lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
After seeing all of the soldiers heads fly off, Hiei walks over to where the warrior was whistleing. "Nice job with those soldiers. That was some pretty good swordsmanship"
::she spun around the tip of her blade to his throat:: thank you. most people would have thought it cruel. and who are you? ::she was looking him up down watching for any sudden movements::
In a flash of speed Hiei draws his sword and moves her blade away from his throut. "My name is Hiei. just an ordinary wanderer, just passing by"
::she sheathes her sword:: by your speed you are no ordinary wandrer Hiei ::she says now looking at his face::
(Ok i am back) "You are perceptive. I am not an ordinary wanderer. Though the same can be said that you warrior"
::she eyes him:: yes i am a warrior. im just taking alittle break though from all the killing. though as you can see that doesnt really work well with my instintive nature
*Looks at all of the dead soldiers scattered about* I can see that
yea ::she starts to walk again:: its hard i have a killer instinct and vacations are rare for me so im trying to go into the woods where no one really is but some people do come here sometimes
If you want to be on vacation why go into the woods? There are things in there worse than squarls that you may encounter, which wouldnt seem to be the best vacion spot round
because the woods are sekluded and i can fight off anything that threatens me
I guess you could at that. Were you heading to any place in particular before these soldiers came, or are you just wandering about?
i am just wandering around ((sorry for late posts i had to do something)) so why are you here?
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
After seeing all of the soldiers heads fly off, Hiei walks over to where the warrior was whistleing. "Nice job with those soldiers. That was some pretty good swordsmanship"
::she spun around the tip of her blade to his throat:: thank you. most people would have thought it cruel. and who are you? ::she was looking him up down watching for any sudden movements::
In a flash of speed Hiei draws his sword and moves her blade away from his throut. "My name is Hiei. just an ordinary wanderer, just passing by"
::she sheathes her sword:: by your speed you are no ordinary wandrer Hiei ::she says now looking at his face::
(Ok i am back) "You are perceptive. I am not an ordinary wanderer. Though the same can be said that you warrior"
::she eyes him:: yes i am a warrior. im just taking alittle break though from all the killing. though as you can see that doesnt really work well with my instintive nature
yea ::she starts to walk again:: its hard i have a killer instinct and vacations are rare for me so im trying to go into the woods where no one really is but some people do come here sometimes
If you want to be on vacation why go into the woods? There are things in there worse than squarls that you may encounter, which wouldnt seem to be the best vacion spot round
I guess you could at that. Were you heading to any place in particular before these soldiers came, or are you just wandering about?
i am just wandering around ((sorry for late posts i had to do something)) so why are you here?
I was training in the forest when i heard the commotion over here. I was curious so i decided to see what was happening. That was when i met you
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
I was training in the forest when i heard the commotion over here. I was curious so i decided to see what was happening. That was when i met you
::she smiled lightly:: yea ::she looked up at the stars:: well i guess you would want to get back to your training...i mean that is pretty important ::she said looking back at him questioningly::
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
::she smiled lightly:: yea ::she looked up at the stars:: well i guess you would want to get back to your training...i mean that is pretty important ::she said looking back at him questioningly::
*Smiles* You are right, training is important, but I have been at it for quit a while and needed a break. besides, your company is quite enjoyable
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
*Smiles* You are right, training is important, but I have been at it for quit a while and needed a break. besides, your company is quite enjoyable
::she smiled sweetly, something she didnt do alot:: thanks thats nice to hear ^.^
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
::she smiled sweetly, something she didnt do alot:: thanks thats nice to hear ^.^
*Shocked* you can smile! And a pretty smile at that.
::she blinks tehn blushes lightly:: yea. i dont smile alot redface sweatdrop
lildevil67
How come, if you done mind me asking?
Hiei2003
lildevil67
i dont have alot to smile about. i kill for a living. theres not much joy in it
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
I see what you mean. But you dont need to be so serious all the time. Even though you take lives, you can still enjoy yourself when you are not on a job. If you dont enjoy life then whats the point?
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
I see what you mean. But you dont need to be so serious all the time. Even though you take lives, you can still enjoy yourself when you are not on a job. If you dont enjoy life then whats the point?
::she sighed:: your right i guess i do have to loosen up a bit sometimes ::she forces a slight smile::
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
Hiei2003
lildevil67
::she sighed:: your right i guess i do have to loosen up a bit sometimes ::she forces a slight smile::
lol, its not that hard to smile you know *begins tickling her*
{Hello people here is one new rule NO LONG QUOTES they are just to much and hurts my eyes to read them}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff