Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Lilly Rosenfurr was a runaway from her country back in Bucharest. She came to America to get a new start. She dyed her hair... donned special colored contacts and fixed her entire wardrobe up so she didn't look like herself. She missed her long, loose flowing dresses but the jeans and the shirts were alright. Skirts here and there. But she had to give up everything that would draw attention to herself. Lilly was, of course not her real name, so hopefully that would throw anyone who was looking for her off.

Back in Bucharest, she was wanted for her abilities. She was a gypsy. A real psychic gypsy and because of her powers, everyone wanted her to tell them what was going on in thier life. It was amazing money but... in the end she was tired of it. Not to mention her family was using her and her funds. They expected her to take care of everyone and everything and she couldn't do it any longer. She had to leave and that was all there was to it. No more would she be used for anything. She was on her own. So she left.

She had started going to school in Louisiana now. A college student with a job and an apartment. Nothing wrong with that. It was normal. She spent her free time in the parks and around town, just watching people and nature. She was sort of shy, so she never approached anybody which was almost to bad. Still. She would make friends eventually. For now, it was all about her and trying to make sure she could stay invisible and out of the eye of her family.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch your interest? Good! I would like to find a partner or two to come up with a storyline for her. It could be a college story involving either another student or a professor. It could involve something with the hospital she is interning at or it could involve a number of things. My genres I prefer include romance/horror and fantasy. But, I am open to just about anything. (No sci-fi though)

18+ preferred (I am 21 myself) and I will do either male or female. I can roleplay either via

email at faemoonmaiden@gmail.com
kik at faemoonrose
via PM on here (or forums) or my RP facebook account. Lilly Rosenfurr

Images

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rich Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rich Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rich Lunatic

8,900 Points