Floating above the kingdoms
→Who am I with?
No one
→What am I doing?
Setting up the game
→My current condition?
Happy and giggly

trendy_love23 ██████████ █████ ████ ██ ████

They will soon be joining us...

The nightmare of beauty. Her silk, raven hair thrown over her shoulders and carefully laid over her plump breast and gleaming violet eyes that marked the look of evil. Her lips a soft pink, shining from a little lip gloss. Nails perfectly manicured but left unpainted, no other make up on her. Wearing all black, a cloak that draped around her body like a dress but the hood could not be pulled over her head due to the massive horns growing from the sides of her head. The women stepped out of the kingdom full of sinners and demons. Her the worst of them all of course.

The atmosphere was tense and unpleasant lately ever since the battles and fights had started. Nothing resembling full blown war.. yet.. Though everyone was at peace for a short time after the battle and the bodies were disposed of. They had a vikings death of course. Each wrapped and burned. Mazikeen... the nightmarish beauty.. had ordered this. For reasons unknown but to her. Her mind seemed as muddled and tortured as that of any human who is in the process of being ripped to shreds by four wild horses.

Her large raven wings ripped out of her back and from under the cloak, sending large feathers to fly in the gust of wind her wings created as they flapped. She took off into the sky, higher and higher. Rising higher than any human airplane and past even the dragons' limits.

"The humans will be joining my lovely world soon. The gifts have been sent out and the stage is set." Mazikeen giggled, landing on top of the fluffy clouds to look down upon all the kingdoms her creatures created. Oh how they evolved into such intelligent beings. "I just wished the wars weren't on the brink of happening.. Oh sigh." She rolled over, tossing her feet in the air and sinking into the cloud till she fell from the bottom. Soaked in clean rain water. The best way to take a bath.

"Once the humans come, they will take the place of their rpg characters. Beings that have lived in this world for years and they had no idea they were controlling!"

Cxrxyxixnxgxxtxoxxgxoxdxxyxoxuxxsxcxrxexaxmxxoxuxtxx"xWxhxyx?x"

"xSxtxoxpxxtxhxixsxxaxlxrxexaxdxyx"xxyxoxuxxjxuxsxtxxwxhxixnxe

Wxixlxlxxyxoxuxxsxuxcxkxxixtxxuxpxxnxoxwx?xxTxhxixsxxfxaxtxexxcxaxnxnxoxtxxbxexxuxnxwxoxuxnxd

╔══════════════╗
                OutrageouslyOutstandingCupcakes: (●ゝω)ノ yum_cupcake ヽ(∀<●)
                ╚══════════════╝

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
    ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

A young draconic female, with navy blue hair, sleepily lifted her head. Her waking form was sprawled over a pile of lavish cloths. A small groan escaped her lips, as she reburied her face into her silken bed. Confused, she quickly sat up. Two sets of memories were bubbling up. The more dominant of the two had to deal with her ending up as the royal family's assassin and spy. The vague memories of a fight with a girl from school, which resulted in expulsion.

Cai Gahl shook her head. Just a dream, she thought to herself. She slid out of the heap she called her bed. The three century old dragon ran a hand through her long locks. She rarely changed her wardrobe, unless she was sent on a job. She quickly dressed in her leather skirt, top, and arm warmers. The outfit was topped off with a pair of heels that raised her 5"4' frame another six inches. She pinned her mark of servitude onto her collar. She turned on her heel to leave her domain for fresh air, and a meal

The shadow dragon let her wings take in the morning light, as she strolled towards the busy marketplace. Despite living in a cold climate, the sun provided her with enough warmth to let her deal with the weather around her. Cai casually grabbed a piece of fruit from a stand. The roar of the crowd enveloped the girl. At this time the bazaar would usually have a sea of different beings, but with the impending war only the citizens of Derce and her allies were allowed within the walls.

Where I am: Derce marketplace
    Who's with me: Nobody
    Mood: Bored/Awaiting orders
    Tune stuck in head: Short Change Hero

OOC:

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,325 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Contributor 150
    • Survivor 150
    User Image

xxxxxxxx₮ragedy Яidden, Ƞever ℱit ῑn, ɑnd Đead ɳowxxxxxxxx

xxxxxA life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?xxxxx

xxxFidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale”xxx

→Where am I at?
    Derce
    →Who am I with?
    Cai Gahl
    →What am I doing?
    Setting up the game
    →My current condition?
    Happy and giggly

The air started to vibrate and spark as the rift between the two worlds started to forcefully rip open. The souls of the humans being pulled from their bodies and pushed into the empty shells that existed in D'cem. The life of their former selves starting to feel like it was all a dream as the memories of their new selves started to become the dominate half. They will soon forget those memories if they didn't hold onto them tight. But who would want to remember them? Let them fade from existence and start anew.

Mazikeen purred in delight as the shocking air tingled and tickled her skin. The magic so strong and heavy that even the elves had no way of controlling it. All who had soon met their fate with Death. "Oh they're finally here! Lets see, most are still asleep. Their minds still in battle as their soul drifts in nothingness, trying to find oneself. Oh well. Hmm.. that one is awake." She spotted the girl, well hidden in the crowd of shoppers. Surprisingly enough, she was already working into the day to day routine her new body was use to. How delightful. Better than having to deal with a raving mad lunatic questioning where they were, how they got there, that they wanted to go home. You know, they usual cliche.

She flew down into the chilly land Derce was built in. How my precious little babies have grown up. I wish I didn't have to sink their old kingdom to teach them a lesson. But at least this cold air has really mellowed them out. She grinned to herself as she walked past the guards who bowed to her. Their wings spread to show a sign of respect and dignity. A weird custom and sometimes annoying one. Especially if they hit each other with their wings. To each their own.

Mazikeen slipped through the crowds of dragons and werebeasts, with the occasional centaur and fawn. Guards were posted everywhere, several at every important building and library. Some were even paid to protect residential homes, mostly the rich upper class of course.. The fact that there were so many just made her feel uneasy and sick. This war is going to destroy so much...

"Ah. There you are. My devilish little spy." She giggled, grabbing an apple from a vendor and dropping a gold piece in his hand out of thin air. "Though it doesn't surprise me that a dragon would be the first to awaken. But it isn't right of me to pick favorites now is it.." A soft sigh escaped her lips, stepping in front of Cai Gahl to get a better look at her face. "You're already starting to forget. Or do you refuse to remember? Hmm, oh forget it, that isn't any of my business though.."

Wxixlxlxxyxoxuxxsxuxcxkxxixtxxuxpxxnxoxwx?xxTxhxixsxxfxaxtxexxcxaxnxnxoxtxxbxexxuxnxwxoxuxnxd

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
      ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

The young dragon took a bite out of the yellowed fruit, the bitter juice ran down her chin. Her lip curled in disgust. She peered down at the fruit to find it a yellow and green apple. Cai debated on tossing her breakfast aside. She took another bite out of the waxy skin. She went through all the trouble to steal the thing to not finish it.

Cai stopped in mid step to prevent her body from colliding with another woman's. Her voice seemed familiar, but couldn't locate it. She quizzingly looked at the woman with horns. What the hell is she talking about, the dragon thought.

"I have no time for this," she said as she nudged past the goddess of the world. "Bad enough that I have to wait for his royal pain-in-my-highness...," she said under her breath. A sigh escaped her lips. She folded her winds behind herself. She glanced over her shoulder to watch the raven haired woman with horns.

Who's with me: Mazikeen
      Mood: Impatient/Awaiting orders

OOC:

15,325 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Contributor 150
      • Survivor 150
      User Image

→Where am I at?
      Derce
      →Who am I with?
      Cai Gahl
      →What am I doing?
      Setting up the game
      →My current condition?
      Happy and giggly

"Now now. There is no reason to get snippy with me. Oh and those fruit taste better grilled and salted to bring out the sugar and mask their bitter flavor." Mazikeen giggled, a bit menacingly. Her violet eyes scanned the girl over as she tried walking past her, with the 'I'm undressing you with my eyes' look. Just because she was a powerful, god-like being doesn't mean she didn't explore the delights and delicacies that her world had to offer.

Mazikeen side stepped to avoid a collision with a group of children running past with sparklers. It was the only things they could really light at such a young age. Unable to harness the intense fire they can blast from their mouths. "Such cute little ones. I wished their innocents wouldn't be destroyed from all these battles lately. Two of them are fatherless now." She sighed deeply with a genuine sadness in her voice but her expression was hard to decipher. A mixture of regret and anger maybe?

After getting an eye full, she turned and followed the girl. She didn't have anything better to do. The others were still asleep and it wasn't fun to torture an unconscious body. "So.. you don't remember your past life? Don't remember picking fights with those snotty popular girls who made fun of you for being different?" Her eyes narrowed, a light pause as she said the last word to hopefully struck a cord within the girl's pride. "And because of what they did, you got expelled for it? Does that seem fair at all?" She got close to Cai and her voice lowered down to a whisper. "Do you know who I am now?"

╔══════════════╗
                    OutrageouslyOutstandingCupcakes: (●ゝω)ノ yum_cupcake ヽ(∀<●) I'm soooo sorry it took me so long to reply. I haven't been able to get onto a computer and it's almost impossible to post something decent from my phone
                    ╚══════════════╝

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
        ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

Cai chucked the half eaten apple into the distance. She didn't have time to cook, nor did she have the urge to finish the bitter fruit. The dragon pretended to ignore the woman's hungry eyes. A group of children raced past her, sparklers in hand. She gave a sigh filled with melancholy. She wished she had a simple life when she was a child.

Cai spun around, her hair fanned out behind her. Her navy eyes glared at the horned god. Her memories of the dream came bubbling up. A fight with a group of preppy girls, being expelled from school, and raiding a liquor cabinet before going to her computer to play a game.

"What are you," she growled. "I was content with believing that was just a strange dream." She stormed up to the raven haired woman. Her fists balled up, ready for a brawl. Smoke streamed out of the corners of her mouth as she spoke. "Those girls thought they could mess with people's emotions like that. They got what they deserved."

Mood: About to explode

OOC: ((That's alright. When I'm not in school I tether my phone onto my laptop, but it uses a lot of data. Hence the short post on Saturday))

15,325 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Contributor 150
        • Survivor 150
        User Image

→Where am I at?
        Derce
        →Who am I with?
        Cai Gahl
        →What am I doing?
        Setting up the game
        →My current condition?
        Happy and giggly

Mazikeen looked like she was about to die from suffocation, laughing so hard at the girl's sudden flare of rage. She had to hold her side and wipe a tear away. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just didn't know you were going to react so badly to this. At least I know you were just playing stupid." She slowly calmed down and composed herself.

"I guess I should introduce myself now. I'm Mazikeen. And sorry to.. how do you people say it? Burst your bubble? But that wasn't a dream. It might as well be now since this is your new life!" She grinned from ear to ear and waved her hand to the whole kingdom before Cai to behold. "Those girls might as well be dead since you will never have to see them again. Though you will sadly never see your family again. If that bothers you at all." She yawned and lightly placed her hands on Cai's fists to lower them. "No fighting here. I'll let you have a free punch when we're alone since I stirred up those memories."

She let go of the girl's hands and motioned for her to follow so Mazikeen and keep explaining. "There are others like you. Brought here from the other world because you all have one thing in common." She lowered her voice to a harsh whisper as three soldiers walked by, looking at the two suspiciously. "You were all outcasts in society. You all needed a new life so I sent you a game to play. And here you are!" She giggled childishly, crossing her arms over her chest in pride. "Oh, and don't say anything about being human. Humans don't exists in this world and it might bring some unwanted attention to you from the locals."

╔══════════════╗
                      ╚══════════════╝

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
          ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

Cai bit the insides of her cheeks to the point she could taste blood. She hated people laughing at her. When their hands touched, her anger subsided. Her face flushed a bright red. The dragon's jaw locked. Her brain temporarily turned to mush. What did she say her name was? She thought. Was it Mazikeen? Miss Gahl forgot about her other worldly problems. Her head was in a daze, only a few words of the horned god. She followed Mazikeen.

"What do you mean I'm not the only one?" She tailed the goddess of the world. Her heels were clicking on the cobblestone. The dragon was confused for a few moments.

Cai's mouth still hurt from the nips earlier. Her tongue brushed against the cuts to check their healing process.

Mood: Impatient/Awaiting orders

OOC: ((Sorry for the short post, had to go to class))

amanthamarie's Husband

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Hygienic 200
          • Tycoon 200
          User Image

Nephet Fields

"You never know what you truly want to be, you can hide behind your rpg character, but what happens when you find out everything you had done was real."

Nephet woke up stretching with a bit of a growl in his voice at first the growl shocked him, but he couldn't quite place why. His human life had been so plain so dull nothing popped into his memories at least not yet. He walked out of his room into a hallway he lived in the knights quarters. He never saw a reason to buy his own home cause the knight's quarters where all he ever needed. There was an odor in the air he wasn't used to the smell of a big city it stunk, and clung to his sensitive nose. He had never noticed this smell before even though it had always been there. He shook it off "Maybe the disgusting poor are have some type of stink parade." He grumbled tiredly under his breathe as he made his way to the mess hall for breakfast. There he was greeted by one of his many younger brothers Roy.

As the man approached him with a smile, and wave he couldn't quite place where he knew him from then it clicked. "Hey little Bro how goes the training to become a knight?" he zoned out a bit as his brother who a bit hyper active starting spewing about how great his day was going something was just not quite right.
          "Hey Nephet you alright? I've never seen you with such a dull blank face on" Roy asked as he waved his hand in front of Nephet's face. Nephet replied with a sneer, and a gruff "I don't know what the hell your talking about." That was all that needed to be said the brother gave him a pat on the back before scampering off to get some food. Nephet did the same he didn't follow his brother to closely though his brother was a trainee, and as tradition only trainees could eat with trainees in a way putting them in their place.

As Nephet went through the line he grabbed a juicy raw steak like he always did, and then continued to his seat. The steak looked good it was a healthy cut of ribeye, but as he bit into it, and the warm juices filled his mouth he felt queasy. Leaving the food, and the plate he exited the mess hall, and puked right outside the door. He could feel himself being stared at, and for the first time he could remember he felt a tinge of embarrassment, and shame. He quickly covered his a** by shouting "That's what a night of ale on an empty stomach will do to ya" followed by a hardy laugh. There was some scattered laughter at the comments, and some others shouting to acknowledge they knew exactly what he was talking about. It wasn't drinking though he was sure of it he hadn't remembered going to sleep the night before, but he was positive he didn't drink anything.

"The memories crowding my head is that of a weak one I do not know where they came from, but I will assimilate them."

15,325 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Contributor 150
          • Survivor 150
          User Image

→Where am I at?
          Derce
          →Who am I with?
          Cai Gahl
          →What am I doing?
          Setting up the game
          →My current condition?
          Happy and giggly

Mazikeen spoke with her back turned to the young dragon to keep her eyes on the guards. "You don't really believe you were the only one brought here do you? Just one little human out of the 7 billion on your planet?" A sly grin curved on her lips and kept silent till they were at the front gates, just out of ear shot of the two tanks on guard. She suddenly spun on her heals to face Cai and pressed her palms on either of her cheeks. "Now hold stilll. Licking those bite marks in your cheeks won't speed up the healing process. If anything it will make it worse." Her tone of voice had quickly transitioned from a giggly and twisted to that of a stern motherly figure. The skin on her hands started to warm up and tingle as magic flowed through her fibers into Cai's. The cuts quickly mending themselves and the pain vanishing completely. "There, all better." She smiled warmly before removing her hands and dropping them to her sides.

"But back to the subject at hand." She signed and leaned against the stone walls, a bit chilly to the touch. "Yes, there are others like you that I brought here from Earth and you should find each other and partner up. If you guys don't... you will watch this world fall apart." Her eyes suddenly glowed a fierce red as anger started to boil within her. "Unless you want to fight each other and fuel these petty territorial battles these small minded kings and queens and stirred up.. And before you give me 'why should I care about some other kids you brought here against their wills?' speech, just remember something. You have spent hours and hours playing in that body you are now in. Do you want to give up this new life because you're not a people person?" Her eyes slowly dimmed back down as her tempered cool. "So you either serve your masters who will bring in destruction and devastation, or you partner up and usher in peace? And don't worry, I'll be giving similar speeches to the others once they wake up. So don't think I'm just trying to give you a hard time, my little dragonborn." She chuckled with a wink.

╔══════════════╗
                        ╚══════════════╝

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
            ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

She figured that that she wasn't special enough to be transported into another world by herself. Cai blushed a shade of red that would put the roses in the royal garden to shame. Makikeen's hands were soft and warm. All the wound left behind was the taste of copper. Her eyes glanced to the guards in the distance. She knew them, they wouldn't do anything if it wouldn't give them a promotion.

"How do I know who the others are," she said in a hushed tone. She got the gravity of the danger of the problem. She would try her best to work with others, for a solitary creature. The dragon remained calm at Mazikeen's fury. She had seen the power of a god, when she was orphaned. "How will they know who I am?"

Mood: Icurious/pumped

OOC:

15,325 Points
            • Ultimate Player 200
            • Contributor 150
            • Survivor 150
            User Image

→Where am I at?
            Derce
            →Who am I with?
            Cai Gahl
            →What am I doing?
            Setting up the game
            →My current condition?
            Happy and giggly

Mazikeen ran her hand through her long raven hair as if she was contemplating something as Cai spoke. "Well you will.. kinda just know. You will get a weird, gut feeling and you'll just know that they were also human." She sounded a bit unsure herself. She didn't tattoo the teens with any marks or people, especially the elves who could sense her magic, would know something was off about the group. "It has something to do with your auras. Dragons and werebeasts can usually smell out the different presences. While the elves and fairies have to use magic. The subspecies have a harder time with it sadly.. so those souls are going to need some guidance."

She turned on her heels and started heading out of the kingdom. "Another one has awaken. He will be easy to get to since he's a werebeast." She yawned as her wings bursts out of her back and lifted her into the air. "I have a feeling that everyone will be waking up at different times. So we'll.. well mostly you guys.. will be running around a lot."

╔══════════════╗
                          OutrageouslyOutstandingCupcakes: (●ゝω)ノ yum_cupcake ヽ(∀<●) Sorry for short post
                          ╚══════════════╝

amanthamarie's Husband

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
              • Ultimate Player 200
              • Hygienic 200
              • Tycoon 200
              User Image

Nephet Fields

"You never know what you truly want to be, you can hide behind your rpg character, but what happens when you find out everything you had done was real."

Nephet ignored a fellow knight that was checking on him he was one of the more pathetic knights obsessed with helping others. In private Nephet, and Layfon had bonded, but he knew the rules of their friendship. When Layfon persisted Nephet gripped him by his breast plate, and conjured an animistic roar from the gut of his stomach. Tossing the stunned friend that was only trying to help he was greeted with loud cheers all around "Yeah tell that pansy Cheetah who's boss" could be heard coming from the direction of the mess hall it was obviously Roy's voice.

Nephet needed to get away he just needed to disappear in a blink he was bonding down the road as a black tiger with white stripes. Citizens parted as the larger then normal tiger came barreling past them. 'Game,game,game this is just a...' Poured into his wild mind as he knocked woman down as he ran through the market to the main gate. Causing her to spill her bags which caused a scramble to see who could get away with most of her stuff. He almost turned back to help her, but he didn't cause he wouldn't not Fields the heartless killing machine. Exiting the city he continued running like he was trying to escape something that was right behind him.

Bouncing off a tree as he made a sharp turn to stay on the beaten path he roared not in pain just to notify any creature in his way to get out of his way. After he felt like he had ran far enough he transformed back into a human breathing heavily, but not quite out of breathe he leaned against the closest tree. Letting his back slide down the tree he wondered what was wrong with him. Why was all this stuff that he did nearly everyday affecting him so?

"The memories crowding my head is that of a weak one I do not know where they came from, but I will assimilate them."

MadameMalady's Senpai

Dapper Smoker

User Image
              ~~The Shadow of Derce~~

Cai crossed her arms, as the horned woman spoke. I somewhat made sense in her mind. Each species in this world had their own strengths. For hers it happened to be more animistic than magical. The dragon followed Mazikeen into the air.

"Well since I am the spy for my king," she said quietly. "I know of a little short cut." Her voice had a musical tone to it. She grabbed a hold of Mazikeen's hand, while her free one was parallel to the ground below. She closed her eyes to focus on their destination. A small shadow began to form under her palm, then grew to fit the two perfectly. Cai opened her eyes to see a black abyss welcoming her. A smirk danced across her face, as she fell face first into the vortex. Her grip on the goddess tightened, in fear she might loose her.

A few moments later, Cai landed next to a tree outside the Were-beast's kingdom. When she first made the trip, to spy on her king's allies, she was nervous. Now she was excited to see how events will play out.
              "Now let's go find them."

Where I am: Outside the were-beast kingdom walls
              Mood: pumped

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers