Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Hevviathin Laaminth
Race: Human ((how boring..))
Description: Hevvi stands at six foot four, with thick black hair, and assertive, steady blue eyes. Hevvi is generally friendly, and is easy to approach, but it takes him a while to come to trust someone.
Abilities: Increased weapons skill, a gift from a wizard friend; stealth.
Weapon(s): Short sword; long blades (14in long); bow and arrows when he finds one to use.
Other: *Cough* Uh...
Short Bio: Hevvi was raised as a street rat, and was carted off by the warden to a school in the country, where he escaped and lived on his own in a small forest. He trained on animals, until a travelling martial master passed him, and took him into his care, looking after him and teaching him any skills he wanted.
Race: human
Description: she has red hair and dark blue eyes, a decent tan though she could do better, she wears a sweater that shows her stomach area and baggy pants, she has white socks on and blue walking shoes
Abilities: none
Weapon(s): none
Other: none
Short Bio: Avey is a pathetic human tht has lived a life of depression, she dousn't consider herself gothic though at times, but people call her a goth

Gatekeeper

Saykiu stood up and licked her claws. "Aaah, how refreshing......Oh, what happen to the poor little puppies!? question neutral " She looked around at all the dead wolves. "Did they fight each other? Oh, well poor puppies."
Avey walks around the area kinda moaping around carrying a cd player which looked real expencive, she looked at the ground as she walked kinda dodging anything that would come in her path
Hevvi walks quietly, his ears trained on the slight noises of Saykiu, his eyes narrowed, his hand on the tie that held his dagger to the underside of his forearm, unsure of what was ahead.
((If I remember correctly, Seraphs are 6 winged angels.))

Gatekeeper

"Oh, No gonk , i forgot where i am again...."Saykiu walked throught the forest not caring how loud she was.

(i are listing to a song: I Like that!, I Like that!! Work that thing!))
((This is a literate RP? I call this crazy!))

((I'm leaving.))
From Her seat in the sky Aphro chuckled, Friendships where falling apart around her and unravelling the opposing force, sure she and lost some of her animal friends but there where more where that came from...
ALRIGHT THATS THE FINAL STRAW!!!! COME OUT!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!! ......and stop shoting at me! ....those arrows are pointy.....
((Hello?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces