are you kidding im daryl 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
pfffttt give me your gold 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 >

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Bonded? Luka tilted his head to the side curiously. Did they really seem like that? They hadn’t known each other very long, though. Besides that, he still didn’t know the man’s name. Or really anything about any of them. At that particular moment they were all essentially strangers. That should have made him nervous, but after everything they’d done already he wasn’t too worried. Instead he found that he was curious. Maybe it had been too long since he had last been with other living human beings, but he found he really wanted to talk with them. Not just about planning either. It would be nice to sit and have an idle conversation that wasn’t done with himself. “I would not say that. I do not think I know them any more than I know you.” He replied with a small shrug as he kicked his legs lightly against the side of the counter he was still sitting on. “But I would not mind being together…Even if that is only for a short while.” He added, glancing sideways at them to try and gage their reactions as everyone spoke their piece.

Their impromptu leader finally introduced himself then after Claire’s very forceful prompting. “Axe.” Luka repeated as though making sure he had heard correctly. “Okay. This is good, yes? We are not strangers as much as we were.” Hoping down from the counter he smiled at the group before starting towards the door. “I will find wood we can use to bored the windows up with and…” The rest of Luka’s thought process was quickly derailed when he heard what sounded like a vehicle outside, followed shortly by someone calling out; asking if anyone was there. Ducking instinctively, he made his way towards the front of the clinic again and glanced warily at the window, trying to figure out who was there.

Whoever it was, they were being awfully loud. There were still a lot of infected out back. If they heard him they were bound to come running…Or limping. Or whatever. They would definitely come somehow. “What should we do?” He hissed nervously even as he moved closer to the window to look outside. Since the new arrival was currently looking in at them, it wouldn’t have come as a surprise if he had noticed Luka standing there awkwardly, his crowbar held at his side like he wasn’t sure what to do with it. He remained like that for a good long moment before he noticed something behind the man. “Damian! Damian is with him!” Not knowing if it was a good idea or not, but wanting to get Damian and the stranger inside before anything showed up, he hurried to the door and pulled it open before motioning them to come in.

Weapon/ammo: A hunting knife, a small 9mm handgun (10 rounds left), and a crowbar.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year and a small backpack(a can of food, a nearly empty bottle of water, a dead ds, a change of clothes, a flashlight, and a lighter).
Party: Alex, Claire, and Natasha.
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Characteristics:
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 113 lbs

Feisty Gaian

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

"ąη∂ ι ℓøøkє∂, ąη∂ Ьєħøℓ∂ ą pąℓє ħørsє: ąη∂ ħιs ηąмє †ħą† są† øη ħιм..."

User Image
Finally! They'd been given a name for the stranger among them. Now they didn't have to say 'Hey! You!' just to get his attention. Natasha sits her bag down along with her bow. For now they had this place to stay in for the night. It was somewhat safe, but it was better than nothing. Everyone agreed to stick together for the time being, which would really be good for every individual because now they had someone to watch their back for them, something that she never had since all of this started. She listened to what Axe suggested for the building. Bording up the doors was okay, but what if they needed an escape route? Surely not everyone could climb out the windows, her dog being one of them without the help. "What are we going to use for boards? I didn't see anything coming inside the place, and I doubt anyone's willing to go out and get the ones I saw out in the alley where Axe and I were earlier." As Natasha spoke, Lu had been laying on the floor when the black kitten walked up to him. He didn't move from his prone position, watching to see what the kitten would do. It stood up on its hind legs to do something to his nose, but fell over. Lu stand up and sniffs the fallen kitten, being gentle with his small frame. He nudged his nose against the kitten's side to help stand him up.

"...ωąs Ðєą†ħ, ąηd нєℓℓ ╒øℓℓøωє∂ ωι†ħ ħιм. ~ яєvєℓą†ιøη ⅵ:ⅷ"

Weapons: Longbow, hunting knife, Smith and Wesson 9mm pistol with lazer and flash light attatchments
Supplies: Five arrows, knife sharpener, two boxes of ammo, one being half empty, three bottles of water, dog food,treats and medicine, dog bowl, few cans of food, batteries, firesteel (flint and steel), char cloth, a first aid kit found in the apartment, and a medium sized back pack.
Companions: Lu, Axe, Luka, a black kitten, and Claire.

Ooc:

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

HEAL T H █████████ Carbon's HE A L T H ████████
I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, and kitty chow, with kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E ThunderStruck

xxxT w i n k l exxxxxx tab xxxx tab T w i n k l exxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxl i t t l exxxxb a t ! ! !x x x x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

Pushing up her glasses, Claire nodded along with Natasha as she made her point. It made sense, as well as the noise from hammering would attract even more undead. As far as she was concerned, boarding was a bad idea. Plus the room they were in was too far from the exit for a quick escape. Although there did seem to be some banging at the door that caught Luka's attention. Carbon had perked up at the sound of it, but continued to curl up next to his newfound dog friend. When Claire had followed Luka to see who it was, she was surprised to see someone standing with someone slung over their shoulder. Apparently, the slung-over-the-shoulder guy was Damien, but who the standing guy was Claire had never met.

"If you or Damien aren't bitten, or infected, come inside. If I find out you are infected and come inside anyway, I will shoot you myself and leave your body outside for them to feast on." The strap on her weapon was already unhooked, so she was ready to draw on the man. No matter how attractive he was, Claire would protect the people inside.

LOCATIONxxxxVet. Clinic tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxDamien, Guy carrying him, Luka, Lu, Natasha, Carbon, and Axe (finally!) tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxDid all the cute guys survive?

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats: Short post is short.. V_V

spacespace[{ Clinic ]} : location
ティ
spacespace[{ This guy, and two strangers ]} : Who you're with
ーン
spacespace[{ Seriously, they do not know me!? ]} : How you feel
エイ

ジャー
███▓▒░░ᵢςҡ ąՆςՇռ░░▒▓███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ランニング

Rick saw a pale young looking guy standing in front of the door waving his arms back and forth trying to give Rick signals. Rick doesn't seem to understand. So he didn't responded, he just scratched the back of his head while puffing more smoke from his cigarette. His pouted his lips and came into a conclusion.

I guess he's telling me to go away?... That's stupid hmm...

Moments later a another one popped out of nowhere, it was a lady wearing glasses and seems to know the stranger on Rick's motor, she looks smart with her glasses on which makes Rick more curious about this group, which lead him thinking... "This stranger is giving me a lot of luck lately." The woman seems to be checking if they got bitten or whatever. It seems like the woman didn't know him and so he removed his cigarette from his mouth, uttered a sigh of disappointment and said,

"Lady I'm pretty sure you're not watching T.V"

He chuckled a bit and glanced back at the stranger on his motor, he flicks his head pointing toward his motor and said,

"Do you know that guy? If you do he's been looking for you."

"He told me that I should go look for a clinic or something, I'm pretty sure this is the place."

Thinking back this woman mention the name Damian, so it would be his name. He seems close to dozing off or probably he already is asleep. Rick walked back to his motor and unwinds the rope that seems to be keeping the two jugs intact, and his wrapped the rope along his shoulders, keeping it with him for further use. He grasped Damian's waist and carried on his shoulders. He grabbed the jug and headed back to the door. The guy was looking at him funny, so as the girl. He looked at them in a serious manner.

"Come on guys, I didn't get bitten by anything and so as Damian"
            , probably they'd understand it now that Rick has cleared out their status.

"Though he got a lot of scratches on his arm. Oh and if you guys have extra clothes, please do give him some cause he is starting to smell weird."

Rick was a little bit commanding, but it's for Damian's sakes and he really smells like a rotting corpse since he got covered in zombie goo awhile ago.

He lifted his jug full of water on his other hand and showed it to the two people standing beside him. Thinking that maybe he should introduce himself to them.

"I'm Rick Falcon, maybe you've seen me before in my movies or maybe you're a fan of dirt bike riding..." He tries to explain his identity by not making it too awkward for the two.

Geez, seriously guys you can't recognize my face.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXX

spacespace
[{警察を呼ぶ?私は気にしないでください ]}

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
I FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HERE
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD The group must have mistaken what he said, telling him they had no time to board up the windows "i didnt say board up the windows, but more like put as much as we can against the doors, the bars on the windows will keep them out enough" but that fell on deaf ears as there was a rumbling sound out side. peering out the window from where his snake sat, he saw a bike, and two people, one slumped over the other. the male spoke up and then Alex looked to the male on the bike and sighed "damien doesn't look to good at all" he watched as the male dragged him in, and introduced himself as rick, also mentioning he was a movie star "status don't mean squat now mate" he said laying his hand on the ledge and allowing the snake to slither up and into his coat. ignoring the snake as it moved about under his coat he watched the man and the folded his arms "so Mr movie star, what happened to him?" the street seemed silent, and that made him snap out of that question "hold that thought" he moved to pull the doors closed just as the dead that where in the ally when he helped Natasha began to fill the streets, luckily they where busy surrounding the bike "sorry about the bike" he smirked before pushing a heavy table across the floor and up against the wall. looks like that had no choice but to stay now, at least til the undead cleared the street.

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

Feisty Gaian

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

User Image
Looks like they were getting some company. Natasha tied Lu up since he was laying down with the kitten. She grabs her gun and bow, along with her arrows, and follows behind Claire. There were two people standing off to the side of the entrance, one of them was leaning on the other. She brought up her gun and pointed it at them with her lazer light on for accuracy in case she needed it. Having lights on at this point really wasn't a good idea. Especially since they used a loud bike to come all the way over here. Apparently Clarie, Axe and Luka all knew who this Damien fellow was, but not the other. He introduced himself as Rick Falcon. The person he was holding onto must have been Damien.

Who was this Rick guy? She'd never heard of him in her entire life. Did he expect to get special treatment because he was a 'superstar'? If that was his current thinking then he'd probably get shot and left to be eaten in an instant. That's what she'd do anyways. In any case, Damien seemed to be really hurt. Axe already had the idea of blocking up the door in case the dead outside decided to come this way. There was a good bit of medical supplies here since it was a vet clinic, maybe she could use the stuff here and the stuff she has in her bag to help him. "Okay Mr. Whateveryournameis, hand Damien over so I can take him into the back room and take a look at him. Luka, wanna come help me?"

Weapons: Longbow, hunting knife, Smith and Wesson 9mm pistol with lazer and flash light attatchments
Supplies: Five arrows, knife sharpener, two boxes of ammo, one being half empty, three bottles of water, dog food,treats and medicine, dog bowl, few cans of food, batteries, firesteel (flint and steel), char cloth, a first aid kit found in the apartment, and a medium sized back pack.
Companions: Lu, Axe, Luka, a black kitten, Claire, Damien, and some famous guy named Rick Falcon.

Ooc:

DA zombie RK
weirdExterminator

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

It didn’t seem like the man understood that Luka was trying to get him to come inside. Which was weird since he thought the beckoning motion was a commonly known one. Ah well. At least Claire intervened quickly. Though her words were far from comforting. Was Damien bit? The new man didn’t seem hurt, but Damien clearly wasn’t in very good condition. What was wrong with him? Luka frowned and stepped away from the door even as the man picked up the jugs as well as Damien and moved to join them. He claimed they were both fine, but it was hard to tell if he was being honest or not. Though if he was being honest, he really hoped he was.

“I do not…Did not watch a lot of television.” Luka explained even as he thought about what they could do to clean Damien off. As far as he knew there weren’t any clothes sitting around here. Except for the clothes that had been on the infected they had killed. But somehow he didn’t think that would help. The best they could probably do was just clean as much of the gore off as they could until they managed to find something better.

Luka was quickly pulled out of his thoughts when Axe suddenly brushed past them and shut the doors before he pushed a heavy table in front of it. The feeling of being trapped wasn’t a good one. He shot a wary glance out the window at the infected before he moved away until his back was pressed against the wall. Was there another way out of here besides the front and back doors? He hoped so. Axe was right: they would likely be trapped here until things cleared out a bit. But that didn’t mean it wouldn’t be a good idea to have an alternative escape route if things got bad.

Eager for a distraction and wanting to do what he could to help, Luka quickly nodded in response to Natasha, stepping towards her even as they waited for Rick's response.

Weapon/ammo: A hunting knife, a small 9mm handgun (10 rounds left), and a crowbar.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year and a small backpack(a can of food, a nearly empty bottle of water, a dead ds, a change of clothes, a flashlight, and a lighter).
Party: Alex (Axe), Claire, Natasha, Damien, and Rick.
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Characteristics:
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 113 lbs

hotpunker_strap's Husband

User Image

D A M I A N

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

At last they've reached the clinic in one piece, Rick was a bit reckless though it is a good thing that they've made it in time. As he was looking around the place. Damian saw familiar faces, but except for one, there's a new person, but was too shy to show his condition. While hanging on Rick's shoulders he saw the tall man from earlier putting barricades on the door he looks like he is busy and focused on what he's doing. Damian wanted to help the man because he saved Damian's life just a few minutes ago, he tries to move and help out but he ended up trembling down on one knee, which made him feel humiliated. He covers his face with his hands and teared up a bit that made his nose turn pink and vision blurry since he have tears cluttering all over it.

He covered up his eyes with his arms trying to wipe his tears away.

"I'm sorry guys, you can leave me for dead now." hoping that they wouldn't take it literally.

Damian feels that it is the most important thing to see people alive and he doesn't want to disappoint in one way or another. As a weak man kneeling before them right now makes him feel weak and useless to the group. As he thought of these things he felt like he give back something for their company.

"Alright, I'm going to stop acting like a child and fix myself up." he was snuffling a little and stood up leaning against the wall, trying not to fall onto the ground. Falling on one knee feels like death, a second one would feel like entering the gates of hell. It looks like that the new girl wanted to help him out so he offers her a friendly handshake.
"This is not a... "not so good introduction", My name is Damian and I'm not usually like this."

►Bag ( I think something is broken inside )

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, and kitty chow, with kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E ThunderStruck

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

I suppose he looks familiar. Oh well.

Claire looked around as everyone shuffled to get away from the oncoming horde of dead people, closing the door behind the guy who introduced himself as Rick Falcon. She shrugged her shoulders, and moved out of the way. Luka and Natasha were taking Damien to a room to clean him up, hopefully he had a change of clothes. She had a huge shirt he could use, but only if he needed it. She looked back at the Rick guy, studying him for a bit before turning back around. "Sorry. I shouldn't have been so confrontational earlier. Just been through a lot today."

Claire re-strapped her weapon back in, and walked over to Axe. "Um, I had an idea as to how to keep ourselves safe without boarding the doors. There are rooms here that don't have any windows. We should pick one that's situated between the exits. That way we have an option to run to, if one gets blocked. Or find a way to the roof, that Lu can get up there as well. Either way it's a death trap if they close us in, but at least we have a chance."

LOCATIONxxxxVet Clinic tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxEveryone tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxx...

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats:

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD with the the star silent now and Damien saying something to Natasha and Luka he was approached again by Claire and he folded his arms "well with all the noise out the front we have no ways of leaving that way anyway, so at least with boarding it up they can push threw, though it doesn't seem like they have caught onto us, but we can't leave so well go with your idea for the night, I'll take watch for the night though I'm sure the dog would make a great watcher aswell" he chuckled slightly looking to Damien with worry then back to Claire "you got some spunk" he said with a gentle nudge to her before collecting his rifle from beside the wall.

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

(Sorry for the late reply been having a stressful week, and sorry for the shortness...hope everyone is still here)

Feisty Gaian

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

User Image
Since this Rick person didn't want to help Damian over to her, Natasha goes over herself and takes him. She lifts and places his arm over her shoulders and helps him walk towards the back room with medical supplies. Before she does this, however, he had held out his hand and introduced himself. The last part of his sentence made her giggle a little. "It's nice to meet you Damian, and I'm sure you're not like this. I'm Natasha." As they walked to the room, they passed by Lu and the fluffy kitten who was now laying on top of him instead of on his legs. "This is my dog Luka. Since we already have a Luka in our group, we decided to call him Lu. This kitten is Claire's, though I don't know it's name." Natasha opens the door to the medical examining room and helps Damian sit down on the table. She starts to inspect his injuries, taking a rag from her bag and wiping off the dust and grime from his body as much as possible to see how badly he was injured. "Where exactly does it hurt on you, Damian?"

Companions: Lu, Axe, Luka, a black kitten, Claire, Damian, and some famous guy named Rick Falcon.

Ooc:

DA zombie RK
WujjuWoop

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Attention, those who have not posted in a week will be removed in 2 days to make room for people who will actually post. thank you..

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

T HE M E ThunderStruck

Claire smirked as Axe nudged her, but faltered after a moments pause. "I wasn't always as such. But personal habits tend to shift a bit when one's life is threatened. Constantly hovering, never unchanging. Survival kicks in, and we do what we must to keep our lives." Her frown deepened, even as Carbon climbed on top of the massive Lu and laid there for a snooze. Thinking on all those she had killed, undead and living, just to survive. May not have affected her while the adrenaline was pumping, but times like these, it burrowed to her very core.

When the moment between them became an awkward silence, she turned her thoughts, and put on a small, but fake, half-smile. "I'll pick out a room between the exits, and setup there. Going to turn in, and i'll take the second shift. They look like they'll need more rest anyway.' In truth, Claire just needed to get away from the group. Center her thoughts, and work on something to keep her mind busy.

She grabbed the group's things from wherever they lay across the clinic, and took them to a room in the middle of the clinic. It had one window, but it could open, and was near a table so Lu would be able to jump out if need be. Taking care not to get in anyone's way, she began moving chairs, and computer desk's out of the way so that everyone could fit inside. Taking a blanket from the cabinet, she made herself a spot next to the window, and sat there.

Carbon, being the curious half-blind cat that he was, followed Claire to where she went. She had saved him, so it was only natural that he follow her as he would his mother had she survived. Carbon settled down in a corner on the windowsill next to Claire, and soon fell asleep. The purring emanating from him, soon put Claire to sleep. She had no dreams, and no nightmares. Just darkness, and the void that came with it.

LOCATIONxxxxVet Clinic;Room 14. tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxCarbon tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxTry to sleep.

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats: Posted.

hotpunker_strap's Husband

User Image

D A M I A N

The lady was quite used to this kind of stuff as Damian inspected how she reacted to his wounds, she introduced herself as Natasha. It seems like she have a lot of experience. Damian squinted his eyes as he tried to raise up his blood-soaked arms, his clothes seems to add extra weight to his body since it was soaking with blood. He pointed out two large cuts on his right elbow that seemed like it was scratched by sharp nails.

The wound was not that deep but it is deep enough too keep the blood flowing out off his skin. "It's probably a minor cut right?". Thinking it might cause an infection. He looked down on the floor and bowed down, with his hair covering his eyes he sighed out a heavy breath. "I hope I won't get any stitches, I hate needles." he stick out his tongue and scrunched up his face, looking quite ridiculous. He tilted his head a little, looking at Natasha and said, "Please don't give me stitches.", he was clearly begging for mercy, but he tried to ignore the fact that Natasha might give him stitches. So he just watched the two animals sleeping on each others company and he finds it adorable that the dog didn't bothered the kitten's company. Afterwards of watching Lu and the kitten, the pain seemed to lessen a little bit as he was a bit entertained. Moments passed by and Claire told them that she would be the watchmen for tonight, as she left the room the kitten followed her as she made her way out. He nudged Natasha a bit and whispered "Unn... is she going to be okay?"...

insane 3FFekT

The1Amazoness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out