Welcome to Gaia! ::

zhua yun
Random_Existence
She stands, frozen, staring at his hand. "No," she managed to say. Her last grip on common sense told her that she should get away before she tried to kill him again. However, her hand was already reaching for a dagger as she continued to stare at his hand.

well it is your choice puts his feet in the stirups then hands your crossbow back
i must be on my way, i bid thee a good journey
Raela takes the crossbow with one hand, the other still gripping a dagger. She finally manages to control herself, and disappears between the trees. ((I was supposed to leave an hour ago, so I'm going to go now. It's been great RPing with you!))
*the screams attract the large figure. He strides slowly to the cave where the yelling is being produced. He walks slowly into the darkness of the cave. He travels a few moments, and stops, now, seemingly, towering over the kidnapped girl. His eyes, though not seen, cast down upon her, and she can feel his heavy gaze on her.*
((the pleasure was mine, and i hope you dont get into any trouble))
*she jumps from tree to tree looking for something she smelt she ends up seeing another man she jumps to another tree to get closer so she could find out if it was him*
Nani felt another presence in the cave, She stopped talking and sat stiff in fear of who or what it might be. Maybe it was someone to come help her. She looked over to her staff that was near her kidnapper and Kohana that was in a bottle on a nearby table. "Is someone there?" she whispered.
*noticing that she can not see in the darkness, unlike himself, his holds out his hand, and produces a small, but bright, orb of light. His figure is large and imposing, but seems to reveal a softer nature. He watches her quietly, a moment, what would almost be a few seconds, before he speaks.*Why are you screaming?*he asks, his voice deep and thick.*
after the girl had dissappeared he trotted of on his way again
zhua yun
*she followed him making no noise*
"That girl has my staff," said Nani she then looked over to Kohana. "And my faerie. She has very powerful arrows that tranquilized me. She then brought me here. But I am too afraid too move. The pain from that arrow last time was too great." Nani pulled her cloak closer to her and looked to the person who was talking to her.
*he looks around quietly.* She seems to have dissapeared. You have been alone in this cave for some time. If you would like, I could accompany you outside.
"She's been gone?!" Nani sure felt like an idiot now. She looked closer to the person that was sitting across from and realized that it was just dummy. She got up and grabbed her staff, tucking it in her obi and let Kohana out of the bottle. She walked over to the kind stranger. "Sorry to have troubled you. I didn't know."
*the man nods quietly, turning around.* This way.*he leads the way, and after a moment, he asks.* Why where you kidnapped?
Nani slowly followed him with Kohana on her shoulder, emitting a bright light from her faerie body. She placed her hood back on her head. "I don't know why she kidnapped me," she said, shaking her head. "That small elf snuck up behind me and scared me so I started running away from her, towards Kohana and she just shot me with a poisnous arrow and I woke up in the cave."
*he stops outside the mouth of the cave, and shakes his left hand. After the light dissapears, his hand cracks and bleeds. He sighs and holds out his guantleted hand to her.*I am Rhaze.
rebecca_the_archangel
zhua yun
*she followed him making no noise*

after a little while he came to a stream which he crossed, and then set up a fire on the other side

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff