18 Kids.
An abandoned warehouse.
Middle of nowhere.
Psycho in control.

Obviously rainbows and sunshine await.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all hate something.
Or someone.
There's always that one person who you could beat.
Or even stab with a toothbrush.
Maybe even gauge their eyes out.
Well these 18 children all had something in common besides being kidnapped.
They seriously had it out for one another.
Sure, some weren't as homicidal as the others.
But deep down, everyone wanted bloodshed.

Mr. Masters had seen it.
He witnessed the rage in all the kids.
And he wanted to harness it.

Welcome to the Slaughter House.
The S is silent.
smile

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image

So you may be wondering what the story is...
How did I end up here?
What did I do to deserve this?

In all honesty?
Nothing.
You were the lucky ones chosen to show your true rage.

To put it simply; you are just going to kill who you can.
It doesn't need to be right away.
It doesn't need to be grotesque.
It does, however, need to happen.

There will only be allowed four people to leave.
Of course, there will be certain circumstances in doing so...
But that's beside the point.

If you make me happy, you will be rewarded.
Cameras will be all around, filming everything.
Try and have fun, kids.

~Mr. Masters

Versatile Exhibitionist

Rules

As a tester for a bigger roleplay I'm planning, we'll be using the random number action to decide what happens. Higher numbers are considered good for you. Lower is worse. The numbers will be between 1 and 18. If you get a 1, consider yourself dead in a fight. If you get an 18, you're allowed a god mod for that one post.

This is a complete test to see if an RP like this could completely work. I hope for it to work like Battle Royale or the Hunger Games. Maybe even like those crappy horror movies we always see. Dual wielding characters is allowed, by the way. Just color code your random number posts so we know which character gets what.

No ordinary godmodding please. If you get a lucky 18, then you're allowed to once.

Nothing sexual, please. Honestly, that would be the last thing on my mind if I was pitted against a bunch of people to kill.

Romance however is accepted. 4 people are allowed to live and leave, so why not pair up with someone?

Send me your profile with your characters name. Nothing too special really for this, cause I don't see it being too extravagant.

Characters can range from any kind of background. Fighting experience won't really help against luck.

Godmodding with 18 - We'll all be doing the numbers in the OOC before we actually post, so we can possibly discuss if it'll be a death, complete evasion or fatal wound.

Grouping is allowed, as stated above. Just discuss it in OOC or private. When ganking (attacking as a group), you add up both your random numbers out of the total. In order for it to be god-modable, you will need to get a 24 or higher. Lower will allow the victim to fight back easier and/or get away if they choose. Groups fighting groups will be around the same, the team with the higher number or passing number will win the fight. Below is the chart for group attacks. REMEMBER~ Grouping doesn't mean you instantly kill.
2 people = 36 total, 24 needed.
3 people = 54 total, 40 needed.
4 people = 72 total, 58 needed.

More will be added possibly.

Versatile Exhibitionist

To the Profiles

To the OOC/ Number Rolls

So you can pimp these out however you want. Just make sure to have the basics that I listed, thank you!

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][IMGleft]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/DragonFlame235/210x250.jpg[/IMGleft]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=18][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]⊰[/color] [color=COLOR2]YOUR FULL NAME[/color] [color=black]⊱[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=gray]NICK NAME[/color][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=gray] ♀ / ♂ [/color][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=gray] AGE (13 to 19) [/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=grey] MAIN TRAIT[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=grey]THEME SONG[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=gray] PERSONALITY [/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]● [color=COLOR2][b] DISLIKES[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]● [b] [color=COLOR2]TAKEN[/color] → USERNAME[/b] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=gray]BIOGRAPHY - One Paragraph⊰ [b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Versatile Exhibitionist

=Reserved=

Versatile Exhibitionist

~Reserved~

Versatile Exhibitionist

Starting

Alright, so we'll be starting off with everyone starting off in different rooms around the building. It's 5 stories high and includes 10 stair cases, each leading to every floor. There's also a basement with almost maze-like corridors. The note above by Mr. Masters will be in each room where you wake up, so you know what's going on. Mr. Masters' will be watching everything going on, and will even open certain secret doors and walls as he feels fit. With that, good luck everyone smile Any questions, PM me or ask in the OOC/Rolling area.

Versatile Exhibitionist

User ImageSarah awoke in a strange room littered with newspapers. Her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, squinting a bit to try and see where she was. Her head had a strange pounding sensation, causing her vision to be a bit blurred. Tied to her wrist was a small note, which she could barely read. Taking a few seconds, Sarah climbed to her feet, wobbling a bit as she rubbed her head. She sauntered forward, the doorway ahead having more light in it. The only thing she wanted was to get somewhere lighter, somewhere a little less dingy. The minutes it took for her to make her way seemed to take hours. In the luminescent light, Sarah looked to her wrist and took the note off her bracelet. Her eyes squinted again in confusion. "Is... This a joke?" She asked, a small British accent surfacing from her voice. "Hello?" She called out, sounding tired. She couldn't understand what was going on and the note only added to her confusion. I can't really have to kill people... That's just ludicrous. That only happens in the movies. She thought to herself as she leaned against the wall, sliding down it to try and recover from her crude awakening.

Versatile Exhibitionist

User ImageCody stirred in a room that was painted bright pink. The sunlight shone through the boarded up windows, a beam landing right on her face. "I'm up... I'm up..." She complained to what she thought was Loretta, her maid who usually woke her up with the sun. As she sat up, she realized she wasn't in her satin sheets. She wasn't under her down comforter. She was in a room that was somewhat chilly and, in her opinion, covered in Pepto-Bismol. "Where... Am I?" Cody asked no one in particular. She looked around the room, seeing two doors that were closed. Her curiosity peaked as she got to her feet, brushing off the dust on her skirt. Now that she noticed, the room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, just painted. She reached for the knob to the door in front of her, turning it slightly as her mind started to think about what could be behind it. In a second, she opened it, not noticing the notice on the wall from Mr. Masters.

Summery Astronomer

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Verity Lace Talorn
╚══════════════╝

Rolling over on her bed, Verity sighed, not wanting to get up to go to school. That was were all the bad kids who needed to be punished were, and she didn't feel like dealing with their shenanigans. They liked pulling on her curls and poking at her sides, but she'd always hit them back. Today wasn't a day she felt like fighting with them. Today Verity just wanted to burn them down in their perfect little houses.

She then realized that it wasn't morning, and that she never went to bed for the night. Her eyes shot open, and she realized that she was not in a bed, but a nasty old couch with holes and tears on almost every seam. There was a piece of paper laying on her chest and she lifted it up to read, laughing maniacally at the words that she read upon them.

Summery Astronomer

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Abney Rosaline Parke
╚══════════════╝

Abney rubbed her eyes sleepily as she woke up from what must have been a nap. Homework was never fun doing and she didn't blame herself for becoming so damn bored that she fell asleep while doing it. Unfortunately, after taking in the dark room that appeared to be in some sort of basement, homework vanished from her mindset as panic began settling in. Where on earth was she? Getting off the dirty floor, Abney looked around the room, taking in the appearance of folded chairs all against one wall, but there was a single note taped to them that she hurriedly grabbed and began reading. When she had finished reading the words on the paper, she almost didn't believe her luck and wondered if there were some boys in the building. She'd love to use this opportunity to avenge her dead girlfriend with their deaths.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff