Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. 3nodding
The setting for this roleplay will be in an open field, you can add to it as you may. Just thought I would give you starting ground. Please fill out the character description and post it or PM it to me.

Name: Valie
Age (pretend they were humans, agewise): 26
Pelt Colors: Crimson, with darker red tufts on the tip of his tail and somewhat on his underbelly.
Eye Color: Golden
Personality: Valie is a good leader, tough and willing to give up things of his own and such for the good of the others. But, you can see when you look in his eyes, a faded loneliness. He wishes to have a mate, but isnt too sure on how to get one, hes not exactly a ladies man. Hes like the boy next door, sweet and always there for you, and will put up a fight to keep you safe.
Extra: He wears a golden necklace around his neck that he found on an adventure one time, he doesnt know the origin of it or anything, but he feels that it has some power. (Can use that to deepen the RP at one point.)

That is my wolfs' application filled out, just copy that, delete what I have written about my wolf and write about yours.

Thanks. Enjoy.
+ Val sits on a fallen log, his tail swishing to and fro idly, his paws crossed and his maw resting 'pon them. His golden orbs gaze lazily ahead, bored out of his mind +
Name: Tala (Tal for short)
Pelt Colors: Crimson, with a white cresent moon on back left paw
Eye Color: Silver
Personality: OUtgoing and bold, she is an inquistitive wolf with a nose for trouble. Intelligent and sarcastic, she's always keeping others on their toes. Lovely and deadly, one should watch out for her, especially when she's angry. She has a bit of a temper.
Extra: She's small for a wolf, but quick and strong, despite her size. There was something that happened in her past, to her pack, that has made her a lone wolf, and swear she would never take a mate. No one knows what this incident was, but herself.

((Is this good enough, or would you like more info?))
Name: Kandice
Pelt Colors:Gray with white markings
Eye Color: Misty blue
Personality: Very shy, but likes meeting new people, although sometimes it is hard for her to trust them at first.
Extra: None to post.

How's that?
Entering the clearing from the woods, Tala, who's name, ironically enough, meant wolf, looked around. There was another wolf there, a lone one, by the looks of it, and a powerful one at that. Wary Tala carefully picked her way toward the fallen log he was perched upon. Bowing as well as a wolf could, she stood back up straight.

"I am known as Tala," she said with respect in her tone. "Is this your territory, or are you just visiting as well?"
Lyhto
+ Val sits on a fallen log, his tail swishing to and fro idly, his paws crossed and his maw resting 'pon them. His golden orbs gaze lazily ahead, bored out of his mind +

::She had been wondering around in the woods, sniffing the air as she explored the land. She had never been around this territory before. As she continued to wander, and sniffed, she came across the scent of another nearby. For a few minutes, she stopped, but then, continued the way she had been going, wondering who this wolf was and wondered if he was friendly or not.::
Name: Storm
Age (pretend they were humans, agewise): 16
Pelt Colors: Has a silky but fluffy pure white pelt.THe only thing other than white is that her paws are grey and same as her ears.
Eye Color: Greyish-blue
Personality:Is an adventurer,Loves all the different type of animals there are in this world.Friendly and happy but has a gloomy side also.Storm is a good fighter and will stay away from fights if neccisary.She loves to wonder about others people lives but she keeps her own life to herself.
Extra:Storm loves the water and can swim quite well.She also does not care what she eats even thoguh she does feel bad for the poor animal.
GothicCinderella
Entering the clearing from the woods, Tala, who's name, ironically enough, meant wolf, looked around. There was another wolf there, a lone one, by the looks of it, and a powerful one at that. Wary Tala carefully picked her way toward the fallen log he was perched upon. Bowing as well as a wolf could, she stood back up straight.

"I am known as Tala," she said with respect in her tone. "Is this your territory, or are you just visiting as well?"

::As she came closer, she sensed another of her kind, and let out a small yelped and backed away from the two. It was clear that she was afraid and didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone.::
Hearing th yelp, Tal turned around and glared at the wolf.

"What are you yelping for? Nothing's happened to you, by the look of you, and you dont' seem to be hurt. Grow some backbone, please." She knew she was being harsh, and at the moment didn't care. She had been woken from a peacful slumber by the horrid dreams of what had befallen her pack, and now she was angry. At humans, at other wolfs, at the whole damnable world.
I-....I'm sorry....It's just that I didn't mean to disturb anyone.....I didn't want anyone to be mad I just.....::She stopped what she had been saying unable to finish. She had a horrible past as well, which was what had made her as shy and frightful as she had been.::
Sighing, Tal offered the young wolf a smile.

"Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a bad mood. Please, accept my apologies. My name is Tala. Tal, for short. May I inquire as to who you are? I've nto seen you around here before." There was something about this wolf that struck her as familiar. Tal couldn't quite place it, but it would come to her. Sooner or later.
((Sorry, but it seems I must take my leave of you all. It's been a pleasure to RPG with you, as short as it was. If you'd like to add me to your friends list, go right ahead, and if you'd like to make another wolf RPG with me over PMs, just PM me and say so. I hope to see you all later! Good bye!))
((ok.))

::She had perked her ears up more and gave a grateful smile right back.:: My name is Kandice. The reason why you probably haven't seen me around here before is because I haven't been.... I've had to escape from my past while I still could, if that's how you'd like to call it. I'm very new to this territory, so I don't really know if those who inhabit it or friendly or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff