Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Yumi and Sumi

NPCS

As the king was getting ready for his trip as was everyone else in the palace news that Kris would be leaving with the king reached and the ears of two young maids. The head maid then asked a group of maids " Alright! The king and queen will need two maids to accompany them alongside the guards in their journey.' A green haired maid pushed her way through the crowds of maids and held up her hand. " I volunteer" The maid's name was Yumi but she found herself getting jabbed in the stomach by a blonde maid who raised her hand. " I volunteer too." The two maids soon started fighting. " I called it first you blonde haired bimbo." Yumi put Sumi in a headlock until Sumi jabbed her in the gut. " Back off you green haired slut!"

The head maid sighed, Yumi and Sumi often got into fights, rumor was that both maids were after the same man... hell it was more then a rumor, it obvious with the way the duo drooled over the queen's bodyguard like dogs drooling over a fine cut of steak. " Fine, you'll both go.... But please don't screw this up. Now make sure that everyone going has what they need." Everyone? That included Kris right? The two young maidens squealed with excitement and bowed towards the head maid as the spoke in unison " Yes Ma'am" The two of them ran off to find Kris. When they found him both of them went up to them.

" Hey Kris, we're going on the trip too and the head maid told us to find out if anyone needs anything. So do you need anything?" Sumi then used her butt to bump Yumi outta the way. " Anything at all? Don't be a afraid to ask." Upset Yumi then pushed Sumi outta the way... " I could draw you a nice hot bath if you like... Sumi then shoved Yumi.. " And I'll help you undress for it. " Yumi shoved Sumi " Then I'll scrub your back for you" Sumi blinked her eyes, flirting with Kris and trying to outdo Yumi. " And I'll scrub your front" In the background someone could see the head maid completely facepalming at the scene.

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab The female thanked the two in her hushed voice after she was helped onto the steed, lightly stroking the horse's mane with an almost bone like hand. She noticed though that Adrian seemed to think about her question for a bit before finally speaking up, claiming that he liked everything about her. Again she spoke up in an almost whisper like tone. "What all to you constitutes everything?" She asked, before he thought about what she said in regard to the power within himself. His reaction told her that he found it hard to believe, but before she could say more about it, the other female introduced herself to them before telling Adrian that he'd have to walk. Adrian was fine with that though, as he said, before he went on to apologize to the other woman. To this, the other woman had given a joking reply, to which Kishiki secretly smiled at beneath her mask which showed no emotion on it. Though when the woman explained that she was only joking, the winged female's smile faded. Reactions to jokes were better when you didn't explain yourself by her standards.

Observing as the woman proceeded to kill a near by rabbit and tie it to the horse's saddle. Hearing the woman's question about the Goddess and if they were of some kind of cult, Kiki could only let out a small sigh before speaking up in her barely audible voice again. "We're not a part of a cult, all the cults related to the goddess are long dead." She said at first, seeming to plan to just not explain what or who the goddess was. Though the reason for this was because they had already arrived at Adrian's cabin. With some help from the other two, she dismounted the horse and headed for the building as she spoke up again. "As for the goddess, I'd prefer to save that for another time." She admitted before going inside and taking a seat within. Once seated, she spoke up again, "what I will say though is that you're best off not thinking about the goddess, she will only bring doom and misfortune to all." She said with a sigh before hearing Ignus outside. "I'm not that old, Ignus." She said with a look at the door way, having heard him since her hearing was better than most people's to make up for her lack of sight.

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

Unbeknownst to the group at the cabin, the area where the temple use to stand was a man with cream hair tied in a ponytail. He had dark skin and wore a mostly purple jacket with a flared collar, in addition to purple gauntlets and boots. He had what looked like a journal in one hand and a quill in the other, writing down his initial findings on the parchment. Volsung had heard and felt what had occurred at the temple and he too was frequent visitor there, although that was mainly for research purposes. "The temple crumbled into dust. It didn't do so on it's own, so there must have been a catalyst...Perhaps an spell or some nature of ability. Whoever did this is very powerful indeed. But yet I could still feel trace of ancient power in this area. Interesting," he muttered aloud. He usually voiced his thoughts out loud as he helped him think and stimulated his mind, not to mention that living alone all these years made it somewhat necessary for his sanity.

He finished writing and placed the journal back in his satchel before kneeling on the ground, placing his hand on a stone, "Someone was writing here, though it's more recent, But that's not important. Let's see if I figure out what kind of magic caused all this." Taking out a dagger, Volg cut his thumb and drew an symbol on the ground which began to glow as he powered it, "Hmm...very old magic indeed. Older than I am, at least. It could be an immortal who did this. But there are traces of alchemy from another source, but whoever it was is an amateur at best. Intriguing..."

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

Red phoenix_rising

Dangerous Genius

User Image
ɱαциʈαʁɨα ∂цℓυɨαи

As they continued into the forest and she mentioned the population of rabbits was low, Garret mentioned that they would likely need to pick up the pace before the rebels left the area. Nodding in agreement, she headed in the direction she 'felt' there were less rabbits. The way she had determined the rabbit's locations though and population was via her ability to manipulate the wind, as such, she could also feel its movements, such as the breath exhaled by a human or animal. Of course, by no means was this not a heavy use of magic, but if not for her brother's presence, it would take more magic as she would easily loose her concentration. Though as she started in the direction of the rabbits, she sensed a disturbance in the wind above them, pausing as she spotted a male figure in a tree watching them. As he moved closer, she wasn't sure what to think when he suddenly fell out of the tree, twitching on the ground before them.

Not sure what to think of the man, she figured if he was dying on the ground she should just end his life so as to show some mercy. However, before she could unsheathe her sword, the man rose to his feet, apologizing and stating he had a 'happy seizures,' what ever that might have been. As the man proceeded to claim to be a vampire, as if pre-emtively, she spoke up as if thinking he was going to request her blood. "You can't have our blood." She stated, refusing his hand before he excused himself to go suck the blood of a rabbit, causing the woman to pause before looking at her brother. Perhaps this vampire had been part of the reason for the low rabbit population? It would certainly explain things. Though as the man turned back to them after discarding the rabbit's body, she watched him remove some funny object from his sack. As he proposed selling them some kind of item for sex, she turned to Garret with an interested look as if she was all for buying it- that is until the vampire proceeded to say that they'd have to have sex with him around.

Almost immediately after, the female's happy smile grew dark and the wind kicked up a bit. "I'm sorry, I don't think I quite heard you right there..." She said with a fairly scary look on her face as if she was forcing a smile on her face before turning to her brother. "Excuse me a moment, Onii-sama." She said, releasing his finger and quickly the wind kicked up further before she unsheathed her blade and hurled it at Aquilo without a second thought, the wind guiding it towards him almost like a homing arrow, except much larger and more painful looking considering how damaged the sword was. After releasing the sword, she quickly followed after, aiming to bring a follow up attack after the sword hit using her bear fists. Though the most likely thing to surprise the vampire would be how she appeared to have no wind resistance in her movements, instead, the wind seemed to only assist her and improve her speed.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"I seen him clear the deck of a Cordalian vessel all by himself like it were nothin', fighting like the devil, dressed as a man."

Garret Dulvian
+The Captain of the Invictus+

As they continued on their search, his sister stopped his pace and he instinctively looked up as a man fell from the tree. Garret took a step back and gripped his sword in one hand while pulling Ria closer to him with the other. But as soon as Ria made to end his life, the person stood up like nothing had happened, mentioning something about 'happy seizures' causing the pirate to quirk a brow in confusion. But then he talked about blood and Garret finally knew he was a vampire and probably the reason for the low rabbit population, "You're...a vampire? Sorry but we're not giving you our blood." Then this guy started trying to sell them an item for sex and the pirate glanced at Ria at the same time as she mimicked his movements. But Garret was more skeptical and shook his head at her, as if telling her that it was a bad idea.

But his condition for the sale caused him to narrow his eyes dangerously, "No sale, mate. You'd best apologize to the lass before..." Before Garret could finish his threat, Ria was already advancing towards the vampire after an apology. As she attacked, the pirate smacked his forehead and shook his head in exasperation, "This will not end well. I'd best stop her, even if beating up this pervert was tempting." With a sigh, Garret walked towards Ria and grabbed her arms as he pulled her into a hug, "Ria, don't. He's not worth. Just calm down, love. Okay? For me?"

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... deserves what he gets."

Hot Ringmaster

User Image
User Image

[[OOC: you both have full control of any npcs i include in this post. Also sry for any incoherentcies. It's 2 am]]

XXX“EYIEEE!” Aquilo yelped aloud when Ria threw a weapon at him. Aquilo managed to duck in time, causing the apparently blunt tool to thrust into the tree behind him. The cartoonish mna moved away from the blade, and turned to face said weapon. Aquilo gestured to the blade, and looked at Ria. He looked back to the balde, adding a dramatic double take moment. “REALLY?!” Aquilo begun, meanwhile he walked to the blade, and leant against it. Placing his other hand upon his waist, he'd twitch his left eye at Ria as she begun to walk towards him. “Y'know, this is a FUNNY way to show your gratitude!” Aquilo stated, as if he completely forgotten about his perverted 'catch' to his previous offer. “Seriously. Bah ram you, goat girl. Luckily you only lsot my wind, rather than my head,... As if I didn't lose that already, that is” Aquilo cursed Ria, prior to noticing her mate; Garret, to hold her back.

XXX“You see, That's a good man.” Aquilo proclaimed, throwing himself off the blade. “He's so sincere and open midned, that he knows when to not use rather RASH actions.” Aquil o continued, meanwhile he stepped closer to the two. Aquilo was bold enough to even stop before Ria, merely a meter away from her. The vampire crossed his arms, and pursed his lips. Aquilo tilted his head, allowing his feathered hair to swing to the side, and droop down. He attuned to Ria: “You best listen to your friend. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to continue on my day. Starting with my afternoon dance” Dance?, what did the man mean by that? - as if it were demanded, the man begun to frolic and jump around like a batter dancer.

XXXThis vampire was clearly crazy, and rather straqnge. He even quoted aloud as he postured himself in an allegro; pacing quickly to the side as he tip-toed his feet: “In a mad world, only the mad are insane. ♪” within a poetic-like tone of voice. Aquilo aseembled his way before Ria, merely inches away form her, prior to groping her chest. His grip was strong enough to cause a bruise. The bold vampire commented to the two: “ I had noticed that both the poor and the rich extemes of society the mad were often allowed to mingle freely-” before being interupted, as a bandit charged, and tackled Aquilo down. Before Aquilo to yelp aloud, The bandit holstered Aquilo over his shoulder. The bandit slapped Aquilo's a**. The bandit smirked, and mtutered aloud to himself: “This maiden will make for a fine sow” “I AM NO SOW, I AM A MAN!” Aquilo shouted back, though his compressed lungs from Ria attack from earlier had made him sound high-pitched.

XXXThe bandit glared at Ria and Garret, and pointed his sausage finger at them. He warned them: “It be fer' de' est if you don't follow us. Forget what happened hur', and mah men behind you don't need to use their cross bows on ye' “ and neglected Aquilo's plees, before he began to run off towards the bandit camp.

User Image

Zerokun

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adrian blinked towards the red haired woman as she mentioned cutting his tongue out. Was everyone always so violent? He let Kiki explain about the goddess and sighed " It's as she says... we're not part of any cult." Though Adrian had to admit that he wanted to keep reading the journals, they had a sort of draw to them which made them incredible appealing to the young prince. Kiki then asked what constitutes as everything to which he sighed and shook his head... ' That could take me several lifetimes to explain and yet still I wouldn't be able to explain it fully. I wish I could find the words to completely tell you how I feel about you, what I love about you, what draws me to you Kishiki; but the truth is that those words simply do not exist. No words in any language could truly grant my feelings towards you any form of justice.

I know we've only met recently, and yet I feel as though I've known you for many years ... I can't explain it, it's just a feeling I have. Please forgive me but I am only a human man, there are some things beyond my comprehension, some things which I will never understand. But I do know I love you, no matter what form you take. "
                                      It felt awkward having a third party there while he was telling Kiki his feelings for her. He went over to the chair where she was seated and brushed away a few strands of her hair. while tilting her head slightly so that she could look into his eyes. " I knew from the time we first met that you weren't human and that you were far older then I am. But you will probably live longer then I could ever hope to live as well. If I am lucky enough to make it to old age and I do become an old man man with long gray hair. Will you still love me? Or will you look the other way?"

He then slowly and gently kissed her on her mask, where her lips would've been, not caring who saw. Adrian hated to see Kiki this way, not her appearance but her self-esteem. Yet still in the back of his mind he thought about his family, his father who went crazy and killed his mother, brothers, and eldest sister for power. The tales of the forgotten goddess told within the confines of those journals. Also of Aslan, his half-brother who attempted to stop his father from bringing back the goddess. After the kiss was over he spoke to Kiki softly, ' You must forgive me if I continue to study the journals.. I've learned so much about my father and about my half-brother as well. For a long time I was upset at Aslan for killing my family, even though I now know he was innocent of that crime, it's hard to believe that he is actually my older brother. "

Location :: the cabin.>>>>With :: Kiki and Amartesia>>>> Feeling :: Confused

K4M1-kun

ZeroKyon

Red phoenix_rising

Cassandra Sandsmark
K4M1-Kun
Zerokun

Artemisia Redfair ~ Sell sword~leather Armor~Antony~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The feeling of hands on Antony's mane caused him to turn his ears to Kiki as they walked back to the cabin. Even though the hands felt weak that were on him, he enjoyed their touch. Artemisia listened as Kiki explained they were not part of some cult, that brought a small sigh of relief from her lips. She had dealt with cults before and she did not want to dealing with anymore. "I'm sure if my elven kin still roamed these lands I would have heard of this goddess, but alas they are not, and was not raised with them. Forgive me for thinking ill." She said looking over her shoulder at them. As they reached the cabin, both Artemisia and Adrian helped down from Antony. Artemisia nodded to the Knight from early as they took Kiki in to the cabin and sitting her on a chair. Artemisia straighten and backed away as Adrian came to Kiki's side. She only listen for a moment, letting a small smile come to her lips, she knew it was time for her to excuse her self. "If you'll excuse me, I shall take me leave." She said with a small bow of her head before turning on her boot hills. She called over her shoulder at them. "Hopefully our paths will cross again, on a much lighter note." She said before walking out the door.

As Artemisia walked out the door she saw the knight place money next to Argento, this of course was reward with the stallion stomping his front hooves, flatten ears and bared teeth. Antony's ringed his tail like a whip as he wanted so badly to bite this man, who dared get close to him. Artemisia, just shook her head as she placed a steady hand on the stallions neck. "Forgive him, for some reason you unsettle him." She said before bending over and picking up the money. She mounted Antony and looked again at the knight. "Fair thee well, sir." She said before sending Antony into a strong canter.

Artemisia rode through the forest, heading back to where the temple use to stand. Since it was destroyed it left an open space, it would back a good place to camp and eat her lunch. She slowed Antony down to a trot as they came back to what was once the temple. Antony took his path carefully, having to jump over some stuff before they came to a nice spot. Artemisia dismounted and loosened Antonys girth and took off his bridle so he could graze as Artemisia set to work on building a fire. When she got her fire going, she set to work on skinning and cleaning the rabbit. The rabbit had a nice coat, she was sure she could sell it in town to someone, once it was cleaned and dried. She placed the rabbit on the fire and sat back against a rock relaxing under the warm sun.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

As the ex-knight left the money, the horse got riled up at him but Ignus only gave the steed an impassive expression. When it's owner spoke up, he looked at her and nodded as if it wasn't unusual for the former knight of Cordale, "It's fine. He wouldn't be the first. I...have that effect on people. I'm sure he senses the darkness inside me." He turned away as she mounted the horse and upon her farewell, he glanced back at her with another nod, "Thank you for bringing them here. Farewell to you as well, fair maiden. May you have safe travels."

With that, Ignus walked towards the cabin door and opened it just as Kiki made a quip about not being that old to him. The man chuckled slightly despite his deadpan expression, "Is that so? You could have fooled me." When he saw the scene of Adrian kissing her mask, Ignus rolled his eyes at the young prince but decided not to comment on it. Matters of the heart were not his forte even if he had recently became aware of his own feelings towards a certain woman-turned-chameleon. Looking at Mimi who was still lazing about on his shoulder, the male gently picked her up and placed her next to Kiki as he decided to move on to other matters, "Innocent of killing your father, yes. But he is responsive for the aftermath, including the killing and experimentation of innocent people. Brother or no, he deserves to be punished for his crimes. No matter what his intentions were. As for the journals, I agree with Kishiki. They need to be destroyed. Whatever knowledge is contained within is too powerful and dangerous, especially if holds the key to resurrecting that goddess."

The ex-knight gazed upon Adrian and frowned as he recalled what he knew of the prince's actions, "And you, my prince, should know better than to trust in a power that you can barely comprehend, let alone control. What you did in that temple and before that were foolish and naive. If you really want to become stronger, you need to rely on your own power. Not the power of the others. Trust me, power like that goddesses will only corrupt and destroy." Then looking at Kiki, Ignus softened his gaze somewhat out of some form of sympathy for her, "And I really wish you didn't do that. That was pretty reckless of you. And I'm not exactly thrilled that you didn't tell me that Marie possessed a lizard. Regardless, I'm...glad you both are okay...all things considering." He thought about what Marie told him and the question that burned in his mind, "So resurrecting the goddess will bring about the apocalypse, correct? And the prince's father was killed attempting to do so. Then it seems that your brother is trying to accomplish the same goal, whether he knows it or not. All the more reason to stop him then..."

"I must atone for my sins…"

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

Elsha swallowed the last bit of food she had in her mouth. Unlike Shadow, she had been taught table manners since she was little so it had been habit for her to finish what was in her mouth before speaking.”Sorry about miss-pronouncing your name, Nimiheko is it? You will have to forgive Shadow, as he is still bad at names.” Returning her gaze Petra she smiled apologetically at him, “If you don’t want to talk about it I understand.” She hoped she didn’t hit a landmine within his past. She was just being her curious self that seemed to come out occasionally. “So then what do you like to do for fun,” she asked trying to find a topic to discuss.

She let the maid take her plate from her having finished eating. She wasn’t sure if anyone else was done, but she told one of her servants to give the leftovers, if there was any, to those out in town, and to do so when everyone else was finished eating. She usually did this anytime there was any leftover food not wanting it to go to waste. She didn’t worry about giving it to her servants because they got paid and was well fed, and she herself hated eating leftovers.

User Image
≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

ϟ Shadow glanced at Nimiheko and gave her a smile, his mouth again full of food, as if to apologize when he heard Elsha mention that he had miss-pronounced her name. With that out of the way he continued to eat his food hardly even chewing. This was how he usually ate though, stuff and swallow. When he finally finished just like they did with Elsha one of the maids came up behind Shadow and took his dishes away, taking them to the kitchen to be washed. Although before they had taken his cup he finished his drink in one big gulp, quite the appetite for one so young.

With his food finished and his stomach full he got up and walked around the table and stood in-between Nimiheko and Pheobe. Addressing them both he asked, “Do both of you want to see my room. Sissy had it custom made just for me and it’s huge,” expressing how big it was by throwing his arms out, having accidently hit Petra in his arm. Being young he still was working on controlling his strength when in his human form, so instead of it feeling like a pinch it felt more like a slap from a very angry woman. “Sorry,” he said after realizing he had bumped Petra smiling up at him hoping his innocence would help him forgive he rather easy. He then looked back and Nimiheko and Pheobe, his head going back and forth between the two, "Well do ya," he asked waiting to hear their response.

ooc: sorry it's kinda short and not much going on. Can't think much at the moment.
Shattered: I will get a post up for Glem with Zeke later on today

≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁

Shattered Crown

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Christopher Liching
Advancing the art of science and magic.

Noting that the King and Queen seemed to both be enjoying themselves, a remarkably rare sight to behold until more recently. The male quietly listened to the two converse before the king spoke up, mentioning that he wanted Kris to choose the guards and that they would be leaving at once. "As you wish, your highness." The guard replied with a salute before bowing his head to excuse himself so as to go select the guards to accompany them. However, the man hadn't even gotten a chance to leave the room before two pretty young laddies rushed in and started to talk to him, asking if he needed anything. Of course, he had already come to understand that these two women seemed to have some feelings of interest towards him, but he himself couldn't fully understand those feelings they had, much less return said feelings. He had found the best way to often please them was to first pamper them a bit before sending them off on a menial task. Since he already had the names of the guards that he believed would be the most fit for this task in his mind, he paused a moment before writing down the names of the guards in question on two pieces of paper as he spoke to them. "Yumi, Sumi, you're both beautiful women, though it's because of that I don't like seeing you two fight." He said, before placing himself between them, handing one slip to each girl. "I wouldn't mind if you helped me, just tell these guards that they will be accompanying the King on his trip." Finishing speaking, he gave a small smile to each girl, the best he could manage. This amount of time would at least buy him some time to figure out how to deal with them during the trip at least...

Inventions:
Ganrich tab
Fuair iiii tab

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

Aslan smiled at Mia gently, she seemed surprised but not upset. " It's been a long time since I last visited with any of my friends. For most part ever since taking the throne I've been locked up in this castle. I was better friends with Elsha's father then herself, I rather miss the man. He was a good politician. Still that's all the more reason to visit her and that little brother of hers." He sighed still smiling... " Strange, I knew the books were cursed but I never thought them leaving would give me such relief. Never was able to destroy the damned things. Maybe someone else has finally succeeded where I failed. "

Aslan looked over at Mia laughing slightly, something which he had never done in the five years which they have been married. " Never mind what I said. I was just thinking out loud. You should have your handmaidens get your stuff ready." Leaving the room Aslan saw two of the maids flirting with Kris and the man brush them off with a task to keep them busy. The dark haired king couldn't help but laugh out loud. Much of the staff was surprised at this--- Aslan never laughed. Walking down the halls Aslan looked outside of an open window and smiled... " I never knew the sun was so bright." Rumors that he finally lost it were circling around some of the staff. No one knew if it was true or not, but it was clear that the man was not behaving much like himself.

kinzy15

K4M1-kun

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

The glowing symbols disappeared as Volsung stood and readjusted his glasses, surveying the area one more time, "It's too bad that who it was has left. I could have studied them." Wiping the dirt from his hands, he was about to leave the area when the smell of food invaded his nostrils, Someone is nearby. It's not the one who destroyed the temple. However, perhaps I should ask for some directions. His mind made up, Volsung literally followed his nose until he happened upon redheaded woman with a horse grazing nearby. He studied her for a moment before he approached her, "Good morrow, milady. Forgive my intrusion but I was wondering if you could point me towards the nearest town."

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

(Blegh, short post.)

Red phoenix_rising

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Zeke:
۞

╚══════════════╝

“Tch,” was all Zeke could say not getting any information of the rumors Glem had mentioned. He didn’t like not knowing what ever was going on around himself or about himself. He liked to know so he could better anticipate what might happen. Zeke watched as Glem positioned himself in what looked uncomfortable which ended with Zeke looking down at him now, taking notice of the scar on his neck. “What’s the scar from,” Zeke’s curiosity taking over again. Though from what little he had gotten out of Glem so far he doubted that he would even tell him about that.

Still watching the elf that seemed to be arguing with himself now Zeke questioned, “A comrade? You want to be a comrade?” Zeke was unsure of the man and more so when he asked him to take a trip away from isolation with him. Though he had to admit he was getting tired of always having to hide. He didn’t have much fun being alone and he was also starting to hate his cowardly self, the main reason he had stayed in hiding, because he was scared of the unknown. But he was tired of it and here it was the perfect opportunity to escape from it, besides he really didn’t have anything to lose from it. Nodding he said “So what do you have in mind then,” though he was still wary of the man and didn’t fully trust him. If trust was what he was after he would have to earn it from him.

╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄╂ ╃ ╄
ooc:

Shattered Crown

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Hindsight

Hindsight is both a gift and a curse. Knowing how things could've been different if only for a few changes"

Mimi was still on Ignus's shoulder when she heard the prince talking to her sister and rolled her eyes a bit. Dumb kid! He just met Kiki yesterday and was already proclaiming his undying love for her, that could only end badly. How can you 'love' someone who you've only known less then two days? Marilyn had known Ignus for years and only recently figured out that she had feelings for him and not once did she go such extremities as 'love'. The word was used so oftenby people is seemed to lose all context and meaning.

She heard Ignus speak, true Aslan wasn't an innocent man... but who was? Whatever, Mimi could care less about Aslan but more about the goddess and the journals. She jumped off of Ignus shoulder and over to the chair where her sister was. Seeing Kiki, Mimi went into a slight daze, feathers? , she was uncertain. Marie had looked in to the past many times but never knew her own past, at least not the one before Aslan used the summons and alchemy to bring her forth. Coming out of the daze Marilyn shook her head and then slightly glared at the prince... if he hurt her sister then the lizard would gouge out his eyeballs and feed his heart to mountain lions. Family came first after all.

Zerokun

K4M1-kun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas