Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Ok, first of all, PLEASE be as literate as you can. ^^ I know I'm not sometimes, but who cares. It's YOU we are talking about, not me. ninja Yes, well I want you to fill out the form, AND make an enterance post. 3nodding If you don't I'll have to warn ya, and please don't make me do that. I'm too lazy, and don't feel like getting on peoples bad sides. xp

Form you need to fill out, damnit! XP

Name:

Weapon(s):

Looks:

Short Bio:

Here is me character. She ish a made up. xp

Name:Neko Marie Kamineko

Weapon(s): A small dagger in her boot.

Looks:She's about 5'4 tall, and has shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a pink shirt, that shows the scars on her stomach and left arm, and jeans, with black leather boots. She also has cat ears and a tail, that she tries to hide most of the time.

Short Bio: When Neko was around 5 years old, her parents had abandoned her in an ally, and she had lived on her own ever since. She is very shy, and doesn't like being around other people much, even though she is lonely. She absolutely HATES guns, and if she's around them too much she gets sick.

Hmm.. I think that's about it. Enjoy! blaugh ))

Neko was sitting in a saloon, her head laying on the bar, and her tail swishing around behind her. She slowly forced her head up and looked at the glass of water in front of her, and slowly took a sip, sighing. She set the glass down, gazing out the window, and muttered, "Looks like it's gonna be another slow day.." She rested her head in the palm of her hand, watching the people in the saloon.
((Bump O.o))
(( Bump bump bump!! domokun *Works on making a Trigun bump* ))
Name: Green Wolf

Weapon(s): 2 sawed-off shotguns under his coat, and a revolver in his holster.

Looks: Avatar mostly, but with a ninja like coverin over his face and one of them cool lookin dusty cowboy hats. biggrin

Short Bio razz ast is unknown but people call him Green Wolf cause his hair is green and he is known to fight as savagely as a wolf when need be.

*Walks into the saloon, dust moves around him as he comes in off the street. he takes his dusty hat off revealing his green hair.* Hiya lady whats there to drink here? *after askin the question walks over and stands near her*
Green_Wolf
*Walks into the saloon, dust moves around him as he comes in off the street. he takes his dusty hat off revealing his green hair.* Hiya lady whats there to drink here? *after askin the question walks over and stands near her*
Neko blinks, and glances up at him, studying his face for a moment, then mumbling, "I don't know.. Ask the tenders.." She lowered her gaze down at the table, sipping her water.
Neko Kamineko
Green_Wolf
Neko blinks, and glances up at him, studying his face for a moment, then mumbling, "I don't know.. Ask the tenders.." She lowered her gaze down at the table, sipping her water.

*looks at her water, thinks to himself* Hey bartender get me some water i'm thirsty as hell. *looks at Neko and studies her clothes* So you aint from around here are you?
Green_Wolf

*looks at her water, thinks to himself* Hey bartender get me some water i'm thirsty as hell. *looks at Neko and studies her clothes* So you aint from around here are you?
Neko shook her head, not looking at him. "I'm just passing through.." She sighed, and drank the rest of her water.
(( : P Ooo, lol. Guess I could join in. ))

Name: Vash the Stampede

Age: 130+ (( : ) If you dun know Trigun, then you don't understand the age thing. ))

Weapon(s): Angel Arm, gun modified into right arm, and the basic silver artillery given by Knives. Also, on other note, a hidden knife with particular boot.

Looks: Of tall height, blond hair brought upwards and optics a turquoise color with noticably a miniscule mole below left eye. Adorned in red coat and usually wears a pair of yellow-colored glassed. ((Which are frequently broken, mind you. : P )) Boots a deepish brown color and a fake right arm due to a previous skirmish with a twin brother by the name Million Knives. ((Why am I even explaining this? : P ))

Short Bio: (( Must I really put this? ))

(( lol o_o Lots of parentheses. Don't mind if I try and be Vash? razz Entrance post coming up. ))
(( Yay for Vash!! Ooo.. Wanna see my lil Vashy bump I just made? whee User Image ))
*Sits at the Bar and drinks his uhhh water? (Not bein a man i know) *wipes the dust off his hat and just rest for a moment*
(( lol, awesome bump. razz ))

Dust spurred from the entrances of the saloon, and soon, doors sliding apart, a seemingly young male barged into the area. "Well, hello everyone!" His voice was enormously cheery for the humid everyday day.

With a few immense steps, he collasped onto one of the bar seats next to Green with the usual wide grin. His hand waved in rapid motion at the two nearby him, and with an odd high-pitched tone said, "Well, hello." He then turned towards the bartender, particular the female. "Hey, can I have a drink? And some donuts, if you have any."

The woman stared at him oddly then shook her head, turning to grasp a mug and ready to pour.

(( : P lol, I'm wondering why I'm being Vash... o_O Ahh well... ))
Green_Wolf
*Sits at the Bar and drinks his uhhh water? (Not bein a man i know) *wipes the dust off his hat and just rest for a moment*
Neko gazes at him for a moment, then at everyone else at the bar. She tilted her head slightly, then just let her head drop onto the bar counter, grunting slightly. She frowned a little at the blonde man that had just entered, and stared at him.
((Nya, I'd post quicker if I didn't have a kitten in my lap, attacking my hands. *Glares down at Rem* ))
Shirori
(( lol, awesome bump. razz ))

Dust spurred from the entrances of the saloon, and soon, doors sliding apart, a seemingly young male barged into the area. "Well, hello everyone!" His voice was enormously cheery for the humid everyday day.

With a few immense steps, he collasped onto one of the bar seats next to Green with the usual wide grin. His hand waved in rapid motion at the two nearby him, and with an odd high-pitched tone said, "Well, hello." He then turned towards the bartender, particular the female. "Hey, can I have a drink? And some donuts, if you have any."

The woman stared at him oddly then shook her head, turning to grasp a mug and ready to pour.

(( : P lol, I'm wondering why I'm being Vash... o_O Ahh well... ))

*Says in a low tone* Hi there broom head what brings you here? *looks at the cheerful man*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff