Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
User Image
                                Kaireena smiled toward her sister's mate until she heard his words than her heart broke. She nodded and sighed, "Thank you Romulus, I will go deal with that." she said softly and padded away from her sister and her gamma male, before she got too far away from her gammas her mate came over toward her looking a sorrowful. The alpha female's heart had ached already from him losing his temper at her, and now dealing with the death of a pack member, and finally her mate looking so vulnerable toward her. She was pleased that her mate had seemed to be sorrowful about his actions and she was as well, she would try better to make sure that her and her mate were one and not just alphas, but mates. Her tail wagged a little as he spoke toward her. "Of course my mate." she said softly and padded a little bit farther away from her sister and her mate.

The alphaess sat down and curled her tail around her paws as he whimpered. Lowering her ears she listened to her mate and when he scooted closer to her, she nuzzled into her mate. Her muzzle into his cheek fur after he had rubbed his head against her chin. After Calon's apology, she smiled and spoke back toward her mate, "It's alright, I too am sorry for not listening to you. I understand, we will work more together, I promise, we will get better." she said softly as she licked her mate's muzzle and nipped at his ear. A smile was across her muzzle as she looked in her mate's eyes. Thankfully they were back to being okay, but for now, sadness washed back over the alpha. "Calon, we must go deal with one of our pack member's death. I would like to get to the bottom of her death." she said as she stood up and gave her mate a final lick before nodding her head toward the guard.

Heading toward the male she spotted another wolf, an pup sitter, Mystique near him. The pup sitter seemed to get startled and backed away from a body and the black wolf. Trotting forward the alpha moved around the pup sitter, "Mystique, excuse me." she said and gave the sitter a slight nudge with her rump. "Comanche, what happened to her?" she asked, she remained standing and wanted to get the body away from the pack and the den site. The alpha looked at the body and back toward the guard in her own way telling him to help her. Grabbing the scruff of the body, she started to drag the body of Akilla away from the den site and away from the pack.

Kaireena would return to deal with the pup sitter, as well as anyone else who would have seen the body, but as it was starting to smell she wanted to get it far away from her pack just so they could have a fresh start. Once the body was moved a far length away from the den site she pushed the body into the river to have it carried away from the pack forever. Looking at the black male [assuming he followed and helped the alpha] she spoke, "Comanche, tell me what happened, you two seemed close." she said in a huffed voice, she wanted answers and she wanted them now.

OutOfCharacter:Woooootttt, Kaireena is out. Up next Kaylah.

Desirable Seeker

XXXXXUser Image

The hunt ended well and thankfully many of them made it out with absolutely no injuries. Faylen was a bit disappointed that she hadn’t managed to get a good hit on the prey. Whatever, though, they still took the bull moose down and really that’s what mattered in the end. She made sure to pull her weight when dragging the body back to the den site. Once they were back, Falyen backed away from the kill. She wouldn’t be eating for a little while and she could take this time to talk to a certain brute she had spotted during the hunt. HRAMN. She hadn’t seen him at the meeting before the hunt, so when he jumped out the group and latched onto the bull she had been surprised, but over all pleased, if not a little but jealous, that he had landed a hit.

She trotted over to the guard. “Hey there, brute,” she called teasingly, even knocking him with her paw. At the back of her mind, she remembered how ARON had sounded when she told him about their “dip” in the water. She had heard that tone many times when it was directed at others wolves, but Faylen had never heard it directed at her until that moment. She was convinced though that she had nothing to worry about from the Alpha. Faylen hadn’t shown interest in any Mujihi male ever in the history of her being a part of this pack. However, being interested in wolves outside of the pack was a whole other story. One that had ended months ago and would not be happening again.

That was a good hit you made during the hunt. OBERON isn’t trying to get you to be a hunter, now is he? Cause if he is, tell him your mine.” She smiled playfully. The compliment rolled off easy too. The slowly tightening seam between her and HRAMN made it easier to be more relaxed around him. What happened at the river was a new spin nether of them had been expecting. Truthfully, Faylen might have been trying to push the memories to the back of her head. It was a kiddy crush, she had decided.

SSOOC: i miiiiight have the flu. viva la achoo.
                                                        SSSSWith: HRAMN.
                                                        SSSSSSWord Count: 368

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Despite Theo's miss and his sureness that his blunder would ruin the hunt, the moose came down beautifully and its life was ended. The zeta stopped before it, his considerably girth making him skid a little, and wagged his tail proudly. Even though he hadn't really contributed to the hunt, he felt good that he had been able to be a part of the team. Being a warrior was mostly solo work--one-on-one fights between you and the enemy. Being a part of a team was something different and rewarding to the brute. Maybe this was why Lyra loved hunting.

The group hauled the moose carcass back to the densite, and Theo sat by patiently as the higher ups got their fill. Roan, Marissa, and the pups were nowhere to be found, though. Maybe they were out on a family trip somewhere? Either way, there would be plenty of food left for them when they came back. It was a whole moose after all. Theo didn't see any problem with getting a bit of food for him and his lovely mate. He saved the good parts though, the liver and heart, for the alphas. He was sure that everyone was going to leave those parts untouched; it was almost an unspoken rule that those cuts went to the alphas. The smelly intestines and other innards were Theo's though. He had to bring something good back to his new family!

Toting along his prize, Theo trotted out of the densite and over to his pup den. Before he entered, he took great care in remarking the entrance, just so everything else in the forest knew that a big, testosterone plumped male owned this den. He deposited the moose guts on the doorstep before wiggling on in, thinking it to not be so bright to bring those messy parts into the nice clean den. He found his mate resting on her side, the pups sleeping and nursing at her belly. Lyra looked pretty taxed, but Theo wondered in the back of his mind just how tiring motherhood could be when you just laid on your side all day. At least, that's what the male thought "motherhood" was all about. "Lyra?" He called her name softly before getting too close. She might still have that overly-protective instincts that new mothers had.

Penny for your thoughts? ~ <3

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Staying close beside Kize, he tried to comfort her as best he could while knowing his question was probably very uncalled for. But in a way Lykaon lost control of his tongue and started to speak with out thought with Kize. His ears lowered slightly when Kize questioned him about wanting her as his mate. He stepped back slightly when Kize laid down, only so he might lay down in front of her and run his tongue over her maw. "Kize, it is because I never stopped thinking about you since we last met. You are the only fae that doesn't make me stutter like a fool when I talk to them. Please Kize, I really do care about you." Crawling forward a few inches after he finished explaining to Kize his feelings, his nose brushing across the top of the fae's head. Soon after his tongue going over the fae's head, trying to soothe her pains as best he could. Really Lykaon had no clue how to care for one in pain, he only knew he must find a way to do it for Kize's sake.

Shifting his weight before getting back to all fours, his head turning to look over towards Mujihi's lands. Only to look back down at Kize, with his tail starting to wag with excitement. Lowering his snout down, he nudged Kize's maw to signal it was time to go. "Come let's go see the Alpha, I am sure this will please him." Turning away from Kize he started towards the river's edge, only to stop at it and wait for Kize to follow after him. His mind going to the thoughts of bring Kize in front of Aron was still weighing on his heart. 'He has to accept her, he just has too. After all it will get me away from Evana as well, that should be a good enough reason...Right?' As the emotional and silent battle went on in Lykaon's head, he kept his composure and continued to act excitedly with Kize. Waiting till Kize was beside him, Lykaon decided to jump into the river and start across towards the side Mujihi owned.

It didn't take him long to reach the other side and pull himself up onto the bank. Panting some before looking over his shoulder towards Kize, making sure she had followed him across and made it safely. Soon though his attention went to the sky, seeing the night was drawing to an end and soon would be claimed by the morning sun. Shaking out his fur from the water, he moved closer to Kize once she did the same. His body rubbing firmly against her own to try and cover her weak Taichi scent with that of his own. Because he wanted everyone to know she belonged to him, but also to hide the fact she was with Taichi from Aron. Or at least he hoped doing this would do such for Kize, though he wasn't completely sure of it. Lowering his head some as he reached the other side of Kize's head from where he started, his nose rubbing against her neck with a soft whimper. "Kize I love..." Lowering his ears not from shame but embarrassment, since Lykaon had never understood these words until now.

Licking at Kize's maw, he continued to nuzzle into her to enjoy the feeling of the fae's warm fur. It had been far to long since Lykaon new the meaning of being able to touch another wolf like this. Really the last time Lykaon felt this was when he was a young pup and was to young to even leave his mother's side. But alas that all changed and he became who he was now. But perhaps Kize could make a real brute out of him and prove he wasn't just a stuttering fool to every other fae. In the end Lykaon didn't care what the other's thought, as long as Aron approved he would be happy. That was all Lykaon could hope for while he nuzzled into the fae he loved. After a few more moments he stopped and looked at Kize, before looking towards the woods that would lead to Mujihi's den area. "Are you ready Kize?" As he spoke he watched the area ahead of them, hoping for the best while fearing the worst.

User Image

Location:Mujihi/Taichi BorderI'm With..:KizeFeelings:Happiness & WorryThoughts:Please accept her Aron...
Word Count:726 WordsOOC:Laz you can have them started towards the den site if you want.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Pamuya

When her eyes fell upon Oberon, her head tilting slightly as he told her she could rest. At first it making no sense to her, then soon after understanding why he thought she was tired. Her head lowered back towards the ground while she kept watch on Oberon, her mind trying to stay focused on him instead of her wishes. A soft whine escaped her before she got to all fours and turned away from Oberon as well as the kill itself. "You are right Oberon, I should go rest. Not like I am wanted around here anymore." Her mind still swirled with pain from the dream and because of this she acted out with a slight hint of anger in her words. Her tail tucked slightly as her head lowered while she started to walk away from the area. Only to pause when she saw Faylen going over to Hramn's side, the sight of the two bring disgust to Pamuya. She knew they were not mates, but to her it was like herself and Oberon. Hramn always looked up to Faylen but at the same time, she only thought she saw his unrequited love.

Sadly Pamuya was not seeing things that had no meaning to them or at least not the meaning she put to them. It was as if everyone around her magically got the mate they always wanted and she was forced to stay beside what she wanted with out the same feeling. Not that Pamuya would ever leave Oberon's side even if he never figured out her feelings, but the pain would always be there all the same. Pausing in mid-stride to stare at the two wolves for a bit longer, only to look back over towards where she left Oberon. Her hunger disappearing as she looked towards the kill and deciding she would go find food for herself later. After all this was caught with Oberon's help, she couldn't eat it if she was upset with him. Well in her mind it would be that way, even if it meant she went hungry for the night the idea of eating his food made her less hunger. Snorting she shook her head and started off once more towards the area Oberon and herself always seemed to hang out together.

Though she didn't want to be near Oberon, her cozy and comforting bed was still there. And who knows perhaps she would be able to find herself a brute to comfort her in these trying times. The thought of causing trouble brought a slight hint of happiness to her thoughts. Almost as if she would show Oberon what he was missing, even if it got the poor brute injured for it. Wandering farther away her eyes scanned the potential brutes, wondering which one she could lure away with her. Her eyes soon fell upon the snow white pelt of Snowstorm, a soft giggle seeming to fill her mind as she trotted over towards the brute. Brushing her tail across his side as she went past, only to move around to his other side and take a seat. "Good day Mister healer, do you have time for an innocent little fae such as myself?" Her head lowered to try and push against the brute's chin a whimper escaping her.

"Such a strong brute, doing so well on this hunt. I am surprise you are not a hunter instead of a healer, since you got a really good hit on the bull." Her tail wagged slowly, making sure it brushed on the brute's body each time it got close to him. She kept her head slightly lowered compared to Snowstorm's so she could continue to try and nuzzle it into him and show him affection. Though at this point she didn't even bother to look and see if Oberon was watching this display or if he would even care. No, now Pamuya was set on winning this brute over so she could get comforted by him. The thought though of hurting the brute's heart if he accepted never crossed this sick and cruel hearted fae's mind even once. To her brutes were merely tools to be used when ever a fae wanted something done and couldn't do it themselves. That is all they ever would be and soon she worried she might see Oberon in that light as well.

╠╬════════════╬⊀========⊁⊀========⊁╬════════════╬╣

Location:Den AreaCompany:SnowstormFeelings:Sad & WantingThoughts:I will show you Oberon...Word Count:730 WordsOOC:And Pamuya takes his words to harshly, poor Oberon.

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .

Alma nuzzled Bharati gently and stepped away from the young fae to finally enter the Taichi densite. Keeping her body in a submissive pose she looked around a moment, her eyes glancing over those that roamed the den. The scents were strong here and Alma was grateful that Bharati had given her a breakdown of recent events. It would at least keep her from tripping up and accidentally disrespecting anyone, especially the new Alphas.

It was with this thought in mind she doesn't venture farther into the densite, only about half a wolf length, and well away from the den itself. Alma lifts her muzzle and howl-yips a short call of greeting, then immediately lays down in a submissive posture, her tail wagging. She was eager to rejoin her packmates, but she didn't want them to see her as a threat, especially if they changed their minds about having let her go and instead saw it as some betrayal. Stranger things had indeed happened.

Her eyes hopeful Alma scans the densite awaiting someone of rank to approach her as nerves start to tremble their way through her body in small shivers of anticipation.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.
                            Who I'm waiting on:
                            Open for interaction!

Newbie Noob

User ImageSPACEE!!

User Image

xxThis was going to be fun. Fell didn't know Kadzait's history here in Karam Niel and why he was now here. Adding on top of it that everyone in the current pack knew that Fell was once previously part of one of the most horrific packs in the area meant that all attention on that matter was off of the younger black brute, which was so fortunate for Kadzait. Not showing the wide beam that he wanted to send across the way, Kadzait's attention turned from Minnie back to the Omega, who actually answered his questions. Cocking his head to the side in a look of 'confusion' as he played the part, the younger brute's tail began to raise dominantly and curl over his back. His muzzle twitched slightly and wrinkled as he took a step forward towards the brute in front of him. Didn't matter who Kadzait was spy or not - Fell was the Omega, and Kadzait could treat him however he pleased. "Who gave you permission to talk?" he almost snapped before returning to Minnie's side. If this was Mujihi - the younger black brute would have been all over Fell's a** about talking without being spoken to first.

xxSighing though, Kadzait's posture changed again to a more lax disposition. This was all a fun game to the usually emotionless brute that everyone in his previous pack knew him by. He was sure though, that Evana would love to hear what happen to their former member, possibly even put a hit order on the traitor's head. That would be a lovely sight to see indeed. "I was asking my friend here if she knew anything more about you. Like why you would want to come here. Because I want to make sure that at any point in time you won't run off to your old pack again. Once a traitor, always a traitor. ."and that last time he spoke with distaste in his tone, but not as if it was towards Fell himself - but more at the pack ad what Fell represented. Turning his head away for a moment what all continued to happen next was plain and simple acting. This as everything he knew how to be - someone he wasn't and right now in particular would be exemplifying that.

xxWith a slow turn, he looked directly at Fell. The lowly ex Mujihi member. If he could - Kadzait would rip him apart where he stood for leaving his family and joining with their enemies. But such was not so. Instead, the angry expression he wanted to show the brute was masked by one of complete sorrow and sympathy. "I know I shouldn't take it out on you, Fell. But. What Mujihi did. What they represent.. When they killed my mother. When I watched her die in front of me and know that there was nothing that I could do to save her. . How can they go on as they do? How do you?" if anything, the young male's tone even turned into one of a pleading sense - like he as unsure of what to do or think. But this was of course all a guise to hide his true thoughts of the matter.

OOC still too lazy to change his picture.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                        The feeling of Kaireena's soft fur against him caused his tail to wag some, happy that he and his mate figured things out. Now he only hoped they could continue to better themselves and make Taichi what it once was long ago. A soft yelp of surprise escaped Calon as Kaireena nipped at his ear, a faint toothy grin showing as he pressed his nose into her chin again. Pulling back slightly to look into his mate's eyes his tail still wagged with happiness and excitement. Soon it stopped and his head tilted at the sight of Kaireena's sorrow, worried he had done something wrong once more. At least he wasn't at fault in the end, but hearing a member of the pack had been killed off surprised him as well as worried him. Giving his mate a curt nod before getting to all fours to follow her out of the den, glancing back towards Romulus and Valkyrie for a short moment. Only to pick up a trot to catch up with Kaireena as they headed over towards Comanche and Mystique, a dead body laying near them.

Staying a bit back but beside his mate's side, Calon looked over at the corpse it not something he wanted to be near. Stepping back as Kaireena took a hold of the body, watching as she and Comanche took it away from the den area and the rest of the pack. Calon only stood still and watched from afar till his mate disappeared from his sight, but from there his head turned to look directly at Mystique. "Pup sitter, I think it best you come with me." Waiting a moment for Mystique to say something, only so he might ignore it and start off into the woods. Heading towards the scent of Kaireena, knowing his mate would want to talk with Mystique about what she had seen. Though he did pause to wait and make sure the fae had followed after him, figuring she wouldn't be foolish enough to disobey her Alpha. Continuing onward he stopped a few feet away with a soft growl escaping his throat to warn Kaireena he was near. Though he only took a seat on his haunches and waited in silence for Comanche to answer his mate's question.

At this point his heart was sinking into sadness and his worries only rinse as the moments passed by. Shifting slightly he looked towards where he thought Mystique would be if she had followed like she was told. His thoughts starting to wonder what the sitter would thinking of everything that had happened. Besides the fact he and Kaireena had just figured out their problems, he wondered how many of the pack members were talking about his display towards his mate. It was truly a foolish and selfish thing he did to Kaireena and now a death of a pack member was not good either. Taichi was starting to have problems that would be hard on the pack to deal with. But with Kaireena and himself leading them, he was sure the pack would stay strong and prevail it all to become better in the end. It just had to in Calon's mind or else he had failed his mate as well as his pack. So with these thoughts he sat in silence watching his mate and Comanche, hoping the black brute would explain everything to them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Taichi Territory ] // With: [ Kaireena, Mystique, & Comanche ] // Feeling: [ Worried ] // Thoughts: [ Taichi must stay strong ] // Word Count: [ 567 Words ] // OOC: [ Hramn is next ]

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
H R A M N

User Image
Laying in silence after he helped pull the bull back with the rest of the pack, his mind deep in thought about the scene of the river with Faylen. From those thoughts he tried to understand the feeling that made his chest hurt and his heart tingle when he thought about her. But alas none of it made sense to him and in the end he was only getting annoyed by these strange feelings. Though the sound of someone calling out towards him, caused his head to raise and his ears to perk while his eyes fell upon Faylen. Staying still he watched as the fae came closer to him, being quite nice to him while doing so. This brought a faint toothy grin to his maw as he forced himself to sit up on his haunches and look over towards Faylen. "Thank you, but Oberon could not handle me. And I could never leave your side, not after what happened earlier." Though one might think he was talking about the river incident, Hramn meant the fact Faylen almost got herself injured by the bull during the hunt.

Getting up to all fours he looked over Faylen before his tail wagged a few times, his body starting to shake out his fur. Only to start to walk away from the kill as well as Faylen, deciding he would have to run his patrol tonight with no sleep. "After all I can't help you are clumsy at times miss Iota." Pausing in mid-stride he looked over his back towards the white pelted fae and gave a soft and playful growl towards her. Only to give his final dismissal so he might go do his own work. "Patrol time for this tired and lazy brute." Picking up a slow trot he hoped Faylen would catch up with him and offer to go, but at the same time he wondered if that would be a good idea in the end. It was rather boring during the night patrols and with everything that has recently being going on between them, Hramn knew he needed time to figure things out. Or at least pretend he could figure things out and understand them, even if he knew in the end it was impossible for a brute like him to ever understand such strange things.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Edge of Den Area ] // With: [ Faylen ] // Feeling: [ Confused & Unsure ] // Thoughts: [ Why do I feel this way ] // Word Count: [ 388 Words ] // OOC: [ Now onto CE ]

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
██████████ ☾ • ☽ ██████████ ☾ • ☽ ██████████ ☾ • ☽ ██████████ ☾ • ☽ ██████████

User Image
                                                  Immediately afte her hit was made, she had slunk directly over to her brother’s side. He would protect her. Or, if he didn’t, he would at least hide her form view for the moment as others went. She didn’t want to be gawked at, and she certainly didn’t want to be punished for showing up some of the others. It hadn’t been her intention. She had simply gotten a good shot. She’d gotten lucky. That’s all it was. Luck. It wasn’t skills, or bravery, or courage, or anything that would change her status. It was luck. One couldn’t rely on luck to build up a wolf and keep it at a good position. She shouldn’t even be changing positions! After all, Raumo had offered her the position, but wasn’t it better if he focused on the novice he already had? Snowstorm had gotten a god hit, and he was training to become the pack’s future shaman. That was how it should have been left right? After all, the pack really couldn’t have two shamans. Bay made a better omega. She couldn’t even feel prideful about getting a good hit on the hunt for more than a few seconds. She was already back to her normal, timid, cringing self as she tried to hide behind Blight’s flank for protection. If anything went amiss, her brother would protect her, right? She knew she shouldn’t be so selfish to rely on him. He had already saved her more than once, and she just kept coming back to him, needing him more and more each time it seemed. She was selfish. She worshipped him and gave him all she could to repay her debts, but she knew it would never be enough. She had to rely on him. She had to give him everything. It was simply the path she had been put upon. Listening to her brother was not that bad. It was simply how it had been. Besides, he was much kinder than her mother had ever been. He at least sought after her well-being. Their mother had done her best to run Bay into the ground as if she were more of a nuisance, even though it was the small fae that had gone and done all the hunting and caretaking of the older fae. Bay never complained. It was simply the path her life was to take, and she wouldn’t argue with it. Those who argued with fate often found themselves on the less kind side of receiving. She would be perfectly content with her life the way it was.

When the pack began trailing the kill back towards the den, Bay hung back. It was not that she was lazy, or did not wish to offer assistance, but she didn’t want to touch the meat again. It was no hers. It belonged first and foremost to Aron, and from there to the pack by rank, which put Bay at the very end of the terribly long list. It wasn’t bothersome to the small fae. Instead, it was a relief. When she hung back and didn’t go after the meat, the other pack members that had been on the hunt and had seen her land her hit would forget that she had even made attempt at all. There would be no one there to say she had tried to be cocky about her hit. In fact, all they would be able to say, was that she made a nice contribution. Or that was what the omega was hoping for. After all, the pack could spin it any way they wanted. They could condemn her for making that hit, but Bay would do her best to be out of sight and out of mind, so that they forgot all about it. She followed the pack, only because Blight was with her, and wherever he went she felt safer. Once they had all gotten back to the den site, Bay intended to lope off on her own. She didn’t need to stay and watch everyone eat. In fact, she didn’t even want to be around the kill any longer. She might have been hungry, but she wouldn’t touch this beast. She would leave it for the pack. It seemed as though her brother had other plans for her. He began walking away from the kill as well, towards a secluded spot in the woods. Bay took this to mean that her brother wished for her to follow him, and so she did. Even if he did not want her company, she could quickly remedy such by passing along his form, but instinct and memory served to tell her that her brother’s intentions were for her attention and audience, and so she padded behind him, giving him what she thought he desired.

Her tail hung limply behind her, but did not tuck under her legs. She didn’t think there was anything to be afraid of with Blight in this instance. She had done him proud hadn’t she? Or at least, she’d been okay, and not angered him, right? When she heard his praise, she looked at him, and her tail stirred, wagging gently. He was happy! She had done something good! She was happy too. Her misgivings about her attack were blown away in light of Blight’s praise. She gave a wolfy grin to him, and was about to move to rub against him, when his maw found her muzzle, harshly across the snout. Her ears went back, and she yelped , whining softly, as she lowered her body, tucking her tail between her legs. She had angered her brother. She didn’t know how she had done it, but she had. Her body now in the dirt on the ground, she whined desperately, never making a move against her brother. When he finally released her, Bay curled up, showing her belly to him, and trying to stay small, her eyes diverting from Blight’s face to fall at his paws, and then, daringly, at his chest. His warning was clear. She was not to think that her attack made her nay better than anyone else, especially Blight, her brother, protect, and idol. She nodded her head in a few tiny jerking movements. And to her horror, it was not a private moment. There was a witness. Luna came up and pressed herself against Blight’s side, rubbing against him. And for some reason, though she wished her brother’s happiness in every way, and indulged him to do as he pleased, Bay didn’t want this outside fae to be pressing against her brother. She looked as the fae passed on, and her brother called to Luna, telling her to hurry back. Now, bay wanted to flee. She wanted to go. She needed to go. She couldn’t sit her and listen anymore. It would drive her mad.

Blight took that opportunity to lick over her muzzle where he had just bitten. She flinched, jumping slightly as her brother advanced on her, but then lowered her head and ears in shame. She should graciously take whatever Blight gave her. Pain, pleasure, or otherwise. Why had she flinched? It just proved she was weak and didn’t deserve the gifts her brother delivered to her. She looked down, not daring to meet her brother’s gaze. Yes, she should have been thanking him, but part of her was reserved. Why? She didn’t everything for his happiness, and he was angry. But no, she admonished herself. Her mind was doing stupid things. She wouldn’t and couldn’t rebel against her brother, even if he paid attention to other fae’s. it wasn’t her place to question his actions. Besides, it made Blight happy. That was all that mattered. She did not matter. Nor did her feelings. ”Yes, brother. T-thank you… for taking me on the hunt. I hope.. I hope I made you proud. Everything I do is for you Blight… I hope you know that.” She stood then, shaking out her form. She would need to go away from her brother, but she would wait for her dismissal, and then she would bolt to her own seclusion.

OH HE WAS A ℓσя∂ OF HIGH DEGREE
AND SHE WAS A
ℓαss FROM THE ℓσω cσυитяч
BUT SHE ℓσvє∂ HIS ℓσя∂sнιρ SO тєи∂єяℓч
oh sorrow • sing sorrow
NOW SHE sℓєєρs IN THE vαℓℓєч WHERE THE ωιℓ∂ ғℓσωєяs NOD
AND NO ONE KNOWS SHE
ℓσvє∂ HIM
BUT
нєяsєℓғ AND ɢσ∂

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Raumo huffed as Meesha shuffled off to Oberon. He was glad when the delta gave her a stern punishment, and turned to return to Beline. He stayed with her for a good while longer, just enjoying her company and chatting idly. Ulfric was a rather amusing pup, and Raumo liked his ambition. With some discipline, he'd develope into a fine brute. When the sun began to set, he stood to his achy paws and ducked his head into the den. "My healers should be back from the hunt soon. I shall bring you a little something to eat, dear." He nuzzled her cheek, then slowly walked further into the densite. Sure enough, the hunting party arrived soon after, and sat and waited for the higher ups to eat.

Raumo's eyes wandered around, and they soon caught on to his new apprentice, Bay. She hadn't eaten yet, but she had blood on her maw. Had she made a hit? Maybe he had been right in taking the fae under his care. She seemed to be proving that she had potential. Her brother, however, was going to cause problems. Raumo could see that now. The brute was possessive of the poor fae, and Raumo hoped that wouldn't get in the way of her new apprenticeship. He spotted Snowstorm as well, who also looked like he had made a hit. He walked over to the young brute. "Great job, Snowstorm. The hunting party made great success today. Don't worry about reporting in early in the morning. Go ahead and sleep in a little. Bay will also be joining us in your training. You know more than her already, and I'd like you to help her out if she struggles with anything." He dipped his head in dismissal and walked away then, heading for Aron. The snowy alpha hadn't eaten yet, so Raumo would wait until then to report to him Bay's new position. That is, as long as his alpha didn't not disapprove. "Evening, alpha Aron. What a fine kill our pack has made tonight."

Location: I am at the Mujihi densiteXXXXXXXXX Company: Beline, Ulfric, Aron, Bay, Snowstorm, hunting party XXXXXXXX OOC: Layout inspired by boredom xD Done by Hiysin! :3

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OOC: Guuurrll he likes youu ;D
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The kill was easy. The fae was old, Lobo was large and young. At Layla's beckoning that, if he was honest, made his heart pound a little harder, he deserted the body and dashed after the fae he fancied. They ran, hell bent for leather, back to the Mujihi territory. Lobo was already tired from the day's exercising, but keeps up with the milky fae. When they finally made it back to the territory, both were panting. He grinned over to Layla, she seemed happy. And that thrilled the brute. "Ha..... thanks. Really though... huh... you did great. Mine was hardly a challenge, but that was really smart of you. Distracting the other fae like that." He gave her a once over, looking to see if she had any injuries, and grinned when he discovered she was unarmed.

Once his breathing became regular again, he trotted over to Layla and gave her a friendly n** on the shoulder. "I think I smell blood. The pack must have hunted while we were gone. Would you like to join me for a bite to eat? Aron should be there, so after he eats we can report the kill, and finally get some rest." His tail wagged happily as he stood near the fae, and hopefully she wouldn't tell him to bugger off. His stomach rumbled then, and he gave her a sheepish grin. Hopefully Sidero wasn't there. He really didn't feel like explaining himself just yet. He doubted she'd even give him the chance first before dealing out her punishment anyhow. Not that he would blame her, he hadn't even responded to her call, and far as she would know, he had completely ignored his duties Not wanting to dwell on the worried thoughts, he pushed them aside and once again focused on the fae before him. He hoped she'd give him a chance, and wouldn't let the bad experiences before him shut him out. Trotting forward, he brushed against her lightly and waited a little distance before pausing to look behind him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm Here: Mujihi Territory, Karam Niel Territory Who's with me: Layla What I'm doing: Vying for her attention wink Counting the Words: 341

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor stood over the cowering fae, still trying to decide if he wanted to believe her. He didn't smell any other wolves in the area, and the fear in her eyes looked genuine, but that didn't mean what she was saying was the truth. She could just be lying to keep herself from getting killed. He shot off a warning growl in response to hers, but knew it had been out of fear. Another growl rumbled in his chest in frustration and he began to pace. "You understand my dilemma here, fae. Mujihi has been wreaking havoc as of late, and you're likely a threat." He growled through his accent, his eyes watching her intently. "But. You do not look like a killer to me. And I have a sharp eye." He shook his head, then paused before the fae. "I will take you to my alphas, but any hopes of them accepting you into our pack are slim. I would not hold your breath." He gestured towards the forest with his snout. "Come. My alphas are away at the moment, but we can wait closer to the den." Padding away, he didn't look back to make sure the fae would follow. He knew she would. When he heard her paw steps behind him, he paused, and ushered her to move ahead of him where he could keep an eye on her.

"You're not the only wolf to seek the safety of Karam Niel. Perhaps they will be understanding. But do not hold your breath. Roan does not take kindly to Mujihi wolves, however." Viktor knew she had a better chance with Marissa, but did not want the fae to pester his alphaess and take advantage of the small fae's kindness. Viktor wasn't even sure why he was bothering. He was certain the alphas would just chase the fae off, and the brute was likely to get in trouble for even bothering. But there was something about this fae that urged him to give her a chance. She really did look sincere. Eventually he stopped and sat. They were still a good distance from the densite. Viktor wasn't sure where Lyra's den was, but he didn't want to bring the fae anywhere near it. Theo would have his head then. "We will wait here."

OOC: I liked the way you described Viktor in your post c:

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hannibal grinned as she referred to him as her darling. It was something to take pride in when the Zeta of Mujihi was impressed by your feats of strength. He nuzzled and pressed his coat against her's as she pressed onto him. Affection between the two began shortly after Hannibal had killed Bane.He wanted to tell her about how he fought Phoenix and how he too had won such a fight. Perhaps he is as strong as Aron. When that thought appeared, Hannibal pushed it out of his mind. He may be strong but Aron was stronger. The work he had done to rise through the ranks would be undone and he would be with Phoenix. Besides, It was good to be the Alpha's right fang and that is how it should stay.

"A hunt you say? Hmm, my food source is usually very abundant but I could never refuse the opportunity to...instruct the lesser packs about how futile they are"he said with the most polite tone of voice. He was a gentlemen when it came to the non-traitors of his pack but if the warriors needed instructing then he would teach them the very nature of cruelty toward the lesser packs. "A hunt you say? Hmm, my food source is usually very abundant but I could never refuse the opportunity to...instruct the lesser packs about how futile they are[b]After all, since when could I ever refuse your charms?[b/]"he asked with a slightly teasing look. Of course Hannibal would accompany her, together with the warrior's they were and invincible pair. A perfect marrying of sadistic brains and brawn

"Oh before we go, I have a present for you"he said as he ventured to bring out his most prized trophy. The skull of Bane. He placed it in front of her and grinned. "This my lovely Sidero, is all that remains of our dearly departed Bane after I instructed him in the ways of pain. His skull now belongs to you. Why should it not? After all, he was a worthless Zeta and he deserves to have the the better Zeta own him like a trophy"he said pridefully.

OOC: WTF the bold message was not in the post >.<

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
Fell flinched as Kadzait's sharp words. His body lowered more and he averted his gaze, tension running through his muscles as he waited for the younger brute to attack. No attack came, however, which surprised Fell. Kadzait appeared distraught then, and guilt gnawed at his gut. He hadn't been responsible for Kadzait's mother's death, but he could understand why the other dark brute would be angry with him. He hesitated to answer Kadzait, afraid of being snapped at, but what did it matter at this point? Some other wolf was bound to find him and deliver blows anyway. "I left Mujihi because it was not where my heart belonged. My sister is here. The last of my kin. I had almost given up on my search for her before catching wind of her scent. It was wrong to abandon Mujihi, I suppose, in the sense that I deserted the pack, but I love my sister and she is more important. Even if I die within this pack, I will have at least spent the last of my days near my beloved Marissa."

Fell was further confused when Kadzait practically apologized. His heart went out to the young male. "I am sorry Kadzait, about what happened to your mother. The horrors that that pack commit are unimaginable. I live every day of my life hoping I can find some kind of way to redeem myself. To make up for everything that has happened. I know it's hopeless, but that won't stop me from trying." Fell even risked a sympathetic smile, his tail wagging ever so slightly. He dropped his gaze again then, and hoped the pair would move on. Fell felt directly responsible for the actions of his former pack now, and he hoped that he could build up his strength again, and would be able to slay every horrid mutt of theirs that he came upon.

OOC: Word count: 316 Who's with me: Minnie, Kadzait

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces