Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                        Calon eyed the group a little. Their disrespectful comments went unheard, though if he had of heard them – he wouldn’t be the happy alpha. He looked over towards his mate and he sighed softly. “I’m sorry.” He nudged her a little. He spoke a bit out of line but he was of her rank now. He had a right to voice his opinion, even if she already gave an answer. “You wouldn’t want to be told not to do something you love.. even if it’s a little bit of work – she’ll be happy.” He nodded as he watched Akilla walk away, only to be stopped by her twin. Calon felt a bit uneasy about the relationship between the two. He knew that Akia was more dominant then Akilla which meant that someone had to be pushed around. He didn’t like the idea of the one sister treating her own blood like crap. He watched and he let out a small growl his eyes narrowing as he watched Akia snap out at her sister’s uninjured shoulder. What was that about? He raised his head a little higher and his eyes glared at Akia as she approached.

It seemed that the rather disrespectful Zeta was about to leave, but when Akia came up towards them in submission that was changed a little. Russia snapped out at the fae and Calon stepped forward a little two quickly. He snarled slightly and his voice was dark and agitated “Watch it Zeta.” there was no need for the white fae to snap at the hunter. What was wrong with this pack? He knew that him and his mate had a lot of work to do. He eyed the hunter, but kept rather quiet as his mate dealt with everyone around them. He couldn’t help by feel rather angry that this pack seemed to have a lot of disrespect running through it. He was one to play by the books, and disrespect was something that he hated the most. He snorted softly and then followed Kaireena back to the den. He wanted to just relax and talk to her alone without anyone to bother them. Whatever was wrong with the pack, he hoped by the time they went out for a hunt that they would fix their attitude.

But of course they were stopped once more. Amala the delta came up and asked to join the hunt. What? She was the fricken Delta! Was she stupid or something? Calon kept his harsh comments to himself and simply rolled his eyes. He was surprised Kaireena didn’t just burst out laughing or something. She dealt with that situation pretty well. Even before his mate could finish with the Delta, the fae took off. He snarled loud enough for Amala to hear. No one disrespected his mate like that. He could tell his anger was rising along with his mates. He nudged her side a little to try and give her some relief though he knew that wouldn’t last long. He watched and his hackles raised slowly, he could do nothing though. He didn’t want to push his luck with the pack and his mate if he did something totally out of line. He glared at Lilianna, his eyes basically telling her to hurry it up. He wanted her to spit out her report so he could allow his mate to cool off a little before the hunt would start. His mates feelings and emotions always effected him. He sat down on his hunches, claws digging into the ground. If anyone else approached he would give them hell.

ooc: thanks sabael for the layout <3. don't know if its done yet, but i like it so imma use it ;D also Edited from the post before, i clicked delete and didn't realize it. Sorry stephy <3 you don't need to change your post, i worked his around hers.
L u n a

User Image

『•"Eyes like temptation, Dark as night, vengeance in her heart. Such a beautiful tragedy ." 』

"Something is pulling me, I feel the gravity of it all"

User Image

Luna sat quietly her ebony ears flicking back and forth as she listened to the scout speak before her, apparently her leaving her pack to join Mujihi a pack that had taken so much away from her very interesting and she wasn't completely sure why but, either way she got used to speaking about it but, usually it was only to certain wolves. As she continued to listen to Blight he had mentioned the better idea would be to team up to take Karam Neil which caused her to snort, Karam Neil were no threat sure there pack was growing but, they were are as docile and strong as pups they would not have enough guts to step forward and start any battle's "Tch, Karam Neil? they are of no threat, they will stay hiding within in their dens...trust me, they are about as much of a threat as a pup.." truth be told Luna did have abit of vengeance towards Karam Neil if they would have helped her when she asked her pack would not have been lost but, nothing could come close to the anger she held within her heart for the Taichi. As she got lost in her thought's the brute before her brought her back to reality when he began answering her question on how the scout's were doing she nodded as she listened to him then released a small chuckle as he mentioned ripping one of the neighboring packs down "It won't be hard, Taichi is falling apart from the inside out...they are all losing faith..and are weak" her tone remained calm but, darkness over-took it as she spoke with a slight venomous tone making it clear she held no care for her former pack any longer. She shifted her weight between her front paws before speaking once more "And the Karam Neil...well I stated before they are not needed to be worried about as of right now" soon enough Blight's appereance changed as he began staring Luna down like she was the enemy causing her hackles to rise, and her fur to bristle lightly as she slowly rose her massive frame to her paws as her tail flicked outward behind her she didn't know what his problem was but, she wasn't about to be challenged for no reason.

Then as a growl bubbled within her throat she noticed Blight began talking but, what he said didn't make sense slowly her teal eyes looked to both sides of her, and then glanced behind her but, spotted nobody else around her or them which caused confusion to perk up in her mind, Luna had grown used to wolves with all sorts of issues in this pack but, it still caused her to be confused as to whom it was he was speaking to. Slowly her sight when back towards the scout before her "What are you...talking about?" the ebony fae stepped back with a large growl as his jaws gave a snap towards her direction, her patience was starting to wear thin as her anger slightly spiked but, then it soothed down when he mentioned her being interrupted..was this brute speaking to himself? Luna at this point just brushed it off and didn't pay the issue anymore attention, soon enough he mentioned killing someone and then asked her why it was she left Taichi and betrayed them, her teal eyes looked to the ground as she was silent for a moment, the images of Takoda's dead frame covered in blood flashed through her mind, Kaya's yelps echoed in her mind, as soon Kenyon's small form appeared within her mind crying out for her as a pup as he was taken away and Taichi did nothing for it, her hackles bristled as a growl rose in her throat thinking about all the events before her teal eyes slowly looked back up to Blight "Because they betrayed me...they took everything from me, I did everything I could in my power to protect them, to save there little hides, and listen to them constantly b***h about nothing and they re payed me by killing my mate...I found one of there own standing over his dead frame, they were the reason my son Kenyon was stolen for me..never bothered to search for him or help and now because of that he thinks I left him..then they let my first born be killed while they stood watch..." Luna's tone went dark as the anger began creeping up on her again "That is why..I left, Aron offered me a place here and to help me gain my revenge..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
    • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
    • Partygoer 500
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    User Image

Layla seemed unsure of herself, as she usually was. It was actually something that turned him off about her - she wasn't confident in herself, or she had low self esteem. Either way, Evana was the exact opposite. She knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. Unfortunately for Phoenix, her current objective was to become the alphaess. Of course, the brute told himself that the only reason he even cared was because he didn't want the fae to have gained a rank over himself.

"Of course I'm sure. If I wasn't I wouldn't of asked" he stated bluntly in his gruff voice. He never did anything unless he wasn't absolutely sure of his decision. He'd never regretted anything in his life, and he wasn't about to start now.

As his cold, sapphire orbs remained locked on the fae, he couldn't help but notice the uncertainty she continued to display, along with the submission. Sure, it was a custom that most wolves followed, and in this pack, would get you killed if you didn't...but to him, it was a sign of weakness. Where he was from, every dog wanted to fight the next. Each fight just made you stronger, either that or you were turned into ground beef. Submitting was never something he'd gotten used to, which was why he wanted Aron's spot as Alpha, and why he only submitted as much as was required to keep the entire pack from ganging up on him. He just wished this fae would grow some backbone.

Then again, it seemed she had. As she asked for his forgiveness, his ears perked, waiting for the following comment. As he heard the ivory fae mention his counterpart and how it would be best to give up on her, his head slowly lowered, his fur bristling just a bit as his fangs began to peep out from behind the corners of his lips. How dare she speak of his relationships! And with Evana at that! Suddenly, he shot forward in a burst of speed, his teeth latching onto the female's shoulder before he yanked, forcibly flipping her over onto her back so that he could glare down at her as he growled, his face inches from her's.

"My relationship with Evana is none of your business! She doesn't mean a damn thing to me and neither do you." He spoke through clenched teeth, and then spun around without waiting for a reply. "I'll find my own food" he said as he headed off into the forest alone.

[Mujihi Beta]
    [With: Layla]
    [OoC: Aww T.T ]

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
    • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
    • Partygoer 500
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    User Image

As soon as he'd approached, the female had submitted without a fight, which was good. For a brute of his size, he preferred not to fight if at all possible. His enormous frame usually was enough to intimidate most wolves to the point that they would rather not fight, but he occasionally did have to throw his weight around. He was glad this seemed not to be one of those cases, especially since it was a female he'd found.

When she finally spoke, the first thing she'd asked was to join their pack. It wasn't unheard of, for an outsider to submit a request to join a pack. In fact, he was an outsider himself, which made him want to help her even more.

As she asked about his rank, he chuckled, his frame bouncing slightly. "It's a mid-rank, I guess. All it really means is I get to eat before most of the others" he said jokingly. It was uncommon to have an outsider approach in an attempt to join their ranks, but even rarer for the outsider to have never been in a pack, which he could easily tell was the case with her after their conversation. He could also tell she was a little nervous, so he did his best to assist in easing the tension.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you're not the only one. I actually stumbled upon the Karam Niel a while back. I'm sure our Alpha, Roan, will allow you to join. We'll have to use caution, however - one of our members is giving birth and I'm not sure they'll be comfortable allowing another wolf near the litter. Just follow me." With that, he turned and started back toward the den. He hoped he had judged her character correctly, for if he'd made a mistake he would lose his position again, and possibly even become an omega.

It didn't take too long for them to reach the den site. Once he thought they were close enough, he stopped, and spoke to her over his shoulder. "Wait here, I'll get Roan." With that, he stepped off toward his Alpha's own personal hidey hole. As he approached, he could hear the Alpha, along with his mate and their pups making a ruckus inside. Instead of entering uninvited, he simply called in. "Roan, I have someone out here you should meet." Afterward, he waited for a response, keeping his ears open, and his eyes fixed on Calla, both for her benefit, and theirs. He wanted to be sure that no one messed with her, while at the same time being sure she wasn't going to go do something she shouldn't be doing. He was trusting, but not stupid.

[Karam Niel Gamma]
    [With: Calla, Roan, Marissa & Pups]
    [OoC:]

User ImageUser Image

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    User Image

Sable listened to her young sons troubles and thought of ways to help him out as she spoke to her. A smile played across her lips when he mentioned the daring squirrel turning and barking at him. “Squirrels are for pups my young one and are often just tedious creatures put on this earth to humble us. I would think nothing of that but that your growing and getting older. Your body is changing and you may be a big strong brute that brings down big prey rather than a light fast male who brings down smaller prey. Only in time and training will you see which one you become. I’m sorry you haven’t seen Miki, I haven’t seen much of her either I miss her, when you see her give her my love for me please.” Sable’s ears dipped back when he mentioned her leaving though she hadn’t expected him to not be upset. “I just feel I leave you alone too much but then you’re getting older and I don’t want to crowd you. You know I love you and I’m always here for you though right?” Sable smiled at Uranus’s affectionate licks, “You were always a caring lovely little pup when I found you, so brave and yet kind all at the same time.” Sable was trying to avoid his question, though she felt he already knew the answer. With a heavy sigh the red furred female laid down in front of him with her paws stretched out before her. “I just worry I can’t give you everything you need my son. I also fear I will never mate and even if that did happen I would only worry that you would not approve. I want you to have a father or at least a male in your life you can look up to and go to for any of your questions you don’t feel comfortable coming to me about. And I am sad to admit it but I am lonely. I have never been a very social one and it is a big setback of mine when it comes to being in a pack. I have tried only to awkwardly fail at making friends. That is why I embrace my duty as a scout so much as well as being your mother and trying to do right by you…” Her voice faded away as she stared down upon the ground lost in her thoughts. Sable then blinked repeatedly and shook her head. “I should not have said any of that to you, I am sorry, I lost my head. Please don’t pay any attention to my worries Uranus; you have enough of your own. Know that I am happy with what I do and being your mother.” She rolled over upon her back and pawed up and her son’s nose playfully. Her long red fluffy tail wagged back and forth slowly where as it should have been more excited. Sable was trying to swallow the pain and change the subject. “Would you like me to help you move softly upon your paws? “She asked still playing with him.

ooc:
                                                    ]

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    Ўour Ҝnight ỉn Śhining...
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Ғur?

By the look in Sitka’s eye he knew he had been seen right through. Lavite couldn’t help but be selfish with a fae like Sitka he found her to be as most faes should be. Being the brute he was he also couldn’t help but want her all to him self. “I’m glad you agree, and I will always look out for you and maybe one day our pups as well.” He figured she wanted pups but he always danced lightly around the subject because he was afraid it would be too much stress on her. His long white fluffy tail wagged happily when she said there wasn’t any need of her right now with the pups. Watching her eat the food he killed for her brought him immense pride and joy. To be able to feed his female and keep her happy was one of his ultimate goals in life, if he could do that he could die happily. Her soft licks were the cherry on top of the ice cream for him. Lavite frowned when she stopped and the animal had not been cleaned, did she find it unappealing for some reason. He bent his large head down and sniffed at it, it seemed perfect to him. Then when she was concerned for him he smiled and licked her nose playfully. “I will eat here in a bit, I wanted to take care of you first. I was going to go hunt with the pack or by myself while you were taking care of the pups. Though I think they are getting together a hunting party, I saw Sable coming back from her scouting she said there was large game out there. Perhaps we can speak to the other elites and bring in a large kill for the pack in celebration of the new life within it.” His voice was happy and excited he did enjoy hunting and wondered if it was his calling, though he also, due to his size and strength, would have been a good guard or warrior. Sitting down Lavite curled his tail around himself before nudging the rest of the dead animal towards his mate wanting her to finish the meal .

Karamniel pack memeber ooc:

User Image

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

Maybe it was Her beliefs, or maybe it was habit, but Miani was always up and out several hours earlier than most of the other pack members. The herb supply had been low, so it was the female's personal task today to find certain ingredients to keep up in stock. Walking through the open field and around the snowy forest they inhabited, she already had a few herbs in her mouth that could then be crossed off of her list. Finding the rest would have to come later in the day though, when she would be able to go back out with the more clear day and bright sun looming over head - or just wait for the actually healers to find some rare ones. That was, really Minnie. Who was developing into a fine healer through her training. Roots were dangling from the left side of her muzzle, whereas flowers and leaves found their way to the right side. Miani enjoyed providing for the pack, and helping the healers - even if she was no longer part of their healer team and looming over as Beta of the pack. Her light steps grew heavier the longer she was out and after a while, she had to make the decision to return to the den because the bright white snow was sometimes hard for her to maneuver though.

Climbing back up to the den site, the medium sized fae thought about laying down after this search. She was growing a tad tired and needed to rest to regain her energy since this was a colder climate than she really liked to be in. Miani knew she had been out fairly long while too. The fae was quite a medium size, as her paws found sturdy steps to take. She probably wouldn't ever rival that of the size of their current alpha - making it obvious that Miani probably wasn't born to very much anyone of importance in an old pack. She knew how to carry herself to look tall though, and could intimidate on occasion - but Karam Niel had very large wolves in their ranks. The wise wolf puffed for breath as she neared their home. Her sturdy legs moved upwards, multicolored fur waving in the wind. It didn't sadden her the least where she was in his life. Looking back, Miani would always tell it as a successful story - the pups always wanting to know where she came from since unlike most of them, she didn't come from a pack known to any of the wolves. Plus, it was a far off country and places they had probably never heard about. Even with her mother's death - it was a positive life she figured now that she joined Karam Niel.

The now Beta liked telling her story to the others though, when they asked. How she found the pack, and used her wit to gain the leaders' trust. Plus, being so timid had her saying that wisdom and believing in yourself was her thing, and being in Karam Niel made her want to preach it every day. Some of the members were quick tempered, or heated for a fight easily. Now as a Beta - she could really work on the fact that violence wasn't everything. That Karam Niel was nothing like Mujihi. Walking into the healer's den, she hung her head low, sniffing through the dark to find the corner the pack had dedicated to their herb pile. She sorted them into piles with what they did. Chewable healing herbs to the right, ones that needed to be turned into a balm to the left, and above were the insect repellents for the hunters/scouts. Never would she dare keep the poisons in, or around the den, let alone find them and bring them to the area in the first place. That was just a disaster waiting to happen.

Yawning sluggishly, Miani didn't feel like resting inside the den when the air was calm outside for now, and the skies not seeming to change any time soon. Prodding heavily now one foot in front of the other, once she reached the opening, the fae took a sharp left and quickly laid with her front paws tucked in under her legs, hind quarters sprawled out, as she was laying on her right hip. Panting slightly, she closed her eyes to enjoy the peace outside. That was - until she picked up the familiar scent of a nearby Shaman. Letting a smile from across her maw, Miani stood up and walked around to the other side of the den just in time to hear Theo raging on about the pups being born. Of course, the Beta's healer instinct's kicked in - but the Shaman was right there so that she could help the Warrior leader with his anxiety issues. Nevertheless - Miani wanted to help, but knew that for now there was nothing she could do until the Alpha's blessed the pups. Turning, she looked at the densite, and noticed her fellow Beta - Calet standing near the Alphas. Bowing her head, Miani approached but didn't say anything as of yet - mostly just inquiring on the situation and topic at hand.

OOC: So. Well. I thought I had hit 'send' before I fell asleep; But apparently not and this had been sitting on my laptop for a couple days. Sorry

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                                            Ansel listened to the beta and watched his emotions. Calet was a true gentlemen and Ansel only wished he could be so polite. The Sigma’s words seemed to hit hard on the Beta though, and Ansel regretted them instantly. Did he hurt Calet with his words? He sure hoped not. His green eyes shifted away and then when orders were given out his head perked and he held it high. He was still getting used to being Sigma and he hoped soon enough he wouldn’t need orders to keep him and his scouts busy. He also knew after Calet gave instructions he can take over the place of Lyra for a bit. The hunters still needed to so some work and well – the delta was currently giving birth, she wouldn’t be able to run hunts for a while. He could supervise them as he normally would do anyway. As Sigma, or even as a scout it was their job to find the prey and the Delta had always allowed them in on the hunts. The more wolves the merrier.

He nodded towards Calet and gave a short wag of his tail, “Of course. I’ll assemble and wait for you here.” He dipped his head giving a respectful departure and heading out with his tail a mid length. He held somewhat of a high rank and he often wanted to show it lately. He was still trying gain some respect within the pack, and start to attract the younger wolves to become scouts. Their numbers were low, but he was also too polite to try and take away other ranks novices. He moved towards the pup den and was quick to nudge his way around the other wolves, who surrounded Theo. It was getting croweded and the newly announced father had basically invited the whole entire pack. Lyra was probably not happy about that. She would be very protective of her pups and this many wolves around, she wouldn’t be the most cheery wolf.

He let out a low rumble from his chest to get everyone’s attention. He eyed everyone, Kyra stood there and even if she was blood he didn’t want anyone around them. He glanced towards the rest giving stern looks to Kaylah, Zana, Miki and anyone else who was around the pup den. The only one who was allowed to stay was Sitka as she was the Theta of the pack. If she wanted another Sitter to stay around that would be fine to, but as far as Ansel was concerned no one should be around, the Theta would call for a Healer when Lyra was ready for her pups to be checked over. “I know that the Zeta basically invited all you guys over here, but its time to back away. Lyra needs her rest and is probably not wanting company so soon. Zana and Sitka are the only one who are welcome to stay as Lyra maybe need their assistance. As for the rest of you, I am gathering a group to go on a hunt. Theo and Lyra will need a big meal for themselves, and all of us could use a meal as well. If you are interested, follow me.” He nodded and made sure that everyone respected him, and if not there would be punishment.

Turning once everything seemed in the clear, he walked away back to were him and Calet were talking. He threw his head up high and howled for ALL SCOUTS AND HUNTERS. That was one way to get it done. He wanted his scouts to join along and he would expect all hunters to come as well, as it was their job. He stood there, tail wagging back and forth.

OOC ; Hope this is okay;; Temporary Layout <3.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image
    Pamuya

With a wolfish smile she was finally able to pin down the Delta, though it was far to easy in Pamuya's mind. In her own thoughts she didn't notice Oberon ordering her off of him and it was only when she had some harsh nips delivered to her side did she realize such. Getting off of the large brute she backed away from him, her tail tucked slightly and her ears back in shame. She could tell she had upset him by her action, which was not what she had wanted to do at all. Lowering her head, she kept her tail tucked as Oberon questioned her being here. Staring at the ground she spoke softly towards the brute, her words almost in a mumble. "I...Wanted to...See you." Shifting her eyes away from the ground and away from him, she gave a long drawn out breath. Snorting she shook her head, the dust from tackling Oberon bothering her nose.

Finally after a few more moments she looked up at Oberon, her tail wagging side to side a few times. Only to stop and tuck once more in shame, this causing her head to turn away from the brute. "I am sorry for disturbing you Oberon. I will take my leave." Keeping her tone low even then, she tried to hide the pain she felt because of his words. It seemed as if he was getting tired of her puppishness and then again she really couldn't blame him either. Turning her body away from the brute she started to walk away, her tail no longer tucked. Even then though she had it held low as well as her entire body, as if she walked away sulking from what had just happened. Pausing she glanced back towards Oberon for only a moment, before continuing to leave the brute where he sat. Under her breath she spoke to herself, the words never meant to be heard by anyone but herself. "Idiot Oby..." Shaking out her fur she picked up a trot and disappeared into the bushes away from the brute.

╠╬════════════╬⊀========⊁⊀========⊁╬════════════╬╣

Location:Mujihi TerritoryCompany:No OneFeelings:Hurt & SadThoughts:Why does he have to be so coldWord Count:349 WordsOOC:Bleh!!! Icky icky posties! Sorry Pandie

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
    Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

At first it seemed Phoenix truly did want her to come along on a hunt, but because of her second comment. Well he was quick to change his mind and growl at her in anger. Layla let her hackles raise in defense her own growl reverberating in her throat as Phoenix spoke through clenched teeth and growls. Her body tensed up more as he told Layla she should stay out of his business, the thought of it was sickening enough. It was even worse to hear it from the brute aloud, only because it hurt her heart some. The next sentence of words, caused Layla to start to crack her cool and puppish composer. Meaning she was being pushed to the edge of snapping bit by bit now. The more she would be put down for what she has done the closer she would get to snapping completely. And not even Lupan, the god of wolves, would have a clue to what would happen when she snapped completely.

Her legs pushed off the dirt as she picked up a run and followed after Phoenix, her agile and slender legs carrying her easily across the terrain. It also made it easier to keep up with the large heavy brute and keep him in her sights. She was smart enough to keep her distance, but she was still stride for stride with Phoenix. Even if there was about ten or so feet, she could see him easily between the trees they passed. "Phoenix! You are a fool, you know it don't you!" Her words flew from her mouth with out a care of who the brute was anymore. Layla had enough of him trying for something he could never have. Even if this would get her killed for talking to the Beta this way, she had to say it all the same. Keeping her eyes on the path ahead of her now, she picked up her pace and forced herself to move farther head of Phoenix. Thankfully with her slender frame and longer legs it wasn't so hard to do.

Once she got far enough in front of Phoenix, she jumped right into his path and held her ground. Hackles raised and teeth bared she stood directly in his path and would not back down for anything now. "Stop Phoenix!" Barking her order she stared down the brute that was coming straight at her, but even then she had yet to flinch. Now Layla wouldn't move now, no matter what she wouldn't get out of his way easily. Even if the brute threatened to run her over, she would take the hit and once more force herself to give chase. No now she needed to get her message across clearly and she could only hope now that Phoenix wouldn't be foolish. Sadly Layla didn't even think about the fact he was her superior or the fact he was much larger then her. So in the end she would more then likely be injured severely if not torn to shreds. But none of that would matter if she could convince Phoenix that Evana wasn't worth his time anymore. Yes, if she could do that it would be worth putting her life on the line.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Mujihi TerritoryCompany:PhoenixFeelings:Stubborn & UpsetThoughts:Enough is enough...
    Word Count:541 WordsOOC:Idiot Layla XD
    User Image
    User Image

xxxLyr's rest was deep; the sleep of the physically exhausted, giving birth to her large little brood was quite enough to knock her out. The fae had always been very aware of her surroundings, but she didn't notice in the least bit when two of her pups toted away from her. But even in her sleep Lyra's auds swerved on her head to catch the sound of approach. She was on her guard before she knew it, she didn't rise, not wanting to disturb the puppies, but her form shifted to block them from the entrance. She had an awful moment when she realized that two of the puppies were missing, their tiny bodies were easily located not far from her though and Lyra shook her head at Marrok, and Trouble. Scuffing them she placed the two confused little ones back in the pile. She heard Zana's voice at the entrance, asking for permission to check the pups. Her's was not the only voice the she wolf heard outside the den though, there were many, what had Theo done? She was going to kill the brute! Bringing half the pack down on a protective mother.... A low rumble sounded in Lyra's ears, the sound reverberated off the cave walls. It took a moment for the delta to even understand the sound, it didn't click into place until Lyra's own jaw clash together and a low threatening bark escaped. She hadn't even realized she was the one growling at Zana. Hopefully the fae was used to overprotective mothers...

xxxShe was feeling horribly uneasy with so many wolves outside her den, a low whimper escaped her mews. She didn't at all feel comfortable allowing the shaman into her den with so many wolves outside. They were her pack, a family in their own way, but Lyra's instincts wouldn't allow her to be logical about that they screamed at her to be private, to be alone, other wolves equaled danger. Lyra could have licked sigma Ansel's mews, would have too if he'd been anywhere near her when her ears picked up his suggestion for everyone to leave Lyra be. Now why hadn't Theo realized that Lyra would not want half the damn pack invading her birthing den, hmm? She knew she's have to give the brute a break, he was just excited. She let her breath out in a low almost huff, and then took a couple of breathes to steady herself, which was considerably easier now that there were not so many bodies outside her den making her feel claustrophobic. "I apologize Zana...I was not aware of myself. Please enter." Lyra stood nudging the small forms of her pups gently to assemble them in a bunch for easy examination. Lyra was abruptly panicked, what if something was wrong with her seemingly perfect litter? Some defect that a mer hunter would never be able to see, but a shaman would know without a doubt. As the fae entered Lyra shifted from paw to pay feeling uneasy with the whole thing.

OOC:// Meh post. When Zana is done send Theo in to meet his offspring please c:

User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image
    User Image

The fae quickly grew bored with wandering the densite and started to move to wandering the territory. Everyone else seemed wrapped up in whatever conversation and her best friend seemed to be missing in action for now, so she figured she'd get some exercise in. Possibly find some trouble along the way. Though she wasn't as blood thirsty as some members of her pack were, she was growing on the idea of playing tricks. The kind that can get others in trouble, generally they're not too bad though. Iggy doesn't want to be responsible for killing someone, but usually they're just laughable pranks or just messing with other wolves outside of the pack, like loners and outcasts, or even wolves from different packs. Igneous took up a comfortable lope, making sure she stopped for a breather before starting back up. She wasn't one for stamina, but she had short bursts of speed.

Iggy was trotting on the outskirts of the territory when she heard a bunch of raucous. It was very faint and could have easily missed the excitement since Iggy was so far away. Her ears flattened for a moment as she stopped and took a sniff around. She'd ventured clear off Mujihi territory without even knowing it! Well, she could still find the scent, but it wasn't strong like if she was actually on their land. Instead she picked up on the foreign scents of a different pack. She tried to pull up a map of the land she was slowly piecing together and, with a little struggle, she came to the conclusion that she'd entered Karam Niel territory.

The wolf brought all senses on alert. If she was going to spy for a bit she'd have to make sure she knew everything that was going on around her, even if it was a leaf falling from the sky. Iggy changed her pace to a hunting one so she could quietly sneak up on the pack, well at least she hoped to. For a while she was just sniffing around and trying to find the densite while also trying to avoid getting her scent everywhere. She took extra caution by any chance she got she took a dip into water, hoping that if she did happen to be caught, they wouldn't catch the scent of Mujihi right away and she could claim to be a loner. If they bought that than she could slip away and head back home with whatever information she found.

User Image

Company: No One
    OOC:Well, no one seemed to be free in Mujihi so I figured I'd have Iggy meddle in Karam Niel c: I've had Taichi wolves meddle with Mujihi but I've yet to do something with Karam Niel

Desirable Seeker

"i have screamed until my veins collapsed
            ive waited as my times elapsed
            now, all I do is live with so much fate
            ive wished for this, ive bitched at that
            ive left behind this little fact:
            you cannot kill what you did not create

User Image
                            ive gotta say what ive gotta say
                            and then i swear ill go away
                            but i cant promise youll enjoy the noise
                            i guess ill save the best for last
                            my future seems like one big past
                            youre left with me cause you left me no choice
                            "

Faylen thought that the saying ‘Let the sleeping dog lie’ was just an excuse for those lazy wolves to get away with sleeping. Hramn was a great example of this, though not saying that he was lazy. Faylen knew he was capable, more so than he probably thought she did. However, his frequent naps give off the vibe of lazy and lazy was something was frowned upon in Mujihi. Truthfully, Faylen may pick on Hramn…basically every day… but she didn’t want people saying things about him that weren’t true. He didn’t deserve it. Well…he didn’t deserve it from them. She found her harassment completely necessary and understandable. Hey, call her a hypocrite if you want.

Faylen waited patiently for the normal reaction and then response from her rude awakens. She got it almost immediately. “Thank you, Hramn. I’ll make sure to tell Aron about the rabid wolves. Maybe we’ll get him to smile and it not be about an ending life.” Faylen noted how Hramn slid back don during her talking. He must be exceptionally tierd today. Even more the reason to keep him awake, but don’t think Faylen cruel yet. She will lighten up on him later in afternoon, when the sun is turning the forest a light golden color and Faylen goes on her usual solo patrol around the perimeter one last time before she puts in her time card. Faylen stood up as Hramn yawned and stretched. The stark white fae let out a sigh. One day, she would have to be a companion to Hramn on his nightly patrols, just to see what is was like to move along in the night with the only light being the moon as a lantern fastened to the sky.

Faylen moved sideways mimicking the horizontal movements a crab makes. Her new target was his venerable stomach. “No. Get.” Gab. “Up.” Stab Gab. “We still have work to do, Hramn. The day is new and the birds have just started singing. You always sleep during this time.” That was a bit of a lie, seeing as Faylen normally kept him up for a little while longer, but today she was determined to peel his eyes open for as long as she could. “Don’t you even want to know what morning sounds and looks like, Hramn?” Also a bit of a stretch. Faylen was sure he knew a least a little about what life under the sun is like. “Come on, Hramn. Let’s show you what daytime looks like.” One more gab and Faylen was heading back towards the camp. She was going to cut through it then let her paws lead her to where they wanted to go. Maybe if Hramn doesn’t drag behind her he could lead the way.

User Image

SSOOC: sorry for the wait! I'll be posting as ROMULUS next.
                    SSSSWith: HARMN.
                    SSSSSSWord Count: 460

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image

User Image
                                His name was Ekon, and he had two beautiful children, both in the pack that he was in, and both as useful as the male was. His daughter was a scout, and his son was a warrior, both of the wolves made the male proud and they were everything that he loved. Granted they were about the only two wolves he loved and would make sure nothing happened to, even though Ekon was the shaman of the Taichi pack, he didn't give a rat's tail about the rest of the pack. Yes he kept them healthy to an extent, he would prefer if he could kill them off. He had attempted and what had come from it was a mass killing off of wolves from all three packs that were in the are. He was a little upset that it his plan and the rabies he had let loose hadn't killed everyone but some wolves were stronger then others he supposed. No one knew about his evil deed, not even his children and no one would ever find out about it, because he would take that fact to his grave. He had a one way ticket to the burning forest and once more, he didn't really care about that.

Currently Taichi's shaman was curled up in the healer's den he had just restocked his herbs and had nothing better to do. He had yet to see his novie Bharati, he knew that she was around somewhere just not sure where, and really he didn't care. His ears flicked as he listened for the female, after a minute of hearing nothing he shook his head and headed out of the healer's den. Stretching his massive body the shaman felt his muscles pull in such a wonderful way. He had a smile on his maw as he shook out his deep red, almost brown pelt. His golden hues searched around the healer's den, not spotting anyone he began his little voyage toward the river. He was going to get some water and maybe just maybe get lucky with a fish. The trip was fairly uneventful, the only interesting thing that happened was a baby bunny had dashed in front of him then paused looking at the older male, then when he huffed, it dashed off again. No way was the older male going to chase it so he let it live another day. Ekon was only six and a half so he wasn't that old but still, the male felt older then dirt, especially in the mornings.

Ekon arrived at the river and looked into the crystal water, nope no fish. The shaman huffed and lowered his head to the water, lapping slowly he pulled large mouthfuls of water into his belly. At that moment his belly rumbled and he hoped that that useless alpha or delta was doing something about a hunt. Most days the shaman kept to himself, and planned the death of his pack but there was the rare days where he knew and felt the pack was the only way the male kept living, these were one of those times. His golden hues looked over at what used to be Taichi's land but Luna had lost that land long ago then ran off like a little b***h, without trying to get the land back. The shaman couldn't wait until he learned that the stupid black she-wolf was killed, as much as he hated Kaireena and Calon, he hated Luna more. His hackles rose at the thought of the black she-wolf prancing around the den site, in her misery, looking pathetic and useless. He had wished when she was injured he had killed her, but his once living mate, had stopped him. It was the reason that he had killed the pretty female as well as three of his children. They were weak minded and quite frankly he didn't see them doing anything with their lives. The only reason he had spared his twins, was because they were daddy's children, he was proud of them, and they were going places within the pack.

A bird chipped and the sound pulled him from this thoughts, the shaman snarled at the bird, causing it to fly away. "Dumb animal." he said as he started back toward the main den site. This trip was the same as the first only no baby bunny, instead he had nothing but the sound of his paws touching the earth as he moved. His tail swayed behind him, and once he arrived back to the den site, he noted that the alphas were out and both were seemingly in a bad mood, that cause him to smile. Serves you right. he thought as he looked over and saw the hunter twins over by the healer's den. The fu-k, do they want now? he thought as he growled, as he neared he faked a concerned look on his face, that toward the pack looked real. "Akilla, what is wrong my dear? Is your shoulder acting up again?" He asked the green eyed hunter. His voice was filled with concern, this "caring" game he was very good at, he lied to the whole pack, including his children, making them think he gave a damn about them all. Ekon sat down his hips popping as his rump came down, he curled his tail around to the right and placed it on his paws. The shaman was old but he wasn't stupid, Akilla was harassed and beaten up by Akia, and he thought it was funny, Akilla was weak always coming to him for any little issue. He always thought that she should be able to wolf up to her sister or at least take a few blows, she was a hunter, after all.

OutOfCondoms; AND meet the shaman. :3 also side note, NO ONE knows about the rabies thing, or his hate for the pack.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
                ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The sitter kept herself where she was even when the sigma growled at the small group. She wasn't normally stubborn and usually did as she was told but as the theta was not here she felt that she should stay. Standing, the small sitter, shook her head and spoke up to the sigma, "I'm sorry sigma, but as you can see Sitka is not there, and I am her most trusted sitter, I wish to wait here until either the zeta or the delta sends me away." she said her ears were perked and she got her little stubborn streak which meant she would not be moving unless the delta herself asked her to leave. She wasn't truly being rude, but she was making her point known to the male, that the only way she was leaving this spot was if one of the parents sent her away.

Kaylah knew exactly how snappish and aggressive a new mother could be and she was okay with that, she was fluffy and as the nights were getting colder she could be of use, and if the zeta and delta didn't need her then she would return to her den but until that time she wasn't moving. She was far enough away from the den that the female wouldn't get upset that she was there. Kaylah had done this more the once before. There was a reason she was most requested when it came to new mothers, and it was her thick pelt. From where she was standing, she knew Zana was going to have an issue with getting into the den, at least until Lyra realized who it was and then allowed the shaman to check out her pups.

Kaylah and Zana did a lot together when it came to the new pups. The provider inched back some more waited for either one of the new parents to notice her, sometimes it took a bit for them to even notice her and she was quite alright with that. It gave her time to think and clean out her coat, she was sure her brother was doing something with his new family so the pups wouldn't need her and if they did, well Roan knew how to howl, and she would come running. As the small provider sat there, the wind shifted directions and she caught the scent of someone, her ears perked up as well as her head, and the provider growled deeply. Kaylah was not the one to be aggressive until it came to pups, and even though she was not the mother of this litter, she would protect them as if they were her own. The little female's hackles rose up sharply as she took off in the direction of the scent. Her small body made it a little challenging to move quickly but she managed to move with speed through the territory and toward the scent.

Stopping she broke out of a bush and looked at a wolf coming into the territory, the she-wolf sniffed and noted that this other female had a different scent to her but she wasn't quite sure what it was. Mostly she smelled wet, which caused her nose to wrinkle, and she huffed at the grey wolf. "Excuse me, what do you think you are doing on Karam Niel's territory?" she asked puffing herself up to make her look bigger, her tail raised up dominantly and her head high, she picked up this stance from her brother even though she wasn't a high rank clearly this wolf ( Igneous ) didn't know that so why not play the part, until she learned what the female wanted. Kaylah's ears were perked to their full height as she waited and quite impatiently at that.

Stephy Says: I hope you don't mind Lazuli, I needed something to do with her. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff