Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spirit Avalon
+--------------+
I need you
Won't you stay with me
+--------------+

Spirit continued moving for awhile, he was sure that the other wasn’t going to follow by the wait that he had. Though when the hunter came up and fell into line with him he just rolled his eyes and kept his gaze in front of him. Where he was going to walk now was beyond him, he couldn’t let the other find out his stomping grounds, where he liked to hang out and stuff like that. Hunters were always one to be very wary about. Though when the other actually stated his name he glanced out of the corner of his eyes, so he was part of that silly King family. That was pretty interesting, they were suppose to be one of the bests by what he had heard. Though he had to listen to what the other stated about what he was to do there.

”Hmmm, the VHA huh, they must really be desperate for help if they’re asking us for help.” He stated with a small smirk on his face. ”Then again, with one of the infamous King family hunters asking for help, they must really be needing our help. Hunters are so incompetent sometimes.” He stated with a shake of his head, though when he heard about the blood bound oath, he had to think about that one. It was a dangerous thing to do to say the least, not to mention he was called furball. He was thinking on this, and then he stated that he needed to speak to the alpha of the pack. He frowned and stopped walking before he turned to face the other for a second.

”You’ll have to see if the alpha want’s to talk to you. I don’t even know where he is right now anyways…you’ll have to wait till he comes out into the open, then I’ll talk to him myself and see if he wants to talk to you. Don’t get your hopes up though King boy.” He stated until he stated he didn’t like being called Doggie and Fido was definitely out of the question. He suppressed a growl that was threatening to come from deep within him. Though when asked what he should call him he thought, he could give his first name, but he much preferred his last name over his first so that’s what he gave, plus, it made it so the other didn’t know who he was fully. ”Avalon, you can call me Avalon.” He stated with a nod before he turned and started walking again. ”Don’t think that just because we exchanged names and are talking to one another we’re friends. One wrong move hunter and I’ll tear your throat out.” He stated with a bit of a smirk.

+--------------+
Cause I don't wanna be
your Enemy
+--------------+
Werewolf---B-day: November 28th---21 yrs---Actual years 544---5'7''----132 lbs----Black Hair----Grey eyes---Gay (seme)

Company: Adam King (the damn hunter)
Out Of Creepers:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Skylar “Nova” Angelos
+--------------+
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
+--------------+

Nova nodded, he knew that they couldn’t be left alone for much longer, he thought silently to himself before he said, ”Our main goal right now is to find these fledglings and bring them back. We can’t let these dogs get to them first, we know for a fact that some of our own kin has been joining up with the werewolves as well, why we’re not sure. But if the werewolves end up persuading these fledglings to join them, they are unaware of whats going on so if we have to fight them as well it’s only going to be a bigger problem.” He stated with a sigh as he reached up and ran a hand through his hair.

Then he was back down in the front yard, staring in front of him and waiting for the rest of them to come down with them. Though when Isaiah showed up he glanced over at him and then he glanced back in front of him. ”Don’t do anything unnecessary, if you come across any of the fledglings approach with caution and try to talk to them calmly. If they become hostile make contact through the walkie….someone will come to assist if need be. Same goes for problematic mutts and vampires, no one fights alone.” He stated as he then nodded and sighed.

”Alright, everyone move out, we meet back at Central park in an hour unless other circumstances call for it, then I will send the message to everyone and we’ll meet where I state. Be safe, come back alive…let’s go.” He stated to everyone there before he himself took off away from the manor.

+--------------+
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
+--------------+
Vampire (Leader of the BLOOD PACK)---B-day: Octobor 13th---20 yrs---Actual Years: Unknown---5'8''----130 lbs----Sandy Brown Hair----black eyes---Straight

*Spirit Swap---he can move a person's spirit from one body to another. Though the person still has to have some form of life in them or he won't be able to do so, as the spirit would have already drifted from the body at that point. Though he can also do it while a person is fully conscious almost as if to take care of them quicker and confuse them to get the upper hand.
*Shadow Teleport---He basically poofs in and out of places (think night crawler from X-Men), and a dark mist replaces where he had poofed from or to. It makes it easier for him to get from one place to the other, and it was a way for him and Sasuke to keep up with one another.
*Paralysis---He’s able to paralyze his enemies for a short moment, whether it be to get away or to attack a lot easier.
*Memory Reader---Just by looking at you he can read your memories if he wanted to. He’s got excellent control on this considering if he didn’t he could get lost in the memories and lose touch with reality.
*Technokinetic---He’s got control over technology, be it computers, weaponry or just the simple cell phone. This is his newest ability he’s encountered while working with the Blood Pack. With only recently figuring out this one, he still has a bit of trouble controlling it. With this, if he gets too overly excited or emotionally distressed computers, cellphones and just about anything else mechanical around him tends to start blowing up, short circuiting or falling apart.

Company: isaiah
Out Of Creepers:
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxx With every beat of this person's heart, it filled her mouth with the very thing she needed to stay 'alive'; blood. She didn't know this person, nor did this person know her and she preferred to keep it that way. The less this person knew about her the better. All this male needed to know was that he was hers for the time being, and that she would not kill him. In exchange for not killing him, he offered up his blood as payment, the agreement was simple and clean. Retracting her fangs, she ran her tongue over the wound, hoping to slow the bleeding a bit. Pulling away from the male she offered him a smirk of satisfaction. "Thanks for the bite, but I've got to go." she purred as she peeled herself off of the couch. The man's hand flashed up to where the puncture wounds were at on his neck. "They'll be gone in a few hours so whoever you're with doesn't have anything to worry about." she commented lightly as she grabbed her jacket and pulled it on. The male shook his head, "I don't have anyone who will be worried about it, my wife is here somewhere too." he said buttoning up his shirt. His fingers ran along the bite once more. "Damn you bit me hard, sure the puncture wounds will be gone, but I'm positive you left bruises." he added with a light chuckle. "Ah, you'll live, it's just a bruise." she said as she disappeared through the door.

"Don’t do anything unnecessary, if you come across any of the fledglings approach with caution and try to talk to them calmly. If they become hostile make contact through the walkie….someone will come to assist if need be. Same goes for problematic mutts and vampires, no one fights alone.” Lux had heard this all before. Fighting alone, especially with a fledgling was dangerous, but to cross paths with a werewolf could prove to be life ending depending on the outcome the fight. The fledglings were simply dangerous because they lacked control over their developing abilities. Alexis had the pleasure of being able to train a few of them before they fled from the Coven. Sure, some were a handful, but nothing a more experienced vampire couldn't handle, especially if its was two against one. ”Alright, everyone move out, we meet back at Central park in an hour unless other circumstances call for it, then I will send the message to everyone and we’ll meet where I state. Be safe, come back alive…let’s go." Lux turned swiftly on her heel and headed back in the direction of town.

Walking through the streets, she watched as the last bit of sunlight disappeared from the sky and left the city shrouded in shadow. She loved the night time sky, but the city made it difficult to see the stars. Letting her green eyes flick to the faces of the night owls surrounding her, she hunted for any sign of fledgling, wolf or hunter. Unfortunately, the wild fledglings and Werewolves were not the end of the Vampire race's problems. Hunters were thrown into the mix as well which made it difficult at times. Having grown up in a family with a Hunter, she understood the reason for their existence and at one point in time. Now that she was no longer human, and the hunters weren't there to protect her, things were different. The well known hunter that used to be her father was dead and gone, as was the majority of her family. She was the only one that was left and she ended up forfeiting her life as a human for it. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she wandered down the street.

User Image

〖▸Location: Blood Bar>>Coven Grounds>>City Streets 〗【▹Party: BloodDonor>>Coven>>Alone】〖▸Theme Song: Hanging On〗【▹Wearing: Casual】〖▸Powers: Pyrokinesis - The ability to create, manipulate, and control fire with the mind.

Resurrection - The ability to bring oneself or another person back from the dead. The catch to this is that it can only be used once.

Reactive Adaption/Evolution - The ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever she is injured by or exposed to. Can be permanent or temporary.〗

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ashton Kitamaru
+--------------+
Seven seconds till the rise
Can’t believe I’m still alive
And heaven was waiting for me
I thought this would be the end
But I know you’ll understand
All that is keeping me here
+--------------+

Ashton’s brown eyes scanned over his apartment as he popped another ritz cracker into his mouth. He slowly rose from his spot in his recliner not being able to take not doing anything anymore. The hunger was beginning to get the better of him and he needed to do something to take his mind off of it. He tossed the box of crackers off to the side and made his way over to the front door where he slid on his black sneakers and a brown sweater. He brushed a few strands of his black hair out of his face before he let out a sigh and zipped up the sweater, fixing the hood on it so it lay a little more straighter and not all bunched up. He grabbed the apartment keys before shoving them into his sweats pocket and then headed out. He closed the door and made sure it was locked before he headed down the hallway and to the stairs.

It wasn’t till he walked out into the chill of the October air and the night life did the sudden sound of the blood rushing through everyone’s veins suddenly hit him. And like a starving person to a single piece of cheese, his hunger hit him hard. His mouth suddenly felt dry, and he was looking around as if he was scared, lost, he didn’t want this. It was the exact opposite of what he wanted actually. He just wanted it to go away. He licked his lips as if to wet them from the suddenly dry sensation that had overtaken his mouth. He inhaled before letting outing a sigh, the inhale was a bad idea as he could smell the blood coursing through every human’s veins. He shook his head and turned down the sidewalk, practically running through the crowd at the moment almost panicked to say the least.

Ashton didn’t want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to be human again, and not only that, but he was starting to hear everyone’s thoughts now. Which was a sign of his mind reading kicking in, he shook his head and placed his hands on his ears as if to try and silence the voices entering his mind. It was one of the reasons he tried to stay in the apartment all the time. The sixteen year old was scared not only of himself and what he could do, but the fact he couldn’t exactly close out any thoughts that anyone was saying. Where he was running was beyond him, but he wanted to go somewhere quiet, somewhere he didn’t have to listen to the thoughts of others, somewhere where the sound of their heartbeats couldn’t reach his ears and fuel the need to feed.

+--------------+
Have to try to break free
from the thoughts in my mind
Use the time that I have
so I can say goodbye
Have to make it back
+--------------+
Fledgling---B-day: July 4th---16 yrs---5'4''----110 lbs----Black Hair----Brown eyes---Gay (Uke)

Mind reading----he’s able to read peoples minds. And with him just coming into his powers, he can hear everyone’s thoughts and doesn’t know how to turn them off to say the least. It’s why he keeps in his apartment room and hardly ever comes out. The only time he braves the streets is at night, when there’s hardly anyone there.
Molecular Deconstruction---he can break down any object, be it human, animal or inanimate, he can break down the object to a molecular level and turn it into dust. He has a bad habit of doing this and is usually always buying new furniture or something when he gets overly stressed or scared.
Healing---He’s a healer, he can heal just about anything, but this also has a back fall to it….when he gets nervous or scared it tends to do just the opposite, it ends up hurting the person more. Creating cuts and bones to break if he’s not careful. Being a fledgling sucks.

Company: No one
Out Of Creepers:

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Lee Jin JooViolet Archer

══════════

Ⓥⓐⓜⓟⓘⓡⓔ Ⓗⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ

"Come out, come out little huntress......I only want a little bite....I promise it won't hurt." Fear, nauseating fear was filling little Jin Joo's chest as she clung tightly to her mother's dagger. The bad vampires were coming, they knew she was in there room somwhere and soon they would find her in the closet and would grab her.......then eat her.....

Violet sat up in her bed, sweat pouring down her face and her breath in coming quick and shallow. Her dagger was in her hand and already she was reaching for the pistol which she kept clipped at her side. She stared at the empty bedroom, glancing around for any sign of the bad vampire, but he wasn't here and she wasn't hiding in the closet. Slowly, the young huntress lowered her blade as she realized she'd been having a nightmare, one that she had not experience for years. It was a small memory, one of the only things she'd remembered from the night her parents had died. Hiding in that closet, feeling like a cornered mouse waiting for death was such a terrifying experience for her that she never forgot it. The rest of that night was a blur, she didn't remember her adoptive father Lucas Archer coming into the house and killing two of the vampires before rescuing her, she didn't remember the months she spent unable to speak because of the sheer fear she'd felt that night. No, the only thing Violet remembered for herself was that sickening fear in her chest as she waited for the 'bad vampires' to get her. Now as she moved to the edge of her bed, she wanted nothing more than to forget that feeling. It wasn't who she was anymore, she wasn't that scared little Jin Jo hiding in the closet. She was Violet Archer, a huntress in her own right and a damned good one at that. The dream had just rattled her and she needed to get up and move around to clear her head. Throwing off the covers, the young asian girl moved towards her closet, grabbing out a pair of black training pants and shirt. She tried to ignore the cool wetness on her cheeks that hinted to the fact she was crying. She just needed to take a walk, thats all. It had been a tiring day, after going on a hunt in the early morning and then returning home to her father's strict drilling, Violet had fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Probably not a good idea, now that she was wide awake when she needed to be sleeping.

Violet stuck her phone in her pocket then and reached for her dagger before she gave it a second thought. Nah, she wouldn't need it, it would just be a quick run through the city to clear her mind. Anything she ran into wouldn't be that difficult to deal with and she could always call for help if she needed it. She pulled on her boots and made her way downstairs, leaving the house as quietly as she could. Violet smiled to herself as she took a deep breath of the cool autumn air, smiling for a moment before she started off at a brisk jog, slowing down to a walk as she entered the city. She decided to steer clear of the crowded areas and instead went into the park, which was empty and very quiet, perfect. With hands in her pocket, Violet closed her eyes and let the fresh air clear her mind, completely unaware of her surroundings and for once enjoying the fact. "Come on Violet, you've got to get yourself together." Violet said, pulling her hands out of her pockets and gently patting both of her cheeks. Yes she was talking to herself, a pep-talk to be exact. It was something she only ever did when she was alone, kind of like cheering herself up, which was something she had to do often. Being an adopted child, meant that even though their parents tried to play fair, she was always the outcast. She didn't have any close friends when she first moved in with the Archers, so she had developed a habit of talking to and cheering herself up. Obviously, old habits die hard because the young huntress still fell into doing this whenever she wasn't feeling her best.

Where: ParkWith: No oneThoughts: "Get yourself together Violet, you're better than this."OOC: First post, yay!!
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxx There was a slight disturbance in the crowd in front of her that caught her attention. She watched a young male cover his ears and start sprinting through the crowd. Most people had enough sense to move out of his way, others were run into by the panicking teen. Lux's green eyes narrowed slightly at the male as she felt the urge to follow him. There was really no telling what he was from this distance so she would have to get closer. Human, Fledgling, Werewolf or distressed hunter, heck he could have been any of them. She figured that if he was human, he was having some kind of break down that didn't require her services. If he was a Fledgling she would have to radio in and approach with caution, same went if he was a wolf. As for a hunter, she doubted he would be acting like this if he was in control like most of them were. From what she experienced Hunters were generally calm and collected beings and weren't easily rattled by crowds, or really too emotional at all during work.

Drawing in a deep breath she tried to catch his scent, but there were too many humans around to distinguish from. "Tsk." a soft disappointed sound escaped her as she quickened her pace. She moved agilely through the groups of people and kept her eyes on the running male. Trying to figure out exactly who or what he was running from, she did her best to keep up at what seemed like a normal pace. The last thing she needed was to make a bigger spectacle of herself than she already was. When the crowds of people started to thin, she caught his scent 'Fledgling.' she thought as she pulled her radio out of her jacket pocket and turned it on, all while keeping her eyes on the running male. "This is Lux, I've found a Fledgling running down Main. I'm not sure where he's going but wherever it is he's in a hurry. He looks like he's in his early teens, maybe fifteen or sixteen. He's got black hair and he's pretty short I'm thinking about 5'4. That's all I can really tell from here, should I pursue him further?" she asked. She knew the orders were to approach with caution and not to face one alone, so she followed orders and called it in. With that she waited for a response as she chased after the male and made sure to keep a good distance from him.

Angel_Eyed_Wolf2

User Image

〖▸Location: City Streets 〗【▹Party: Alone】〖▸Theme Song: Hanging On〗【▹Wearing: Casual】〖▸Powers:
Pyrokinesis - The ability to create, manipulate, and control fire with the mind.

Resurrection - The ability to bring oneself or another person back from the dead. The catch to this is that it can only be used once.

Reactive Adaption/Evolution - The ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever she is injured by or exposed to. Can be permanent or temporary.〗

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200

Isaiah Rossi

Isaiah grimaced at the thought of what would happen to any fledglings that the werewolves managed to get their paws on. He seemed like an emotionless automaton most of the time, a perfect toy soldier whenever the council needed one. However, he was a deeply empathetic person, and he hated the thought of fledglings coming to harm. He referred to other vampires as his brothers and sisters and unlike some, he meant it. The other members of the Blood Pack and the coven that they served were like family to him and he would take any measures necessary to keep them safe, and to avenge them were they to be injured or killed. Orders received, Isaiah saluted in Nova's general direction and took off into the city to patrol his own usual route. He was able to navigate through the crowds easily enough; most people would never have guessed that he was blind. His eyes were not white as so many people expected of the unseeing, so unless you knew him or he told you, it never would have been obvious.

He was close to an area known for less than wealthy residents and higher than usual crime activity, seeking any clues that wolves, hunters, or rouge vampires had been in the area. He heard Lux's statement over their communications walkies - he was near Main as well and if he was correct then the fledgling (and Lux) would be heading towards him. Orders were not to approach alone and she was going to need backup, particularly if the fledgling was as agitated as she claimed he was. The main thoroughfare of the city would be crowded with humans; the fledgling must have been in a panic, teetering on the brink of losing control over his powers. The apparent youth of their target was concerning as well. Young humans were volatile to begin with. Throwing the beginning stages of vampirism into the mix was asking for trouble, a recipe for perfect disaster.

"This is Isaiah," he relayed as he headed in the direction Lux had named, "I'm on my way, we should converge soon. Don't lose sight of him, Lux. We'll box him in, one on either side. Keep on your toes, we don't want anyone hurt here." Isaiah moved quickly but calmly towards the city's main street. The closer he got, the clearer the vibrations of someone's running footsteps became. Soon enough he was able to follow the fledgling's path. Isaiah cut through a back alley and emerged from between two buildings, right in the fledglings line of movement. With Isaiah in front and Lux coming up behind, there was no way the fledgling would slip by them. I just hope he's not too far gone to save, Isaiah thought. It was hard, having to do away with the young vampires that had been driven mad by their thirst. Hopefully this one still retained his mind.

Isaiah Is
Where: Out and about || With: Lux and a fledgling, sort of || Doing: Interception || Wearing: Time for Action

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
αםαм кιиɢ

Where ever the wolf had been planning to wander this night, Adam's company appeared to have thrown a wrench into that plan. He couldn't help but smirk a little to himself. The VHA might not have had a large problem with werewolves, but he couldn't help wanting to be a thorn in this wolf's side. Adam couldn't rightly say why. He supposed that he just found the werewolf's reactions amusing, and he would admit that he thought the wolf cute when he was angry. Seemed like he was trying so hard to keep his dignity about him. That was just the type of person that Adam liked to push the buttons of. However, Adam also had his own buttons that could be pushed, and one of them happened to be the reputation of the VHA. He frowned when the wolf referred to the hunters as 'desperate' and retorted, "We're resourceful, thank you very much. You mutts want the leeches gone. We want the leeches gone. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what should be done."

The news that the alpha would come out when (and if) he wanted to was slightly irritating. Adam frowned and shook his head. Whatever, he thought. The VHA was going to sweep the town clean of vampires with or without the help of those uppity fleabags. The only difference would be whether or not the werewolves would end up caught in the crossfire. The wolf was being difficult, but at least he had given him name. Sort of. Avalon sounded like an alias to Adam but he didn't much care, so long as he had something to call this wolf that wasn't "hey you!". He nodded and stated, "Avalon it is then. Unless you annoy me. Then I'm thinking I'll start calling you Spot." He smirked right back at the werewolf, testing the waters to see just how far he could push the wolf before enough was enough. Adam had a bad habit of toeing the line and taking risks, something that even his infamous parents hadn't been able to break him of.

The threat on his life was met with a slight narrowing of the eyes from the tattooed hunter. "Oh really?" he asked, cocking one eyebrow up a bit, "You'd risk your entire pack's safety over me? I came here on an assignment, if something happens to me you know that more hunters will come in my place...and they'll be coming for you as well as the bloodsuckers." The Kings in particular were known to be swift and merciless when vengeance was at hand. When his sister Eve's husband had been killed, for example, she had set fire to the main house of the coven responsible. It had been in the middle of the day, so the vampies had two choices - face her in the sunlight, at a disadvantage, or succumb to the flames. Needless to say, that particular coven had soon enough been wiped from the face of the planet.

αםαм ιs
Where: Out on the streets || With: Avalon || Doing: Pushing buttons || Wearing: The Usual

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Skylar “Nova” Angelos
+--------------+
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
+--------------+

Once everyone had gone their separate ways from the manor, Nova himself had taken off into the night to go patrol his own area. Though what he heard over the com he frowned, and they had just started their search. He sighed and nodded, ”Pursue with caution. We don’t know how much control this kid has with his powers. With him being a young teenager, he might be more in a panic. Approach calmly and try not to startle him, I’ll be there as soon as I can. Keep me updated on your locations and the situation at hand.” He stated to both Isaiah and Lux. Thankfully Lux was on the case though, she specifically dealt with fledglings and would know how to approach the situation better than anyone in his opinion.

Though he had to finish his sweep over his area, but he also needed to be over with the others. He could easily just poof in, but more than likely that would startle the fledgling and that was the last thing they needed right now.

+--------------+
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
+--------------+
Vampire (Leader of the BLOOD PACK)---B-day: Octobor 13th---20 yrs---Actual Years: Unknown---5'8''----130 lbs----Sandy Brown Hair----black eyes---Straight

*Spirit Swap---he can move a person's spirit from one body to another. Though the person still has to have some form of life in them or he won't be able to do so, as the spirit would have already drifted from the body at that point. Though he can also do it while a person is fully conscious almost as if to take care of them quicker and confuse them to get the upper hand.
*Shadow Teleport---He basically poofs in and out of places (think night crawler from X-Men), and a dark mist replaces where he had poofed from or to. It makes it easier for him to get from one place to the other, and it was a way for him and Sasuke to keep up with one another.
*Paralysis---He’s able to paralyze his enemies for a short moment, whether it be to get away or to attack a lot easier.
*Memory Reader---Just by looking at you he can read your memories if he wanted to. He’s got excellent control on this considering if he didn’t he could get lost in the memories and lose touch with reality.
*Technokinetic---He’s got control over technology, be it computers, weaponry or just the simple cell phone. This is his newest ability he’s encountered while working with the Blood Pack. With only recently figuring out this one, he still has a bit of trouble controlling it. With this, if he gets too overly excited or emotionally distressed computers, cellphones and just about anything else mechanical around him tends to start blowing up, short circuiting or falling apart.

Location: Within the city---heading to meet Isaiah, Lux and this fledgling.
Company: No one
Out Of Creepers:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ashton Kitamaru
+--------------+
Seven seconds till the rise
Can’t believe I’m still alive
And heaven was waiting for me
I thought this would be the end
But I know you’ll understand
All that is keeping me here
+--------------+

Ashton continued to run, he didn’t care where he was going anymore. He just needed to get away, get away from everything, everyone. Though something had caught his attention, while he was running some of the thoughts of the people. He slowed his running, panting as he lowered his hands his brown eyes roaming around the people still around him, scanning for the one who had specifically thought the word fledgling. Was someone following him? He glanced around backing in the direction he had been moving as if he was now fully aware, panic had covered over his features at that second as he attempted to find the person till he heard the other thoughts of someone else, who was too far gone? Were they talking about him?

In a last ditch effort, Ashton turned and faced the street for a second glancing back and forth at the cars passing by. He wasn’t too far from the park to say the least, so maybe he could just go there, it would be quiet at this hour. He darted out into the street, dodging the cars as they slid to a stop and horns honking. He placed one hand out panicked that he was going to get hit, only to disintegrate the front of the car completely into nothing more than dust. His eyes widened and he stared horrified for a second before he just took off at a run as fast as he could away from there. The person in the car however was confused shocked and scared all at the same time.

Though that disintegration thing really got to him, just as he made it across to the other side of the street, his legs practically turning to jello as he collapsed onto the pavement staring at his hands. Tears were rolling down his face, and the people who did pass he just glanced at, their heart beats, the scent of blood, everything. It was inviting him in to say the least. He was shaking, he wasn’t believing any of this was happening. He felt like he was going to be sick, and there was nothing he could do about…he felt as if he were a monster, that was for sure.

+--------------+
Have to try to break free
from the thoughts in my mind
Use the time that I have
so I can say goodbye
Have to make it back
+--------------+
Fledgling---B-day: July 4th---16 yrs---5'4''----110 lbs----Black Hair----Brown eyes---Gay (Uke)

Mind reading----he’s able to read peoples minds. And with him just coming into his powers, he can hear everyone’s thoughts and doesn’t know how to turn them off to say the least. It’s why he keeps in his apartment room and hardly ever comes out. The only time he braves the streets is at night, when there’s hardly anyone there.
Molecular Deconstruction---he can break down any object, be it human, animal or inanimate, he can break down the object to a molecular level and turn it into dust. He has a bad habit of doing this and is usually always buying new furniture or something when he gets overly stressed or scared.
Healing---He’s a healer, he can heal just about anything, but this also has a back fall to it….when he gets nervous or scared it tends to do just the opposite, it ends up hurting the person more. Creating cuts and bones to break if he’s not careful. Being a fledgling sucks.

Company: I think I'm being followed by someone
Out Of Creepers:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spirit Avalon
+--------------+
I need you
Won't you stay with me
+--------------+

Spirit was silent for a few seconds, and when he called his kind mutts he growled out a warning, his hands clenching into fists. He was keeping himself from turning right there and then and jumping on the guy and rip him to shreds. He shook his head and turned away from the other a bit as he said, ”Doesn’t matter if we have the same goal, doesn’t mean we have to team up. We’re enemies as well, and either one of us could turn on each other and that would be that.” he stated with a nod before the names were exchanged and he was told that’s what he would call him unless he annoyed him.

He stopped in his steps and instantly turned on the hunter pushing him against the nearest car and pinning him there. His hand around his throat and his claws having lengthened some. ”Call me spot, and it’ll be the last thing you ever say let alone do.” He stated before giving one last shove and pulling his hand away and walking away. So much for a peaceful night, he was walking with a hunter who was pissing him off. He listened to him talk about risking his entire pack for him, he glanced over towards Adam and shook his head with a sigh before he glanced back in front of him.

”Look, I said I’ll talk to the Alpha, I don’t have a pack to say the least. Call me a lone wolf who follows whoever’s got the higher power right now. I wouldn’t risk the packs safety anyways, not for someone like you…..and bring on the VHA, I’ll take each and one of you down faster than you can say ‘I surrender’. But, I’ll find out where the pack’s Alpha is and see if he’s willing to do a meeting with you. In the least, if he doesn’t I’ll talk to the beta and we’ll go from there. Keep the VHA off of my back, and we’ll be good, and don’t go killing too many blood suckers, I’d like to kill a few myself.” He stated with a smirk as he finally gave the other a chance to speak again.

+--------------+
Cause I don't wanna be
your Enemy
+--------------+
Werewolf---B-day: November 28th---21 yrs---Actual years 544---5'7''----132 lbs----Black Hair----Grey eyes---Gay (seme)

Out Of Creepers:

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
αםαм кιиɢ

Had he possessed a slightly larger amount of sense, Adam might have realized that he hadn't just crossed a line. He had taken a running start and vaulted over it. As it was, however, he went out talking, calling the werewolf named and teasing the other male. Before he could so much as react, Adam found himself pinned against someone's car with a clawed hand wrapped around his throat. He glared back at the wolf, one hand slipping into his jacket. A soft 'click!' echoed as he flipped the safety of the pistol off. Sure, the wolf probably would have torn his throat open before Adam could get a shot off, but if he was going down he was taking the wolf with him!

Much to his surprise, the bloodshed he was expecting didn't come. Rather, he got another threat, a statement that calling Avalon "Spot" would probably be the last thing that he ever did. "Don't threaten me with a good time," he shot back, smirking the same smirk despite the fact that he was rather at a disadvantage. Adam always had been the type to make up in bravado and attitude what he lacked in other areas. As quickly as he had found himself pinned, Adam found himself released from the annoyed wolf's grasp. He glanced at his neck in the car's side-view mirror, then looked towards the departing wolf. Adam supposed he should have cut his losses and left...but instead, he ran after Avalon. Apparently someone was a glutton for punishment.

The revelation that Avalon wasn't actually a part of the pack was news to Adam; apparently he had missed a thing or two while he had been scouting out the city all month. At least Avalon was willing to have a word with the beta for him, and at this point Adam didn't really think that he could ask for much more. He had been sent by the VHA as less of an ambassador and more as a scout and spy, to see if the wolves would even be receptive to an alliance. Now he had something to report back to them - mission accomplished, at least for that night. He supposed that he should have gone back to his apartment, to report his efforts back to the VHA. However, Adam was interesting company, and Adam didn't much feel like going back home to be bored for the rest of the evening. Besides, there were a few more minor details to work out.

"It's a deal then," he said as he fell into step at Avalon's side, "I'll keep the VHA off ya back and save you a couple of leeches to squish, and you talk to the beta for me. When do you think you can make that happen?" The sooner the better, given the circumstances and the fact that every minute that passed was another minute the council and the coven could use to grow stronger.

αםαм ιs
Where: Out on the streets || With: Avalon || Doing: Pushing buttons || Wearing: The Usual

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spirit Avalon
+--------------+
I need you
Won't you stay with me
+--------------+

It was probably the click of the safety that had made him let go, or the fact he didn’t want to have the death of someone who was just pissing him off on his hands, or both, or maybe it was something else. But he had let Adam go with a threat, and that was that. He continued to walk down the sidewalk, shoving his hands into his pockets at that moment and letting out a sigh trying to calm himself down to say the least. He wasn’t going to say anything to the threat thing either, he made it, it was done and over with. He sighed and just let his grey eyes drop down to the pavement below him as he figured that he was finally getting rid of the human after that.

Though he was dead wrong as he heard the footsteps coming up behind him. He frowned and raised his eyes before looking beside him. He sighed and looked in the opposite direction, so much for getting rid of him. He could easily just run away from there and return back to his studio apartment, that sounded good. At least that way he could watch from the safety of his own home. His thoughts were cut into by the voice of Adam, and at least they had a deal. He repeated what he wanted and he smirked, good, so at least he had that guaranteed and he wouldn’t have any silly vampire hunters bothering him for anything. If he did then he’d break the deal with talking to the Alpha or Beta, that was for sure.

Spirit sighed and then thought about it. ”I can probably get you a meeting with either the Alpha or Beta male whichever want’s to meet with you no later than the end of this week, so about what…three, four days at most.” He stated with a shrug, yes it was a bit of a stretch in time, but he couldn’t guarantee anything less. The Alpha and Beta would have to think about it, give him the answer, he’d have to track down Adam, tell him where they’d meet if they were to meet and then go let the other know and it was just sounding like more of a headache right now. ”I can’t guarantee anything sooner. So there’s your time frame. Once I talk to them, I’ll come back to you and let you know times and where they would meet.” He stated before he reached up and ran his fingers through his black hair.

”Making it happen is going to be the fun part though, I’m going to have to head out into Vampire territory within the forests, the packs are sticking to the woods and forested areas as cover….except the select few like myself who have chosen to stay within the city.” He stated just kind of letting him know where he’d have to go. He lowered his hand and stuffed it back into his pocket and then glanced over towards Adam. ”You going to be in town the next few days?” He asked curiously just making sure.

+--------------+
Cause I don't wanna be
your Enemy
+--------------+

Out Of Creepers:
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxx Alexis listened to Isaiah when he answered and mentioned meeting up shortly to box the fledgling between them. The plan would make it so the fledgling had very little option to run, essentially boxing him in. It was a solid plan, but at the same time she worried about the volatile state of the boy. If backed into a corner would he react hostilely? This situation needed to be handled with extreme care."Alright I'll see you soon Isaiah." she said as another familiar voice came in over the radio. She listened to their leader while keeping her eyes on the young male. When the fledgling slowed his pace, she did as well. Could he hear her from this distance? She doubted it unless he had really sharp hearing, or perhaps he noticed her in another way. "I'll keep you posted Nova." she said as she watched the young fledgling look around. She could see his features plastered with panic and she could sympathize. If she had not managed to meet the man who mentored her, she would have unraveled many years ago. Every Fledgling needed someone to confide in, someone who could help them figure out what was happening through the first few years after the transformation.

Green eyes followed the fledgling as he darted out into the street. Seeing the car nearly hit the boy, she grimaced. Sure the car wouldn't have killed him, but getting hit by a car was not a pleasant experience. Watching the car turn to nothing, leaving the human sitting in the middle of the street, she lifted the walkie back up. "He just degenerated a freakin' car guys." she said, a slight hint of excitement touched her voice. That was definitely a first, and it was frightening and interesting to witness all at the same time. Alexis continued to watch as the kid made it across the street before collapsing. Lux let her eyes flick away from the boy for a split second while she looked off in the direction Isaiah was supposed to be coming from. Carefully walking across the street, Lux helped the human to his feet and watched him take off. Someone would handle the situation with the human. Either erasing the memories of what had just happened, or simply convince him nothing had happened through manipulation. Either way the human was not her first priority, the fledgling was.

Making her way up to the young male, she made sure to walk slowly and walked to the side of him, being careful to keep her distance from him, roughly ten feet. The last thing she needed was to end up like the car. "Is it okay if I sit?" she asked crouching down near him, she looked at him in silence before a smile touched her lips. "Hey, what you did to that car was absolutely brilliant." she said softly. She let her eyes wander away from the fledgling was to see if she could spot Isaiah and sure enough she could see him coming into view. Knowing she wasn't alone put her at ease slightly. It was always different being alone with the fledglings who she trained, versus the feral ones. Feral ones were unpredictable, where the fledglings in the Coven tended to be a little more controllable. "I'm Alexis, and a few hundred years ago I was in the exact position you are now. The blood lust is one thing, but the powers are another. It's easier to suppress the blood lust for a while, but it's always gnawing, but the powers come and go at random times." she added. His reaction was unpredictable, would he lash out at her for talking to him from an understanding point of view? Or perhaps he would find some hope in her words. However he reacted she was prepared for the worst. She watched his shoulders tremble silently for a moment. "If you need to cry I won't judge." she said knowing all too well that getting the emotions out was better than keeping them pent up inside.

Angel_Eyed_Wolf2

Silver and Sapphire

User Image

〖▸Location: City Streets 〗【▹Party: Fledgling, Frightened Human】〖▸Theme Song: Hanging On〗【▹Wearing: Casual】〖▸Powers:
Pyrokinesis - The ability to create, manipulate, and control fire with the mind.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Skylar “Nova” Angelos
+--------------+
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
+--------------+

Nova continued to make his way towards the others, though when he heard that the fledgling had just degenerated a car he stopped and blinked. He degenerated a car, what kind of hellish powers did this kid possess? He sighed and glanced down before he ran a hand through his hair, brushing strands of it out of the way of his face. He glanced up and said, ”Please be careful, if he’s degenerating cars I can only think of what else he can degenerate.” He stated a his eyes wandered into the park and he frowned, there was someone out there…and it smelled human. He frowned, what was a human doing in the park at this time of night? He pushed the thought for a moment as he glanced in the direction he was to be going and then glanced back toward the park.

”Get the fledgling calmed down, and take him back to the manor. From there, try and see if he remembers anything about the vampire who changed him, and….see if he’s able to be trained. I’m leaving this up to you Lux, and Isaiah. I just came across another little issue.” He stated before he closed the com down for a moment on his end and turned into the park to go follow the human that was there. He walked for a bit, his gaze roaming around the area until he spotted the dark haired female walking the park by herself. And she seemed to be talking to herself, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity for a second before he sighed and pushed back his trench coat and placed his hands into his pockets as he walked the path as well.

He walked it as if he was just walking, not following after the girl. He had a sneaking feeling that this was a hunter, he stared at her. Not to mention, from what he saw when he had walked in she must have been pretty cute. Though he instantly stopped those thoughts before they lead to anything he didn’t want. He sighed and glanced down before he raised his gaze back up towards the hunter he was now following.

+--------------+
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
+--------------+

Company: A hunter (Violet Archer)
Out Of Creepers:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas