Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, and welcome to the third chapter in Fang's history.Feel free to look over this chapter of Fang's life, and we encourage you to start fresh with us in the new thread!

User Image

t a b l e of c o n t e n t s

Plot Line;
Rules;
Skeletons;
Profiles;
Calender;
Family Ties;
Deceased;
White Listed + Black listed
Banners;
Affiliates;

User Image

Niel and Karam were the two biggest wolf packs in the Alexandria forests. The two had been enemies for ages. Ever since the first alphas. After years and years of fighting, they finally came as one from the mating of two wolves. The female was from Niel while the male was from Karam. The parents of these two, came to a discussion, that the two packs would combine, to make one. After three years of adjusting, the pack finally became known as Karam Niel. Finally, when the adjustment became complete, a new pack moved in. They were strangers and were not welcome. The Karam Niel pack made them know that. However, the new pack grew, becoming a large pack known as the hell hounds of Mujihi, a sadistic and evil band of wolves bent on the destruction and suffering of others.They weren't thought of to be any threat because of how small they were. As they grew though, the Karam Niel territory grew smaller and smaller. The alphas would not stand for this. It didn't take but a few days before every warrior, hunter, and strong wolf was lined up, facing the border. The alpha male called off a warning howl. The howl was returned by a threatening howl. The war began.

The fight lasted a week before finally, the alphas decided on a new border. The Karam Niel proved they deserved and needed more land then they had before the war. The Mujihi decided to evenly divide the land so more fighting didn't break out, being the smaller of the two packs the Mujihi alpha, though a sadistic wolf knew deep down that his pack could not win a true war, not yet. So for a while, the two packs were at peace.

Three months after the end of the fighting, a disease broke out from the Mujihi pack. The deadly disease of rabies struck the pack hard, making their numbers decrease rapidly. The Mujihi alpha didn't believe it was a disease and blamed the Karam Niel. He was determined that Karam Niel alpha was trying to claim all the land for his pack. So the Mujihi alpha acted out by killing the alpha female of Karam Niel. This brought immediate attention from the Karam Niel. The Mujihi were threatening the Karam Niel by saying if they did not stop their attacks and give some wolves to their pack, that the Mujihi wouldn’t just stop at the alpha female, who at the time was pregnant with pups. The Karam Niel refused not knowing what had started this in the first place. So, the war broke out.

It’s been two years since the war started. The old alphas are dead and their successors take their place. The war still rages on as well as the rabies disease. It isn't killing as many, but wolves still fall from it. There is nothing that the packs can do but pray to the moon that the fighting will stop. Question is, which pack will give in first?

Click to visit the original FANG
    First reincarnation of FANG
    Previous reincarnation of FANG

☑ Plot Line; Rules; Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

one. Fang is a literate wolf role play which means I expect an average of two paragraphs with five sentences per paragraph and a word count of at least three hundred [300] words. Do not think that combining two or three of your characters together will mean you can get by with a [300] word post, I expect [300] words per wolf. The sentences should be detailed, use adjectives and adverbs, nouns, everything you learned in school and put them into sentences. [300] Is the minimum, but lets not make it the standard for all your posts, it is simply the smallest amount you can scrap by with. Make sure to use a spell check, minor typos are okay but lets try to keep them to a minimum. [You may use this counter for the word count word counter if you are concerned that you may not have made the cut, there will be random checks!]

two. Romance and action are encouraged, as drama keeps the role play fueled, however follow Gaia's ToS and keep it PG-13. When it comes to breeding please read the pack law and make sure to know what you are getting into when breeding, and bringing pups into this role play. When fighting know who is going to win beforehand and post around that or use the system below. Do not kill any wolf without permission from me or the owner of the character. If you want to challenge for a high rank PM me and we will talk about it.

three. Please make pretty posts, they are easy on the eye and an easy way to track your wolf to make sure you are active. A picture, the wolf's name, rank and pack will do just fine. No blinding colors that make my eyeballs bleed or that I have to highlight to read. If you are iffy with a color feel free to ask me if it is alright, my eyes are a little more picky than some. When talking to another wolf make it apparent, when posting, by bolding the character's name (Whether your character knows the other character or not ) . I'd also very much appreciate it if you make your talking apparent and diverse from your actions, via bolding or color change. Only font sizes 10-11 are acceptable for the main post. Post style must remain in 'say'. Quoting is prohibited, as it looks messy and negates the entire reason I have people bold names. If you are too lazy to at least skim the posts and keep an eye out for your name, then perhaps Fang is not the place for you.

four. Be active! One post every couple of days if you can. Try not to let others be stranded waiting for your post for over a week without informing me. Which means if you know you are going to be gone for any extended length of time, a week or more, just PM me and extract your wolf [or wolves] from where they are. If you do not PM me you will get a inactivity PM from myself or a mod and if you do not post by that time your wolves will be removed as I see fit.

five. Age is a very important part of keeping this realistic. Wolves in the wild tend to live until age nine [9], so any wolf from ages seven to nine [7-9] are concerned elders. From ages six to three, your wolf is young and healthy and able to do most everything. Wolves ages two are considered pack members and may train under a member of the elite, also they can breed at this age. When wolves are a year [1] old they move from pup to yearling and tend to wonder out and see what role they would like to seek within the pack. From birth to eleven months [0-11] they are simply pups and will be guarded very well by sitters and the pack as a whole.

six. Reserves are titled Fang, and profiles are titled Claws. Please try to send me the profile in a timely manner after the reserve, if you choose not to send in a reserve before the profile include it with your profile for my easy access. Reserves and the skeletons for your profiles are located under the [skeleton] post. When you send your reserve, send me a sample of your work. Samples may be written a new or copied and pasted from a prewritten post, links to a sample thread may be acceptable. However they must display and be as you are the wolf or other canine, I would like to know that you can successfully play a wolf within a wolf role play. If you are already a member there is no need to send me a another sample when you make another character. Members are limited to three [3] characters per roleplayer unless otherwise approved, this is to keep activity up, we'd much rather have small but active packs than larger inactive ones.

seven. If you are reading this then you send me a heart in your Claws PM [remember which one?] along with your favorite color next to it. Sometimes people skim over the rules and I want to know that you have actually read them. Just a simple test in reading, but you are trying to get into a role play so it makes sense. Hehe.

eight. Make sure to check the open ranks so you know what you can apply for, you may look for the profiles under the [profiles] post. Click one of the three [3] pictures and look at the list or you can scan over the profiles themselves. This way you know which ranks have been taken so you do not apply for them, and I don't have to play the bad guy and tell you that it is not available.

nine. Out of Character belongs within the OOC thread, I do not mind minor out of character within a in character post but straight out of character within the in character is not permitted and will result in your getting a warning and some warnings will result in action that you may not like in the end. Out Of Character Thread.

ten. I can and will add more rules and/or pack law if I think it is needed, but they will be announced when I do in a 'shout' post titled with the announcement banner.

PACK LAW

one. Know your wolf's limitations and have them. A pup or elder cannot successfully fight a young, fit, healthy wolf and win in that fight. It is not going to happen even though an elder has more experience, but they are old and slowing down much like humans. The fighting system is designed to keep things fair, but we must also keep things realistic.

two. breeding Wolves must get permission from their pack's alpha or alphas to breed. If a wolf does not they are subjecting themselves to disciplinary action as the alpha or alphas see fit, which is anything from killing the pups to staining or even outcasting. On a side note you will need to have my okay before breeding and having pups. Keep in mind that you will need players to play your pups, so please already have someone or people in mind before breeding.

three. You will need to show submission toward the ranks higher then your wolf. If you do not and show insubordination to a higher rank they will be allowed to put you in your place. Depending on the severity of the situation will depend on the punishment. It can be a growl, a n**, or a bite to mark your wolf for life. This is especially important when joining the Mujihi pack, I know everyone wants to be the big bad wolf, and top dog in the rp, but in doing so you create an unrealistic pack. Even Mujihi would not be able to function if there were so may 'alphas'.

four. Only alphas are allowed to outcast or promote a wolf. The alphas are the heads of the pack and have the most power over the wolves within the pack. Betas and gammas are allowed to demote to the rank of stained, as well as grant temporary permission for outsider wolves to be permitted into the pack. Betas are the second most powerful wolves within the pack, and gammas are third. They are used by the alphas to keep the pack going when the alphas are busy. Elite wolves are in charged of their group, such as the Zeta is in charge of the warriors, the Delta over the hunters and so on and so forth. Elite wolves can decide if a wolf is unworthy of their rank and thusly demote them, as long as the alphas approve.

five. The lowest rank of the pack are omegas and they are subjected to auto hits from any wolf of a higher rank, this rank is something you earned by your actions. You have to show complete and utter submission to another rank. Omegas are an important part of the pack as they release stress. Omegas are limited to one per pack. Please note that with Mujihi's vicious nature an omega within that pack is likely to be subject to regular beatings and far more sever punishments.

HUNTING SYSTEM
Special thanks to Stephy goes Rawrr & Saebel & Little Sholac for our hunting system
This is the system we are using for a solo hunt and group hunts. The titles above the systems will tell you which one to use for your wolf. These are ONLY for hunts and only for large animals, for smaller animals you will have to use your judgement but remember you cannot always catch your prey.

Step One: Getting Started
      This system is designed to determine whether you are able to find large prey to hunt or not. Whomever is assuming lead of the hunt will be the one to use the random number generator.
      If your hunting party has 3 or more wolves and 1 of them is a scout, you may automatically find prey or if your hunting party is 6 wolves or larger you may automatically find prey. In those instances please skip ahead to the next step in the hunting system.

- RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 3]
        (Spring or Summer)
        1 or 3 you find prey.
        2 you don't find prey.

- RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 5]
        (Fall or Winter)
        1 or 4 you find prey
        2, 3, or 5 you don't find prey.

Step Two: The Hunt
      This system is designed to determine whether you are able to accurately hunt your prey or not. Everyone in the hunting party must generate a random number. No cheating I will know, so don't even try.
      Hunter's background means the wolf has held the rank of Hunter at some point in their life.

- RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 6]
        (Alphas and Hunters)
        1 - minor injury to self
        2 - complete miss
        3 - near miss
        4 - light hit
        5 - medium hit
        6 - hard hit

- RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 8]
        (Non-Hunters)
        1 - major injury to self
        2 - minor injury to self
        3 - complete miss
        4 - complete miss
        5 - near miss
        6 - light hit
        7 - medium hit
        8 - hard hit

FIGHTING SYSTEM

This is the system we are using for spars or fights between wolves. The titles above the systems will tell you which one to use for your wolf. These are ONLY for spars and fights between wolves, make sure to use the system when fighting unless the two role players in question have already per-decided and agreed to the outcome. If the fight has a prearranged outcome please post so in occ along with your text, so that I know you are not just completely disregarding the system. Use your judgement on your injures, wolves should not walk away totally wound free.
(If you are unsure which system you should use, feel free to PM and explain why you think you should be able to use the warrior system even though your wolf has never held the rank of warrior.)

ALPHAS AND WARRIORS
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 4]
        1 - complete miss
        2 - near miss
        3 - light hit
        4 - hard hit

NON-WARRIOR:
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 5]
        1 - complete miss
        2 - near miss
        3 - light hit
        4 - medium hit
        5 - hard hit

MODERATORS
The mods are here to help me keep the peace, and enforce the rules. In the event that one contacts you take it as seriously as if I, myself, have contacted you. They have the authority to remove you from the role play, so please behave.

Saebel

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

RESERVES
[size=15]♂[/size] Male [size=15]♀[/size] Female - Wolf's name - Username - Pack desired and desired position)

example:
- Lyra - hiysinphlay - Karam Niel Hunter

PROFILES

[img]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/galaxyhearts/Fang/332x190_zpsa362bcf0.png[/img][list][list][list][list][size=11]
[b][color=secondary posting color]NAME:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Name here [/color]
[b][color=secondary posting color]RANK:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Rank here [/color]
[b][color=secondary posting color]AGE:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Age here [/color]
[b][color=secondary posting color]SEX:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Male or Female[/color]
[b][color=secondary posting color]RELATIONS:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Family relations here [/color]
[b][color=secondary posting color]EXTRA INFORMATION:[/b][/color] [color=primary posting color]Anything you'd like to add [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=11][b][color=secondary posting color]PERSONALITY:[/b][/color]
[list][list][color=primary posting color]AT LEAST 1, 5 SENTENCE PARAGRAPH [/list][/list][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=11][b][color=secondary posting color]HISTORY:[/b][/color]
[list][list][color=primary posting color]AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS NO MORE THAN 4 [/list][/list][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=11][align=right][b][color=secondary posting color]GAIA USERNAME:[/b][/color]
[color=primary posting color]username here[/align][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

Do NOT change anything about the profile layout's coding, fill in your information and posting colors and that's it. It will look weird and like it has extra coding when you send it in the PM. Just ignore that and send it in I promise it will look just fine when it's in the thread.

If you are not sure how to make the picture how it needs to be, do not fret, simply send along whatever image you had planned to use and I am more than happy to edit it for you.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Click the images to go to the profiles or click the links below.
Karam Niel // Mujihi // Other Wolves

Ratios
[16] Wolves Total
[6] Brutes to [10] Faes

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

Watch for changes!

WEATHER

Clear / Raining / Thunder / Windy / Cloudy / Snowing / Hail / Sleet / Fog / Hurricane

TIME

Early Morning / Morning / Noon / Afternoon / Evening / Night / Midnight

MONTH

Jan / Feb / Mar / April / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec

DAY

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

MOON PHASE

New Moon / Waxing Crescent / First Quarter / Waxing Gibbous / Full Moon / Waning Gibbous / Last Quarter / Waning Crescent

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

KARAM NEIL

Ajax & Nevaeh - Sibilings

MUJIHI

Zayev & Zelie - Siblings
                                                                  Stannis & Layla - Mates

BETWEEN THE LINES

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

KARAM NEIL

MUJIHI

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

WHITE LIST

- cappynom: For creating an awesome role play and allowing me to remake it

BLACK LIST

- mishigo_chan: Illiteracy, inaccurate portrayal of wolves and attitude problems
                                      - MyDarkestKnight: Inaccurate portrayal of wolves, and constant rule breaking
                                      - Unique Romance: Constant rule breaking, and attitude problems
                                      - Matti Jeevas: Layout plagiarism

Black Listed members are forbidden from posting in Fang or any corresponding Fang threads for any reason. Any posting will be reported immediately to a mod as harassment and deleted.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image
Small Banners;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By Stephy goes Rawrr
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2n6ang8.png[/img][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Medium Banners;

By lazuli_wolf
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2uo1bpx.jpg[/img][/url]

By The Fae Consort
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/10ng904.jpg[/img][/url]

By The Fae Consort
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2h3racx.jpg[/img][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Large Banners;

By Hiysinphlay
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2j1mycx.jpg[/img][/url]

By Hiysinphlay
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/w2dqiq.png[/IMG][/url]

By Stephy goes Rawrr
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8kwewj8][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/263h5x2.png[/IMG][/url]

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; ☑ Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

If you'd be interested in being an affiliate please PM me.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; ☑ Banners; ☑ Affiliates;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff