Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko Kamineko
Shirori
"Ah, don't worry about me! I'm peachy!" Vash spurted in a laugh as he stumbled up to his feet. His back suddenly ached, and he didn't understand why momentarily. Then the man glanced at the other goons, readying their weapons and such.

With swift motion, Vash himself soon wielded his own silver gun. His weaponry was slowly brought upright and aimed, in wavering motion, at one of the men.

And, at the moment, right at the moment, Vash gulped heavily, his other hand wrapped about mouth. He didn't even let out a warning and leapt towards the bathroom. A noise sounding like a hurl emerged from the closed doors, and some of the men stared in disbelief. Going to the bathroom when someone's trying to kill you...? The group looked at each other in more disbelief.

(( Vash no baka! : D ))
(( xd )) Neko watched him, rasing an eyebrow. She glanced over at the men with the guns, and quickly jumped behind the bar, hoping not to catch anyones attention. She got out her dagger, and peeks over the bar counter at the men, eyeing them carefully. She quickly sprang up, and threw the dagger at one of them, hitting them in the stomach and knocking him backwards. She grinned and dived back down, searching for another knife.

Whoa watch it there sweety that almost hit me.
Neko looks over at the man, then looks at the knives in one of the cabinets. She quickly grabs some and throws one at the man, nearly hitting him in the head. "Thats for calling me sweety." scream
Neko Kamineko
Neko looks over at the man, then looks at the knives in one of the cabinets. She quickly grabs some and throws one at the man, nearly hitting him in the head. "Thats for calling me sweety." scream

*gulps and notices her* umm sorry lady sweatdrop *turns to the men and notices hes gonna have quite a time on his hands. better then the puke on Vash's i guess*
Vash didn't understand what was going on outside. Just a few seconds ago, his head cleared from the alcohol and glanced about the bathroom walls. "How'd I get in here...?" he asked puzzled, turquoise eyes looking swiftly around. The yells and shouts of Vash in the bathroom caught his attention, and the blonde boy blinked. "Did I do something stupid?" (( No duh... ignore that. xd ))

The remaining goons that Neko hadn't severed wandered towards the entrance of the restroom facility and waited. They didn't care of what happened to one of their comrades. All they wanted was the money. Who wouldn't? 60 billlion double dollars! Then the door opened.

The first man continuously shot several bullets and stared, amazed. No one was in the stall. Just a toilet, sink, and paper hanging from its sink.

"Woo-hoo, down here." The goon looked downwards. Vash was in a crouched up position, with his right handing making a peace sign.

"What the..." the other questioned and was kicked in the stomach roughly. He collasped to the floor, but not before saying, "I... see duckies."

(( o_O ))
(( Damn... parents making me get off. See yas all later. : / ))
Shirori
Vash didn't understand what was going on outside. Just a few seconds ago, his head cleared from the alcohol and glanced about the bathroom walls. "How'd I get in here...?" he asked puzzled, turquoise eyes looking swiftly around. The yells and shouts of Vash in the bathroom caught his attention, and the blonde boy blinked. "Did I do something stupid?" (( No duh... ignore that. xd ))

The remaining goons that Neko hadn't severed wandered towards the entrance of the restroom facility and waited. They didn't care of what happened to one of their comrades. All they wanted was the money. Who wouldn't? 60 billlion double dollars! Then the door opened.

The first man continuously shot several bullets and stared, amazed. No one was in the stall. Just a toilet, sink, and paper hanging from its sink.

"Woo-hoo, down here." The goon looked downwards. Vash was in a crouched up position, with his right handing making a peace sign.

"What the..." the other questioned and was kicked in the stomach roughly. He collasped to the floor, but not before saying, "I... see duckies."

(( o_O ))
(( xd Gotta love the duckies. )) Neko quickly ran over to the remaining men, and glanced down at the knives, then back up at them. She quickly threw them all at once, hoping she hit everyone. As soon as she threw them she ran back and dived behind the bar, incase one of them tried to shoot at her. She quickly remembered Vash and hoped she didn't hit him.
Shirori
(( Damn... parents making me get off. See yas all later. : / ))
(( Damnit, nooo!! >.<' Evil parents.. Bai bai.))
Shirori

(( o_O ))

Notices the men goin for Vash then sees two more comin towards him, fires the other 2 shots in both shotguns, after which pulls out his revolver and begins wildly blazin away* turns a table over and uses it as cover as his gun fight with the two goons continue*
Neko glances over at the man with green hair and yells, "Watch where ya shooting!"
(( I think we gots a replacement Vash.... Maybe... For now.. xd ))
Neko Kamineko
Neko glances over at the man with green hair and yells, "Watch where ya shooting!"

I'm kinda worried about not gettin killed young lady so forgive me if i shoot back. *almost gets shot talkin to her then jumps back down behind the table which aint gonna last much longer*
(( Nya, had to go somehwere. >.< And we didn't get teh replacement. We shall wait for teh Vash's return tomorrow... hopefully. I'mma go now. So, bai bai. ^^ ))
Green_Wolf
Neko Kamineko

I'm kinda worried about not gettin killed young lady so forgive me if i shoot back. *almost gets shot talkin to her then jumps back down behind the table which aint gonna last much longer*

*kills them then runs outta the bar to see if neone else is gona come to fight*
Neko slowly peeked over the bar counter, noticing that thing were quieting down. Her eyes gazed around the bar, not seeing any of the goons around, and she made her way out from behind the bar, a knife still in her hand.
(( Woot, lol. Hi again : P ))

Vash grunted as he stood up within the bathroom stall, unsure of what was happening right now. The blonde man stumbled a few times before exiting into the main area where the saloon fight was being held.

A girl throwings knives into the bodies of the goons who had previously attacked him, and a male also doing the same with strangely odd-looking shotguns, sawed off by a measurable amount. Vash had a solemn expression then, having disagreeing many times with death.

His hand shook as if in goosebumps, strangely, and his eyes narrowed in concern. Then the fling of a knife flying by his direction snapped the male back into idiot-mode. ( : P ) He let out a slight cry with hands rising in a 'I surrender' look. With in just a few seconds, he sneaked out the saloon, if tip toeing noticably, step by step, was what you called 'sneaky.'

(( xd Woot ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces