11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

Ignus listened halfheartedly as Kiki returned the banter from earlier as he shrugged at her, "If you say so." Then she responded to Adrian so more and in addition to what Ignus had told him, the young prince fled the cabin again and the ex-knight sighed at his back, How does he expect to get anything done if he keeps running away every time he receives criticism or advice. Frowning slightly, Ignus heard Kiki speak up once more, this time insulting him by calling him a hypocrite which didn't earn any change in his expression, "You misinterpreted my concern for your well being for scolding. You did what you felt you need to do, I get that. But it was still reckless regardless. But if you rather I not worry about you anymore, then I'll endeavor to not care about your safety in the future."

Ignus closed his eyes to resist rolling his eyes at her condescending nature, something he attributed to age as she was attempting to prove his theory as wrong in every way. This earned a scoff from the ex-knight and he crossed his arms as he gave her a cold stare, "I never said that. I was merely speculating that there may be a connection there. I personally could care less about his reasons. He still needs to pay for his crimes, no matter the intentions. As for why he hasn't summoned anyone else connected to the goddess, I wouldn't be able to answer that since I'm not allied with him. Even if he has done so, I doubt he's going to announce it to the world." A scowl graced his lips as he thought about it some more and then he stared at his hand in thought, "I wonder...Hm..." He trailed off as he glanced towards the door that Adrian had left out of and sighed again, "You should rest. I'll go find him."

Any further inquires she may have had were ended there when he left the cabin and felt the making a spell, most likely to hide his trail, "Great...there he goes running off on his own again. Should I follow or stay with Kiki and Marie? Hm...Last time I left him alone, he did something dangerous and foolish. I suppose the smart thing is to find him before he gets into another situation like before. Especially if he's confused." Thankfully, the prince didn't seem to be good at his physically tracks, only his magical. Kneeling on the ground, he found the footprints and touched them briefly before heading back into the cabin, "It looks like Adrian ran off on his own again...I'm going to go follow him but that means leaving you two behind. So just...stay here and I'll return later whether I find him or not." Nodding at the two, Ignus was off once more as he tracked the prince using the environment.

"I must atone for my sins…"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

Aslan was in his quarters making sure that the maids were getting his things together when a guard came over to him. "Your highness, your new bodyguard is here." Aslan nodded towards he guard briefly " Send her in, and make sure that she knows we will be leaving shortly." Aslan didn't know what happened to his last bodyguard, hopefully this one would be less flakey and more reliable. He paused a moment, thinking about the journals, he hoped Adrian destroyed them and didn't read them. The forgotten goddess was best left forgotten, for everyone's sake. At least if they were destroyed, and Aslan didn't have to worry about the goddess then perhaps the experiments could stop. No, he had to take precautions in just in case, a normal human would never be able to battle a goddess.

(( Lame post xP))

Anna Lux
Zerokun

Artemisia Redfair ~ Sell sword~leather Armor~Antony~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemisia smiled as he took her offer as she turned her attention back to the rabbit cutting another slice off. She swallowed her slice before answering him, "You're welcome. Generosity is becoming very hard to find now days, so I try to offer it, in any form I can." She said smiling at him wiping her mouth with a cloth. It was true she a generous woman, something she learned while in training when she was younger. It is always a good thing to be generous, even when the generosity is a nice clean kill. That memory brought a devilish smile to her lips as she remembered her lessons. "Artemisia Redfair, a simple woman, of simple talents." She said, though it was somewhat a lie about her simple talents.

She looked over at her horse and noticed she didn't take her water bag off the saddle. Stood for a moment, placing her two fingers in her mouth whistling for him to come. The stallion lifted his grazing head and trotted over to her. She gave him a nice pat and took the water bag off the saddle. She gave Antony a little pat on rump sending him back off the graze as she sat down, and took a swig of water before offering it to Volg. "Here. to help wash down that rabbit," she said with a slight smile.

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

User ImageSable had not been waiting outside for long before the guard whom she had spoken to returned and nodded at her. "The king says you to are report to him inside." And with those words she found herself striding into the kings apartments. It was ornate, like royal chambers were wont to be. She sent a quick glimpse around and felt her wings, hidden by her glamour, give a little flutter. These were not the first royal chambers she had seen in her time in the mortal world.

She finally spotted who she knew must have been the king and strode up purposefully. She did not snap to attention or drop to her knees or other silly human things done to show one's place on the scale of power. She did incline her head and cast her eyes around at the maids that scurried about collecting clothing and the like.

"Majesty." Her voice was cool and smooth like flowing water. "I have been appointed as your new personal bodyguard. My name is Sable Hald, though you may call me as you wish." She tossed her head to send her hair over her shoulder, though it was partially blocked by the staff that she had slung across her back. A magnificent artifact that she had picked up along her travels. She suspected it was enchanted but had never cared enough to find out for sure. Not one to mince words or business she continued on ahead. "I am to remain with you at all times, as I am sure you know. I have been only vaguely informed on this trip you are to take. Perhaps Your Majesty would be so kind as to fill in more detail?"

After her eyes had swept the room they settled back on the monarch. She studied him closely with eyes the color of pale ocean ice, uncaring as to whether her scrutiny would make him uncomfortable. By human standards she supposed he was attractive? Sable knew that some Fey enjoyed taking mortal lovers, but she was not one of them. In all her time in this world she had not taken a consort Not for looks, cunning, or skill. She tried to decide if he looked like a murderer and if he looked like one who might torment others for his own power and gain. It was so hard to tell sometimes. She had heard that humans thought humans from different parts of the world looked the same and had trouble telling them apart. For her it was the same, but with humans as a whole. They all looked so similar. It was almost to their advantage, as it was difficult to tell what they might be like in their hearts simply by what they wore on their faces.

Cassandra Sandsmark

OOC: Meh. It looks good enough to me. I am just happy to be able to respond. biggrin

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Christopher Liching
Advancing the art of science and magic.

While the man could not read the two female's thought processes, their reaction following his request made him briefly quirk an eyebrow and wonder what they could be planning now. He'd figured out that the two girls were interested in him, but he emotionally couldn't return their feelings to them. Merely nodding his head in response, he watched as the two finally left, fighting over who should go look for who. About this time though, the princess approached and made a comment about him being popular with the ladies. It was hard to tell if she was teasing him or serious, but he went with teasing and as such responded with his own sarcasm. "Yes... so much so that I don't know what to do about it some times." With that Mia mentioned the need to prepare for the trip and the male nodded. "How ever I might be of assistance to you, your majesty." He said with a small bow of his head and salute over his chest. With that, he followed after Mia, part of him quietly hoping the two maids would be too busy with his task that they wouldn't be able to bother him till they had left for the trip. Now just how to deal with them on the way there and while we're out side the castle? He pondered to himself quietly.

Inventions:
Ganrich tab
Fuair iiii tab

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Nimiheko

As the female apologized about the mispronunciation, the feline woman merely shook her hand side to side in a 'no need' manner. "Nyit's fine. Nyi can tell he nyis still young." She said, not mentioning the boy's physical strengths since he didn't smell perfectly human. She lightly listened though as the woman then addressed the man about what he did for fun. Her attention on the topic though was soon drawn away as she started to feast upon the fish, eating a rather surprising number for someone who had already eaten. As she finished, the boy got up and asked the 'cat and the canary' about seeing his room, to which the feathered one nodded its head before examining the female with a curious look in its eyes. "Nyat's fine with nye. Nyi'n in nyou rush." She replied with a smile before looking at the phoenix and offering a finger for the bird to perch on after she stood up. "Nyon't worry, nyi won't neat you. Nyesides, too nyany feathers for ny tastes." She said, thought the small smirk made it hard to tell if she was teasing the bird as well or not.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Zeke:
۞

╚══════════════╝

Zeke listened to Glemynik tell his story of his scar, shrugging when he finished. It was hard for Zeke to even believe such a simple story as that. It didn’t help any that he still didn’t trust the man. “So you lost your head? Or did you almost lose your head," Zeke asked him wanting to clarify if he had actually ‘lost his head.’ More like lost your brain, Zeke thought to himself. Glemynik always seemed to talk in riddles and confused Zeke with his words and his actions. His mannerisms were the main reason Zeke still could not fully trust him; he didn’t know what to expect from him.

“You sound as if I hate all alchemists. Well I don’t, just to clear you up. I just hate those that use living beings for their advance in…well whatever they do. Be it for immortality or to help make themselves stronger,” Zeke crossed his arms across his chest underneath the cloak as he was talking taking a step to change his position to a more relaxing one. He shook his head slowly thinking back to when he had killed the alchemist who had made him what he was and who had used and killed his mother, though he barely remembered her, and had used him for his blood for testing.

Snapping from his thoughts he looked back at Glemynik and said, “I’m not out to get the world. All I want to do is end experiments on humans.” Zeke couldn’t understand why this man was so intent on him joining up with him. “Let me think,” Zeke told him taking a minute to think about what he should do. If he should just leave him, though Zeke thought if he just left Glemynik was most likely to follow him still, or should he just go with it for now and see what ends up happening. Taking in a deep breath he finally said, “Fine I’ll join up, for now. Although don’t think for one minute that I trust you,” he said looking straight into Glem’s eys underneath the hood of his cloak, unsure if Glem saw his eye contact or not.

╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄╂ ╃ ╄
ooc:

Shattered Crown

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

ϟ Shadow smiled shyly when Petra accepted his apology. He didn’t know what else to do or if he had to do anything else when someone accepted your apology, so he just left it at that. Upon hearing Petra say that the hit was nothing compared to being hit with flaming wings he had to agree, though he couldn’t keep his laughter in. Letting his laughter out he then looked at Pheobe, who was now perched in front of him, with a look that said 'you really do that to him,' though he quickly smiled to show that he thought it was funny. He had to admit he probably hit Elsha a few times with his own wings when he was still learning to use and control them.

When both Pheobe and Nimiheko gave their consent on wanting to see his room he took off without them, too excited to realize they weren't following and that they didn’t know where to go. When he reached his room he turned around pointing at it, it was at this time he realized he had left without them. Rolling his eyes at himself he ran back to the dining room to pick them up and show them the way. He peeked his head around the door frame and quietly he said, “Sorry. Got too excited and left without you guys.” He then waited for them to follow, this time slowing down his pace.

Reaching the end of the hall, just a few feet away from his room he turned around again and pointed it out, as if it wasn’t obvious enough, “This is my room. Come on in,” he told them both. Upon entering you could see the room was well rounded and of a decent size to fit something really big in it. It wasn’t square like most rooms would be in a mansion this size. You would also be able to see that the ceiling was much higher than the rest of the first floor, in fact the ceiling for this room was even with the second story ceiling, it had to be tall enough to fit the size of the tree. You would also notice about half way up that was there was a small balcony that lead onto the second floor. Elsha went on this balcony from time to time to watch him or he himself flew through the door to reach the second floor fast then to go all the way around to reach the stairs. You would also notice that there was a sun roof there, one for the tree to get the sun and air it needed and two for Shadow to fly out that way if he wanted to.

The tree was a giant oak, the apples on it already ripe. This room was built around the tree having to build it this way after she had found Shadow. This room was built perfectly for him which was why he enjoyed showing it off. To the right, as mentioned before, you would see a cave, man made, and inside said cave was a small human bed. Shadow could never make up his mind with how he wanted to sleep, with so many choices it was hard for him, though he preferred the tree most of the time. He ran into his room and jumped up onto the lowest branch and started to climb, sometimes jumping to the next branch instead of climbing it. When he reached the halfway point he stood up on the branch, spread his arms out wide, and said loudly, “Welcome to my room. So what do you think?”

≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁

User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

Elsha gave a slight smile to Nimiheko to show she had heard her say that the boy was still young. He was though Elsha thought he may have had more intelligence to him if his parents had raised him. She had found his egg one day while she was walking though the forest. She had looked for the nest and his parents to no avail. She later found that they may have been killed by hunters having seen them leave the forest with what looked like griffon heads and packages of what could have been the meat or feathers from them. Not wanting to leave the egg she had taken it home and raised the boy herself when he hatched.

She watched as the three, Shadow, Pheobe, and Nimiheko took off towards Shadow’s room. She smirked giving a small laugh, he really like to show off his room she thought to herself. She returned her attention to Petra after letting her thoughts run. She giggled again hearing his explanation that he was a man with a bird that traveled. It seemed to her that he was belittling himself, “I think it’s an awesome thing to be able to travel a lot not knowing what may happen. I have always been stuck here so I know little of any other place besides what’s here,” telling him while examining his face trying to figure out what he was thinking. If only I could read minds, she thought to herself sighing when the thought was finished.

Standing up she stretched helping to relieve any cramps she might have gotten from sitting so long. She wanted to get her body moving, she was itching to go onto the practice grounds. Finishing her stretch she looked down at Petra, “I’m planning to go out on the practice grounds and well, practice. You’re welcome to join me if you like. You can also help yourself to my father’s library. It’s just up the stairs on the second floor, third door on your right. You look like the kind of man that likes to read.” Even though her father was dead and the library was now hers she had always called it her father’s. It was a collection he had started holding some older books about older magic’s. She wasn’t interested in them though, so they just sat there collecting dust, until the maids cleaned them up again.

She had read a few of the books in there though, the ones that had interested her anyway. Most of the ones she had read had to do with exotic and mythical birds, hence why she knew some things about phoenixes and griffons. The content within those books was why she had read them, hoping they could help her raise Shadow, and they did. She had also read some books on wind magic having realized she had had the talent for it. Other than those books everything else had remained untouched, other than the cleaning, since her father died. She didn’t even know if there were any books about the forgotten goddess in there, not having bothered to look. If Aslan came she would have to remember to offer him her library as well.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

Aslan looked at Sable, she was a small but bold young woman who didn't shy away or act like a bumbling buffoon like so many around him often did. He never even saw his last bodyguard, she never reported for work, probably frightened of him as so many other had been due to the rumors which surrounded the young king. The dark haired male then nodded slightly towards her: " Well then... don't disappoint me. " She then brought up the trip to which he quirked up an eyebrow slightly towards her before clearly his throat to speak. The woman didn't seem human to Aslan, not that it mattered, so long as she was loyal then he could careless.

" Yes, well I feel my wife has been cooped up in here for too long so we're going to visit an old friend of mine. I also need to check on a few projects.. Knowing that my wife will be with me there is something I need you to know. The queen does not know that one of her brothers is still alive, in fact he created some commotion here the other night. If by any chance you see Prince Adrian during the course of our visit you are to kill him and report directly to me. Understood?" He looked at Sable, whether either Adrian or Mia knew it... as long as Adrian had those journals then Mia was in danger. Aslan wanted to protect her, if Adrian was anything like their father then there would be no saving him from... well... himself.

Anna Lux

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"I seen him clear the deck of a Cordalian vessel all by himself like it were nothin', fighting like the devil, dressed as a man."

Garret Dulvian
+The Captain of the Invictus+

As expected, Ria had managed to calm down enough that Garret didn't necessarily have to worry about her powers going out of control. That was until the vampire was suddenly 'kidnapped' by some bandit that the pirate guessed that they were enthralled. Ria seemed to become annoyed again and without waiting for an answer, chased off after Aquilo and the couple of bandits. This left Garret in a bit of a predicament since now he was surrounded by the rest of them, each grinning at him like a piece of meat. But instead of being worried, the captain looked like he was more annoyed than anything else as he drew both of his swords, "Well lads, it seems you have the pleasure of dying by my hands. Let's make this quick. I don't like keeping my sister waiting."

With that, Garret quickly spun around and parried an attack from behind, slashing the bandit's throat and then swiftly stabbing another through his heart. Two more attack him in tandem and were soon dealt with by spilling their guts onto the ground. The final three followed suit by attack him at the same time. The pirate brought a sword up to block the axe while using his other one to parry and guide the second bandit's sword into stabbing the third. Then he quickly tripped the second one and used the first one's axe to behead the one on the ground. Finally, Garret disarmed the last bandit and slashed him repeatedly until he was dead as well, "Bad form, mates. Attacking a man trying to save the one he loves."

With a grunt, the pirate wasted no time following after Ria until he found her with the vampire in the bandit camp. He was still flirting with her but it looked like she had managed to cause him some form of pain. But now he was starting to get pissed off when he overheard the vampire say that she was asking him to be sowed, something that would have sent any normal man into a rage. Garret, however, had learned to keep his cool under pressure and so he didn't let that rage consume him but he did direct it towards Aquilo in another manner. Approaching the pervert, the captain decided to draw back his gauntlet and aimed a punch directly at the back of Aquilo's head. Whether or not it connected, he found himself in front of Ria as he gave the vampire a glare so intense that it could probably kill the undead. "That was your last warning. Touch her again and you'll regret not staying dead. Got it? Now, get out of our sight, bilge rat."

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... deserves what he gets."

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE IMPRISONED QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

Mia laughs, she placed a hand on his arm and shook her head. "If you do not know what to do with such attention, just accept it.." She gave him a quick wink and chuckles. "Anyway, let's go.." She began walking to her chambers to make sure everything she needed have been packed and ready to leave. She was a bit excited to actually leave the castle. Yes, she was just out in town yesterday but no for long, it was just a simple walk around and she had bought a dress. It wasn't a very eventful day out.

She glanced over to Kris and gave him a wide smile before turning into her room. She stopped and sees Aslan talking with a woman. "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.. I just wanted to check if everything was packed. We can leave if you both are having an important conversation.." She smiles at Aslan then to the woman that he was speaking too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cassandra Sandsmark

K4M1-kun

Anna Lux

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Hindsight

Hindsight is both a gift and a curse. Knowing how things could've been different if only for a few changes"

Mimi shook her head as Adrian wandered off and Ignus followed him, neither of the men had a clue what was happening. The lizard jumped towards Kiki and found a notepad and a paper before writing down her thoughts... " You can sense it too can't you? She's coming back and that boy is in danger. He is so close to the spirit world and doesn't even know it." Mimi was summoned from the spirit world, though her memories weren't completely in tact she kept gaining them few by few. She had a gut feeling about such things, Ignus would be able to find the prince and the spirit world was a very dangerous place for the living.

Mimi stood on Kiki's lap, if her sister had more strength she would encourage her to go but it was clear that she didn't. As for Mimi, there wasn't much she could do stuck in the body of a lizard, she felt helpless... a feeling which she hated. Maybe Ignus could find an undamaged body for her, someone freshly dead of disease, digging up a corpse was out of the question as it would be decaying and she could stay in a body which had too much damage as she would just die. The lizard slowly laid down in Kiki's lap.

Zerokun

K4M1-kun
[

Dangerous Genius

User Image
ɱαциʈαʁɨα ∂цℓυɨαи

Hearing the man's response to her threats of getting her back but with a hug or something, her anger waned a bit as she found it odd that someone would threaten her with something like a hug. Though as he said she didn't need to be concerned about his injury, she merely quirked an eyebrow. "I wasn't..." She said simply as she gave him a look that said 'as if I would care for your safety'. At his sassy look and wink, one of her eyebrows notably twitched in response. Though his following words her anger was lit afire once more and the wind kicked up. She disregarded his comment about the weather though he might have noticed her anger through how her grip on her sword only tightened as if she would break the hilt with her grip. As he proceeded to then propose that she wanted to be his sow, her anger seemed to be ready to snap, however luckily for Aquilo, Garret had arrived and after punching the male moved before his sister who had prepared to swing her sword at Aquilo, halting her action as her eyes widened.

Realizing she had been about to loose herself, she dropped her sword, which fell to the ground behind her and she leaned into Garret's backside. "O-onii-sama. I'm sorry I didn't listen. He just... really pisses me off!" She said, from her voice she seemed ready to break into tears out of frustration and annoyance. She lightly grabbed a hold of her sibling's shirt hem as she tried to calm herself, the wind settling down as well. After a moment she shouted around Garret at the vampire. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! All you sick perverted bastards, just leave me alone!!" Though her anger wasn't just aimed at Aquilo but other perverts as well. Was it too much to ask? Just because she looked gorgeous did that mean everyone else had to look at her with lustful eyes? She was born with this beauty and didn't even try to show it off or add make up to it. She hid most of her skin to try and hide it from view even yet the perverts never changed, they always harassed her. It made her want to just kill them all! Only Garret could understand her.

Hot Ringmaster

User Image
User Image

XXXGarret's back-handed attack on Aquilo had landed directly at the back of his head, causing Aquilo to jolt; forcing his chin to hit his own neck. He wrinced in pain, and scratched the back of his head. Aquilo perfectly knew well that Garret had all the right to attack him, and scold him for what he's done. After-all, it was perfectly natural for a person to look on after their lover, and Aquilo did harass Ria ever so much. As Aquilo scratched the back of his feathered hair, he'd hear Garret warn him about being around Ria. In response, Aquilo stuck out his tongue to Garret, like an immature brat. He added to his gesture: “Oh, you're no fun. Though fine, be that way!” within a childish tone of voice.

XXXBy then, Aquilo heard Ria to drop her blade. Aquilo trailed his eyes away from Garret, and watched as Ria suddenly acted... Well, 'cute'. Aquilo; surprised to see the woman to act so keen, would widen his eyes like hen's eggs. He pointed to Ria, and gave her a suspicious look. “You can do cute?” Aquilo inquired of Ria, quirking a brow. “That's no fair then! - WHY did you act so mean to me!” As if the perverted man had neglected and forgotten the harassment that he commited upon the poor girl in the first place. Aquilo's jaw then dropped when Ria shouted at the two, calling them perverts. Aquilo shook his head, and folded his arms upon one another.

XXXHe looked onto Garret, and said “Oh, dear. See what you've done?” He teased Garret, snickering at his own words. Aquilo then looked on over to Ria, noticing that she was particuaoly angry at him. A bead of sweat twinkled down his fore-head. “E-eh...” Aquilo's eyes twitched, gesturing that he was afraid as to what Ria would do on-to him. And so, the perverted vampire ran to Ria's side, and placed both of his knees to her. He clutched his hands together, and begged Ria to: “OH GAWD, please don't attack me again! - I'll do ANYTHING to make you not hit me!” within a pathetic tone of voice. The cartoonish vampire then trailed his hands to his leather satchel, and withdrew a random boquet of roses. He then rose said boquet, and offered them as a peace offering. Where and how did he attain those?

User Image

Zerokun

K4M1-kun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out