Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

HEAL T H █████████ Carbon's HE A L T H ████████
I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, kitty chow, and kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E ThunderStruck

xxxT w i n k l exxxxxx tab xxxx tab T w i n k l exxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxl i t t l exxxxb a t ! ! !x x x x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

The zombies had made their way towards Claire's blood-splattered room, creeping and groaning like most zombies do. The smell of the others was starting to get to her, but she stayed alert. Not giving in to the urge to throw up her two granola bars from earlier. The smell of decay and rot grew as they shuffled closer to her position, when they dropped dead. Another couple of zombies had died from a different direction, but they died nonetheless. She was stunned, they had actually come for her. It was more than enough for Claire to realize that these people were good after all, but she couldn't come out from behind the table yet. More zombies had come up from no where, but then they too fell to an untimely death. She almost felt sorry for them if they hadn't wanted to devour her like a steak. When a flashlight partially lit up the room and a voice called out, Claire signed in relief. She stood up, axe lowered, blood covering her glasses. "Hey, right here! Thanks for not letting me become zombie food."

At the sound of Claire's voice, Carbon jumped out of Luka's pocket, and scurried down the hall to her. His furry tail brushed up against the flashlight's woman's leg, as he mewed for Claire's attention. She smiled and picked him up, grateful that her little buddy didn't perish. She turned her attention back towards the woman and whoever had managed to gather there. "So, there's a medicine cabinet in the room down the hall. Oh, and here is your weapon leader dude." Claire unholstered his weapon, and handed it to him. She then took her Nighthawk out of her pack, and holstered it properly. When they moved towards the cabinet, she took up the rear position again, Carbon safely tucked into her pocket.

LOCATIONxxxx...? tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxAlex, Natasha, Human Luka, Luka the dog, and Carbon. tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxThe calvary came!

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats:

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
I FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HERE
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD
Alex was a little stunned at the fact the girl jumped straight into it and took down both the zombies in a matter of seconds, then again they where trained on killing him so there was that advantage. With that the new girl went for Claire, which was good and Alex focused on the last undead, its half torn up face and pale bluish green looking skin making it look as if it had been killed almost a week ago, maybe longer, that was good, it made the strike he was going for much easier. allowing the creature to reach out and grab a hold of Alex's jacket he used its momentum to position the blade in front of its skull, sliding the blade threw the things head with ease. The most disturbing thing about the dead would have to be this moment now, the biter stopped moving, but a horrid smell began to emit from its skull blood barely oozed out and down his blade, clotted to the point that it looked more like jelly than blood. twisting his body as he yanked the knife out he threw the creature to the ground and gagged at the smell "my god that's disgusting, gonna make me chunder" he said holding his mouth for a moment. looking to the kid he smirked "you did well kid, getting us in here, lets rest up for now" he then headed down the hall.
Hearing the voices of the two girls he entered the room and smiled "glad to see your alright, had us worried back there" he said. taking back his rifle he looked it over before tucking it under his arm and nodding, he hadn't made up his mind completely about whether or not he was actually going to join this group, or just see them to a safe area before vanishing again, but they did seem like a good group. his pocket hissed and he looked down and smirked "yeah yeah i know bud" he lifted his head glancing at the two girls "well get what you need, then rest up, we should rest for awhile, before finding a place more secure to stay for the night" he didn't quite find this building all that safe himself, unless he could get to the roof without having to go onto the street.
with that he headed to the front of the store and to the window looking out onto the street, things seemed calm, and he wondered where Damian had gotten to. His pocket began to shift and move about til a head pocked its way out of his jacket pocket. reaching in he scooped the rest of the snake out and placed him on the window shelf allow this snake to stretch out across it.

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

(@gaarasonegirl: not bad not bad XD)

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Perhaps he simply hadn’t had time to give it much thought before, but Luka was starting to think this man had once been a special ops or military man. The way he moved and talked indicated as such, anyway. On the other hand, those could have been skills he acquired after everything went to hell. It was hard to say. But there wasn’t time for such thoughts just then. They had to make sure Claire was safe. Keeping this in mind, Luka nodded his head in response to the man’s plan. Usually he liked to avoid directly going for one of the infected, but he knew he could take out one or two of them if he needed to.

While the man started calling out, Luka ducked down to try and keep out of sight until he was sure their attention was properly focused. As it soon turned out, his help in this situation wasn’t necessary. Natasha made quick work of the two infected without him even having to step away from the wall. He blinked at her in surprise, but didn’t have the time to say anything before she was hurrying down the hall. The man wasn’t far behind her in finishing off the last infected and before they knew it all three of them were out of action.

His only response to the man’s praise was a small smile before he found himself distracted by the kitten hopping out of his pocket. Tilting his head to the side slightly, he followed after both the cat and the man as they headed back to where the two girls had gone. Thankfully it seemed pretty calm back here. Hopefully that meant there was no other infected lurking nearby to catch them off surprise. Not having anything specific in mind he might need here, Luka just casually glanced around the room before he climbed on top of one of the counters and sat down. “So, umm…Are we staying together?” It sounded so stupid asking it, but he was curious. Besides, he didn’t know anyone in this group. They might prefer being alone. Or they might simply not trust others and therefore not wish to stay with them.

Luka, for his part, wouldn’t have minded staying with them. Up until that point they hadn’t done anything to suggest they weren’t fit to be around. Far from it, actually. This was the sort of group he thought he would be okay staying with, if they chose to travel with each other. “Also, I was wondering if we are going to wait for Damien before we find somewhere else to stay?" He didn’t disagree that this place wasn’t very comfortable to be in, but the older boy said he was going to come here. If they left, what would become of him?

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A hunting knife, a small 9mm handgun (10 rounds left), and a crowbar.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year and a small backpack(a can of food, a nearly empty bottle of water, a dead ds, a change of clothes, a flashlight, and a lighter).
Party: Alex, Claire, and Natasha.
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Characteristics:
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 113 lbs

spacespace[{ Street ]} : location
ティ
spacespace[{ This guy ]} : Who you're with
ーン
spacespace[{ WTF?! ]} : How you feel
エイ

ジャー
███▓▒░░ᵢςҡ ąՆςՇռ░░▒▓███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ランニング

Out to a place unknown riding a 140 horsepower with a cigarette sticking out on the tip of his lips, with two jugs of water and some liquor strapped behind his motor. This guy is pretty much a douche, disturbing the town with the loud and distractive sound of his music.
            He took the cigarette from his lips and puffed steamy smoke that crawled upon his face, desperately singing a certain song.

"Justin Bieber here we go again." and it followed with a...
            "If I was your boyfriend I never let you go, Dead, Dead, they're all undead"~
            "I like to kill every single one of you"
            "If I was I hunter I'd never let you pass"
            "you're head upon my axe girl, I'll never let you go"
            He continuously sang this song while he grabs a gun and shoots every single undead he sees blocking his way. After 2 or 3 blocks at the highway he heard a loud weary voice coming from a building.

"Is that a girl?" he said.

His eyes shifted directly to the door, and didn't think twice to help a survivor. Apparently he saw the door open and the zone was completely morbid that he has to pinch his nose in disgust.
            He grabbed his gun and aimed at the zombie, pulled the trigger and blood cluttered all around the floor leaving more horrible stench along the place.

He tilted his head as he saw a young man covered with blood, some blood where also dry because it looked brownish, very pale man indeed with a bag beside him. He must have some useful equipment there.
            "Hey there man, I'm here to help you"

this man looks like a dog that hasn't been fed for a couple of days, he couldn't even talk though I heard him awhile ago screaming but his voice is a little dry, maybe his dehydrated?

"Anyways, I don't want to be a complete stranger to you. My name is Rick, Rick Falcon."

He pulled the man up and carried him to his motor, quickly opened a jar of water for the poor man.

"So what's your name?"

I'm going to save your life boy!, better thank me later.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXX

spacespace
[{警察を呼ぶ?私は気にしないでください ]}

Feisty Gaian

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

"ąη∂ ι ℓøøkє∂, ąη∂ Ьєħøℓ∂ ą pąℓє ħørsє: ąη∂ ħιs ηąмє †ħą† są† øη ħιм..."

User Image
Thank goodness the woman was okay. Natasha sighed in relief as she lowered her weapon and turned the flashlight mechanic off. "I'm glad to see you're alright. You didn't get hurt did you?" Even though they were safe for now, she wasn't sure if Claire had been scratched or bitten, or anything. She was probably fine, but it was Natasha's own sanity that she say she was okay. Claire had said there was a cabinet filled with medicine in the room down from where they had just came from. Good. She could get some medicine for Lu before they were going to leave. Luka had asked if they were going to stay together. "I'm sure we'll be sticking together for a while, well, I'm not sure if you guys would want me to stick around. You three seemed to have bonded a bit more than I have with you." For her sake she hoped they were going to stay together. She had been on her own for so long that having at least some company, other than her dog, for a while would be nice. It'd bring her back to more of a normalcy and to also ring back her insanity. Being alone out there in the world could drive a person mad just from the isolation.

While the three worked out what the plan was amongst themselves, Natasha had slipped out of the room and went into the room where Claire had said the cabinet was. Turning her light back on, she opens the cabinet and starts to inspect the contents inside of it. There weren't many medical supplies left inside for her to use for her animal companion, but there were some things she could use. She grabbed a few boxes of heartguard medication, a box of de-wormer medication, some tick and flee medication, a bottle of ear cleaning medication, two bottles of one type of antibiotic for infections and two bottles of another type of antibiotic for skin infections, mostly for wounds and abscesses. Stashing those things into her backpack, Natasha goes back and retrieves her friend and reenters the room with Claire, Luka, and the fellow who's name she still didn't know. "So, what's the plan of attack for the night?"

"...ωąs Ðєą†ħ, ąηd нєℓℓ ╒øℓℓøωє∂ ωι†ħ ħιм. ~ яєvєℓą†ιøη ⅵ:ⅷ"

Weapons: Longbow, hunting knife, Smith and Wesson 9mm pistol with lazer and flash light attatchments
Supplies: Five arrows, knife sharpener, two boxes of ammo, one being half empty, three bottles of water, dog food,treats and medicine, dog bowl, few cans of food, batteries, firesteel (flint and steel), char cloth, a first aid kit found in the apartment, and a medium sized back pack.
Companions: Luka, my dog, one of the strangers, Luka, the human, a black kitten, and Claire.

Ooc:

DA zombie RK

insane 3FFekT

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.numinexnuminexW H OxxW I L LxxB R I N GxxM ExxF L O W E R SxxW H E NxxI T ` SxxO V E R ?
                x OH NO, ×DON`T »EVER SAY ( GOODBYE ) !
                tab
                numinexnum

tab
                numinexnuminexnu˟Kiki C. Rodriguez numinumi ˟worried
                tab
                numinexnuminexnuminexnu˟Passenger seat numinumi ˟with papa
                tab
                numinexnum

Sitting down in a car watching the pale cold sky , and sun beginning to set was a very young girl. She was about 7 years old,41 pounds, and 4 feet high with two small pig tails on the side of her head. This young female was also wearing a warm cream winter cat hat with a matching jacket, and boots. Her name was Kiki C.Rodriguez, and she recently seen some pretty horrible things in her life. However her father has always been by her side to endure them with her, and that kinda made her happy.

Anyway,while young Kiki was staring outside the window looking at all her surroundings she happen to notice that she ran out of crayons in her crayon box. She looked down at the empty box of crayons, and frowned on the fact that her artwork probably won't be completed for awhile. This made Kiki really miss her home,her friends, and her mother." Papa you think mommy forgot about us ? L-...like what if she saw those zombies, a-...and only thought of herself, and left us behind instead ?"she asked.

Just the thought of her mother always made Kiki think of outrageous questions. The little girl didn't know if her mother was dead or maybe hiding some where. It worried her. Kiki closed her coloring book, and empty crayon box, and through them to the back seat of the car. She leaned her head back against the window. " I miss her...don't you miss her to papa ?" she asked shifting her eyes over towards him.

Kiki father was strong, and a major role model in her life. No matter how tough things got he would always find away out. Even if it ment putting his own life in danger. The young girl couldn't be more happy to have a father by her side through thick, and then. He would always make sure that's she's fed, and clean. And even if they were getting chased down by a group of hungry zombies he would always keep his cool, and reassure her that everything will be ok. Kiki didn't know what would happen if her father wasn't there for her.

OOC: Hey guys :3

hotpunker_strap's Husband

User Image

D A M I A N

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After twisting and nudging the rotting flesh of the undead, Damian closed his eyes as he opened it the undead suddenly stopped moving. Damian tried to hold his tears from spilling. A man wearing a tanked top carried his body outside the dusty old building with his arms shaking and his very weak knees trembling. He felt that there was electricity running through his body, he was shaking like hell but he was so fragile and weak. The man seemed to have a motor and it looked like it was a heavy one, it should be heavy basing to it's structure though there's not enough time to lose. Damian needs to ask this guy for help so that he can meet the others at the clinic. Damian tries to move his bloodshot eyes but his head is throbbing like never before.

The man looks like he's trying to communicate though, he was too fast and Damian couldn't keep up, as Damian tries to speak up he couldn't his throat was too dry and his saliva has run dry too. The man asked him for his name and that's very easy to answer but not in this situation. Damian feels embarrassed thinking that he might be a heavy burden to this man. Afterwards of talking this man introduced himself as Rick Falcon...

That's a familiar name, though it was not really important right now. Rick seems like he's trying to help me get through this, a familiar popping sound came to Damian senses as he saw Rick opening this jug filled with water. He tries to reach out for the water with his hands were wringing full of agitation as he grabbed the jug and tries to lift it with his remaining energy. The jug was unexpectedly heavy but it didn't stopped him.

He gobble down the water as fast as he could. Hasty as he had been his head was once again spinning but not as bad as what happened awhile ago. Damian tries to speak normally for the first time with a flush of embarrassment on his face, his voice quivers as he speaks...

"Pl-ease, h-e-lp m-me get to th-the c-clin-nic"

He grasped Rick's tank top and clinched his body leaving his body pressed upon Rick's body.

He opened his mouth again and this time he whispered..
"Please..."

Damian's eyes suddenly feels heavier and his body also felt like it was being pressed down to the ground even more. He slowly kneed down with his head hanging down looking straight down to the floor.

"W-we ne-ne-need t-to g-go t-there f-fast."
Damian softly muttered to his self
"Why am I so weak all of the sudden..?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tipsy Prophet

CHRIS NEWMAN

Despite standing somewhat in the open, the large black Ford continued just past him to the other side of the gas station parking lot. Chris was slightly frustrated and maybe even irritated that the driver completely blew him off. Gripping his 941 tighter, Chris marched towards the truck seeing the owner leave.

He had worked around the gas station, making a bee-line for the truck. What could be so important for the driver to blow off another survivor. Maybe I can find out at the truck. Just as Chris finished his thought, a ferocious barking sounded from the vehicle stirring a quick yelp from the man. He turned quickly around to try once again to find the driver and as he made his way to the door, yet another survivor was waiting for him.

The girl was fair skinned with delicate features and thin eyebrows. Everything about her screamed that she was one of those 'artsy-fartsy' gals. She had some supplies on her and a well-used machete, but the girl herself did not seem like much of a threat. Without raising his gun, Chris demanded to know, "who are you? What do you want?"

Before he could even get a response the driver of the truck had returned, another woman no less. She offered a trade for goods, and seemed non-hostile enough. Chris sighed and placed his handgun back into his back pocket, safety switched on. "We're not foes, but I don't have anything, except whatever those two dead guys have." Chris motioned his hand towards the gas station. Surely either woman had seen the bodies. He wasn't proud of himself, but it was either those guys, or Chris.

|-----|

OOC: I know this isn't that good, I just got back from a long day of work. Just let me know if I should re-do this one.

Where: Gas Station - Outside

Equipped: Slugger, Tomahawk, Jericho 941

Inventory: The clothes on his back, Smith and Wesson M&P knife, and one pack of American Spirits

Party: Two women, a dog, and a big a** truck.

Stats: Tired, hungry and mentally shaken.

Im only angel

gaarasonegirl

Dangerous Lunatic

Artorious_75

gaarasonegirl

User ImageUser Image

In response to being sighted, Snow stiffened up, gripping her machete just a little bit tighter. She was at a bit of a disadvantage to this guy, since he had guns which could be used at a distance. For some reason she doubted he or the female would hurt her, but she remained cautious. She watched the scene play out in front of her. Everyone began to talk and ask questions. A dog barked. She watched the weapons displayed around her with shifty eyes, first his gun, then her machete. She took in the way they stood, deciding they were not a threat at the moment.

As the people addressed her, she began to think. For a longer period of time than she liked. But it had been so long since she had interacted with other survivors. Finally she spoke, addressing them both. "I am Snow. And I mean no harm. Though, I do not wish to trade." She looked from him to her and back again. She couldn't think of anything she was willing to give up. She only had one weapon, a limited amount of food and water. Only one weapon. Some very crucial supplies. She readjusted her pack to a more comfortable position. No use hiding it, now that they were both aware of it.

((Finally lol. Can post more length if I need to just let me know.))

Where I am: The Gas Station
Who I am with: New Strangers
What I am doing: Being Cautious

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
Demonic Existence

Blue Rose X┊┊The Tomboyish 大空 GUNSLINGER» »K A M I K A Z E
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxAs your little sister I will Build forts with you. Shot hoops with you.
      Let you teach me x how to skip rocks xTell stories x in the dark x but most x of all
      xxx i'll always be your friend ❤
          xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx Name : [ Jane .K Rodriguez ] Rank : [ Gunslinger,bombing specialist, and inventor ]

xxxx Health : [ 100 percent ] xxxx. Feels : [ Like sh*t ]

xxxx Thoughts : [ I guess I can help this fool out ]xx. With : [ Daxton ]

xxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxx Life ⇢ ⇢ Love ⇢ ⇢ Guns ↘ ↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking down the empty streets of something that looked like a city ,was a woman wearing a white sweater with a blue vest and black jeans. She is known as Jane K.Rodriguez, and this long haired, dark brown women was on a mission to find her family . Of course some people may argue that her chances of finding her family maybe very slim. But Jane still believes that her family is out there somewhere, and she won't stop looking for them even if they are in the belly of a beast. Not like her husband would let that happen so easily, especially if their daughter Kiki is involved.

The 25 year old women was also wearing black boots, gloves,and a white warm winter hat. She was headed to a hotel inwhich might hold her loved ones. But now her hopes seemed to gone away as a bunch of zombies were crowding on top of the hotel . "I don't think Jonathan would be up there but it won't hurt to check it out. They might be in trouble.", Jane thought to herself as she quickly ran into the building next to the hotel, dodging zombies that were falling from atop of the hotel building, and dashing right past anything that was infront of her.

She had to perserve her weapons just in case there's a larger crowd. But if it's just 3 or 5 zombies she can easily somersault over, and slip right through their tracks with ease. Stealth was key to survival. It only took a few minutes for Jane to finally reach the top of the building. She was in a private suite inwhich had a balcony, a latter to the roof and a emergency fire escape on the side. Perfect for an escape. Jane took out her binoculars to get a better look on what was going on in the hotel.

A frown came on her face on the fact that it wasn't her daughter or husband. But she was kinda happy that they wasn't in that type of situation. Jane however was a bit surprised to see just one man with white hair, and red eyes slice away at those monsters.Unfortunately one man alone can't survive for long with those many zombies chasing him. They must really liked his smell.

Their wasn't much zombies in the building Jane was in, and once in the room she barricaded the door. This allowed Jane just a few minutes to think of a escape plan for that fool . But first she had to get his attention. The female soldier quickly armed her sniper rifle, and was shooting away at the zombies that were about to take a bite out of this white haired man back side. She then quickly made aloud whistle noise to try, and get the man's attention.

"Catch !!" Jane yelled throwing a grabbling hook over to the man direction, and hoping he'll catch it. "Hurry up, and get your a*s over here. You won't survive for long acting like a fool. You got 3 minutes before I leave you. I got a car waiting just around the corner." she yelled to him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

HEAL T H █████████ Carbon's HE A L T H ████████
I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, and kitty chow, with kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E ThunderStruck

xxxT w i n k l exxxxxx tab xxxx tab T w i n k l exxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxl i t t l exxxxb a t ! ! !x x x x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

Claire looked around as the group began to converse within itself. Mentions of resting here before moving on, as well as waiting for that Damien kid. In the back of her mind she still thought he was daft for running off without telling anyone. But she hoped he was still alive, and safe. No one should have to die by zombie...no one. Shaking her head, her silver hair shook out of its bun accidentally. Claire moved to pick it back up but figured they'd be staying there for the night anyway, why risk the headache? That's when she heard the tail end of the conversation. "I think we'll be sticking around together. At least for the night. I wouldn't mind being in a group for a change." Carbon hopped out of her pocket again, and stretched out his tiny front legs. Claire was starting to think he might be a teacup kitten, but he had only been just born, so there was still time. He rolled onto his belly, a common signal which Claire bent down to acknowledge. The purring started, making her smile at how simple his needs were compared to the human race.

Luka had asked a question, which was welcomed. Claire had been listening to Carbon's purring and almost fell asleep. Natasha had just walked in with a dog that could swallow the little fur ball had it not been muzzled. She too asked a question, and since that man had not answered, she decided to speak up. "Well, since we're resting here for a bit, we might as well stay. It's been cleared, there's a vending machine a couple of rooms back, and if Damien comes here, we can let him in. Personally, I think staying here would be a good idea, but if the boss man says..wait a minute." Claire got up from her crouched position, Carbon walking over to the dog next to Natasha to inspect him. She walked over to the man, who saved the majority of the group, but apparently did not have a name to give. "We're safe, so one: What is your frickin' name? Two: What do you and snakey think we should do? This is a group, so all opinions are needed.."

Claire waited for him to answer. while Carbon was attempting to stand on his hind legs in front of the dog. Either trying to swipe at his nose or lick it, but he still fell down.

LOCATIONxxxxVet Clinic tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxCarbon, Natasha, Alex, Luka 1 and 2 tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxCarbon is so silly...

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats:

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD
Listening to the three as they spoke about sticking together, about whether or not they should be staying or leaving, he himself was much preferred to leaving, somewhere smaller, somewhere higher up, somewhere his snipering skills where better put to use, and somewhere that was easier to maintain and keep safe, the building they where in was large, and had many entrances, though the windows where barred, which was a plus, and there was food, maybe he was over thinking it. either way they would have to wait til Damien at least attempted to show up, or by morning they would be leaving with or without him.
The silver haired girl with the cat approached him, such a demanding tone, fierce, made him smirk. Resting his rifle on the floor against the wall he folded his arms, she was the first he met, he had saved her from a biter, only after she came in and distracted the dead from himself, many options as to why she had come in the building in the first place, he smirked, should he really give them his name, can he trust them. thinking for a moment, looking down to the serpent that was basking in the warmth of the sun on the ledge he shrugged "you may call me axe, for now, nickname given by me mates back home" if that wasn't enough, that was to bad.

Looking around the building he tsked a little before looking back to the girl, formally known as Claire "i myself would much rather a building i can get to the roof, but this will make do, as we have to wait for that other silly bugger" he shook his head walking past her and assessing the area "first of all, we will need to board up all doors, close the doors to any room we do not need to enter, and make sure we don't make so much noise and keep someone on watch" he shrugged "but that's just my opinion, id rather not die, so for the moment, id like to stay as a group" he turned to there little group, an odd group for surviving a zombie apocalypse, but if you think about it, a group that was supposed to be better or, the army, was taken down, there was no others left.

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

spacespace[{ Clinic ]} : location
ティ
spacespace[{ This guy ]} : Who you're with
ーン
spacespace[{ Where are they? ]} : How you feel
エイ

ジャー
███▓▒░░ᵢςҡ ąՆςՇռ░░▒▓███

ランニング

The man seems to be thirsty, it nearly ate the entire jug! I'm very happy saving this man, though I need to refill my supplies later. Rick walked around his motor and lifted the man to his motor.

"Where should I start. unnghh..."
            he sighted

Rick carried the guy to his motor, leaving without any words behind, while carrying this man, this guy's body have gotten heavier, he probably dozed off or maybe he is just this beat up. Just as he got into his motor he saw shadows running through the buildings of the empty street. Zombies just as it was expected, running from each side of the street. Rick grabs the keys and started the engine his heart was pumping and his adrenaline is rushing through his body. Surprisingly there was something coming their way and it was no human. Rick reached out for his gun and as soon as he got his hand into it, he quickly points it to the zombie and pulled the trigger, though nothing happened it seems like he ran out off ammo.

"Damn it!, I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have wasted my ammo"

He was sweating and his heart was pumping so fast like it was about to run away from his body, he was panting even though he is not moving. The zombie is getting closer and its speed is increasing. With cold sweat and a lot of anxiousness he stomped his foot to the gear and drifted towards the undead. As it came closer he stood up from his seat and shifted his body making the bike drift sideways. The rear end of the motor slammed the undead which made it flipped to the sidewalks leaving enough space for Rick to move freely. Rick almost forgot about the guy behind him, so with regaining consciousness of the passenger he looked back ans saw the man behind him and with relief the guy is still safe. Not minding the huge pack of zombies coming their way Rick started to go onwards.

After a couple of minutes he saw some bodies on the ground near a clinic.

"Oh, so this must be the clinic..."

it seems safe, he shrugs his shoulders and tapped the guy on his motor. He pouted his lips as he reached for a pack of cigarette in his pocket.

"Aye! Wake up sleepy head, we're here. I bet they're waiting for you"

He takes a stick and clips it between his ears and takes another one and puts it between his lips. Rick scratched his head and mumbles

"Where's your stunt double when you need them..."

He glared back at the street behind them, it seems that those pack of zombies are still far from where he stands. It'll take a while for them to follow my scent thanks to the stinky guy on his motor. As he stood there waiting for a sign of any survivors, he got impatient all of the sudden due to what was coming their way, he holds his cigarette the one between his lips and shouted,

"Oiii~~ Anybody there?!?"

he placed his hand on his hips while looking through the window.

Anybody home?

XXXXXXXXXXXX
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXX

spacespace
[{警察を呼ぶ?私は気にしないでください ]}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items