Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Somewhere in New Orleans Louisiana is a small alcove of a town. Now normally no one really cares about it. I mean more than half the time you all refer to it to some gang territory. In reality though this part of town is reserved for all things that go bump in the night. I'm talking your vampires and werewolves. Even poor selkies. You see a deal was made a bit after the founding of New Orleans that they could have that part of the city to be safe. Before that Hunters were on an all out spree to kill anything and everything that wasn't human. Let's just say they were none to happy about this, even threatened to burn down the city when they got the chance. Since that meeting the founders decided that precautions would be in place. So the witch, Tatiana Dumont, placed as much protection spells as a barrier around the town. Now it was to keep human hunters out, not humans or creatures. Anyone looking to do harm, but like with every spell it could glitch every so often. Well the hunters learned quick, and started recruiting creatures that hated their own kind as much as themselves. Now Hunters are going undercover into the town to try and eradicate it. They won't stop until every last creature is dead or worse off.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW!

IN CHARACTER
                                                            MOPAD
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lit
                                                            I am going to start by saying Hello. Now let's talk about this part of the rules, I'm not going to put a label but there will me limits. For instance you can post 3 paragraphs if and only if you are having writers block(which should be stated either in the OOC on the bottom of your post or in the chat so everyone knows before hand). I'm not asking for much in those 3 paragraphs except that you give people something to work with. I mean how would you feel if someone gave you nothing to work with regardless of if they are on a block? It would suck. So please, just keep that in mind. As for max, there isn't any. Type to your hearts content, just keep in mind that if it's too long you might loose interest in your reader. And again I say to you the same for the block, if it's long then make sure you don't avoid giving people something to work with. Second matter of this is, I reserve the right to boot anyone I feel is unable to keep up with this rp. It isn't anything personal, but if(as an example, not saying that it will be this way) people are cranking out 6-7+ paragraphs and you're only doing 4 each post then it's better that you get booted rather than you sticking around and having everyone be frustrated in trying to work with you or worse yet you being left out completely. It's no fun, and it isn't fair so I will not have it. If you understand this, then please put your 'purple people eater' as the subject of your reserve/profile

Posting
                                                            Make fun, decorated posts with lyrics or quotes, headers and footers, your character's name and picture(s), all that jazz. Your character's dialogue should be like "this, with color and bold and quotation marks," and your thoughts should look like this, with color and italics but no marks around it. Aside from that, if someone asks you to change font color because it's hard for them to see, please be courteous and polite and change it. Odds are it just isn't that one person who's having trouble seeing it, they may have only been the one to speak up. If for whatever reason this causes a problem either tell me, or my mods and have them handle it please. Font size should be a reasonable size. Not too small, and not to large please.

Profiles and Reserves
                                                            To reserve please send me the reserve. That includes a sample piece. If for whatever reason you do not have samples and still would like to join then give me three references to most recent rps and permission to post stalk you so I can get a better feel on how you rp. And you know how I said title the reserve 'purple people eater'? Well I changed my mind, please title it after your favorite horror movie. With the profiles, use the coding given and then on your on thread in the Test Forum please create the profile following the coding. Once that's all said and done pm me the link, title being your character's full name please. As far as limit for characters go, please just take what you can handle. There is no limit but I do not want someone running around with 15 characters and then not being able to post for half of them. If you know you can only handle 2 characters then please just take two. Other than that, you have 24 hours to post unless told otherwise. Fail to do so, and your spot gets reopened

Basic Rules
                                                            Follow the TOS. It's there for a reason people! And as such please respect those in the rp. The fact that I even have to put this does mean something. Try to not exclude anyone, I get it sometimes it's hard to include other people but it's a worse feeling to not be included than to exclude someone so keep that in mind. Drama outside the rp should be kept to a minimum. I know stuff happens so I'm not going to ban drama. Though please if something happens and it's to much let me and my mods know. And we'll do our best to help out. As far as posting goes try to post Twice a week. Now this isn't just some random number I choose that I won't keep up too. No in fact I will follow the rules I have set up. Twice a week posting. If you can't manage that for whatever reason then I will be fine with a post once a week. If you go out of town or something happens let me know. I am more than willing to work around whatever to accommodate your needs in the rp. Even if that means you're out for a month due to something. Just let me know. And my last order of business is please try and being Active in the Mopad, or even on Skype. It's there to help and create character plots. If you understand add some cat emoji to your reserve somewhere please!

Rules about my mods
                                                            I really didn't want to put this here, but it has come to my attention that there is a lack of respect to mods on Gaia lately. So I am making this as clear as possible. The second you disrespect my mods, is the second me(RADiiO) and you will have a problem. As such you should treat mods the way you would treat the owner/creator of the rp. Meaning with respect. They are here to help you when I am not. And more times than not they are in their position because people trust them to run the rp as they would in an event of an absence. So please try to understand that when you disrespect my mods you're also disrespecting me. And I don't take too kindly to that at all. As such me and my mods will treat you with the utmost respect upon even thinking of joining so we ask for the same level of respect.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko