hindered with a limp to show all her shame. Little would Béline know that the lupen gods would be smiling upon her today and would send their help. Though she only saw some movements through blood covered eyes, she could tell something or someone had tried to come to her rescue. In the end she pitied them as well, since Aron would more then likely kill them too.

⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑≾━━━━━≿↘♈↙≾━━━━━≿⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑
Picture Thanks To Hisyinphlay

Location:Sitter's DenCompany:Aron, Ulfric, Lykaon, Kize, Luna, & SideroFeelings:Sorrow & DisappointmentThoughts:I deserve this...
Word Count:386 WordsOOC:Ulfric then Lykaon...

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Being picked up caused Ulfric to try and fight some, not wanting to be treated like a little pup anymore. But when he was set in front of a large white brute{Aron}, his eyes went up from the brute's{Aron's} feet and scanned up till he was watching the brute's{Aron's} face. A held tilted as a tail began to wag happily, the sight of his father{Aron} a rarity for Ulfric. Sadly all that was about the change as meat was spat out before him and his father{Aron} before him disappeared from sight. At first the little white pup didn't understand what had happened, but when his body jolted at the sound of the first scream. It twirling around to see the one wolf{Béline} he cared for more then all being pinned and attacked, it confused him. He stood in horror watching the scene unfold, unable to move at first to do anything for his father{Aron} or the fae{Béline} he cared about. Thankfully he was able to collect his sense and able to move once more.

Once that happened he run over to the fight, nothing nor no one going to be able to stop him at this point. All Ulfric knew is he had to try and stop this horror scene before him. He knew why his father{Aron} was upset, but at the same time he didn't understand the point of punishing the fae{Béline} for the stupidity of his siblings. So with out a second thought he moved in front of Béline and stared up at his father{Aron} with his body tense and what one would see has fluffy hackles raised. Only cause him to look like a big ball of fluff standing before the white brute{Aron}. "DADDY! Stop this please, it isn't Béline's fault my siblings were foolish. They deserved to die! If they can not listen to the wise then they can not live. Please daddy, do not kill her. She has made me strong like daddy and I will prove it to you one day! When I get bigger, you will see! I will be the best brute in this pack. Just please..." By the end of Ulfric's little rant towards his father{Aron} he was no longer able to hold his stance and look strong. But only able to look up at his father{Aron} with pleading eyes, hoping he would spare the Theta{Béline}.

User Image

Location:Sitter's DenI'm With..:Aron, Béline, Lykaon, Kize, Luna, & SideroFeelings:Fear & HopeThoughts:Please don't kill her daddy!Word Count:416 WordsOOC:Lykaon is all that I have left woo!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Watching the scene unfold before his eyes, Lykaon slowly backed away from it. It was clear now that this was no time to bring Kize in front of Aron and it would be safer to find another high up to talk with. So taking his retreat he went back to Kize's side and nuzzling his head into her shoulder, only to look over his own in the end to see Béline's body giving in to each blow done by Aron. Though he wasn't prepared for what happened next, nor did he think anyone else would be either. The fact that Aron's own pup tried to save the fae was to be a shocker to all for sure. But either way Lykaon had to get Kize away from here before things could possibly turn towards her. "Come Kize, there is nothing we can do for them. Nor should you be around here when Aron is on a blood spree." Once more he nudged Kize on with a nose to the shoulder, hoping the fae wouldn't do anything stupid. He truly cared for Kize, but he wasn't sure if he would face Aron to save her.

Sure the thought was not one any wolf would want in their mind, but he did barely know Kize in the end. Even if he felt so strongly towards her and they never truly got to know one another, he needed her by his side. No fae would be better for him and that was his mind set by the time he started to lead them farther away from the sitter's den. His mind no focusing on moving forward and not daring to look back and see what becomes of Aron's last pup. If he didn't know better the pup's foolish act would end him up dead beside Béline. Which really it would be a shame since the pup was all Sidero had left, but really he couldn't take part in any of it. For none of it was of his concern and for his own safety as well as Kize's safety he must keep them at bay. Which also meant keep out of the sight of Evana, in fear she too would want to kill Kize. This was only because Lykaon still felt that Evana wanted something more to do with him then just being friends. Even if he was to naive to see it was merely a ploy to get back at Aron.

User Image

Location:Den AreaI'm With..:KizeFeelings:Scared & WorriedThoughts:Can I trust Hannibal?
Word Count:411OOC:WOO!!! All done, now for CE

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .

Alma lay patiently before him, letting him mull over his decision. Finally the brute stood, looking down at her and accepted her back into the pack. Relief washed through the fae and she wagged her tail a little, waiting until he backed off to rise. Despite his acceptance of her, she stayed in a respectfully submissive stance, her head down and tail curled to one side. The fae smiled softly as she was rubbed with pack scent. "Thank you Alpha, I feel complete once more." She was a little surprised to hear that Taichi had missed her and she tilted her head slightly, keeping well aware to hold it below the level of the Alpha's. As he turned to get food, she padded after him, keeping pace, but allowing him to lead by half a wolf's length. She could smell no scent of pups in the den and briefly wondered if her leaving had been ill timed.... but the Alpha didn't seem exactly upset.

"Please take no offense, but what you prefer I call you? By your title, your name, or both when addressing you? At the border I had stumbled across Berhati, and she explained the changes that had happened in my absence. There has been much. I apologize if my absence made and of these changes more difficult than they should have been." The Alpha mentioned his mate and it made Alma smile softly. "I look forward to greeting her as my Alpha. I do not mean to pressure either of you, but your children will be handsome and I hope that I am allowed to assist in caring for them." At this idea Alma's tail began to wag. She loved children. It didn't matter what they looked like to her really, she loved them all just the same.

At the kill, Alma spread out from the Alpha just a little and lay down, letting him eat first as was the rule. She wouldn't feel right sharing a meal with an Alpha, it just wasn't her place. Besides, her affording him the respect that an Alpha deserves might just help others do the same. She lays in such a way that she can speak easily with him, but that he doesn't feel pressured by her presence. "Pardon my saying so Alpha, but there are a lot less scents here than I remember.... Berhati only spoke of the changes within the heirarchy... can you tell me more of what's been going on? Why are there so few Taichi?" Alma's questions were gentle mother-like probes to find information. Her tone was such that it would be difficult to take offense, and easy enough to brush the questions aside if he didn't feel like answering them, without feeling guilty about it.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.
                            Who I'm waiting on:
                            Little Sholac - Calon

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Minnie remained awkwardly silent as the two exchanged words. She knew nothing of their omega, Fell and now she was learning a lot. Their conversation piqued the fae's attention and it caused her copper ears to swivel back and forth whenever Kadzait or Fell spoke, but her gray eyes never left the Omega. Minnie visibly flinched when her friend had stepped forward, treating the omega with such disrespect. She had never witnessed this side of him. Where did all of this come from? Minnie had always known Kadzait to be so nice, and care-free and now, here he was, verbally abusing the Omega. He'd even placed himself in a dominant position, clearly asserting himself a higher rank over the Omega and basically rubbing it all into his face. Her mouth parted to tell Kadzait to leave him alone, but the brute was back at her side in no time. Good. What would he have thought if she was defending an Omega? Defending.. an ex-Mujihi member. Would he hate her? No.. no she couldn't have that. Kadzait was pretty much the only friend she had at the moment. Ace normally seemed like he wanted nothing to do with her, and well.. Luci had passed always and Ashley never seemed like she liked Minnie in the first place. Who else did she have, honestly? Minnie swallowed hard biting back her words to save Fell from Kadzait's harsh wrath.

The copper fae listened intently as Kadzait began to explain what his problem was with the Omega, and Minnie soon began to understand. Minnie never knew in full detail what happened to Kadzait's mother. In her mind, she always deemed it as a subject that would not be touched, mainly because she never really wanted to talk about what happened to her mother either. Her eyes finally left Fell to gaze upon Kadzait. She searched his face, noting the sorrow in his eyes and the sadness laced in his voice. She couldn't help that her heart filled with sheer sympathy and she found herself moving closer to the brute, gently rubbing her side against his in a way to, hopefully, comfort him. Soon, Fell began to speak. It made her even more sad to listen to the words coming from the Omega's mouth. Fell was just a poor unfortunate soul who just so happened to stumble into the wrong hands and was lead down the wrong path. Immediately, being as naive as she was, Minnie felt sorry for him as well. His words touched her heart, and she hoped they were sincere.

Without thinking twice about it, Minnie moved toward Fell. "If it means anything.." She murmured as she slowly padded closer to the male. "Just by joining Karam Niel, you've redeemed yourself a whole lot, to me." Minnie stopped moving when she was exactly face to face with Fell, their muzzles only a mere centimeters. Her gray eyes peered deep into his, not in a challenging way, but more sincere. Suddenly she shifted forward, slipping her head past his and rubbing her face along his neckline, toward his shoulder, a wolf-ish version of a hug. Minnie nuzzled close to the brute, hoping he wouldn't pull away or be offended by her sudden action, but she felt that everyone needed some one. right? The Omega was a tough position, and maybe he really had changed. After a moment or so, Minnie moved away from Fell and back to Kadzait's side. "We;ll lave you alone, now Fell. We're sorry to have disturbed your slumber." With that, she nudged Kadzait. "C'mon, let's go." She uttered gently and began to walk away.

OOC ;; . . .
User Image

see the world and all the creatures in it
suck 'em dry and spit 'em out like spinach

User Image

Aron's rage and fury were boiling, churning under the surface like molten rock under a volcano. Every blow he landed on the fae, each time he sunk his teeth into her flesh and it gave so easily he felt a delighted little thrill. There was nothing better in this world to the sadistic brute than causing pain and agony, the fae's cries of anguish only served to egg the blood crazed brute on. Aron paused in his attack, only for a second stepping back to admire his handy work on the cowering fae, but it was enough to provide a giant perspective switch. Suddenly there was a little white ball of fluff sitting in front of the alpha blocking his path to the black Theta, well maybe blocking was a bit of an overstatement, obviously Aron wouldn't even take a second to get through the tiny brute, but his display gave the alpha pause. Aron always admired strength, and coming from one so small it was even more of a gift. Perhaps little Ulfric was right, perhaps he was the only one of Sidreo's and Aron's pups strong enough to truly be a member of Mujihi.

While Aron mulled this over in his head his outward appearance showed a facade of utter coldness, only those closest to him would know that there was any emotion going on under the surface. Aron took a couple steps forward towards the mini brute, his son. Again to the onlooker it might look threatening, but it was just Aron's way.Aron's hackles were no longer risen, but as many wolves there that meant little to knowing to for the alpha, he was at his most deadly when he was unpredictable. His brought his maw down close to the brute and whispered only for his ears. "You've got Moxie kid." It was statement to display that he was proud of the little pup, then he mouthed the top of his head causing some of the hair there to stand on end.

Aron continued past his son staring at Béline, a low guttural growl rumbled from his throat. "Listen and listen well pup sitter. You no longer hold a rank within his pack, you have proven yourself next to worthless, lower then the damned omega today! And thusly you are stained, a rank you shall hold until I see fit." Aron's voice lowered almost seductively. "Remember Béline, what happens to worthless and weak wolves..." And with that statement he turned to the rest of the pack, they were salivating for more blood, but Aron would not be giving it to them today. "Seek out Raumo and have him tend to her wounds..." He turned to the snowy pelt in the group and the mother to their pup. "Sidreo I advice that you find someone else to watch our son, perhaps a warrior under your charge would be better suited to the task."

Striding past Luna Aron spoke softy, "Come warrior I have business for us to attend to." Aron led the fae well away from the rest of the pack, in fact he took her to the nearest running stream of water. Not a river of course, never a river, but this path of running water was large enough to clean himself off in. As he bathed, cleaning off the blood and drowning off the scent, he spoke for Luna's ears only, for surely no idiot wolf would have followed him after the display with the former Theta. "Luna, as Taichi is your former pack I want you to led and guide me on this venture." His soulless black orbs bore into hers. "I want to damage Taichi, I want to take a prize from them, something they value greatly, something they will cause them to destroy themselves in their pursuit to retrieve." The large white alpha stepped from out of the trickling water and only a few feet away from Luna he shook out his pelt splattering clear water across the dirt and rocks around them. He rose a brow to ebony fae as he spoke again. "Do you know of such a prize?" He was well aware that Luna would see this as a test of her loyalty as it was meant, and he fully expected her to pass.

feel the power - it's growing by the minute
And pretty soon you're gonna see me wallow in it

OOC:// Please don't interfere guys, this was sorta planned out~

Newbie Noob

User ImageSPACEE!!

User Image

xxHe caught it quick. But it was hard to restrain.. listening to Fell's dirty mouth speak. He was a complete and utter disappointment to what a wolf was. They were supposed to be loyal. Dependable. And keen killers. It seemed that now it was good that Mujihi was rid of them because he seemed to have been lacking all of these important qualities. Still, any emotion deep down that he was feeling, was masked by the sorrow and sadness that stood out about his poor lost mother. Vixen was once a member of this pack. And thus it seemed like such a great cover. More so now than before when he and Evana first started talking about the plan for him to go infiltrate. Listening but only slightly at what the lowly omega had to say, something else that Kadzait caught, was that Fell apparently had a sister. He didn't remember any talk of this while he was in the other pack.. But then again everyone hid things from each other in Mujihi, so it wasn't too much of a surprise. Listening on - Kadzait knew that if he could strike even a personal blow to Fell's sister. Well. Then he would definitely feel some horrible things.. knowing that because he was now here in Karam Niel - that his sister was no longer safe.. Not that she really was safe in the first place. But still.. Listening on though - soon the brute came to realize that Fell's sister was none other than their newly made Alpha female - Marissa. Oh Lupen this was good.

xxWhat broke Kadzait's inner thoughts of horrible, disturbing, and sadistic actions towards the brute in front of him and his sister - was Minnie's touch. Kadzait wasn't exactly expecting it. That, and the comfort that he felt from it. It was odd. Mostly because.. well.. he'd never had some one that cared enough to give him that same comforting touch. He had with Vixen, but that was just so long ago. Here, it was Minnie, someone who knew only lies. Evana was more of a tough love. Which was what he accepted and wanted. Because that was who he was. But this touch. Soft, only for a split moment and it was lost. It baffled, confused the brute, and for once, this emotion was probably shown along his face. Snapping out of it quickly when there was more talking to listen to, Kadzait, resumed his previous stance with Fell. "It's valiant that you want to try to redeem yourself. But it's not me you have to impress. I wouldn't want to be you if and when Mujihi find out that you're here with their enemy. And I'm sorry for you, in that regard. It's hard for me to think that wolves can change. So you're already fighting an uphill battle. But obviously Roan trusts you. I just hope it isn't because he's blinded by his mate's feelings about you." his words were harshly chosen for reasons that he only knew.

xxShaking his head, Kadzait looked tired. Again another guise, but it was an excuse to get away from the wolf in front of him. "You understand my distrust I'm sure. So there's not much more to say. Maybe apologize for my harsh words. But I don't know who killed my mother. I don't know who was there. And for all I know you could have been one of them. I'll be damned if I let that same, sorry soul walk anywhere near this pack.. " leaving it at that, the younger black brute turned to leave. He agreed with Minnie that they should head out and away from there, and softly padded next to her, catching up seeing as how she had a slight lead from the start. The entire time though, his head hang, tail was dropped, maybe even slightly tucked. Once they were far enough away - he had to say something. Minnie had only seen a happy, nice, go-lucky wolf before. And now, she had just witnessed a very mild version of what he can be. Even if it was mild - it was much different and he needed to do some damage control. "Look. I'm sorry. It doesn't usually come up. And I didn't do a good job of controlling my anger back there. You shouldn't have had to see that." he shook his head in a slow side to side motion. "It just.. It brings up some horrible memories. Things that took so long for me to block out and not think of every day. And now here is one of them. Trusted within the pack.. It's hard to deal with" The brute sat down, still letting his head droop, but faced Minnie, whinning slightly.

OOC still too lazy to change his picture.

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Evana sat quietly, letting her mind mull over her most recent kill. It was of the young pup, [Kailani]. It was such a swift, easy, kill that no one expected a thing. Not to mention her usual calm, collected demeanor gave away nothing at all to show that she had just murdered one of Aron's offspring, a potential leader in the Mujihi pack. If anyone knew, they might see her as a traitor, but in reality.. Evana just helped the pack. Nudged it more toward where it needed to be. Kailani wasn't made for Mujihi. Why? Because.. She was Seishi's offspring. The thought of the fae made Evana's stomach churn in the utmost disgust there was. There's was no way in hell she was going to let that wretched mutt continue to live amongst then. She had a clear opportunity and she took it, simple. Besides, if Aron really wanted her and if she accepted him as a mate, then they would need to rid the pack of it's rodents, starting with the weaklings. It was only a matter of time before she would be able to take out all of Sidero's litter as well. She despised them, and that whore of a Zeta. But, patience was key. They would all have to wait their turns.

Her deep blue eyes slowly shifted toward Aron as he finished up eating. Finally. She moved toward the kill and began eating her fill. She had no clue that Hannibal had been promoted to beta male. As far as she was concerned, she was the only Beta present, seeing as how Phoenix was no where to be found, which gave meant that she could now eat. If he had a problem with her eating before him then, he knew exactly how to deal with it. Evana ate until her stomach was content, but not full. She didn't want to be bloated, especially for the plans she had in mind. The fae needed to attend to .. personal matters, and needed to be on her toes. Once Evana finished, she lifted her head and licked her bloodied muzzle. Her orbs slinked toward the pup's den where Aron was making a large fuss and beating the hell out of the Theta sitter, Beline. She snorted. Good. The large ivory brute was occupying himself, meaning he probably wouldn't need her for some time and wouldn't even notice that she had slipped away. Evana took this as a perfect opportunity and moved away from everyone else, and back into the forest.

For a while, she traveled, right outside the brinks of the KN border. She paced the border, not daring to step foot into it, just yet. She was waiting. It seemed to be perfect timing because the brute she had been waiting for seemed to show up, right on time, as planned. Evana shielded herself in the bushed as she watched her son, Kadzait mingle with a fae. She looked around his age, innocent and naive too. Eve waiting patiently behind the bushes, remaining perfectly still as she peered threw the bushes and eavesdropped on the pair's conversation. Evana could see right through the brute's little facade. She was impressed with how well he was able to act around this KN pack. She raised and trained him rather well. How beautiful it was to see her little prodigy grow up to be exactly what she wanted him to be. A deadly little thing he was.. A faint hint of a smirk played on the fae's face.. but now it was time to end there little play session. There was business to attend to.

Evana was out of the bushes in an instant, and attack Kadzait rather viciously. He had been sitting with his back turned toward her, and didn't even see her coming. Her teeth latched onto the brute's shoulder and she tugged, while using her massive frame to try and pin him down. Once he was on the ground, She released him, using her paw to press against his throat, and looked up a the crimson pelted fae before them. She looked absolutely shocked and lost in what had just happened. Evana grinned, allowing her crimson stained fangs to show, and perhaps scare the young fae even more. "Boo." She mused. Evana's blue eyes locked on Kadzait, before shifting to Minnie once again. "Missy, I'd like for you to do me a favor. Tell you precious Alpha Roan, that Mujihi is coming for his pack, his land, and his life. Do it, no, or your friend here dies. As a matter of fact, go get your Alpha. I'd like a word with him." She chuckled. The crimson fae stood there dazed, and looked rather confused on what too do. She looked as if she didn't know if she wanted to leave Kadzait or stay by his side. Evana's eyes narrowed as she watched her take a step forward. Her weight shifted harder onto Kadzait's throat and the fae visible shivered and immediately took a step back. Evana loosened the pressure on his throat. "Tell her to get Roan, or lose your life." She stated toward Kadzait, allowing a bit of drivel, mixed with blood to drip onto his muzzle.

Word Count ;; 801 words.
OOC ;;. please don't interrupt. :3

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

It was odd. Their once fun-filled day had suddenly turned so cold and sad. Minnie wasn't exactly sure how to handle this new Kadzait. She had never seen him act in such a way to anyone. The burning hatred he held for Mujihi was surely.. something to take it. Minnie didn't exactly like the pack either, but her dislike was nothing compared to what Kadzait had just expressed moments ago. As they walked along in silence, Minnie kept her head, somewhat, low as gazed upon the ground in front of her as it shifted beneath her pads. Her mind was swirling. Her heart was filled to the brim with different emotions, mostly tainted ones. All Minnie could think about was Kadzait watching as his mother was brutally murdered by wolves. Her mother was taken away from her by humans, so it was a little different. Their own kind had simply taken away his mother's life. And for what? Who knew.

Minnie hadn't realized that she had been so lost in her thoughts until Kadzait finally spoke up, apologizing for what had happened. She blinked a few times, watching him as her mind slowly broke down his words into something she could comprehend. It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying. It was all too much for one young fae to carry, but she could only imagine what Kadzait was carrying on his own. The burden of memories and nightmares that he had to carry. Minnie's ears pinned softly to the sides of her head as she continued to listen. The sadness in Kadzait's eyes mirrored in Minnie's. As he sat down and whined, she moved herself closer to him, as she had done with Fell not to long ago. She nuzzled him when he whined. "I'm sorry, Kadzait. I wish I could help.. somehow.." She breathed into his pelt. After a moment or so, she backed away, allowing him his space. Minnie thought of what she did to try and get over her mother's death. That's when she had been at the facility with Ace and Luci. They took a lot of the pain away. What did Kadzait do, though? What has he tried? Who did he surround himself around, maybe.. that's why it didn't work. Minnie knew little about Kadzait and what he did after the death of his mother. In fact , she wasn't sure about his past at all. Just that.. he was a handsome, black, mysterious brute who one day showed up in her life and offered her a bit of happiness when she was in despair. "Kadzait.. can I ask you something?" She breathed softly. "What did you do when your mother was killed.? Where did you go?"

Before her questions could be answered, however, they were ambushed by a large female. By the scent she was clearly from Mujihi. It all happened so fast, Minnie was shocked at what was happening. One minute Kadzait was standing before her looking tragically torn by memories of Mujihi and the next he was helplessly being pinned under the weight of a Mujihi female who was threatening his life. Minnie stepped forward to try and help her friend, but immediately she saw that that wasn't a good plan at all. Minnie blinked, swallowing hard and stepped back, allowing the female room. "Kadzait!" She whined. A look of sheer terror coated her eyes as her body lowered to the ground and she lay there, her tail tucked her her eyes locked on Kadzait's. "Please.. please don't hurt him.." She breathed, not wanting to leave the brute. Her body visibly began to quake and her heart thudded heavily in her chest. Should she run? No, she couldn't leave him. What if by the time she got back, it was all over. She had to stay and try and help, somehow. 'He's my only friend..' she thought quietly and another whined left her muzzle. I have to save him. I can't leave him alone. "Please." she pleaded in a low whisper and stared up at Evana.

OOC ;; . . .

Newbie Noob

User ImageSPACEE!!

User Image

xxThis reddish fae was a sweet one. She wanted to comfort everything inside of him, even if she didn't know, that there was no hope in doing such an action. It did still cause Kadzait to be taken aback by her. He wasn't sure how to deal with someone so empathetic to others. Silence came over the two of them before she moved in closer, for yet another 'hug'. This time, he leaned back into it - figuring it to be the best thing to do at the time. She breathed something into his black fur, but honestly he couldn't catch all of it, could only summarize what he assumed that she said. "There's no need to be sorry, Minnie. You didn't do it. It's not your fault. My mother's in the sky now. Running with mother moon and all of her friends and family." he let out a weak smile. It looked out of place on his grief stricken expression, but it was there as a placeholder. An obvious mask that in all honesty - wasn't so hidden. He loved this. All of this. The game, the acting. Getting closer to this female who knew absolutely nothing about him. Vixen wasn't even his real mother. The lies that just continued to come up so perfectly had Kadzait wishing this game would continue at this pace for a while to come. When the hug was over and Minnie backed off, he still sat there in silence, unsure of what to say to her before she finally spoke up. "Ask me anything you want. I'll answer the best I can" he lied through his teeth. But then the question came. One he didn't actually have a sorrowful stereotype answer for right off the bat. Thankfully - there was no time to answer.

xxIt came out of nowhere, and the brute didn't expect it. He slipped up. Failed. It probably could have cost him his life if he didn't know who his attacker was. It was such a precise hit - and the young brute completely didn't expect it. It was hard though, exhausting his resources on this mask that he always had to wear. It meant that his usually trained eyes and honed ears weren't working to their fullest capacity and on guard for danger around him. This was something that wouldn't happen again. Because this maneuver startled the brute so badly, he whipped around as much and as soon as he could, attempting to get a bite, claw, or anything off on the other wolf who had attacked him. It took Kadzait just a brief moment to figure out who it was before the actual games began. A hint of excitement flashed into his eyes as the lips on his muzzle curled up, exposing his white teeth. A low growl sounded from the brute's stomach, but didn't pass much since Evana had him pinned to the ground with her weight. He knew a way to get out of this. Knew the most appropriate move to not only get out of her grasp, but possibly even put her under his. But now wasn't the time for that. Now was the time that he laid there and pretended he needed help to fend for himself. It was sick, the humor that he found in how terrified of a look Minnie had planted on her face. Even Evana's posture and how she spoke to what she said. It was enough for him to miss being back home. And able to just truly be who he wanted to be. Rather than this lie of a coward character he was currently playing.

xxTurning his head to Minnie after the threats were sent out, Kadzait looked majorly afraid. Horrified of what was going on at the moment. Still squirming "as much as he could" under Evana's actually choking hold over him, he pleaded with the reddish younger fae. "Go! Please. . your life. Save yourself!" he barely coughed out under the pressure. And then Minnie stepped closer. Causing the choke to get heavier and hurt quite a bit. He whined loudly so Minnie could hear it, one that signaled that he was in incredible amounts pain. "You heard .. her. I'll be fine! GO get hel-" but he was cut off again by the pressure under the fae's foot. His terrified expression mixed with that of pleading and pain. Masking any pleasure he had in this, and any security he had with the female that was on top of him. Whom he knew wouldn't hurt him enough to seriously damage anything. Or at least, he figured this wasn't the most appropriate time for that. Squirming again, but this time a bit more for real, he could feel himself loosening her hold. If she didn't do something, he could possibly get out and land a hit on her. Which he assumed he was gonna do anyways if he got out. Fair's fair between the two of them. She caught him off guard and gave him a nice shoulder wound. If she couldn't hold him down - served her right.

OOC still too lazy to change his picture.
L u n a

User Image

『•"Eyes like temptation, Dark as night, vengeance in her heart. Such a beautiful tragedy ." 』

"Something is pulling me, I feel the gravity of it all"

User Image

Luna's ears flicked as she listened to the conversation between the Theta and Alpha her teal eyes watched as the female dissapered to the back of the den to fetch the pups soon enough Sidero came onto the scene she stared at Luna giving a flash of teeth which received no reaction on Luna's end as she looked back to the Theta expecting her to bring the litter of pups out but, to her own foolishness only returned with one the ebony fae's weight shifted between her front paws as she casually looked behind her out at the pack knowing full well what was coming for the older female. Soon enough her ears flicked back and forth as she heard Aron's tone become one of anger as he lunged to the female, soon enough her teal eyes fell upon the scene of the Alpha male giving Beline her punishment, as Luna remained silent her eyes casually wandered to the young pup Luna although now full of anger and cruelty still held that same soft spot for pups but, her ears went fully forward as she listened to the young pup stand up for the theta, perhaps he had what it took to go very far in this pack one day as of right now he was showing it very well. Soon enough Aron took away the title of Theta from Beline stripping her to nothing but, a stained wolf which was sometimes worse off then being that of an Omega to most it was lower then the Omega and Luna being a former alpha for so long knew that rank was sometimes a greater punishment then physical beatings. After Aron moved himself away from Beline he came towards Luna now speaking about business he had for her, she nodded softly before rising her large frame to it's paws giving it a shake before she gave one last glance at the scene and then turned to follow her alpha closely behind as to not fall behind, they walked past the pack and out of the den-site and continued on within the forest and away from prying ears so, whatever this was Luna knew it was a very important matter and one that would not be failed not without consequence anyway.

Soon enough the pair came to a stream of running water nothing close to a river but, Luna expected that much ever since she had joined Mujihi Aron stayed away from rivers why that was she never knew and didn't really care to get into that matter alone as it was he walked into the water to rinse his white pelt as Luna only stepped her paws into the cool liquid before lightly lapping her tongue at the water then rose her head once more when the alpha male stated Taichi in his speech then went on to say he wanted her to lead him on what was to come, she slowly fully lifted her head to turn her body and face him what was this task exactly? better yet, how big was this task to where he wanted Luna to lead it. The female slowly sat on her haunches and wrapped her tail around herself as she stared at the river a moment she thought for a moment as wolves ran through her mind then she stopped..Valkyrie, it was Taichi's gamma and as well as Kaireena's sister one she knew the fae adored. Slowly Luna rose to her paws once more before she spoke "Taichi has already suffered a loss as of recently...they had two death's come there way a day or so ago but, if your looking to hit them right in the center for them to come for the prize they lost..." Luna's voice was calm and relaxed as it always was it trailed off for a moment as she scanned the area once more to be sure no wolves were listening in, she knew this was something to once again test her loyalty. The large ebony fae looked back to the black hues that stared within her " Then you will want to take the Gamma Female...Valkyrie, she is beloved by most and as well as Kaireena's sister...the two are very close she will surely react after all..it is her sister so why would she leave her behind?" Luna kept her gaze respectfully with Aron's the task coming was a large one, and a large test for Luna and the answer was simple either pass or receive consequence but, the fae fully intended to pass in order to prove herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas